Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Egyptian Lovers

"My cousin opens me up to a whole new world... (My first story)"

0
0 Comments 0
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
My name is Heidi, I'm a 22 year old Egyptian girl living in the United States. After graduating college I decided to take time to visit with my family overseas before getting tied down to a rigid entry level job. Before this trip I had only ever vacationed back home for about two weeks at a time. I wanted something more, world experience if you will. So I decided to spend the whole summer there.

I've always bragged about my Egyptian culture to my American friends- teaching them how to belly dance knowing full well they can't move their hips like I can move mine, showing off my sexy accent when I teach them Arabic. I'm the exotic one of my group of friends with my wild black ringlet curls falling just short of my bum, olive skin tone, green eyes, and freckles. I liked the attention I'd get for being different than the American girls, but I never realized just how American I was myself until this summer.

*********************

My cousin Zaid and I sit outside the café on the rocks by the water, smoking our cigarettes and catching up. The Mediterranean is beautiful, especially with the reflection of the moon dancing on the surface. There's a lull in our conversation, but I don't mind since I'm taking in the view.

"You know I love you Heidi."

"I love you too Zaid!"

"No, I don't think you get it. I am in love with you, always have been."

I'm in shock. I know in Egypt it's okay for cousins to marry and it's not even uncommon, but being raised in the States it's something I never even thought about. I'm really not good under pressure and I try to think of something to say that won't hurt him, that won't make things awkward between us the rest of the summer, and won't make him hate me.

"I love you, you're like a brother to me," The look on his face tells me I chose exactly the wrong words. "You're a great guy, and any girl would be lucky..."

"Save it."

"No I'm serious! It's just that, well I'm American. It's not okay there, so I've never thought of you in that way and..."

"It's fine I said save it! We should get going."

The cab ride back is silent, awkward, and painful. I want to say something to make him feel better but I can't think of anything. So I say nothing.

That night I can't sleep. I'm thinking about Zaid and how much I hurt him. Why was I so quick to turn him down? He really is a wonderful guy. Handsome too- about six feet, with tan skin, and dark eyes with lashes any girl would kill for. He has such a kind face. I can't believe I could hurt someone with such a kind face, but I did. I start replaying our conversation over and over in my mind. Then I start to think of how differently it could have gone. Without even realizing it, I'm touching myself to the thought of losing my virginity to my cousin. I rub my clit until I fall asleep.

********************

Knock knock knock knock! I wait. Zaid answers the door after about a minute.

"Oh hi," I say sheepishly.

"You're surprised to see me? This is my house you know."

"I know." I try to think of something cute or clever to say. I want to tell him I haven't stopped thinking about him since we parted last night. "Your mom's not home?" Of all the things I could have said! Brilliant...

"She is not."

"Mind if I wait?"

"Be my guest." Zaid pushes the door open for me and without a single word more, turns to go back into the kitchen.

"Whatever you're making smells amazing!" I say as I follow him to the kitchen, even though I know he would rather me wait in the living room so he doesn't have to see me.

"You can try some if you want."

I grab a spoon and take a huge bite into my mouth. "IT'S CHOCOLATEY!" I say, probably a little too excitedly. Some spills out of the corner of my mouth and runs down my chin.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

Zaid laughs and wipes the chocolate off with his finger. Without thinking I take his finger into my mouth, sucking and licking it clean. I look at him to gauge his reaction.

"You should leave."

That was not the reaction I was hoping for.

"Zaid...?"

"Heidi I just can't take you teasing me like that okay? It's not funny."

"I'm not teasing! I haven't stopped thinking..." My plea is interrupted by a deep passionate kiss. Zaid parts my lips with his and our tongues meet.

I feel warm and tingly all over as our kiss deepens. My breathing gets heavy as he pulls me closer to him. His hands wander, through my hair, down my back. Our bodies pressed together so tight I can feel his cock hardening in his jeans. I reach down and undo his zipper to free it. I slip one hand into his pants to pull it out and give his cock a good squeeze to feel it harden even more.

In my hands is the biggest cock I have ever seen in my life! A little over seven inches in length and so girthy that my fingers couldn't touch when I wrapped my hand around it! I instinctively dropped to my knees to try to take it in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around the head and then suck on it. Zaid inhales sharply, closes his eyes, and leans his head back. Seeing him so turned on, turns me on even more. I lick up and down the shaft and massage his balls. I let out a good moan when I go to take his cock into my mouth because the size is just not what I'm used to. He grabs my hair in both his hands and starts thrusting into my mouth. Having him take control like that is so hot. All of a sudden he tenses up and stops. I look up and he brushes his hand along my cheek, then guides me up to a standing position by my chin.

"Why did you stop?" I ask as I plant one more long kiss on his lips.

"I don't wanna cum without you"

That was all I needed to hear to send me over the edge. I grab his shirt by the collar and pull myself into him.

"Fuck me Zaid. Right here, right now. I want you inside me so bad"

And apparently that was all he needed to hear to send him over the edge too, because in one swift movement he turns me around and bends me over. He drops to his knees and pulls my jeans and panties down. He spreads my cheeks and runs his finger along my slit. I can feel the wetness dripping down my thighs. Then he licks my slit all the way from my clit to my asshole. My knees buckle as I let out a loud moan. He stands up and positions his huge cock at the entrance of my tight virgin pussy. My breathing is so heavy and I can feel my insides twitching with anticipation. The wait is unbearable.

"Fuck me please!!"

Zaid plunges his cock into my tight hole and I can feel him filling me up inside. The feeling is greater than I ever expected. He starts out at a slow even pace, I moan every time I feel him pump back into me. Then he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer into him. I feel his entire seven inches inside me, his balls slamming against my swollen lips with each pounding thrust. He's fucking me so hard and fast right now that I feel an overwhelming sense of pressure building up inside me. I'm panting and moaning and sweating and I feel this intensity growing, trying to burst out and...

"I'M CUMMING!!!!" I scream.

Seconds later I feel Zaid shoot his load inside me. My knees feel like they'll give out any second, so I prop myself up against the cold ceramic wall which feels great since my body is on fire. I'm in an utter state of euphoria as I catch my breath until I notice Zaid looking down at my legs with an expression that I can't quite read... My eyes follow his gaze to find a thin trickle of blood running down my thighs.

"Heidi, why didn't you tell me you were a virgin?"

To be continued....

Published 
Written by hei221
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors