Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Enough Watching

"finally the end has come. the time to be fucked by dad"

13
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Enough Watching
irishmik60

As my parents walked from my bedroom, naked, hand in hand, my mother looked over her shoulder and asked, "are you coming?" Well, I had come. Many times in fact. More times than I think I'd ever come in one night. But I knew that wasn't what she meant. Slipping to the side of my bed and standing on weak legs, I started in the direction my parents had gone. In the direction of their bedroom.

I was in a trance. A trance of sexual bliss and arousal. So far this evening I'd watched my parents fucking. Watched my father's massive cock push time and time again into my mother. Watched it disappear in and out of her inner being. I'd watched my mother suck his manhood, unable to get it entirely in her mouth. I'd watched my father shoot the biggest load of cum I'd ever witnessed shoot from a man. Showering mom in jizz.

I'd then watched myself transfixed as I fucked myself with a beer bottle after being so aroused from the vision I'd seen in my parents bedroom. That's when I watched my parents at my doorway watching me fuck myself. Watching me in the throws of orgasmic bliss.

I'd finally watched as my father took mother from behind as she played with my pussy, finally licking me to a mind shattering orgasm that left me weak and faint. Now, I watched my parents walking from my room, asking if I was coming. Coming? Coming where? Seeing them go down the hall in the direction of their bedroom I finally came to and realized I was being asked to join them. As if in a trance, on shaky legs, I walked to catch up to them

As I entered their bedroom I could hear the shower in the master bath. "In here darling", my mother said. My parents had a large glassed in shower. Multiple shower heads rained steaming water down from many directions. Inside were my parents. Mom was standing, her arms stretched up over her head, leaning against the wall. Dad had a thick terry washcloth in his hands lathering it. I watched as father washed my mother's body, first soaping her, then taking the hand nozzle and rinsing her off.

My father beckoned me into the large stall. As I entered the steaming water felt so good and refreshing to my entire body. Dropping the washcloth, dad poured some liquid soap into his hands and began to bathe me. His strong hands all over my body at once. Starting at my neck, over my shoulders, down my back to my buttocks. I felt the soapy hands slip between my ass cheeks, his finger teasingly poking my anus. I had to lean against the wall like my mother, the sensations making me weaker in the knees than I already was. This was the first time my father had touched me this evening. The first time since he washed me as an infant.

Looking under my arm at my father's groin I could see his partially engorged cock pointing to the ground. Oh My God! It hung half way to his knees! I swear! My father squatted down, bringing his hands down each of my legs, all the way to my ankles. "turn", was all he said. I turned around facing him, resting my back against the shower wall. Raising my right foot and resting it on his thigh, he soaped it and massaged my foot and toes as he washed the sweat and dirt from my body. Setting my right foot down he proceeded to repeat with my left.

Having finished with my feet, having me facing him, his hands slid up my calves, over my thighs, coming to a stop at the Vee where my legs attached to my body. I glanced to my side to see my mother running her wet hands over her breasts, twisting her nipples. My father parted the folds of my distended labia and blew a cold breath of air at my clit. The sensations of the hot water, the soap, the massage, and the fact it was my naked father doing this made me come. He hadn't licked me, fingered me, or in any way actually touched my pussy, other than his breath. But the entire scenario I hadn't come down yet from the entire night's actions.

Putting my hands on dad's shoulders to keep from falling caused me to look down. Past my father's head, past his hairy chest, all I could focus on was his hard cock. I was far from a virgin, yet had never seen, let alone had such a massive cock in me. My only thought was how would it fit in me. The veins down the top of his shaft looked like something that had to of been attached to his penis. Never had I seen veins protrude out so far from a cock shaft. Their bluish hue contrasted to the fleshy color of the meatus. The head of his cock was a darker mix of purple and rose colored flesh. The crown of his head taught and showing his hardness and anticipation. As the water of the shower ran down the shaft, it was mixed with the pre cum leaking from his cock's hole.

In the past couple hours I'd seen my dad fuck my mother twice. Both times leaving rivers of sperm. How could he have anything left, let alone still be able to get it up at his age. Was he on Viagra? Lavitra? Some sort of other enhancing drug? The hardness made me look to see if he had a cock ring on, keeping him erect. At the base of this penis I saw that dad had shaved totally. Had he done this? Had mom shaved him? My boyfriend never would think of shaving his cock. He always bragged about the thick dark mat that he sported. I liked sucking my boyfriends dick, but always hesitated in sucking or licking his nuts. Seeing dad's barren pubic region and smooth scrotum made me want to feel them, kiss them, lick them.

As I stood there, leaning against my father, my mother washed my back again. But unlike any washing she'd ever given me before. Mom lathered my back with the liquid soap, leaned forward and began 'washing' my back with her breasts. I could feel the rock hard nipples scraping along my back, mashed against me by her D cup orbs. She held my hips as she swished her breasts back and forth, back and forth, constantly moaning as she did. Now her hands slid up and around my waist, up my ribcage and cupped her soapy hands on my smallish tits. For just a moment I wondered if I would ever get as big of tits as mom had.

Now, I'd never been into women, liking cock way too much. But the sensation of mom working on me from behind while dad attended to me in front, I thought I'd melt. I had bi experiences in the past, it just was never like this before. Not just because it was mom, but her talented hands and body were helping dad to awaken every square inch of my body. Then mom raised herself and rinsed our bodies off. Shutting the water off, she helped me stand and walked me out of the shower. I felt as if she were taking me from what I wanted. The cock I wanted. Dad's cock. As dad watched her lead me out and to the nearby towels, all I could do was to look back again and again at my father's standing nude form.

He wrung the water from the washcloth and hung it on the rack. As mother dried me as she did when I was little I watched my father approach us. Taking a towel from the shelf, he began toweling the moisture from mom. By this time I was dried off and mom was part way. dad stood there dripping water as he toweled mom. It seemed so normal for me to get a towel and tend to him. Beginning at the back of his neck, down his back, over his buttocks. Then down each leg. As I reached each foot his raised one at a time to allow me access to dry his feet. As I rose up the inside of his legs I looked at those beautiful nuts hanging there. As I toweled his scrotum dry, this was the first time I'd touched my fathers privates. As I wiped them dry I could feel his hefty cock swaying in front of him.

Mom had already turned to allow him to dry off her front. As I wiped his balls, she took hold of the head of his cock, steadying it as I accomplished my work. When mom felt I was finished with his backside she turned him slowly so that he was now facing me. Squatted as I was from drying dad's legs, ass, and balls: I knelt with my face but inches from his penis. Even cool from the shower I swore I could feel the heat emanating from him, from his cock. I had to concentrate hard to dry the front of his legs without attacking his manhood. This first time I didn't want to seem too anxious so quickly dried his cock and continued up his torso, across his abdomen, up over his chest, the top of his shoulders, neck, chin, face.

As I did this mom was caressing dads lower back and ass. As I wiped dad's chest was the first time I'd felt his hands on my chest. I stood blushing from the heat that was pouring from me. I gasped as dad took each nipple and tweaked them. Then gasped as he bent down and suckled on each hardened nub. At this time the only thing his hands touched were my breasts and hips as he steadied himself and I. As dad's mouth left my breasts, he rose a bit and kissed me gently. Almost like a father kissing his little girl. I responded reaching for his hard manhood but he intercepted my hand, put it in his and led me from the shower, mother close behind us.

Mom and dad had a huge King sized bed. The blankets were on the floor at the foot of the bed, most likely from mom and dad's earlier foray. Dad climbed across the bed, lying on his left side facing mom and I. With no hesitation I climbed in laying on my right side facing dad. As I felt mom getting in the bed behind me dad started to feel me, caress me with nothing more than his fingertips. Down across my shoulders. Down my sides. Down the outside of my legs, and back up the insides. Ever so gently over my Mons. As his fingers crossed over it, my hips rose as if to meet his hands, trying to force harder contact. Then, up across my stomach. Up between my breasts. Encircling my breasts without actually touching my nipples. Finally he brushed his wide palms over my nipples. As he did this I came again. My ass cheeks hardened, my groin thrust upward. Moisture flowing from within.

So far my father had yet to finger me, lick me, fuck me. Yet, I'd cum twice from his interactions. I've always been sensitive, but knowing it was my father doing 'forbidden' things. Things I'd never thought of, never considered, never dreamed of, awakened every erotic nerve in my body. The mere feeling of air across my nipples made my clit ache.

Blair_Levine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Blair_Levine

The mere knowledge that my father was causing the air to stir made me leak juices from deep within. All this, knowing my mother was on the bed with us, caused every nerves to explode with passion.

"Suck him my dearest daughter. Taste the cock that gave you life."

I pushed my father onto his back, laying his shoulders back on his pillows, as I'd seen him with mother. Slipping between his legs, I could wait no longer. His granite hard cock was pointing upward against his chest. His nut sack hanging low beneath his shaft. Grasping his shaft at it's base where it attached to his groin I was surprised I couldn't put my grip completely around it. Moisture seemed to hang on it's thick slick head, making it glisten.

I took my right hand to cup his nuts and was shocked to see I could get but one ball in my hands at a time. Even though we'd just showered, fathers groin was sweaty from the heat emanating from him. A sweet masculine odor. I was drawn, no...mesmerized by it.

Bending forward I slowly laid my tongue first on the glans on the underside of his shaft. Slowly drawing it upwards, through the crease that split the head of his penis. I could now taste firsthand the juices flowing from him. All my sense were awakened. The sight of this massive tool. The feel, feeling his heartbeat pulsing in the distended vein under my hand. Smelling his body, his juices, our juices. His taste upon my tongue. And lastly the sounds my father made as my tongue drew over his crown and my lips engulfed his cock's head for the first time.

So far this evening mom and dad had given me pleasure. Now it was my turn to give pleasure in return. This tool stretched my mouth father than any cock ever had, and I wanted to go farther. Far enough to take as much of him in my mouth as I could. I felt the rubbery knob press past my lips, over my tongue. The taste of his precum mixing with my saliva. My dad had his hands on the back of my head, but wasn't pushing or forcing me downwards. He let me go at my pace.

I stuck my tongue into the opening at the end of my dad's penis and could feel juices seeking onto my tongue, into my mouth. As I did this, there was a barely audible gasp from my father. Just the slightest upward thrust by him. Holding my head still, I took yet 2 more inches of his cock in my oral cavity. By now my tongue was pasted against the glans on the bottom side. Though fully erect, I could feel the wrinkles of the skin there. As I moved slowly up and down, taking more and more of the monster in my mouth, my left hand pumped the bottom of it, my right still caressing his scrotum.

At best I could take but about half of my father's huge prick in my mouth. It was far too large in diameter to slide into my throat. But what I had engulfed I wasn't going to let go. So full was my mouth my tongue could but lather the underside, unable to mover around it. Dad's hips were now moving spasmodically up and down. My head followed, not wishing to give up my prize.

I first felt his ball tighten within my grasp. His nut sack tightening and pulling them closer to his cock's end. I could feel his fluid pulsing past the hand at the base of his cock. Having seen the size loads dad shoot earlier this evening, I was sure he'd if settled down. How wrong I was! The first blast of his jism slammed into the back of my throat. Almost drowning in his cum it forced me back off his meaty head. The moment it became free of my mouth, my face washed washed with his steamy sperm. No less than 5 blasting hot ropes of cum came out. Each hitting me square in my face. Mouth agape, I tried best as I could to reacquaint my mouth to the head of his spurting cock. But the best I could do was to aim it's erupting head at my open mouth and drinking his fatherly brew.

Even after the last string of jism blasted from his cock's head, more flowed on after down the underside of his shaft, over my still stroking hand. As he cock became overly sensitive, he pushed my hand from him and pulled me to him. As I rested my head on his shoulder, my mother bent forward and kissed me passionately. Sliding her tongue in my mouth searching for some of dad's seed.

As she kissed me I felt her hand on my ass, sliding down and pushing between my cheeks. I knew it was my pussy she was after. Parting my legs. I felt her fingers caress over my, rubbing my stiffened clit into a frenzy. Overheated by all of the night's actions my cunt exploded quickly. Sloppily drenching mothers fingers with my cum. "She's wet for you dear, wet for her dad's cock."

Mother rolled back as dad slipped from underneath me. Turning me onto my back he placed me against the pillows he'd just been lying on. On his hands and knees, he slipped up between my legs, slid them over his shoulders and bent his mouth to me. I could feel his breath streaming from his nostrils, exhaling onto my Mons. I could feel his hands snake up my sides, sliding along my ribcage, coming to rest at the sides of my breasts. Then, as his lips touched my quim for the first time, his fingers found my nipples. It was like an electric shock had hit me. Causing me to tense up, my cunts pushing up against my father's mouth.

He first drew the tip of his tongue up the skin separating my thighs from my labia. Up one side, then the other. Not really touching my pussy, driving me insane with need. All I could do was whimper. No loud moans, no shouts, not even a...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by irishmik60
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments