Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Early Days - Chapter 9

"Home seet home"

3
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Jenn and I hauled Julie out of the trunk and made her carry all the shopping bags to the front door. She was walking a bit unsteadily but being gangbanged will do that to you. Once inside we had her put the bags down and strip. We left her the heels. She just looked too cute naked in shoes. Then we told her to take the bags upstairs and put the clothes I bought for her away. Also to unpack and hang everything up. My parents had left her lots of room. We also told her to lay out what she would be wearing to the office tomorrow.

I checked on Terry and Jonas. They were naked as ordered and watching TV. I told Jonas to call his parents and tell them he would be staying over tonight. They shouldn’t have a problem since we had my responsible Aunt Julie staying here. If they only knew.

Then Jenn and I went upstairs to check on Julie. She had left all the bags except the ones with her new clothes in outside my bedroom door. I couldn’t wait to find out what else Jenn had bought, but for now I just put them inside my room and locked the door. Since they are joined I had Jenn lock her door too.

Having no doors on most of the rooms upstairs was interesting. We could see Julie putting her new sexy undies away and her suitcase was open on the bed. We sat on the edge of her bed until she was done and then she put on the bed the clothes she would wear to the office. Jenn and I looked at each other and laughed. It was a plain dark blue business suit with a skirt that came below the knee with a white blouse that buttoned up to the neck

“Look Julie,” Jenn said, “Your new position as family fucktoy and cumslut doesn’t have to be advertised while you’re at the office, but we can’t have you walking around there looking like a nun either.”

She stood and went to the closet. She slid hangars until she had been through all of it.

“Fuck, Julie,” she said, “How did you ever get Terry to fuck you wearing those clothes?”

“Those are my business clothes,” Julie said, “These are my other clothes.” She pulled another suitcase that hadn’t been unpacked onto the bed. She blushed as she opened the lid.

“Jenn and I looked in and then looked at each other.

“Julie,” I said, “no wonder you’ve been getting into this.”

The suitcase was full of slutty costumes and sex toys. Obviously she had been planning this trip to spend time with Terry, as she thought, for a while. All the clothes in there looked as though they had never been worn. I guess Terry liked playing dress-up with his Aunt.

We tipped them all onto the bed. There was still nothing that we could use for work though. Except that I was as tall as Julie. Also not far from the same size I guessed. I mentioned that to Jenn and we told Julie to organize everything into the cupboard and wait for us to come back. Then we ran to my room to see what we could find.

“So here’s what I think,” Jenn said, “She has to wear the new undies and she may have to wear those shoes you got her as well. But the rest of it.”

Just so you know I dress like a sixteen year old slut at all times. Mostly because that’s what I am and because I like to show off. So I wasn’t sure what we would find but my closets were worth a look. Then I remembered. I went right to the back of my biggest closet and pulled out a box from Holt Renfrew that had never been opened. “Mum got me this about 3 months ago. It was too straight for me. But maybe it would work. If it fits.”

I opened the box and put it on my bed. Then I grabbed the suit out of the box and slipped it on so Jenn could see. I looked in the mirror. It was actually really pretty. It had a bolero style jacket that was high in the back so it showed off my ass nicely. In addition the jacket was not meant to close in the front so it just covered most of my boobs. The skirt was down to mid thigh and was a little bit of a wrap style so it had a slit where the clasp was that opened when I sat down or twirled a bit. I thought it was perfect for the office and so did Jenn. I stripped it off and we went back to Julie.

We caught her trying on one of the costumes. It was hot. One of those sexy schoolgirl things. The skirt didn’t cover her cunt or ass. The top was see-through and the hold up stockings were perfect. She blushed when she saw us standing in the doorway. “Sorry,” she said, “I was just trying it.”

That’s okay, Julie,” Jenn said, “It’s perfect for who you are now. You must put it back on in a minute. First try this on,” she said, handing her the suit. “Put on a new set of the panties and bra that Daisy bought you first.”

Julie slipped out of the schoolgirl outfit and got new undies from the dresser. She put them on and then the suite. It looked a lot better on her. First it was a bit tighter and the jacket really emphasized her boobs because of that. With just the bra on under it her nipples were just peeking out. The skirt was a good length for the office and displayed nicely when the slit opened. With those little undies on she looked naked underneath.

NicolePorto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolePorto

But there was still the blouse to find.

Jenn went back to the closet and pulled out one of Julie’s blouses that I guess she had noticed before. It was a really pale blue and not quite see=through but almost. Julie put it on and we knew we had the right outfit. She looked really sexy but professional. So we had her take all that off and put it away for the morning and get re-dressed in the schoolgirl costume.

Then we all went downstairs. The boys obviously like the way that Julie looked. It was easy to tell with no clothes to cover the erections. It was 8:00 pm so Jenn decided to order in some food. We went for the Indian place that isn’t far from us. We have an account there for when Mum is too busy to cook and she keeps the approval card in the kitchen drawer. We had Julie keep busy doing some cleaning in the kitchen and we let the boys play video games for a bit. Jonas’ parents were fine with him staying and they would pick him up in the morning before Julie left for work.

The doorbell rang about twenty minutes later. Jenn sent Julie to answer it, which she did obediently. Jenn had given her full instructions.

Julie opened the door and the guy was amazed. Tits and cunt plainly on view. He was about thirty five, I guess. Not bad looking. I was watching to see if there was a bulge in his pants. Julie took the bag from him and put it on the hall table. Then she “clumsily” dropped the card on the floor and bent to pick it up. Now that got the bulge. He was looking straight a Julie’s naked cunt and ass as she spent a really long time picking up the card.

Then Julie turned back to him and handed him the card so that he could verify the account. He was handing it back to her when she took his hand and said to him, “Would you like a tip or would you like to fuck me. I know which I’d prefer.” As she said this she was gently pulling him inside and making sure that he got really close to her exposed tits and naked cunt. She reached down and caressed the bulge in his pants. “Well,” she said, “are you going to be nice and fuck me or do I have to tip you with money?”

He shook his head and stuttered, “Yes please, I would like to fuck you.”

“Perfect,” said Julie as she unzipped his pants and slipped to her knees in front of him. In seconds she had his cock in her mouth and was working away getting him as hard as she could.

Then, when she was satisfied that he could perform she let him go and turned onto her hands and knees with her ass way in the air. “My cunt or my ass,” she said, “You choose.” Then she looked back and smiled at him. “Come on, fuck me now!”

He moved forward and getting down slid his cock gently into her cunt.

“Ooooo yes,” Julie said. “Come on. Fuck me hard and dirty. Fill my dirty filthy cunt with your cum. Come on. Fuck me.”

He pounded away at her cunt. Harder and harder.

Just so you have the full picture, Jenn and I were standing in the hallway watching. We were in plain view but he hadn’t noticed us so far. You’d think that two teenage girls in very flimsy undies would be easy to spot, but apparently not when you’re fucking a total stranger. The boys had headphones on and were engrossed in their game, so they hadn’t even noticed.

I have to confess that, apart from the spectacle, I wanted him to cum because I was really hungry, and all I could smell was the food and sex. Finally, he did. He was going to do the polite thing and pull out but Julie followed orders and yelled at him to cum in her cunt. So he did, being a nice man.

It took him a long time to finish cumming. He had a lot of hip grinding against her ass working it all out and into Julie.

When he was standing up after getting his now flaccid cock back in his pants he noticed Jenn and me. We smiled and waved at him. “She’s really good, isn’t she?” said Jenn.

That was one step too far and the guy turned and sprinted out of the still open door to his car and peeled away as fast as he could.

Jenn told Julie to get the food and serve it onto plates in the kitchen. As she stood and picked up the back, she now really looked like a slutty schoolgirl with the cum dribbling down the inside of her thigh as she walked.

Everyone was pretty quiet while we ate, except Jenn and I. We kept remembering funny bits while Julie was being gangbanged, and of course I had to tell Jenn about fucking Terry and Jonas in the laneway. There were just the four of us at the table. All we could see of Julie was her ass and cunt sticking in the air as she ate from the bowl that we were having her use on the floor in the corner.

We sent the boys up to bed and watched Julie clear up. Then we took her up to her room. We both kissed her goodnight, and then together we chained her to her bed with the shackles that still smelled strongly of cum from her gangbang.

Then we walked past Terry’s room and went through my door into ours. I kissed Jenn goodnight and went to bed thinking about the morning. Working at a real office for the first time. With our own sextoy and cumslut right there. This was perfect.

To be continued ……..
Published 
Written by DaisyBegsYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors