Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Early Days - Chapter 1

"Peeking has to be punished"

6
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words
I guess the first place to start is with my best friend, my sister and my brother. Now that isn’t them together so don’t start thinking that. This is way more interesting and involved.

When I was young my parents travelled a lot. They ran a business that they started when we moved to Canada. They did really well, but a lot of their clients were in Europe or Asia. So they used to pick a three month window and do everything they had to overseas and then spend the rest of the year with us. It was a different three months every year, but the one I am going to tell you about now happened in the summer when I was sixteen, my sister Jenn was seventeen and my brother was eighteen.

My crazy Aunt Julie stayed with us whenever they went away. She was always fun and we got on really well. There was just the three of us so it wasn’t too big a deal for her.

My sis and I have always got along really well in every way. My brother not so much. We were never great friends when we were younger, but we managed to get along when we had to.

So this summer was going to be amazing. My best friend Amy was going to spend lots of time at my place. Now, I should mention that she and I had discovered sex together. Literally together. We started out by accident when I caught her masturbating in the middle of the night when we were having a sleepover. I watched for a while and then started touching myself. She eventually noticed and we watched each other orgasm.

It didn’t take long before we started to experiment with mutual masturbation. She would finger me and I would finger her and then there was kissing and, well, we were having sex very regularly.

My sister and I shared a bathroom that my parents had built between our bedrooms. That worked out great but I was never sure how much she could hear when Amy and I were together.

I had been looking forward to three months that Amy and I could spend together just having fun and playing. So as soon as my parents were on the way to the airport I called Amy. I was heartbroken when she told me that she had to go up to her family’s cabin for four weeks and that I wasn’t invited because they had family coming too and there just wasn’t enough room.

I was so angry that I slammed the phone down and cried for hours. Amy kept calling but I just couldn’t bear talking to her knowing that I couldn’t see her for a month. I just locked myself in my room for the rest of the day and slept and listened to music and got myself off since no-one else was going to. Jenn was home too but she was studying and I really didn’t want to share all this with her.

My Aunt Julie wasn’t due to arrive until about 10pm. My brother was in charge until then and my Mum had left food in the fridge for dinner.

I just skipped lunch, but by 2 or so I was getting hungry. I opened my door and headed downstairs. I could hear noises coming from the living room so I knew my brother had some of his dorky friends over. I walked away from the living room, toward the kitchen but I stopped when I realized that the noises I heard coming from the living room sounded like me.

I turned and walked softly to the living room. The TV is against the far wall and as soon as I snuck a peek around the corner I could see that I had been right. It was a video of me masturbating on my bed. My legs were wide open, my eyes were closed and I was really hard at work between my legs and pinching my nipples like crazy.

I nearly screamed, but I bit my tongue and took a look around the room. My brother, Terry, had 6 of his friends over and every one of them had their cock in their hands and was masturbating to my video. All seven of them. Terry too.

They were so engrossed in the video that they didn’t even hear me tiptoe out of the room again and back up the stairs. I went straight to Jenn’s room and sat on her bed and told her what was going on downstairs. Nothing really left to hide from her in that area. She was furious. She went straight through the bathroom and into my bedroom.

The first thing she did was look in the closet that was obviously where Terry had hidden the camera. It wasn’t there but there was a cable running from there through a small hole in the wall. I guess he got off watching me live while he recorded me for his friends.

We sat on my bed. Jenn was shaking she was so angry. Mostly with Terry. Then she got a look in her eye.

“Want to get some revenge on those idiots?” she said. I nodded straight away.

“Great,” she said. “Wait here for a minute. I’m guessing they’ll be busy down there for at least a bit so we should have time to get ready.” Then she quietly went back into her room.

She was back inside a minute but she had stripped down to just a tiny bra and panties. She had her camera in her hand.

“Come on,” she said. “You too. Get that top and shorts off. I want these guys to see the real thing.”

I did as I was told. I snuck a peek at us both in the mirror. We looked pretty hot.

“Follow me to the bottom of the stairs,” she said. “When I pass you the camera run upstairs and hide it so that Terry and his friends will never find it. I’m going to get video of those jerks with their dicks in their hands. Then we’re going to make them pay for this stunt. One by one. You get to pick the punishments, except for Terry, I’ll pick that. You in?”

I nodded.

“Let’s go Daisy,” she said. “Time for us to have some fun too.”

Jenn ran quietly downstairs and I followed close behind. I almost fell into her when I came to a stop at the bottom. I had to grab a hold of her to steady myself. She felt good, and so did her hand on my thigh when she reached back to help me stay up. This whole thing was getting more exciting by the second. I could still hear myself on the TV so we snuck a peek into the room. They were all still at it. Every dick out and rubbing. Jenn slipped down the side of the room and got video of all seven of them individually and a few group shots. All close together with their dicks out.

She snuck back out of the room the way that she had gone in and handed me the camera. I ran upstairs with it and stashed it in my parents’ room under their mattress. Then I locked the door to their room on my way out and hid the key at the bottom of my brother’s laundry hamper. That was smelly job. No-one would look in there. I ran back down to Jenn. She watched me all the way.

“You have an amazing body,” she whispered. I blushed. She smiled and licked her lips.

Then she took my hand and we walked back into the living room and strode up next to the TV. Jenn flipped off the TV and put on the lights. Wow. Seven guys frozen with their hands on their cocks. Amazing sight.

Then they all started yelling at once and trying to hide themselves. So I screamed. Actually it was more of a shriek.

Jenn yelled “Stop it, now!!”.

They all stopped straight away and stared at us. Even Terry.

Jenn said. “ You really are all very sad. You can cope with TV but girls in real life are too much for you. Well, that’s okay. You obviously need educating. Let me tell you how this is going to work.”

That was when Terry stood up and started towards us.

“Remember who you were watching, Terry,” Jenn said. “How do you think Mum and Dad will feel about you and your friends jacking off to Daisy naked? So don’t threaten me. Oh, yes. Also I just took video of all of you guys hanging out together ….. literally. Those clips will look great when I send them around the school.”

Okay, so now they were all looking very pale.

Jenn continued, “So, back to what happens now. Unless anyone wants to argue and be humiliated, or worse face charges. Daisy is only just 16. When was this video recorded? Could look really bad for all of you.”

I looked around at them all. They were just staring at us.

“Now that is so much better,” Jenn said. “To start you are all going to strip naked and drop your clothes on the floor directly in front of me. Don’t even hesitate or you’ll have to explain to at least your parents what you’ve been doing.”

Slowly they all started to strip down. It took a while but eventually they were all naked, hands covering cocks.

Jenn ordered them to stand in a line in the hall. They filed out miserably and just stood there. It was amazing to me to realize how much power an almost naked girl can wield.

Jenn whispered to me, “Grab all their clothes and hide them too. Not in the same place as the camera. Oh and check the time. I don’t want Aunt Julie coming in when we’re having fun.” So I took all their clothes and locked them in the cupboard under the TV. God they smelled gross. Sweaty boy unclean smell. A lot like Terry’s laundry hamper, but stronger.

Then I took the key and dropped it behind the fridge. They would never look there.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

I checked the clock. It was only 2.30 so we had more than seven hours to play before we would be interrupted. This was going to be real fun.

I went back out into the hall and told Jenn the time. Terry tried to walk up to us again so this time she grabbed his balls for him and squeezed. He thought about trying to push her away and then she squeezed harder and he just fell to his knees whimpering. I obviously have an amazing sister. I liked that.

“Now, all of the rest of you get your hands away from your cocks. I want to see what you all have to offer,” Jenn said. “Terry, go and stand in line with the rest of the perverts.”

“I’m going to let you all finish what you started,” Jenn said as she walked along the line stroking each cock as she passed it. “Daisy is right here in front of you in her undies and so am I. Jack off. I want to see all of you cum.”

They all stared at her. This was getting boring.

“Get started,” Jenn said. “Look, if you don’t remember it happens like this.”

She took off her bra and panties and spread her legs. I watched them as she slid her fingers across her nipples and then let her hands run down her chest and between her legs. She rubbed her clit as I watched them and while there was no action from their hands yet, their cocks were definitely paying attention to what she was doing.

Jenn motioned me to do the same. I dropped my bra and panties, maybe a bit too eagerly. I sat and leaned my back against the wall and opened my legs for them. I licked my fingers and gave them live action of what they had been watching on video.

“Are you all gay? Like you look in the video I took.” Jenn said “Because if you can’t jack off now that’s what you look like. Come on. I want to see who lasts longest.”

Terry got a hold of his cock and stared at me while he started to move his hand slowly up and down the shaft. The rest started to follow and soon they were all doing it.

Jenn turned round and bent over so that her tits hung down and they could get a closeup view of her fingers sliding in and out of her wet cunt. She looked at them from between her legs. Now they were getting it.

I was getting really horny. My fingers were moving faster and faster. I noticed that Terry was riveted on me. I didn’t want to cum. Not for them. So I rubbed a little slower and moved my fingers so my clit wasn’t being stimulated so much while I worked. Then one by one they started to cum. I watched closely so that I knew what order they finished in. Terry was last.

When they were all finished I stood up and Jenn turned back to face them. “Glad you all enjoyed the show. Now you can get that mess on the carpet cleaned up while we go upstairs. Terry you come with us. You can pick up our undies for us. By the way no-one gets their clothes back until I say. Terry, heel, come on. You get the best part. You get to be with the only two sexy cunts in a house full of droopy cocks.”

I felt his eyes on my wet cunt and ass all the way up the stairs. Jenn went straight to the my room and beckoned us in. Then she locked the door.

Terry started to protest again. “Listen Jenn, you can’t do this. These guys will get pissed.”

“I can do what I want,” Jenn said. “We have the videos. Your friends were watching illegally captured videos. Bottom line you’ll protect me anyway because you know that Mom and Dad will never forgive you for this. So let’s get started.”

He slouched. “OK. What do I have to do.”

“Don’t worry, Terry,” she said. “You’re our brother. You get the easy job. You’re going to get to fuck us and make us cum. Now sit down and shut the fuck up while we decide who gets to play with our new toy, your cock, first.”

Jenn dragged me into the bathroom and shut the door. Then she yelled through the door, “Don’t think about moving brother or Mum and Dad will be on the phone real quick.”

She sat me down and hugged me on the edge of the bath. She gave me a big kiss right on the lips. “You look so sexy,” she said. “I’d like to keep you to myself, but that would ruin the fun. Are you up for this? I mean if he can get it up, that is?”

I nodded. I was really excited now. I would have fucked anyone pretty much. But the idea of fucking Terry while my sis watched was really getting me hot.

She kissed me again and I felt her hand on my thigh close to my wet pussy.

“Wow,” she said. “You’re getting really wet aren’t you? This is going to be fun.”

She smiled and took my hand as we stood up. “Keep him busy and facing away from the cupboard,” she said. “I’m going to record him the way that he recorded you. But I need a minute to get Dad’s camera and get it into the cupboard. So don’t let him actually fuck you until you know it’s ready. Is that okay?”

I nodded yes and we opened the door to my bedroom. Terry was sitting exactly where we’d left him.

When he saw us he stood up and pointed to his drooping cock. “I can’t do that. You’re my sisters.”

Jenn said, “Remember what’s happened, Terry. You will do exactly as you’re told.” Then she nodded to me.

I stood in front of Terry and just to the side so that he would turn to face me. As he did I took his cock in my hand and rubbed it gently while looking into his eyes.

I caught a glimpse of the door opening and knew that Jenn had gone for the camera. I stood on tiptoe and kissed Terry on his mouth. He responded quite a bit for someone who was supposedly not interested. Then I spread my legs and rubbed his cock against my wet cunt. That got a lot of reaction.

I heard the door close as Jenn came back in and saw the closet door open as she placed the camera. The button clicked gently and I knew I could get on with the real job.

“You can do this, Terry,” I said to him. “Your cock is telling me that you can.” It was getting really hard in my hand as I rubbed myself with it. I stepped away from him and turned round. I wiggled my ass for him and spread my legs as I bent over and put my hands on the edge of the bed. Then I climbed on to the bed and lay with my head on the pillow and my legs wide open. Exactly as they had shot me when I masturbated.

“Come on, Terry,” I said. “ Make Daisy cum. It’s your brotherly duty.”

I put my hand back between my legs and fingered myself while he looked, his cock getting rock hard. Then he let go a kind of growl and stepped forward. He climbed on top of me and grabbed my hips and put his cock right at the entrance to my cunt. It almost slipped in I was so wet. Then he pulled my hips towards him at the same time as he thrust his cock into me. It was amazing. I almost came right then.

I watched his eyes as he fucked me. When he closed them I looked over...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by DaisyBegsYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments