Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Early Days - Chapter 3

"The ultimate revenge"

2
1 Comment 1
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
When she heard the knock, Jenn started to get up. I grabbed her wrist and said, “I have an idea. I’m getting pretty bored with this now. Why don’t we just get the last four of them in here and give them something embarrassing to do and then we can go downstairs and have fun with them all together? What do you think?”

Jenn looked at me and grinned. “What are you up to?” she said. “I can think of lots of things to do with seven boys together. Have you?”

I nodded and grinned.

“Okay,” she said turning to the door. She opened it a little and said, “Go and get Luke and James as well. We’ll take you all at once. You’re not very interesting.”

She closed the door and came over to me. She gave me a quick kiss and a hug.

“You’re right,” she said. “Let’s make this one real quick. I know exactly what to do if you’ll let me?” I nodded.

“Great. Then keep the camera out. We’ll just show it to them. They can’t say no anyway.”

We quickly got as dressed as we intended to, just a t-shirt and panties for each of us. It wasn’t long before the knock came.

“Enter,” Jenn said. We looked at each other and laughed, she sounded so stern.

The four of them came in sheepishly. I was wondering how much discussion had gone on downstairs, whether they would share.

“Up on the bed, all of you,” Jenn ordered. “Sit cross-legged in a square so you are all facing each other.”

They did as they were told. They looked sort of funny.

“Get closer,” Jenn told them. I was recording all of it.

They moved together so that their knees were touching.

“That’s good. Now each of you reach out your right hand and take hold of the dick of the guy next to you.” I nearly choked I laughed so hard when Jenn said that.

I had to stand up on the bed so that I could get a good shot of this. They all looked at each other and first one and then all of them reached out and took hold of the next guy’s dick.

“Now,” Jenn said, “you are going to jerk each other off until you all cum. You are all going to keep doing it until all of you have made it. Understand? No letting go of the cock you are jerking off. Once the guy cums you can stop moving your hand but keep hold.”

I guess they had been talking downstairs because these guys just got on with it. I stood up on the bed and kept recording, as the four of them masturbated each other. It was amazing. None of them could look at the others. Mostly they had their eyes closed. Every once in a while one of them would sneak a peek and see what was going on. Eventually the first one came. His cum spurted straight across and hit the guy opposite. He stopped momentarily but then Jenn coughed and he got back to it. Then they all came. One after the other. Ropes of creamy cum spurting across that little circle and hitting the person across from them. I loved every second of it.

When they had all finished, Jenn said, “Alright, everyone off the bed. I want you to clean the cum off yourselves.” For a second they all looked relieved, and then Jenn continued. “I want you to wipe it up with your hands and lick those clean.”

I just kept recording. They did as they were told. Good boys. Then Jenn told them to get out and they should all be in the living room waiting for us in about ten minutes.

They left quietly and we laughed.

Then Jenn said, “Okay, two things. First, let’s hide that camera. That has amazing stuff on it. Second, I need a shower after all that. Come in and talk to me while I get clean.”

I went in and sat on the toilet while Jenn showered. I was kind of enjoying being a bit cum stained so I didn’t want to join her. She left the door to the shower open so we could talk. We laughed so much.

Once she was done, she took the camera and his it in her room. Then she put on another tee and panties and we headed downstairs.

We checked the clock. It was gone 6pm so we didn’t have much time left. Aunt Julie was to arrive by ten and she was usually early so we had to get this lot out of the house by nine at the latest.

I stuck my head in the living room and they were there as ordered. Standing in a line. Interestingly there wasn’t a soft cock in there. I started to think that they were mostly getting off on this. I mean, whatever they did they were forced to do in their minds so they need have no conscience about it. I got Jenn to come look and she perked up when she saw seven hard cocks as well.

We went back to the foot of the stairs and we both had the same idea. While what we had been doing had been fun there had been nowhere near enough cocks in our cunts all afternoon. Now we would change that.

We went into the living room and got things started.

“Push all the furniture over to the walls and make it quick,” Jenn ordered. They all turned to obey and Jenn and I nearly died laughing. David had carried out his orders and still had the hairbrush stuck up his ass.

It didn’t take long to get the central area of the floor completely clear.

“Now,” Jenn said, “Jonas, you lie down here closest to us. The rest of you lie down in a line from him, side by side but alternate your head and foot positions. Terry you wait and lie down at the far end when they are all in position.

They all looked puzzled, but Jonas took his place pretty quickly. The rest positioned themselves as they had been told with David and Terry looking really pissed at the far end waiting for the rest before taking their places.

“David,” Jenn said. “Take that hairbrush out of your ass. You look ludicrous.”

Then they were all in position and it was time for fun for us.

Jenn and I stripped naked again and went first to Jonas. We knelt across him facing each other. I was straddling his face and Jenn was astride his really hard cock. We held hands and Jenn lowered herself onto him. He slid into her really easily and she lowered herself until he was buried in her wet cunt up to the hilt.

As she settled down, I heard him say, “Thank you Miss. Miss Daisy, may I clean your ass with my tongue? It looks so beautiful from here.”

He was definitely getting into the whole way that we wanted this to work. I was planning to rest my pussy on his mouth, so I slid forward a couple of inches and leaned backwards as I lowered myself onto his waiting tongue.

To get into the right position I had to let go of Jenn’s hands and use them behind me to steady myself. Jenn was a bit confused why I had let her go so I told her what Jonas had said. She grinned and watched as I placed my ass right on his mouth.

I immediately felt his tongue flick into my little asshole. It felt really good. He lapped at me and pushed it inside as far as he could. That was when Jenn got her own idea.

She pulled Jonas’ knees up and leaned forward as she did.

VeronicaTorks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaTorks

That way his cock stayed buried deep inside her and as she leaned she got closer and closer to my fully exposed cunt.

Eventually she got to where she wanted and buried her tongue in my pussy. As she kissed and licked my cunt and clit she rode Jonas’ cock and soon we all settled into a great rhythm.

I knew that I would cum if we stayed like this much longer and I was hoping that Jonas could keep hard long enough for me to get there. I could feel him panting while he tongue-fucked my ass.

In the end, I came first but Jonas wasn’t far behind. I think that my orgasm drove Jenn over the edge too as well as Jonas filling her cunt with ropes of his creamy cum.

I rolled myself off first and just lay there watching as Jenn climbed slowly off his cock. She was touching her cunt as she did, trying to keep all his cum inside her for the next step. She gave him a quick kiss and whispered something to him. He smiled.

Jenn and I had lots of work to do. We weren’t planning on us having an orgasm with the first guy, so we moved on to the second and carried on as planned.

This time it was me on the cock and Jenn on his face. I knew that no-one else would have Jonas’ ideas so now it would be straight as we had worked out.

We held each other’s hands again and I lowered myself onto the waiting hard cock while Jenn waited and then lowered herself onto his face. As she squatted, I could see Jonas’ cum start to run out of her cunt.

“Clean me,” she ordered.

I watched as the guy opened his mouth to receive the cum as it ran out of Jenn’s open cunt. As he did, I started to ride him. He didn’t last long. It wasn’t much more than a minute before he started to spurt his cum into me. I squatted down as hard as I could to get everything inside.

Then we stood up and moved on. It went like that until the very end. One guy licking up the previous guy’s cum and us getting hornier as we went. Even David was receptive and made no moves or complaints when we got to him. We gave all of them a great orgasm, which was, after all, what they had come here for.

Then it was Terry’s turn, which is what we had both been waiting for. I straddled his face as Jenn settled herself down onto his cock. There was no softening so I guess he must have got past any problems of fucking his sisters. She looked into my eyes and smiled as he started to thrust upward to meet her. Then I eased down onto his mouth and felt his tongue lapping at my cunt and sucking out David’s cum while he met Jenn’s every move and fucked her with all his strength.

I knew Jenn had wanted this and I watched as she started to cum even before I realized that Terry was shooting his load into her at the same time. It was gorgeous to watch. She loved it so much.

Jenn collapsed off him after he finished cumming and just lay on the floor. I got off his face and went to help her up. She was exhausted and grinning like the cat that just got the cream … literally.

We staggered into the kitchen and just left them all lying there. I got our panties and t-shirts and we slipped them on.

Jenn yelled for Jonas to come and see us. He walked in keeping his eyes down all the time. Jenn told him that the key to the cupboard where the clothes were was behind the fridge. We sat and admired his ass while he pulled the fridge out and retrieved the key.

He waited for permission after he retrieved the key.

“Give everyone their clothes,” I said to him, “and to tell them to get out of the house immediately, but that they will be hearing from us soon. Their punishment is not over yet.”

He said, “Thank you Miss.” Then left the kitchen.

We heard the guys getting dressed and then their feet as they pretty much ran for the door. Even Terry went out with them.

I looked at the clock. It was already nearly 9pm. We had just got done in time.

Jenn and I went upstairs. We were physically and sexually exhausted. We retrieved the cameras and put them in Jenn’s room. Tomorrow we would get the videos onto something else for safety and hide them, but for now, we only wanted to sleep.

Since Aunt Julie was due to arrive, we decided to sleep in our own rooms, although we really wanted to be together. I gave Jenn a quick kiss and heard her throw herself on the bed as I closed her door to the bathroom. I went straight through and closed my door behind me. I must have been asleep within seconds of putting my head on the pillow. I really needed a shower, but that could wait for now.

I woke up later. I guess it was around 1am. I could hear noises from Terry’s bedroom, which was on the other side of mine. I figured that he had picked up some girl at the bar they had probably all gone too. Now he was trying to prove what a sex machine he was to her.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I really had to pee. While I was sitting there, I had the really childish idea that Jenn and I should bust in on Terry, just to make fun of him.

After I dried myself and washed my hands, I opened the door and tiptoed into Jenn’s room. She was still fast asleep where I had left her. I shook her awake and quickly told her what I was hearing. Jenn, as usual, had a better idea. We grabbed one of the cameras and went back into my room. They were still at it. Trying to keep the gasping to a minimum. The girl was obviously enjoying herself from the little sounds.

We went out and stopped at Terry’s door. His bed faced the door, which meant that if this was a missionary style fuck then he would be facing away from the door and she wouldn’t be able to see because he would be blocking her view. WE could hear him pounding away with some grunts and her gasps were louder now.

We took a chance and Jenn pointed the camera at the door and started recording. I quietly turned the handle and slowly opened the door. The fucking sounds didn’t miss a beat so we knew we would be okay. We slipped through the opening so that we could see better.

There was Terry’s ass pounding into the girl. Her legs were up high and spread wide. She was still wearing heels and I wondered if that was one of Terry’s little fetishes for a moment.

Still no break in the action, but she was obviously getting close. Jenn slipped further away from the door to get a better shot of the girls face when she or Terry came. I watched her as she went and then she suddenly stopped. She kept the camera up, but looked around it at the girl on the bed. She grinned and beckoned me over.

As I got to her side, I got a clear view of the face of the girl but it really wasn’t a girl. This was very much a woman. Terry was pounding into our Mum’s sister, Aunt Julia.

Obviously, he had enjoyed fucking his sisters so much that he felt the need to spread the wealth to the rest of the family.

With one voice, on the count of three, Jenn and I shrieked together, “Aunt Julia!”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by DaisyBegsYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments