Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Affair 2

"It's a hot incestous tale with a few wild twists...."

4
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words
FAMILY AFFAIR II

Don Abdul ©

Damian had just received a letter informing him that he had been accepted at college. He was so excited, and in the mood for celebration, unfortunately that would have to wait. His mom is out of town on a business trip and Aunt Phoebe is out running errands. Therefore, he made a few phone calls, first to his mom, then to his friends. After sharing the good news by telephone, he still felt the urge to really celebrate, and deep down his heart, he knew that the one person that could satisfy his hunger for a worthy celebration was Aunt Phoebe. He; however, didn't want to call her cell phone, preferring to make it a pleasant surprise for her. He relished how proud of him she would be when she heard the news.

While Damian waited for Phoebe to return, he dozed off, and he didn't hear her coming into the house. She thought he looked tired so she didn't disturb him. She went on into her room to change into her bathrobe in preparation for a hot shower.  

Damian awoke with a start, and then hearing her humming a song, he realized that aunt Phoebe was back. He made his way to her room, and at the door, he knocked. In his excitement he didn't even wait for her response, he just pushed the door open and burst into the room just as she was about to close the front of her bathrobe. She instinctively grabbed it closed, unable to get hold of the belt.  

Damian is so excited he seemed not to have noticed what had happened. "I did it! I did it!! Oh, Aunt Phoebe I made it," he cried out ecstatically.

"Hey young man, calm down and tell me what you did," she says with a chuckle.

"Ok, Aunt Phoebe, close your eyes for one moment please," Damian said hardly able to contain his excitement

She obliged and closed her eyes. Damian then dug out the Admission letter from the college from his pocket and held it up before her eyes. "You may open your eyes now please," he said to her, grinning from ear to ear.

She opened her eyes and seeing the official crest of the college at the top of the page, and scanning through the first few lines, she screamed with excitement...  

"Oh, my God you made it," Phoebe said, the look on her face a mixture of excitement, immense joy and pride. Beneath all that; however, is also a feeling so hard to describe precisely. Its closest approximation being, a feeling of happiness, pride, relief, and confirmation of Damian's final passage into manhood. It's all happening so fast.

She jumped up and down a few times, as she threw her arms around her nephew. In her excitement, she rained down kisses on his face, landing her luscious lips finally, square on his mouth. It seemed only natural to them both at this point to go with the flow.

He held on to her with the intensity of his excitement and he pushed gently with his tongue, seeking passage into her savory mouth. He was at the same time scared, his subconscious mind warning him against crossing the fine line from which there could be no return. However, his deep hunger for her out weighed every other concern.

When Phoebe parted her lips to let his tongue into her mouth, he practically heaved a sigh of relief, as he once again found the part of his brain that reminded him to breathe again. In his moment of trepidation, his breathing had paused.  

They took turns probing and exploring each other's mouth as they twirled, sucked, and tangled tongues in the most passionate kiss Damian had ever experienced. Their tongues made love of their own accord so tenderly at first with Phoebe leading, then as the heat of their shared lust rose; they kissed each other more hungrily.

Oblivious of the fact that she was completely naked under the open fronted bathrobe, Phoebe's excitement spiked as she felt Damien's warm soft and big hands softly caressing her luscious breasts. He rubbed each breast in turn, teasing her nipples with the flat of his thumb, then pinching them gently, rolling them between his index finger and thumb.

Her moans were coming more frequently, and when Damian's bulge began to poke her crotch harder, massaging her mound with a vengeance, she reached down to his crotch without breaking their kiss and began to rub his erection. She fumbled for his zipper, and worked it open. She slipped her hands into his pants, expecting to be hindered by his under shorts; but got all goose pimply with excitement as she pleasantly discovered that her nephew was wearing none.

The feel of his engorged penis in her soft hands, the heat it radiated, and the girth of the thing, made her breath catch for an instant. She temporarily let go of his manhood, and unbuckled his belt, watching his pants fall to his ankles. They separated momentarily as he stepped out of his pants, and she shrugged her bathrobe off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor.

They each took in the visual glory of the other's body. It's been a long time since Phoebe stopped thinking of Damian as a child, but damn! She didn't quite expect the full-blown maleness of him. His broad shoulders well toned muscular torso, strong thighs. His 7-inch erection showing off a healthy cock with a girth of at least 3 inches. Its shiny head straining to be let out, half way out of the foreskin of this uncut male beauty.  

Mmm, she licked her lips in the most lascivious way, just looking at him made her cunt all wet and hungry for some deep stroking.

The tiny voice in the depth of her reasoning was whispering the evil of her incestuous carnal desire, but at this instant, in this room, her deep sexual hunger, and craving for this one youthful cock is much stronger than the feeble voice of her conscience.

She looked deep into his eyes and realized that he must be deaf to the feeble voice inside his head as well. She reached out her hand and taking hold of his throbbing cock, she knelt down before him and began her sensual adoration of the penile majesty of the young Adonis before her.  

With the soft warmth of her hands, she pushed back his fore skin, to reveal the beautiful mushroom head of his cock. The slit of his taut and shiny head was spitting pre-cum. She bent her head forward to lick up. She swirled her tongue all over, licking off more of his sweet nectar, then she raised up his shaft, and cupped his tight balls in her hands, squeezing them ever so gently, before she resumed licking his cock. This time with the head still raised, she licked the underside of his shaft up and down for a few minutes. Her ministration, sent arrows of excitement darting through his entire body.

When she nibbled on the side of his shaft, he let out a deep groan, encouraging her to continue the great work she was doing. She licked his dick down to his balls, after twirling her tongue around each ball for a bit, she took each ball in her mouth in turn, and sucked on them. Damian was moaning and groaning like a man on the verge of losing his mind. His erection grew even bigger, enticing her to take his head in her mouth.  

For the first time, she swallowed the entire length of his cock right up to the hilt. His balls were pressing against her chin as he felt the back of her throat.

Phoebe just loved sucking hard cock, the bigger the better. When she began to feel his cock jerk in her mouth, she realized that if she didn't let him out he was going to bust his nuts too soon, so she let his cock slide out of her mouth, taking it in her hand and pressed hard on the head. Damian felt the waves of excitement threatening to consume him recede.  

Phoebe rose to her feet, still holding onto his throbbing cock. She led him to the bed and gently gave him a playful loving push. His trembling knees offered no resistance as he fell back into the bed in sweet anticipation of what was coming next. With Damian now lying on his back, she put a pillow beneath his head and straddled him, her knees on either side of his body.

AmberQueenHott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberQueenHott

She looked seductively into his eyes, and then she put her hand over her mound and began to tease herself, the way he had secretly watched her do many times before.  

She rubbed her pussy with a circular motion, and when she couldn't stand the self-teasing, any more she slipped one, then two, and then three fingers into her hot and wet hole and began finger fucking herself to his delight. With her other hand she teased and rubbed her engorged clitoris, and soon both her hands are coated in her pussy juice. Damian's eyes grew bigger with excitement, just as his cock grew in size in tune with her escalating arousal.

Looking deeply into his eyes and holding his gaze, she sensed that he could no longer stand the sensual torture of watching her touch herself like that. She reached out, took his nodding cock in her hand, and shifted her pussy into position to receive him into the pink wet warmth of her cunt.

Holding his hard prick to her pussy, she used the head to spread apart her swollen pussy lips, then pointing him on his way, she set herself lower onto his hard pole. His dick swam upstream in search of the source of her river of lust.  

They both continued their journey of discovery, until his cock was buried in her pussy to the hilt. Still holding his gaze all the while, wishing him to keep his eyes from closing in response to the great sensual rush of excitement he was feeling, they both held the moment. Making love at that instant, with their eyes only.

The intensity of the moment became damn too much to maintain, so he squirmed his hips under her, signaling that they had a great enterprise of lust to conclude. She began to raise and lower her hips as they started to fuck to the rhythm of their mutual desire.

He savored the sights and sounds of their lovemaking, her jiggling breasts, her gyrating ass, and the squishy-squashy sound of their carnal music. He reached out and took hold of her jiggling tits, and upped the ante on her excitement by rolling her nipples between his fingers, and stroking her breasts.

Phoebe rode his cock with the ferocity of a woman possessed by some demon of lust. Her excitement betrayed by the moans, dirty talk and other animal noises that were erupting from deep within her soul. The speed and intensity of their thrusts grew, the myriad sounds of their lustful coupling reaching a crescendo. Phoebe was moaning so loud, almost screaming, Damian regressed to a series of primordial groans as the whites of his eyes slowly tumbled back into his head, his erection grew even bigger, as his hips snatched out of his control.  

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming . . . Oh, D-a-m-i-a-n . . . aghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Phoebe's voice raspy from her love cries announced her orgasm, just before her body was overtaken by a series of quaking convulsions, grinding her pussy deeper onto his groin pushing his cock head right at the mouth of her womb.

Similarly overcome by the excitement, Damian grabbed hold of the pillow beneath his head and clapped it over his ears, biting hard into the corner of it to muffle his own scream, as he shot jets of his thick, hot and creamy sperm deep inside her pussy. Her convulsing walls, milked his shaft of all the cum in him.

Phoebe collapsed in his arms and they shared a few kisses before falling into blissful post coital slumber together.  

*************

Damian was not the only member of the family with good news to share that week. His mom, Carla, had been head hunted by a fast-growing corporation with a rising offshore expansion profile. She had just been brought on board the firm and offered the position of Vice President of Marketing. The terms of her engagement included her readiness to travel immediately to Europe as part of a high-powered team to close a take over bid on behalf of the firm. She was leaving in a couple of days.

After returning from her last business trip to the south, she was so happy to be back home, and even happier that her darling son Damian was going away to start college the following week. She was; however, sad because that only gave her two days to be with him and get him ready for what was undoubtedly the biggest leap forward in his life so far. Carla knew in her sharp business mind; however, that Damian would understand. He had always been a very good boy, and he was smart enough to realize also that someone had to work hard in the family to pay for the wonderful life that they all enjoyed. She was determined to give her son the best education she could, and that meant that she had to work hard to be able to afford it.

The next morning, Carla took time off her new job to take her son shopping for the things he needed for college. She also planned a surprise for him for later that night.

When they returned home from their shopping spree, Carla casually announced to Phoebe and Damian that they had all been invited to a corporate dinner being hosted by one of the executives at her new firm. The dinner was going to be an informal a small but posh city restaurant. They all discussed what they were going to wear for the dinner, and a few other things. As Damian rose to go sort out his clothes for the evening's dinner, Phoebe looked across at her big sister Carla, and they winked conspiratorially.  

A call came through on Carla's cell phone, as they were getting ready to leave for the party. After taking the call, she turned to Phoebe and Damian and announced; "time to rock n roll guys".  

Damian's first surprise of the evening came as they stepped off their front porch. Standing by, with a uniformed chauffer holding the back door open was a sleek stretch limousine, in all its rich gleaming glory. "Wow!" Damian exclaimed, as he turned to his mom, and then toward Phoebe, as though seeking reassurance that the limo was indeed their carriage for the evening.

The small restaurant was already filled with their invited guests and when they walked in, a thunderous round of applause greeted them. Damian looked nervously around for a few speechless seconds, and then it dawned on him that the guests were their family friends, his mom's work colleagues, people he knew. Still stunned his eyes were drawn to the banner hanging strategically above the backdrop of their table... it had in bright colorful letters, 'CONGRATULATIONS DAMIAN!'

Finally, the light bulb went on in his head. Mom had set him up. His darling mother was throwing him a surprise dinner party. In one fluid emotion-laden move, he turned and gave Carla a hug, his eyes misty with tears of joy that he dared not let out or he would be jeopardizing the macho image that is part and parcel of every male youth. The crowd kept on applauding still on their feet. Damian noticed out of the corner of his eyes that Phoebe had a knowing look in her eyes as she smiled too, a teardrop breaking loose from the corner of her eye.  

He also gave her a hug, and just before they disengaged, he whispered into her ears, "You knew all about this didn't you Aunt Phoebe?"

"Oh yes," she answered, "and guess what, I've got an even bigger surprise for you before you leave for college." As they pulled apart, she gave him a knowing wink.

When the applause died down, the live band they had hired for the evening, gave a rendition of a few numbers. Then Carla went on to give a speech. During the course of the evening, Damian couldn't help but notice the very beautiful woman Aunt Phoebe was talking with. She seemed to be with the corporate lawyer type dude sitting next to her. He remembered seeing her before, talking with Phoebe as she dropped her off last summer. Tonight she looked extremely ravishing.

To be continued . . .  
 
Published 
Written by DonAbdul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments