Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ecstasy, Then Agony of Chat

"There I was, having a great cyber chat, when I realized..."

5
0 Comments 0
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Sexy Cam Fun
I am no stranger now to online videochat sites, having figured out about a year ago how many different sites there are. Most are dominated by guys stroking and showing their cocks, with only an occasional woman popping up on the screen. When that happens, having an appealing image on your end is important to catching her attention. Appealing is in the eye of the beholder, for sure, and after seeing cock after cock, exposing mine to get attention doesn't make sense.

Being average, and age 47, my appeal is in my wit and sense of humor. I found that just being who I am, a little overweight and horny, works for me because there seem to be a lot of young women – and some older women – who like to play with someone my age. My name is Jimmy, so I use the name “Jizzin' Jimmy” online. Kind of crude and corny, but it gets some attention.

Sometimes I sit full face, so anyone can see who they are dealing with. Other times, I focus the cam so that my hairy, graying chest can be seen. Still not much to look at, but if a girl is looking for a Daddy chat, she can see right away that's me.

It was one such time that I was online, with three different chat windows from three different sites cranking, that I saw her. She was sitting in such a way that I could see only the lower part of her face, and down through her midsection. She waved, and I closed the other windows and enlarged hers. She was blonde, with her hair down the front of her past her breasts (my favorite length!). She was wearing a t-shirt that I could see the word “Special” and the letters “Orders” on the next line and some more letters below.

“Hello” I typed. She typed back “Mic?” I turned on my speakers and typed back that my mic was broken (it is) but I could hear her. She began talking while I kept typing. There was something familiar about her that I couldn't place, as I only saw part of her face.

“Hi Daddy, can we play?” she asked in a sweet southern accent that had a familiarity to it. “Sure baby, how old are you?” (I always ask, as law enforcement seems to think this is their playground too.)

“I'm 22, how old are you?” I typed “47, but I'm not dead yet.” (There's that wit I was talking about.) She smiled and asked for proof; “not yet, I need to see what's under your t-shirt to make me really come to life.”

She stood up and I could see the writing on her t-shirt; it said “Special Orders DO Upset Me” This was a reference to an old burger fast food ad, where they said special orders don't upset them. “Are you a waitress?” “Yes” she said. I typed, “I'm patiently waiting for that shirt to come off.” She was standing so I could not see her face, but she gave me a thumbs up. I could see that she was only wearing panties as she slowly pulled the shirt up.

She revealed a pair of beautiful perky A cup breasts, with small nipples that were erect. She told me she loved role playing with a Daddy figure, and squeezed her breasts together as she said that. “Mmmmm, delicious!” I wrote.

In that intoxicating southern drawl, she asked me what I would do with her breasts if I were with her. I started typing: “First, I would cup them both in my palms, and..”

I stopped because she quickly turned to the side and covered herself with her arms. I heard the sound of a door opening and a man quickly approached her. He grabbed her tshirt and threw it toward her, and turned toward the camera.

“What do you think you're doing? Who is this guy? Why are you showing him your tits?”

Uh oh, I thought, jealous husband or boyfriend. I sat still to watch the show.

He grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her toward him. She had dropped the tshirt so she was once again exposed. As her turned her, her breasts wobbled just a little bit.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

I felt my cock come to life as he handled her naked body.

“We've talked about this before, you know you shouldn't do this! How old is this guy”

“He's 47, and he's very nice. He thinks I'm hot and he's respectful.”

She pulled his head down toward hers, and I could see that she was whispering in his ear. Probably some sweet nothings to calm him down.

“Well, I still don't like it. You told me you'd save your body just for me. I know this is virtual, but it makes me jealous anyway.”

“I know, and I love only you. This is different, and I just needed a release while you were gone. It's not like I was physically cheating on you. Plus, it's not like you're my husband or even my boyfriend. You're my younger brother, and you'll always be the center of my life.”

Wait, what? This is her brother? Wow, what did I stumble into? Brother/sister lovers, like I've read in stories?

She pulled him closer; she was sitting and he was still standing, so his waist was near her head. “It's OK, let me make it up to you little brother.” And with that, she undid his pants and lowered them to the floor. He was not wearing anything underneath, so his cock – his erect cock – sprung up at her. (Excuse me, Sis, little is a word you should not use to describe your brother.) He was turned on by this whole exchange and his cock was huge.

Were they just play acting? Or were they really brother and sister? What part was I to play in this little drama?

She turned her head slightly toward the camera, and asked if I was still interested in watching. “Surre, you bet” my excitement caused me to mistype. “I will be an interested bystander.”

He lowered his head down to hers, and kissed her deeply. I still could only see a part of each of their faces, but again, he also looked somewhat familiar. Curious thing, the connections our minds create

They kissed for about a minute, then he stood up and she took his cock in her mouth. He reached over to adjust the camera so I had a full view, but not enough to see the rest of her face. She moved her mouth like an expert; I saw her cheeks sink in as she sucked, and watched as she pulled her mouth off him and licked the tip. She had her hands on his balls while she sucked and stroked.

He said to me, “You like that, Daddy? Getting horny?” I typed simply 'MMMMMM” and lowered my cam so she – and he - could see me stroking my cock. “Oohh,” she cooed, “I want that one when I'm done with this one.” The guy flashed a thumbs up in front of the camera, then pulled her head closer.

She continued to work him over, and I continued to wank, swept away in the naughtiness of the moment. He began to groan and his ass muscles stiffened; I could tell he was cumming in her mouth! I also reached the point of no return, and I cupped my hands to catch my cum. I held my hands, filled with cum, so that she could see; she turned her head toward the cam and opened her mouth so I could see she had taken all of his cum in her mouth. She rolled it around her tongue a bit, then closed her mouth. She opened it again so I could see that she had swallowed. She looked at my cum in my hands, and said “I can't wait to taste that.”

I stopped when she said that – she can't wait to taste it? When would I ever see her?

As I was trying to figure it out, they both lowered their full faces to the camera and said “Thanks, Uncle Jimmy!”

I thought I was going to die. It was my niece Amber, and her 20 year old brother Stevie. I haven't seen them for several years, and I didn't recognize them because I couldn't see their faces. Now here they were waving at me while I held up my hands full of my cum. How did they know it was me? She knew all along, that's why she whispered to him!

What am I going to say to them when I see them at the family reunion next month?

Published 
Written by USADaddyNY
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors