Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ellie’s Lost Innocence: Chapter 3

"Two best friends have a heated conversation via e-mail [continued]…"

1
1 Comment 1
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

To: Ellie
From: Maria
Subject: RE: Oh My God
 
NO WAY! I just googled that myself, and it looks like you may have. I’m jealous (the good kind of course) I would give anything to have Daniel touch me. Please, please, please keep me posted.
------

To: Maria
From: Ellie
Subject: FRANK is here!
 
Hey, so nothing happened yesterday – may be because Uncle Frank arrived first thing in the morning. He looks even better than I remembered, his hair is a lot shorter but still nicely combed; it has this messy look to it [but I bet it takes him hours to get it so perfect.] His eyes Maria, his eyes are adorable, but they change colors, isn’t that weird? Yesterday they were green; today they’re hazel… and his lips! Oh my god his lips, they’re so big and yummy looking [I caught myself thinking about kissing him] I blushed immediately, I hope he didn’t notice. His body isn’t as perfect as Daniel’s, actually it’s nothing like Daniel’s he’s a little on the skinny side – but it works for him. So you googled it, and I did have an orgasm! NO WAY I don’t believe you, liar! I’ll have to check myself… Hey gotta go, Uncle Frank just came in here and asked me to go to the store with him!
------
 
To: Ellie
From: Maria
Subject: RE: FRANK is here!
 
Ok now I seriously hate you! I want to be you……
------
 
To: Maria
From: Ellie
Subject: RE: RE: FRANK is here!
 
Maria, don’t say that, even if you’re just playing. We went to Ross Uncle Frank wanted to buy some swim trunks [for my birthday weekend] and some other clothes. He actually valued my opinion, it was so weird. I like being with him, we’re going out to eat later. He’s so friendly and beautiful – time just flies when we’re together. Hey, I saw some girl today she was so hot, looked just like a Barbie doll. I hate my body! I was looking in the mirror and my ass is huge! All the girls at my school are super skinny and blonde I just don’t fit in. It doesn’t help that I don’t know anybody, I really miss you guys.
------

To: Ellie
From: Maria
Subject: STOP IT!
 
Stop it Ellie, you are one of the most beautiful people I know. I hate it when you put yourself down like that. Can’t wait to hear how your “dinner date” went! 
------

To: Maria
From: Ellie
Subject: RE: STOP IT!
 
I can’t help it if I feel blue… Dinner went great, Uncle Frank asked me if I had a boyfriend and I broke down and confessed, I told him that the boys in my school never even bothered to look at me. He said it was because “guys” can smell a virgin from miles away [did you know that?] He is such a good guy; he offered to help me with my problem. He said that he was the perfect man for it, because your first time should always be with someone who loves you. He also said that I need to hurry up and do it, because if I wait too long – I can end up being a lesbian. Can you imagine that? My dad would kill me for sure, and bury me where no one would ever find me. He also told me how beautiful I was, and how he has a friend in Miami who would be interested in hiring me to do some modeling!!! Can you picture me on the cover of Seventeen? 
------
 
To: Ellie
From: Maria
Subject: RE: STOP IT!
 
You so could be a model, I wouldn’t be surprised. Hey guess what happened today; Mr. Garcia asked me to stay after class to go over my test (I failed miserably) he stood over me the whole time, and I could swear he was looking at my breasts. He said he would call my mom and ask her if I could stay after school for tutoring neat, huh?
------
 
To: Maria
From: Ellie
Subject: HE KISSED ME!
 
MARIA! MARIA! MARIA! He kissed me!!!!
------
 
To: Ellie
From: Maria
Subject: RE: HE KISSED ME!
 
OH MY GOD, WHO?!
------
 
To: Maria
From: Ellie
Subject: RE: RE: HE KISSED ME!
 
MY UNCLE FRANK! We were outside feeding the dogs, and he was telling me how pretty I looked in pink.

LissBoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LissBoa

He started telling me that I was such a grown-up and how he could talk to me about anything – he told me how my Aunt Rosa never gave him any, and how he wants to leave her but he stays for the kids. We were just talking about his life when he pulled me close to him. His scent was unbelievable he leaned in and kissed my neck gently. I panicked, I know he could tell [I’m such a little girl] he pulled away and asked me if I was ready. I just nodded; the he leaned in again [he was smelling me] I could feel the hot hair from his mouth on my skin I was all goose bumpy. His hands were all over my body, I swear it felt like he had eight. My heart stopped when his face was just inches from mine, he’s so beautiful. He kissed me softly, and then my rosebud was on FIRE! I didn’t know what to do, I didn’t kiss him back, I couldn’t… He pulled away and just grinned and said I wasn’t ready. 
------
 
To: Ellie
From: Maria
Subject: RE: RE: HE KISSED ME!
 
You had a chance to kiss Frank, and you didn’t? DORK
------
 
To: Maria
From: Ellie
Subject: RE: RE: RE: HE KISSED ME!
 
I know, and trust me I went to sleep regretting it. My rosebud hadn’t stopped throbbing since he did that – so when I laid down to go to sleep; I reached under my pajama bottoms and started rubbing it. It felt so good Maria, I could feel my panties getting moist I didn’t dare reach inside I just keep rubbing. I think I did have an orgasm with Daniel, because just before I stopped I started feeling the same tingling in my legs and my belly was all in knots. I was breathing so heavy, I thought my parents would hear – they didn’t, but Uncle Frank did. He came in just as I was settling down. He asked me what I was doing, I was flushed. How could I tell him? He would think I was a freak or something! I mean really, who does this?
------
 
To: Ellie
From: Maria
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: HE KISSED ME!
 
I’m getting tired of your half-assed e-mails! Ellie tell me what happened, I need to know!
------
 
To: Maria
From: Ellie
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:  HE KISSED ME!
 
I’m sorry! He sat on the edge of my bed and told me that everyone does this, it’s called “masturbation” and he said it was even more fun with a partner. He reached under my pajama top and pulled it over my head [I wasn’t wearing a bra] he slowly trailed my breasts with his finger [my nipples got hard fast] he noticed right away. He was grinning the whole time, his eyes sparkled when the moonlight shinning through my window hit his face [I think I’m in love] he just kept drawing circles on my skin [I don’t know why, but as he was doing this my legs kept spreading] he reached down and started rubbing my rosebud just like I did before he came in, only with a little more pressure. I have to admit it did feel better. THEN he took my hard nipple into his mouth, his tongue swirling around it, his teeth gently grazing it as he pulled away. My rosebud started producing more of that liquid stuff, but this time it was a lot I could feel it flooding my panties. This time I didn’t fight it, I wanted to see what it was like – his mouth was on my other nipple, and his free hand was caressing my other breast. His fingers rolling on my nipple – my body started to shake uncontrollably and my moans got louder. He let go of my nipple and pressed his soft lips on mine and just lost it. My hips buckled wildly and my rosebud was throbbing hardcore it almost fell like it had a life of its own. He asked me to meet him out by the pool tomorrow night. Should I go?
------
 
To: Ellie
From: Maria
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: HE KISSED ME!

If you don’t go, I will. Uhm I think I’m going to try that “masturbation” thing. Keep me posted, love you ALWAYS!

Published 
Written by LushPrincess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments