Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Adventures

"A brother and sister get caught having sex"

16
0 Comments 0
6.6k Views 6.6k
965 words 965 words
My name is Bobby and I'm 17 yrs old and a junior in high school. I have a sister, mother, and a father. I also have an 8 1/2 inch cock.

I want to fuck my mother and sister. They are both fucking hot. They both have a nice ass, nice breasts, and nice legs. Today is Friday morning. Mom will be working until 7pm and Dad will be working until 10pm.

I love my sister, Bridget. She always helps me with homework, and I help her do chores. She just graduated high school last year and she's in her 1st year in college. I was flipping through the channels but there was nothing interesting on. Finally, a program on politics came on and I decided to watch that.

Bridget came in the living room, wearing pink underpanties and a T-Shirt, but with a frown upon her face. "What's wrong, sis?" I asked her.

"I'm so fucking bored! There's nothing to do!" she replied.

I looked down at her breasts. I wanted them so bad. Then, I had an idea.

"Bridget, how does it feel to have sex?" I asked.

She opened her mouth in surprise, but immediately blushed. "Well, it depends. Some boys who I had sex with had big cocks and they have to be good in bed." she replied. She got up and went straight to the kitchen to get a beer. I wanted something to eat, so I went with her.

I grabbed myself a doughnut and began devouring it. Bridget opened the frig and took out a beer. She opened the can of beer and started to drink. I decided to walk back to the living room when I tripped and bumped into her. I apologized but realized the beer had spilled all over her shirt.

"No biggie, I'll just...." she said. I couldn't believe my own eyes. She took off her shirt and she wasn't even wearing a bra! Every time I was around her, I got an amazing hard-on. Well, the hard-on that I had right now was twice as big. "What? Haven't you seen breasts before? I thought you had sex with your ex? " she said. 

"I was going to, but I wasn't ready. So, I'm still a virgin," I replied. 

I stared at her breasts for several seconds when she asked, "Bobby, have you ever touched a girl's boobs before?"

I shook my head.

"Feel free to pay me a visit. I'll be in my room," she said. I couldn't believe that she invited me to pay her a visit while she was exposing her breasts. I took off my jeans and walked into my sister's room with only a T-Shirt and boxers on.

My erection was clearly visible even though it was hidden by my boxers. Bridget was standing in front of her mirror, but this time she was fully naked. I was just about to express how I felt when asked me, "Bobby, would you like to have sex with me? You're still a virgin, and you probably need practice.

KittyKlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KittyKlum

Come on now, it's been two weeks since I've been fucked."

I looked down at my boxers and my erection was yearning to escape. I quickly took off my boxers and T-Shirt. My sister came towards me and was just about to give me a kiss when she pushed me down onto her bed. The sight of her wet and glistening pussy made me even harder. Before I could think anymore, she started to kiss me.

At first, she kissed me on the lips. Then, I allowed her to slide her tongue in my mouth and we started french kissing. I started licking, biting, and kissing her neck. She moaned and threw back her head. I then worked my way down towards her fairly-sized boobs and started sucking her nipples. She groaned and said, "Fuck yes! Bobby, suck 'em, please! Don't fucking stop! Please don't!"

After about five minutes of sucking on her nipples, I made my way towards her stomach. I licked her belly button and even bit it. She enjoyed every second of it. I then reached her magnificent pussy. She shaved it but it looked great anyway. I took one deep breath and licked her pussy with my tongue. Her pussy was already wet and she moaned and cursed. "Fuck Bobby! This feels so fucking good! Don't stop! Please, don't fucking stop! This is so damn good!" she said. I stopped anyway after 10 minutes and looked down at my cock. It was pretty swollen up and my sister really needed a good fuck.

"Hey Sis, wanna get fucked now?" I asked. She nodded and spread her legs wide, exposing her wet pussy again. I grabbed hold of my hard cock and slowly inserted it into her delicious pussy. Her pussy managed to swallow my cock and I then started to thrust in and out slowly. After 3 minutes of fucking her slowly, I increased my stroke speed. She moaned, groaned, cursed, you name it. "Fuck Yes! Shit! This is feeling fucking great!" she said. I then announced that I was going to cum but all I heard was, "Fill me the fuck up!"

I then came inside her cunt and filled her womb. We were trying to catch our breaths when I lean in to kiss her. We kissed passionately for about 5 minutes when I asked her if she wanted to fuck again. My cock was still somewhat hard and I was about to insert my cock into her cunt when we heard a familiar voice.

"What the fuck?"

We both turned our heads towards the door when I saw Mom standing next to the doorway with a confused look on her face. Shit, I was doomed. This was it. I was gonna get killed.

Published 
Written by MichaelM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors