Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double Secret - Part 3 - Finale.

"It's Saturday at last, and Molly gets to be with her Mum… With a difference."

48
7 Comments 7
9.6k Views 9.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words

With two secrets under my belt, I just knew it would be totally wild to have sex with both my parents. It couldn’t be that difficult to get caught out, could it? My Dad, however, seemed too thick to take the hints I left him when I knew Mum would be fingering me later on that evening. They all seemed to drop on stony ground. Mum was not that much better because at one point after getting fucked by Dad I never bothered showering, I left his spunk to dry on my tits and just put my T-shirt over it. Mum, however, didn’t notice the damp patches or the smell.

I couldn’t have been more blatant, but all of it was to no avail.

On the Friday evening, I found myself in the kitchen with Mum. I had told Dad to stay in the lounge as I needed to have a chat with her. We were in the kitchen a long time, far too long for a suspicious father. I just hoped that he would not wait too long before he needed a beer or a snack or some chocolate.

In the kitchen, I soon found myself propped against the table. It was becoming my favourite position for me as Mum and I stole chances for our sexual gratification. Her fingers were up my cunt and she was thrusting them into me at some rate. I was pushing my hips back onto her fingers by lifting my arse off the table in unison with her thrusts. Her breath came in rushes towards my ears and neck as she stole the odd kiss. I kept looking at the door thinking ‘Come on Dad, come on,’ but there was no movement at all.

“Cum for me you little whore-” Mum breath into my ear as her fingers fucked me. She needn’t have said anything as I was about to come anyway. I literally flooded her fingers with my juices as my orgasm ripped through me, causing my body to shake and shiver on her hand. My cunt contracted on her fingers and my waist clenched tight and expanded like a concertina. Fuck it was wonderful. I should have cried out, but it would have been too obvious.

I had just straightened myself up, and brushed down my skirt when Dad knocked on the door.

“Have you two finished your talk. Can a guy get a beer at some time!” he exclaimed.

Fucking great, I thought, too fucking late and too fucking polite.

“Yeah,” I shouted, as he entered the room, “We’ve just about finished anyway.”

I stood close to Mum and watched as he reached into the fridge for a beer. I saw him look at Mum but he said nothing. Then he cracked open the can and poured the beer into a glass.

“Do you mind if I have a word with your Mum myself?” he asked. “It‘s important.”

I looked at Mum. We had unfinished business, but I found myself saying yes and that I had college work to do anyway. I left to go upstairs. College work was a lie. As I left the kitchen I could feel my juices run down my inner thigh. I must have cum really hard and I knew that as soon as I got upstairs I was going to put my fingers up my cunt and then lick them dry afterwards.

---

Mike looked at Maggie, he lifted his drink and walked to the kitchen door, closing it slowly.

“So,” said Mike, “What have you two been chatting about?” he asked, casually as he walked over to where Maggie was standing.

“Oh! Various things,” said Maggie.

“Are you two going shopping on Saturday?” he asked. As he put his beer down on the table he took Maggie’s hands in his own.

“Probably,” replied Maggie, “though there is never that much worth buying these days.”

As she finished the words Mike swiftly lifted her hands to his face and pushed the fingers of her left hand into his mouth. Mike sucked on them. As he let them loose he stared at Maggie’s face.

Maggie face and neck reddened quickly. She recovered her fingers as quickly as she could and hid them behind her back. It was too late, the damage was done.

“Somehow, I don’t think that‘s your pussy juice on your fingers. Tell me I‘m wrong!” exclaimed Mike.

Maggie stared at him and said nothing.

“Have you been fingering our daughter?” he questioned.

Again Maggie said nothing, and then in an afterthought, she blurted out, “Mike- listen-”

“Tell me I‘m wrong,” he raised his voice at her. It was a forceful and demanding tone. Maggie never saw the wry smile slowly appear on his face. Her head faced downwards.

“I can‘t-” was all Maggie could say. She shook her head and looked at the floor.

“How long have you two been at it?” again his tone was forceful. Maggie shook her head.

“Mike, please, don‘t do this,” she pleaded.

“For fuck’s sake, just tell me, how long?”

“Five months,” Maggie blurted out.

“Five months,” repeated Mike. “God, she‘s a right little horny bitch isn’t she,” he exclaimed.

“How did it start?” he demanded.

“Mike, there‘s no need for this, please, we have done something very wrong, but-”

“Tell me now. How did it start?”

There was no reprise, Mike learned of Maggie’s involvement with her best friend Jo, how their daughter seduced her and how, setting aside all realisation that it was wrong, she allowed it to happen. Maggie then related the rest of the five months to Mike.

Mike remained pensive as he looked from Maggie’s eyes and down to the floor. A big intake of air filled his lungs as he let out a loud sigh.

“Mike, what are you thinking?” asked Maggie.

Mike grinned.

“Tell me, do you think Molly has been different in the last two months?” Maggie thought the question was odd, but she pondered it anyway. Maggie shrugged her shoulders. Of course, Molly has been different, especially with her.

“Well!” he said while waiting for a response.

“I guess she has been full of herself lately, yes, but she’s growing up Mike,” said Maggie.

“She’s fucking growing up all right. Now, let me tell you a story-” retorted Mike.

Mike then began to relate the last two months to Maggie, about how he caught her masturbating, how she deliberately did the same thing the next day, and how she sucked his cock to oblivion. Then he related the games they had played every day since it all started.

“The fucking horny bitch,” said Maggie. The realisation that their daughter had been playing them both hit her hard.

“The games we used to play during the week, the furtive glances, the stolen moments and she was fucking you all the time,” replied Maggie.

They both fell silent. They both pondered the confessions and recent events. They both looked at each other. Then Mike took Maggie’s hand and kissed it.

“What are we going to do, Mike,” said Maggie. She was nervous about the whole situation and it started to make itself felt. Tears emerged from her eyes and rolled down one cheek.

“I don‘t suppose you told her that it was a secret between the two of you, did you?” he asked.

Maggie nodded.

“Me too,” replied Mike.

“Well,” said Mike, “I never knew you were bi-sexual, that’s going to take a lot of getting used to I guess. But as for our daughter-”

His words hung in the air, Maggie swallowed hard but said nothing.

“What are you really doing on Saturday?” asked Mike.

---

The alarm nearly split the room in two. I was dazed, confused, and then I awoke with an almighty smile on my face. It was Saturday, it was 8 am and in about an hour I would be lapping at my Mum’s pussy. It was going to be one hell of a Saturday morning.

I jumped out of bed naked, grabbed a towel and headed for the shower. As I switched on the shower I remembered the pleasure my Mum had given me the night before on the kitchen table. It was definitely time to repay the favour.

When I finished in the shower, I wrapped the towel around me and opened the door. Dad was just leaving the bedroom.  He stood there looking at me as he closed the bedroom door.

“I’m off to play golf,” he said firmly, while placing his hand between the folds of my towel. He lifted it. His fingers clawed at my pussy and one of them slid along my wet slit.

“What are you up to today?” he asked.

“Not sure,” I replied, “Mum did say we would go shopping, we shall have to see,” I said.

“Well, have a good time, won’t you,” he replied.

“We will,” I said, with the most lustful grin on my face. I could hear the en-suite shower start and knew that Mum was in there, probably massaging her breasts. It was something that I often helped her with.

Despite my affection for Dad, I really wanted him to leave so that I could slip into the shower with Mum. I needed a face full of pussy and this was my day.

“Well I gotta be off, see you later,” said Dad, and with that, he kissed me on the cheek and left.

I walked to my bedroom, watched from the window until I saw Dad get into the car and drive away. I let the towel slide onto the bed, my hand snaked its way over my breast and then it headed South. I pushed my hand over my pussy and rubbed it as I saw his car round the bend and disappear out of sight.

I was so fucking wet!

I decided that I had waited long enough. I walked out of my room and into Mum’s bedroom.

“You‘re late my girl, you will have to be punished!” exclaimed Mum as she lay propped up on a pillow at the head of the bed. Her legs slightly spread; one hand caressed her breast and the other gently pawed at her glistening pussy.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

I caught sight of her wonderful body and sighed. Her hair was wet and curly as it rested on her shoulders.

I walked over to Mum, and let my hand drop onto her breast. I caressed it just like Mum was caressing her other breast. I knelt on the bed next to her, and I extended my mouth to kiss her nipple. After the briefest moment, we kissed and then sucked on each other’s tongues as I squeezed her breast hard, mauling it in my hands. I eventually wrenched myself away.

“You mentioned punishment,” I said, smiling.

“Yes,” replied Mum, “You are going to get sexually punished,” she said as she too smiled. “First though, you‘re going to fucking lick this-”

Mum pointed at her pussy.

I crawled between her legs and dropped down onto the bed. I made myself comfortable between her thighs. I extended my tongue and flicked at her pussy.

“Mmm, call this punishment,” I retorted.

Mum enjoyed me licking her pussy for a while and I got my tongue right into the groove and lapped at her. I reveled in the light tickling I gave to her clit and the occasional flutter over her anus. I could see her eyes periodically close and then open. Her sighs and gasps of pleasure punctuated the silence of the room. I was in heaven.

For my age, I would say that I am a pretty good licker, and revel in taking my time, not rushing, but building up the pleasure with every lick and flick of my tongue. Out of the blue, Mum pulled herself upright and told me to stay exactly where I was. She then lifted herself off the bed and walked behind me.

“Stay there!” exclaimed Mum, “and stay still.”

I was imagining all sorts of pleasure of her tongue on my arse and pussy. I knew Mum loved licking me from behind, and I absolutely loved receiving it.

Suddenly a sharp pain shot through my body, then another and another. It was a shock to feel Mum’s hand fall sharply on my arse; not once, but three times before I could gather myself up and cry out with the pain. As I tried to move I could feel Mum’s other hand push into the small of my back to help keep me in place.

“You have been a naughty fucking girl,” said Mum, raising her voice to me. She slapped my arse a few more times. “This is your punishment, young girl.”

She smacked me some more, each time Mum told me how naughty I was and how I should never be late for a licking ever again. By the end of the punishment, my arse was red hot. During my punishment, I had scrambled across the bed as best I could to avoid the contact with her hand and was now on the verge of falling off the opposite side. I was desperate to get away from the pain, and yet, it was surreal and partly pleasurable as well.

As I slipped off the bed, Mum climbed back onto it and placed her pussy in front of me.

“Now, come back here and lick!” said Mum. ”Get your tongue right up there and lick me,” she demanded.

I licked her cunt, I probed it with my tongue and finally I lapped at the outer lips and sucked on her clit.

“Turn around Molly, I want to taste you,” said Mum.

I didn’t need telling twice. I swung around and soon the pair of us found each other in a sixty-nine position. Mum started lapping at my pussy and I found it was a welcome change to the spanking.

I sighed as the pleasure of my mother’s tongue mixed with the still stinging sensations of my well-spanked arse. I dived in to suck at Mum’s pussy some more. My mind was being blown away, this was superb and I had decided that one day I would ask for a really good spanking from her, just because I was such a naughty daughter.

I could feel Mum suck and lick my pussy and inner thighs. Then her head slipped backwards onto the bed and she kissed my lower thighs.

Unbeknown to Molly, Maggie was smiling at the sight before her. She was sprawled underneath her daughter’s thighs as Molly delivered a barrage of sensations to her own pussy.

“Fucking lick it, you know how much you love my pussy,” I heard Mum cry out.

I just moaned as I worked my tongue into every groove of her delicate folds. Every now and then a tender kiss would land on my inner thigh.

“Come on you little fucker, lick it for your Mum,” she pleaded. I could feel Mum raise herself off the bed and then I felt the wonderful sensations as she flicked her tongue over my pussy and then eventually slipped it inside me.

It was to be Maggie’s last flicking motion of her daughter’s pussy before she got plundered.

“I fucking love licking your pussy!” I heard Mum declare with utter affection.

---

Mike had been watching the two of them get into the sixty-nine position and then start to suck and lick at each other. He was now stood right behind his daughter with the most raging hard-on he had ever had. He had been stroking it for the last three minutes and with the sight of the two of them locked together he had been surprised at not shooting his load all over the bedroom floor. His cock was hot and stiff as fuck, and the way Maggie had positioned the both of them, it was going to go straight up his daughter’s cunt. Molly wasn’t going to know what hit her until his cock was buried deep inside her wetness, and it was going to be buried in one short sharp push.

---

I felt Mum lick at my pussy and caress my lips with her tongue. Then she left my pussy and licked and lapped at my thighs. I was now intent on bringing her to orgasm, but at the same time wanted her to suck on my clit so that we could cum together.

I heard Mum declare how wet I was.

“Oooo that‘s fucking nice, you‘re getting me there girl,” said Mum. The statement was quickly followed by, “now for some more punishment, Molly.”

I clamped my mouth over my mother’s clit and was now licking and sucking it into my mouth. I was waiting for the tongue punishment that she was about to give me.

I gasped out loud, the air rushed from my lungs in a sudden outburst of surprise. My mouth was forced from the wet and gorgeous pussy as my body was pulled backwards by hands that were placed on my hips and something hard had just rocketed up my cunt making me cry out loudly into the bedroom.

Something very hard intruded into me, a dildo perhaps, it was deep inside me, yet it was too soft and warm and then I felt the hairy balls smack against my arse.

 “This will teach you, you fucking slut of a daughter.”

The voice belonged to my Dad. I managed to look over my shoulder to see him standing against me and fucking his cock into me.

I panted heavily. Then I nearly exploded as I felt a tongue and mouth on my clit.

“Oh fuck,” I cried, “Oh fuck-”

“Shopping eh!” said Dad, “some-fucking-shopping-trip-this-is,” he cried out as he fucked his cock into me, each word ending with his cock deep in my cunt.

“Oh! Fuck, this is heaven,” I cried as I collapsed against my Mum’s body. I started to lap once...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments