Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Educating my Sister in Law

"A young married couple experiencing the beginings of a divorce and a curious sister in law"

13
2 Comments 2
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I was married for about three years to a 21 year old woman who had major issues with her parents; our marriage of convenience was her way of escaping the parental abuse she imagined.

  Before we were married the sex was fantastic, she couldn't get enough of my average size penis. 
I felt I had a fair size at 6 inches and found out later in life that my thickness made it bigger than the average. 
I had stamina and the ability to recover quickly, she loved it when I would make her cum at least three times a night. 

The first time she would come would usually be immediately when we would meet, no matter where we were; in the back of the drive-inn, behind the school and even in the back of the church pews, (the church was open 24 hours and we had discovered that it was a great place to go for a quickie and a prayer so we prayed often, especially during the winter). 

The second time usually during the evening often when we were driving somewhere, I would make her cum as I was driving using my hand and finger fucking her silly.

And the third and often fourth time, always at the end of the night before her curfew……

This went on throughout the whole time we dated (Secretly) until we got married when she was six month pregnant. 

My young wife quickly lost interest in our marriage and she used to put herself in embarrassing situation with the guys from my hockey team, so I had to adapt to be open minded to all types of possibilities. 

With a wandering wife and a two year old, I did a lot of parenting and my wife’s sister used to love and spend time with me when I was left at home being Mr. Mom. 

My sister in law who was sixteen at the time, had a gorgeous firm body, 5 ft 3 inches curvy body, nice ass and small firm breast around 34 c, whenever we were alone she would especially enjoy talking and asking questions about everything in the sun.

 Sex was one of our favourite subjects as she always asked me for advice and would share her dating experiences.  She told me that she had yet gone all the way, but did participate in petting and dry humping;

My sister-in-law was a hot looking teenager and had numerous invitations to explore the sexual side. 

With strict patents it was a lot easier for her to spend time with her "Brother in Law" Little did the In-Laws know that she had a plan to become more familiar with life experiences.  

One late night after one of our drunken evenings, my wife was quite drunk and I brought her to bed while my sister in law was watching TV and asked me to come back as she would wait up for me. 

When my wife was drunk it was my "Q" to have a romp as she was always quite wanting so I striped her down and she was egging me on, and I got her in a doggie position and fucked her hard and long, I got her to cum and then I shot my load deep inside her, satisfied she fell asleep like a baby. 

I walked to the bathroom cleaned up and went back in the living room to watch TV. 

As I walked into the room, my sister in law had her panties off and was masturbating, eyes close, breathing hard, I back up in to the kitchen, made some noise and re-entered the living room, I saw her slip the blanket over herself and she said "Oops" ,

I asked, what’s the "oops" for, she said, "ehhhh nothing" "I was just getting mmmm comfortable ". 

I asked her what was on TV and she said Boring and she asked if I had any dirty movies, I asked "Do you think that’s a good idea"  

She said yes "I need to find out what this sex is all about, You know what it’s about" and I went to my stash and pulled out an old VCR tape with a F F on M movie.  

I was in my sweats and I sat in my easy chair while she was under the blanket on the couch.  The movie was quite descriptive and she wanted me to join her on the couch as she wanted to ask me some questions and didn’t want to be too loud. 

I told her that I didn’t know if I could get up in the state I was, I was hard and full and the sweats didn’t hold me back at all, she said to come over and she was in awe to see me hard and erect, "you’re enjoying this movie almost as much as I am" she said, I asked her if she was excited and she told me that she was rubbing herself under the blanket. 

"Do you masturbate often" , "as often as I can" she said, "I am so horny and it’s mostly because of you…." "Me" "What did I do" , "you are such a great dad and husband, I just want to tell you that I would do anything for you under one condition, you need to show me your penis"   
"I don’t think that’s a good idea especially since I’m married to your sister,"   
"I really what to see how big you are and I promise I won’t tell a soul" ,
"Please pretty please…."
As she leaned on top of me and kissed me right on the lips, "whoa" I said "be careful as there may not be any turning back…."  
"I’m a big girl and I know what I want."  
She proceeded to stare at my hard on as I pondered how to handle this, she begged again and then I lowered my sweats and exposed my hard huge rod and my large swollen balls,
"can I touch you"
"Please" she pleaded, I couldn’t resist those lovely brown eyes, and agreed, she came close to me exposing her bare ass and exposed her hot young pussy, and grabbed my manhood quite skilfully, "I have been waiting for this for a long time" she said….

ClementinaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClementinaTS



With both hands she felt my hardness from the bottom of my scrotum to the tip of my cock; I so wanted this for so long and finally I was in the moment and enjoying every lick. 
She lowered her mouth and proceeded to give me the best blowjob that I have ever experienced, as I started to rub her back and slipped my hand under her shirt to feel her firm breast with the hard small nipples which seemed to be perfect in every way.

She swallowed me deep right down to my balls with ease until I couldn’t take it anymore and pulled her up to my mouth where I kissed her deeply and positioned her over me and my hard cock. 

She masterfully  lowered herself onto me, she was so tight and small, but so wet and ready, I was careful and she pushed herself, her tight pussy swallowing my thick manhood with her hot pussy.

She slowly rode me and quickened the pace, she was moaning in delight and enjoyed every inch, she came quick hard and long and I followed suite coming when she did.  

We both collapsed and enjoyed the taboo sex, I made her promise not to say a word and she made me promise to be available on the odd occasion to continue with our education….
Sex education that is! 

The adventure will continue!

Published 
Written by runonwords
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments