Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Early Days - Chapter 7

"Julie's first gangbang - the beginning"

3
1 Comment 1
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words
At least, we almost headed off to Yorkville.

We had barely pulled out of the parking spot when Jenn braked to a stop. I looked at her as she backed into the spot again. She switched off the car and looked at me.

“Daisy,” she said, “you know how Dad is always telling us never to miss an opportunity? Well, we almost did. I think we just got lucky on our adventure and we should take advantage of the situation.”

I had no idea what she was talking about. But what the hell. I got out of the car while Jenn got her bag. I opened the back door and let Julie out as well. Great things child-proof locks.

Jenn led the way and I followed. She walked back down the street just a little and around the low wrought iron fence between us and the university property. I followed holding Julie’s hand.

Jenn turned around and saw us.

“No,” she said. “I have a better way to do that.”

She dug into her bag and came up with another smaller bag. “Here use this,” she said.

I took it from her and opened it up. It brought a smile to my face.

“Julie,” I said, “come here.”

She stepped over to me. I pulled a leather and chain collar out of the bag and leaned around her and snapped it into place on her neck. Then I pulled the leather leash out of the bag and attached it to the collar. It looked stunning with her outfit. A collared slut. Perfect. Just what I had always wanted.

Jenn turned around, satisfied and carried on walking. I followed leading my slut by her leash. I turned round and looked at Julie. She was walking with a real sexy sway. I could have eaten her up right there.

Jenn went right to the side of the building where the guys had been yelling. I could see a window open on the second floor.

“Hey,” Jenn yelled. “Hey, where did you all go?”

Then faces appeared at the window. A couple of guys and a girl leaned out, all holding glasses or bottles. “Hey sexy, “ one of them said, “what can we do for you?”

“It’s more what we can do for you,” said Jenn. “Why don’t one of you come and let us in and I’ll show you what I mean.”

It took less than 30 seconds for the door to open. They had sent one of the girls to let us in. We followed her up the stairs and along the corridor. She kept looking back at Julie on her leash.

We got to the room that the party seemed to be in and we went in. It was really small. Two beds, a couple of desks, some cushions on the floor and maybe 20 or 30 people crammed in.

“Attention everyone,” said Jenn. “We have an amazing, one-time only offer for all of you. It’s only valid right here and right now. Who wants to get fucked? Girls or guys. No favourites here.”

They were all pretty drunk and most of the hands in the room went up.

“Perfect,” said Jenn. “Here is the offer. You can use our brand new, barely screwed fuck toy cum slut over here for one hour. All of you, or as many as want to.”

She turned. “Julie,” she said, “dress, bra, panties, off; now.”

Julie was quick to comply although she had to slide the dress down because of her brand new leash. She stood in just her heels, naked, waiting for instructions.

“So,” said Jenn, “there she is. We’ll get her ready for you. Now here is your part of the deal. Two conditions. First, I’m going to record all of it on video. If you can meet the second condition then I keep the video for our own personal amusement and masturbation. If you don’t meet the second condition then I take the video and make it public. Here’s the second condition. My sister and I have been getting horny all day. So we will pick our partners and we each have to have at least one orgasm before the hour of banging Julie is over. Is it a deal?”

They looked at each other and laughed. One of the guys said, “So bottom line is that we get to fuck all three of you and that’s it? You cum and it’s all staying in this room?”

Jenn nodded. “Hell yeah,” the guy said, “I’m in on that deal. Anyone doesn’t like it can get the fuck out.”

No-one moved. Not even the girls. I remember there were about 20 guys and 6 girls in the room and spilling a bit into the corridor. There didn’t seem to be anyone else on the floor. I asked the girl who had led us up why that was. She said that this was everyone from the floor here. I smiled. Good.

“Daisy,” Jenn said, “help me here. Bring Julie.”

I walked Julie through the crowd.

“No touching,” I heard Jenn say. “I will tell you when the hour starts.”

She pushed everything off one of the beds and we pulled it away from the wall. She stripped off the cover and pillows and just left a sheet. I led Julie onto the bed and put her ass right at the end of the bed with her knees bent and her feet almost touching the floor. Jenn went into her bag again. It was starting to feel like that bag was bottomless. She pulled out four shackles.

They were pretty soft but they would do. We shoved a couple of pillows under Julie’s lower back so that her cunt and her ass were well exposed, and then we shackled her ankles each to a leg of the bed. That spread her wide open. She was perfectly positioned for easy access to her lower part. Then we took a couple more cushions and propped up her head and shoulders so that her mouth could be fucked from the front. I gave her nipples a pinch to make sure that she was getting it and they were really hard. She had a look of excitement on her face. We each pulled an arm over her head and shackled her to the head of the bed. She could still move a bit nut not much.

“That’s part one,” said Jenn, “Now my sis is going to pick her partners while I get ready to record.”

I looked around the room and then I saw exactly what I wanted. There was a girl standing alone at the side of the room. Very cute but not gorgeous. Nice body though. She had a friend with her, it looked like. Her friend was a bit chubby and dressed very slutty which I love. I walked over to them and I unbuttoned and dropped my shirt and skirt as I did. Then kicked off my shoes and dropped my panties down to the floor. I got to the girls.

“What’s your name?” I said to the first one.

“Rachel,” she replied.

“I turned to her friend. “And you?”

She blushed and looked down, “Marty.” “Martina”

“Perfect,” I said. “Rachel, do you go with girls or guys or both.”

“Just guys,” she said.

“Martina?” I turned and asked her.

“Ummm, both actually,” she blushed.

I smiled.

TindaViss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TindaViss

“Good. Rachel this will be a nice adventure for you. Remember they’re all depending on you and Martina to make me happy.”

With that I leaned in and kissed her lips. Surprisingly she didn’t pull away. Maybe she realized that the whole room was watching us. I slipped my tongue between her lips and she responded in kind. I put my right hand on her left breast over the baggy shirt she was wearing. I found a nice hard nipple and no bra with a firm perky boob. I slipped my hand down and up under the shirt. She was just wearing leggings under the shirt so I slid my hand down and under the leggings and her panties. She was getting wet. This was definitely the one. She was ready to find out what girl sex was about. I turned to Marty and she had slipped off the crop top and skirt that she had been wearing and she was rubbing herself through her panties while she was watching us.

I let go of Rachel and gave Mary a quick kiss. “Go and get your friend over to the couch. I’ll be right there.” I just needed one more person.

Then I saw him. A kind of nerdy looking guy with a bulge in his pants. He looked like he already had a good solid erection going and that was what I needed. I went over and took his hand and led him to the couch.

“Rachel, Marty,” I said, “I’d like you to meet... ?” I looked at him.

“Jeff,” he said.

“Jeff. Now I need all of you naked immediately. I’m going to tell Jenn we’re ready and then we are going to have such a good time. I hope you all three like being watched because there will be a lot of watching.”

I went over to Jenn. “We’re all ready,” I said.

She looked over at the couch. “Nice choices. All three?” I nodded.

“Have fun,” she said. “When you’re done come and take the camera for me so that I can fuck someone too.” She winked.

Okay everyone,” Jenn yelled. “We’re ready to get started. It looks like some of you are all ready to go.”

There was a line-up of guys at both ends of the bed. Either naked or just in underpants. Every one was hard already. I noticed a couple of girls in line at Julie’s head end. This was going to be a great hour for her and all of them.

“Ready, set, go,” yelled Jenn. I waited to see the first of the guys go to the foot of the bed and ram his cock into Julie’s wet and waiting cunt. She gasped and pushed back with her hips as he thrust into her. Then one of the girls dropped her undies and climbed onto the bed. She faced away from Julie and lowered her cunt onto Julie’s mouth. I saw Julie’s tongue flick into her pussy. The girls face disappeared into Julie’s mound as she licked Julie’s clit and the hard cock that was ramming in and out of her cunt. It was all amazing to watch but I had my own games to play.

I ran back to the couch and looked at Rachel. She was way sexy naked.

“You two up, “ I said to Jeff and Marty. “Rachel sit in the middle of the couch and open your legs wide. This si going to be great. You’ll love it.”

She looked pretty nervous so I pushed her knees apart and knelt between them. I put my hands on the floor so that I was basically ready for it doggy style but I could get busy with Rachel’s cunt. I looked over my shoulder at Marty. “You know where to go, Marty. You do it with girls.”

Marty looked really hot naked. I’ve always been turned on by girls who are a bit chubby. Not fat but just soft and chubby. She did know what to do. She slid under me and put her open legs out between mine so that she could show herself off to the room and still reach my clit and cunt with her tongue.

“Jeff,” I said. “You need to put that really pretty cock of yours into my ass as far as it will go. Don’t hold back. But if you cum before me then grab someone and have them replace you. Okay?”

He nodded.

“Okay, go to it,” I said.

I buried my face in Rachel’s cunt. She tasted so sweet to me. I briefly wondered whether I should have put Marty up on the couch, but then I felt her tongue working on my cunt and my clit and I knew that she was right where she wanted to be. The sensation of both of them. The taste of Rachel and feeling her body push toward me as she got into it and Marty sucking my clit and then pushing her tongue into me was joined by what I really needed to get to me, a lovely big cock ramming into my ass. Jeff had got something to lube himself from somewhere, because he slipped into me really deep and really easily.

Then he started pounding into me and I knew that he wouldn’t last long. It was only maybe a minute before I felt him jerk and his load of cum shot deep into my ass. It felt so good. He rammed so deep when he came that it almost hurt but it just felt amazing. Then I felt him pull out and I wanted to do something a bit different. I stopped eating out Rachel and pushed Marty away. I looked to see if Jeff had found anyone and he had. There was a guy with a rock hard dick coming our way as Jeff pointed to us.

I took the opportunity to look over at Julie. I could barely see her because there were guys at her cunt and a girl on her face and 2 guys jacking off at the side. As I watched one of them spurted his load onto her tits and stomach. If I wasn’t busy I could have watched for ages. It was like a live porno.

Back to my girls. I had the new guy lay on the ground with his head by the couch on the floor between Rachel’s legs. I kept Rachel where she was and told Marty to lick the cum out of my ass while I sank my wet cunt onto the guy’s hard cock. Then I lowered my lips to Rachel’s cunt and went back to licking and nibbling on her clit. Rachel grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her cunt. It was obvious that she wouldn’t hold her orgasm off much longer. I felt the guy pumping harder and harder into my cunt until he shot his load into me. Wow. That was amazing. He was so deep in me that I came there and then. My spasming cunt grabbed onto his cock as I did and drained every drop of cum from him. As I did, Rachel pushed her hips at my face and came as well.

When she had finished I looked up at her. She leaned down and kissed my lips and licked her juices from my tongue.

I got up slowly from the guy’s cock and Marty stopped licking my ass. I told the guy to piss off. We were going to have to do something for the only girl who hadn’t cum yet. I sat Marty down and I was going to go to work on her when I heard Jenn call. She beckoned to me. Rachel said, “I’ll do her, Daisy. I’m looking forward to it.” With that she got to her knees and buried her face in Marty’s wet cunt. I watched as Marty closed her eyes and got something that she had probably been waiting for.

There was quite a crowd around us as I pushed through to get to Jenn.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by DaisyBegsYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments