Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ellie’s Lost Innocence: Chapter 4

"Two best friends have a heated conversation via e-mail [continued]…"

2
1 Comment 1
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words

To: Maria
From: Ellie
Subject: I’m Scared
 
I don’t know if you’re online, it’s 11:30pm here – I’m still wondering if I should meet him..? Help me out!
------
 
To: Ellie
From: Maria
Subject: RE: I’m Scared
 
Don’t be stupid Ellie go, I mean come on! This is Frank we’re talking about I bet he was a Greek god in a past life!
------
 
To: Maria
From: Ellie
Subject: RE: RE: I’m Scared
 
Ok I will – thanks!
------
 
To: Ellie
From: Maria
Subject: RE: RE: RE:  I’m Scared
 
Ok wow hehe something tells me you had your mind made up, you just needed a push.
------
 
To: Maria
From: Ellie
Subject: The Pool
 
I did, I wasn’t sure if I should or not - I mean I wanted to, but he is my uncle. I just had this unexplained need to have his hands on me again, to feel his hot, sweet breath on my face. I met him out by the pool and he asked me join him, the water was nice and cold against my hot skin. We swam around for a while; he just kept telling me how beautiful I looked, and how tight my body was… It felt wonderful to feel loved, and wanted. Eventually we ended up on the deep end, I held on to the edge as my feet floated up carelessly, he held on to them and wrapped them around his waist. His hands carefully caressing my belly, he kept talking but in all honestly I have no idea what he was saying, his words were just a blur. My nipples were as hard as little pebbles before he even reached my breasts. His fingers pinched them carefully from outside of my bathing suit - and even in the water I could feel my rosebud getting moist. He reached under my top and massaged my breasts tenderly, he has such soft hands. My rosebud was throbbing again, it felt like it was going to jump out of my bottoms - I don’t know why this happens when he touches me. Then he said he wanted to “taste” me - he said it was the only way he could see if I was ready. We got out of the pool and went into the pool house, we didn’t turn any of the lights on but the moon was bright enough to allow us to see each other. He leaned in to kiss me brushing his moist lips against mine. I don’t know what took over me I launched myself at him my fingers intertwined in his hair, my tongue fighting with his. I could tell he was surprised, but he must have liked it because his hands were now on the small of my back - pulling me towards him, my hips grinding against him. I swear this wasn’t like me at all.
------
 
To: Ellie
From: Maria
Subject: RE: The Pool
 
Why did you stop, keep going! 
------
 
To: Maria
From: Ellie
Subject: RE: RE: The Pool
 
He wrapped his arms around my body and flipped over.

ParisBelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisBelleTS

I was now on the couch and he was on his knees in front of me – I felt like a rag doll. His mouth was on my breast in no time; his hands cramped them together as he went back and forth between my nipples gently vibrating his teeth on them. I was moaning loudly, he lowered his head licking along the way until he reached my rosebud. He started smelling me [what is it with these guys and smelling me?] he opened his mouth and took my entire rosebud inside, sucking tenderly on it. My body trembled, and then he pulled my swimsuit to the side, licking eagerly – my hands in his hair again. He finally pulled my swimsuit down, and he spread my legs wider, his tongue going up and down on my slit. He said “Uhm you’re ready” as he slurped loudly, he reached into his shorts and pulled out this weird looking thing. It was long and thick, glistening as the moonlight hit it. It was so hot, almost burning my rosebud as he rubbed it on. He warned me, he said it would hurt – but he wanted me to be a good girl. 
------
 
To:
Ellie
From: Maria
Subject: RE: RE: RE:  The Pool
 
WELL!! DID IT HURT?
------
 
To: Maria
From: Ellie
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE:  The Pool

Uh duh! He placed his thing at the entrance of my rosebud and then pushed it in slowly, it didn’t hurt at first; just kind of felt uncomfortable, but then pushed it all the way in. I felt like I was being ripped, torn in half! I wanted to scream, to push him off me – but he said “I thought you were a grown up Ellie, grown ups don’t cry.” He’s right you know I’ve never seen my mom cry. I sucked it up as he moved in and out of me, with each stoke the pain disappeared until it started to feel kind of good – my legs rested on his shoulders, and his hands cradled my breasts. Then I felt this familiar twitch on my rosebud, kind of like when I touch myself only ten times stronger. I tried to close my legs as my body started shaking, but Uncle Frank wasn’t letting me – instead he rammed himself into me harder and harder. I couldn’t hold it Maria a thick, gooey, warm liquid came out of me. I think I burned him because he let out this loud groan, then he pulled his thing out of me and shot out a bunch of white stuff on my belly [it smelled kind of weird, kind of like Clorox – it was hot and gooey also] his thing rested on my belly and shrunk. Our bodies are weird, huh! He said it was time to go, we didn’t want to draw too much attention to the pool house, but he said he would come to my room in a couple hours. I’m still waiting!

Published 
Written by LushPrincess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments