Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Early Days - Chapter 8

"The fun never ends"

2
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
I got to Jenn quickly. She still had the camera pointed at Julie and the crowd of young guys around her.

She pointed at the floor as I got to her and I saw that she had grabbed my clothes for me.

“Put them on,” Jenn said. “You need to take care of the camera for me. I’m going to have to pee really soon.”

While I was getting dressed I asked Jenn how many guys Julie had been fucked by so far.

“Well,” she said, “She’s had nineteen guys cum in her ass or her cunt. It’s difficult to tell where they fuck her but it looks really messy from here. That’s number twenty on her now. Then there’s her face. That’s had twelve guys and five girls cumming. Oh wait. That’s six girls now. Maybe seven actually.”

I turned to look as I slipped my panties over my still sticky cunt and reached for my skirt. I smiled at what I saw. Rachel was just climbing onto Julie’s face and Marty was with her holding her steady. Then as Rachel started to grind her cunt onto Julie’s lips Marty straddled her tits and pulled Rachel to her. Kissing her lips and fondling her right breast while she ground her cunt against Julie’s tits. Obviously their relationship was going to be different and much more interesting after today.

I walked over to see Julie better. Wow! She was literally covered in cum. Obviously the guys here had been going back to her face or her cunt for seconds and thirds but many were just standing around and jacking off over her body.

I looked down to see Julie grinding her hips against the guy who was currently fucking her. She was still way into this. Jenn yelled for me to come back to her.

“There’s only twenty minutes left in the hour, she said. It’s my turn, yeah?” I nodded.

“Great,” she said. “Take the camera and the bag. Try to get absolutely everything. I missed a bit because I had to get you cumming with that girl at your face and another at your ass. That was aces.”

With that she looked at Julie. Rachel was arching her back as she came on Julie’s face. There was still a line at both ends.

“Fuck this,” Jenn said. “She’s my Aunt.” She grinned at me and pulled her panties down.

She dropped them on the floor and strode over to the head of the line. “Nieces first,” she said to the guy who was next.

As Rachel and Marty slid off and moved away hand in hand Jenn straddled Aunt Julie’s face. “Open your mouth for your niece you filthy old slut,” she said. “I need to pee and you’re the closest toilet around.”

With that she let loose a golden stream of piss into Julie’s face. She was good and opened her moth to try and swallow as much as she could but Jenn must have really been desperate. Her piss ran down Julie’s face and chin and across her cum covered tits. It ran down her stomach and between her legs where a sizeable erect cock was ramming into her swollen cunt. It ran onto the bed. Jenn’s back arched with sheer relief and I could see Julie stretching against the restraints to try and get Jenn’s cunt to her mouth.

Eventually Jenn noticed and lowered her pussy down onto Julie’s waiting tongue and lips. Julie had her cleaned very quickly. Jenn looked at me and smiled. Then she climbed off Julie and pushed the next guy onto Julie’s face. “Get going,” she said, “you have less than fifteen minutes left. Don’t waste it.”

Then she looked around the room. “Now,” she said to everyone, “who wants the fuck of their lives?”

I swung the camera around and got Jenn picking 3 girls and 2 guys and dragging them to the couch with her. I saw her lay down with her legs spread really wide and ripping her shirt off while one guy was mounting her and pushing into her cunt and the other was next to her face and her hand was dragging his cock between her lips. Then there were too many people between me and them so I went back to Julie. I was still amazed at how eager Julie was for the next cock into her cunt or ass and the next cock or pussy onto her face. It looked like she would do this for hours if we left her.

Then I heard a shriek from the couch. So I guess I should share that I make no noise when I cum. Every muscle tenses around my orgasm, which can be uncomfortable for the cock or tongue or finger that is inside my cunt at the time. But the only sound I make is a little sigh and a whimper. Jenn, on the other hand, has to masturbate on her stomach with her face in the pillow in order to not alert the entire house to her orgasm. So I knew that shriek.

I looked at the clock. Just as well. There was only less than 5 minutes in the agreed hour. Jenn detached herself from the pile of bodies on the couch and straightened her clothes, what there was of them, and came over to me.

“That was really good,” she said. “So what’s the body count now?”

“Well,” I said, “if I exclude the cum splatter on her body there were another 6 fucking her cunt, 2 in her ass and 3 girls on her face. So that totals twenty-seven and twenty on her face. Oh no, twenty-one if I include you, but you didn’t cum. At least not on Julie.” I grinned … so did Jenn.

“No,” she said, “I didn’t. Well that’s okay. I’ll fix that later. Meanwhile it’s time to go.”

“That’s it,” she yelled. “Get your cocks and cunts out of my Aunt. You can now go back to fucking each other.” She looked at Julie as the way cleared and the disappointed guys and girls walked away. “Oh, yes. I need a shower for the slut. Which way is that?”

Rachel said she would show her. Jenn took the camera back and got some great shots of Julie totally covered in cum and piss before we untied her. She didn’t move when we did. At least not until Jenn said, “Get up you old whore. You are disgusting. You need to get clean.”

Then Julie stood up very slowly. Her legs were very far apart when she stood. Then she slowly straightened up. She was an amazing sight. Cum dripping from everywhere including her cunt, ass and lips as well as all over her body. Jenn’s piss was still trapped in various places. She definitely needed cleaning.

“Daisy,” Jenn said, “you’d better go and find Terry and Jonas. You can go home with them. I’ll take the tart and meet you there.” She looked at me, “But you’d better fix that shirt first.

I looked down and my clothes were a mess.

GiaMartinelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiaMartinelli

The skirt was OK. My panties were stiff with cum and my shirt was ripped enough that one boob was falling out. I unbuttoned the shirt and instead tied it in a knot just below my tits. That held it together just enough to be decent so long as there was plenty of space in the middle. “Now who looks like a real slut,” I said to Jenn. We both laughed.

I left Jenn taking Julie on her leash to the bathroom. I heard Jenn yell, “Anyone who wants a last quickie can come and wash her down for me and fuck her at the same time. She is far too disgusting for me to touch.”

I slipped on my heels on the way down the stairs and walked from the residence through the small shopping mall and apartments called The Colonnade and emerged onto Bloor Street. I walked straight across the street and along past The Body Shop to Bellair. I was getting a lot of looks, but that’s hardly surprising given my state.

I saw them as soon as I turned onto Bellair. They were sitting on the fence near the corner of Bellair and Cumberland, as instructed.

Jonas saw me coming first and nudged Terry. They both walked towards me. They looked really hot. Hot enough to give me an idea.

I looked around and when they got to me I gave Terry a big kiss on the lips and the same for Jonas. “We were delayed.” I said. “Julie had to stop off and get gangbanged and now she is getting cleaned up.”

Terry looked startled. I nodded, “Yep. Thirty-two guys, although some of them were the same guys going back for seconds and eight girls. It was amazing. I’m sure Jenn will let you watch. We recorded it all.”

Terry looked horrified. “Really?” he said. I nodded again.

Then I smiled, “Yes. But on the good side you now get to fuck your baby sister in Yorkville. So how bad could that be?”

I didn’t wait for an answer I just took them both by the hands and walked down the laneway that runs between Bellair and Bay Street. I’d been watching and no-one had gone in or out of there. It was used mostly for loading into the stores on Cumberland and Bloor. As soon as we entered the laneway I stopped and turned to them. I undid their pants zippers and took out a cock in each hand. I looked up at Terry. “Is hearing about Julie being gangbanged making you hard, Bro? Because something is.” They both had impressive erections obviously ready for me to play with. Terry just looked at my tits which I hadn’t realized were now very exposed with my nipples peeking out of the almost untied shirt. I wondered when that might have happened.

“We’d better take care of these two hard-ons,” I said. “Come with me.”

I walked to my left into an alcove with a doorway that was closed and padlocked. They followed. I pushed Jonas against the wall, and facing him, I stepped backwards and bent from the hips as I dropped my cum covered panties to my ankles. I untied my shirt and dropped it as well, although I was almost naked with it on anyway. I put my face at Jonas’ cock and turned to Terry. “Come on Bro. Get that cock in your baby sister’s cunt and fill her with cum. You know you want to. I know I want you to.”

He stepped forward with a look of absolute lust on his face. I watched him as He came to my wiggling ass and held my hips steady. Then he rammed his erection into me. I know I gasped a little. It was good. Then I bent to my job and took Jonas’ cock into my mouth. I pulled Jonas’ hips into me in time with Terry’s thrusts at my cunt until he got the rhythm then I let them both take me. I pushed my hips back at Terry with every thrust and used my teeth and tongue to keep Jonas close to the brink. I didn’t notice anyone go past but who knows? There could have been a crowd watching and probably wouldn’t have noticed.

Soon I felt Terry quicken in my cunt and force himself in even further so I worked harder on Jonas’ cock, and eventually I had what I wanted. Terry filled my greedy cunt with ropes of his creamy cum and Jonas did the same at that moment in my mouth. I’m a good girl. I swallowed every drop and licked his cock clean.

I felt Terry pulling out of my cunt, and as he did I bent down and pulled up my panties, then turned to him and knelt and licked his cock clean too.

“Okay boys,” I said, “You’ve done good work. Now let’s get home. Jonas grab my shirt. I’d better cover up.”

I really just held the remnants of my shirt over my tits as we walked to the car. I dropped it as soon as I got into the back seat. I know the attendant took a really long time to run the credit card for the parking.

Terry had us home in about ten minutes. We all went inside, and I said that I was going to change. I told Terry and Jonas to put their clothes in the laundry room on top of the washer. We had new house rules. None of our toys were allowed to wear clothes unless ordered to.

While I was slipping into a t-shirt and clean panties I heard another car pull in. I ran downstairs in my bare feet and saw Jenn getting out of the car.

“Aren’t you forgetting something,” she said as she saw me. I looked and realized that my panties were in my hand and the t-shirt didn’t even come down to the top of my ass. I laughed and lifted up the t-shirt to show her my tits. “Is that better,” I said.

Jenn laughed. I let the t-shirt down and slipped on my panties. I walked across to the car and looked in. “Did you forget someone?” I said.

“No,” she said and used the remote to pop the lid of the trunk. As she did I heard a buzzing.

I walked to the back of the car. There was Julie. In the trunk with all the shopping bags with a piece of tape over her mouth and handcuffed. The buzzing was louder now. Then I noticed a vibrator sticking out of her ass past the string of her tiny panties. Jenn grabbed the remote for the other vibe and hit the go button. Julie really squirmed then and writhed around. Then Jenn turned it off.

“I couldn’t have her in the car. She’s clean but she stinks of boy sweat. It’s disgusting. I’ve been playing with the remote vibe on the way home, but she got too loud with the moaning so I found the tape to shut her up.”

I laughed. “Okay,” I said, “Let’s get her inside and take her clothes back. I told the boys they have to stay naked, but that has to apply to her too.” Jenn nodded

“Oh,” she said. “Another thing. Julie needs a couple of interns at her Real Estate office to work directly with her. We start tomorrow.” She grinned.

To be continued……..
Published 
Written by DaisyBegsYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors