Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Encounter With My Cousin

"My hot cousin becomes my first time."

1
0 Comments 0
6.8k Views 6.8k
800 words 800 words
My cousin David was staying over at my house because his apartment was getting fumigated. I live alone so it was a pleasure to have someone else in my house.He is really good looking and I had a crush on him, so him staying over made me even happier because I thought he was hot.

One day I was sitting in the living room reading a magazine, when suddenly, I heard loud moaning coming from the guest room, where David was staying. I though he had gotten hurt so I ran upstairs to see what was wrong. When I got there, his door was halfway closed. I peeked in and saw him on his bed naked and he was masturbating.

Watching him masturbate made me really horny. I could feel my pussy getting wet and my boobs getting hard. Suddenly, he turned around. I ran away from his door and ran to the bathroom. I thought, "My gosh I think he saw me! What am I gonna do now?"

I still felt hot and horny so I decided to take a shower to cool off. I was taking my shower but I still felt horny. I couldn't get the picture of his large dick out of my mind. Suddenly, I felt large hands grabbing both my breasts. I quickly turned around astonished and I saw that it was David.

When I turned around, he grabbed my face and started french kissing me. It felt so good! His tounge inside my mouth while his hands played with my nipples turned me on like never before and the hot water from the shower turned me on even more.

After a couple of minutes of making out, I pulled away. I said, "David what are you doing?"

He replied with a grin, "I saw you spying on me while I masturbated."

"But we are cousins this can't happen!"

"Dont pretend you dont want me Angelica. I might be your cousin but you are smoking hot and I know you feel the same way about me."

"Yes but.."

"Come on lets have some fun." He pushed me against the shower wall and started sucking my nipples. I started moaning a bit.

I yelled out, "David I'm a virgin!"

He smiled and said, "Don't worry I'll make you a woman today."

He turned off the water and laid me in the tub.

AprilStunt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilStunt

He opened my legs and knelt down in front of my pussy. He put my legs over his shoulders and while his finger played with my clit, he inserted his long cock inside my vagina.

He stopped halfway and I said: "Whats wrong? why did you stop?"

"I've reached your Hymen. I wanna pop your cherry slowly," he said.

He slowly finished inserting his long fat dick and I screamed with pleasure and pain. He left his dick in there immobile so I could get over the pain. Meanwhile he sucked my tits some more and made out with me.

"Ok I'm over the pain. Now fuck me like you have never fucked before!" I exclaimed.

His dick when in and out my pussy so fast I moaned louder and louder every time with pleasure.

When he was about to cum he pulled out and said, "I want you to suck my dick."

I stood up and he took my place laying down in the tub. I laid down on top of him with my face facing his cock and my pussy right on top of his face. I started sucking his dick and he started licking and sucking my clit.

I was giving him such a hard blow job that he cummed a bit inside my mouth. It was delicious! I swallowed it and licked and kissed the head of his dick. Suddenly he put 3 fingers inside my wet cumming pussy.

I moaned loudly and screamed: "OH HELL YEA BABY! GIVE ME MORE!"

He started fucking me with his fingers and ate the cum that came out my pussy. I stood up and he sat up . I sat on top of him and I inserted his dick back into me.

I started bouncing up and down and he said: "Man your boobs are fantastic! I love it how the bounce up and down in my face while I fuck you!"

After 30 minutes of hot sex we made out passionately.

"This wont be the last time we are together right?" He said.

"Of course not! You are so hot and you make me so horny!" I said, while I lick his earlobe. We continued to make out and he fingered me until we both were too tired and decided to take a nap. I was happy and satisfied because my hot cousin had been my first, and my fantasy had been completed.

Published 
Written by cerezitah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors