Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Affairs Pt 4 - Angela's Story

"Angela is shocked to find her daughters in a steamy clinch"

8
0 Comments 0
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
‘What the fuck is going on?’ I screamed ‘Stop that and get dressed. NOW!’

It would have been bad enough to have come home unexpectedly to find my 18 year old daughter, naked, bouncing up and down on a stiff cock. But the cock in question was a big strap on and the wearer was her 17 year old sister!

Slamming the bedroom door, I went to my own room where I threw myself onto the bed, curled up into a ball and began to cry. My husband was away on military service; why did shit always happen when the man of the house was not around for support. Though, in this case, as it turned out, it was probably just a well he wasn’t around.

I lay there for some time, the vision of my two daughters fucking firmly fixed in my mind, my emotions screaming at me. After a while I became aware of a new emotion tugging at the corners of my consciousness; normally, a not altogether unwelcome one, but in the circumstances...suddenly I realised that I was wet between my legs, the scene playing over and over in my mind was actually turning me on.

No matter what I did to try to clear my mind, the image kept coming back, those two lithe young beauties enjoying the most forbidden of fruits. I knew I shouldn’t but I couldn’t resist slipping my hand between my thighs, under the edge of my knickers and began to stroke my clit. It was like an electric charge hitting me, this was wrong but I couldn’t help being aroused by what I had just witnessed; I just knew I had to cum. I pushed my fingers deeper into my pussy, it was so slick and wet; I shifted position and began to masturbate shamelessly.

That, of course was the moment my two daughters chose to come to my room to apologise. In my anger I had slammed my own door so hard it had flown back open again and now my two offspring were stood in the open doorway watching me. I didn’t realise it of course, I was lost in what I was doing. It was only when the older of the two, Marissa, spoke that I realised I had been caught with my fingers in the proverbial cookie jar.

‘You bloody hypocrite!’ she shouted at me ‘You ball us out for fucking then you come to your room and start wanking.’

I pulled my fingers from my wet cunt when suddenly Marissa said ‘Oh my God, it turned you on, didn’t it?’

I didn’t respond and she pressed her case. ‘Come on, Mother, you were masturbating because you were turned on by seeing me and Alison fucking, weren’t you?’

I began to protest, but she continued ‘Well, we know that you are partial to a little pussy yourself, so it makes sense.’

I shot a confused look at her and she went on ‘For goodness sake, Mum, I am studying IT and you and Dad aren’t the most IT security conscious people on the planet. We’ve seen your “holiday snaps”.’ she continued, hooking 2 fingers on each hand in the air to emphasise the quotation marks.

Suddenly I remembered the pictures from our holiday, we had met another couple and had a foursome with them, the two guys watching and taking pictures of myself and the other guy’s wife, Julia, getting down to some pretty heavy girl on girl action.

‘You had no right, those are private...’ I began to remonstrate, rather pathetically.

My two daughters now approached the bed. ‘Come on Mum, why don’t we all have some fun together.’ Alison said

‘Yeah,’ Marissa joined her younger sister ‘let’s get some serious action going, the three of us.’

‘Don’t be ridiculous!’ I protested, ‘It’s wrong, you are sisters and I am your Mother.’

‘Oh, come on Mother, you know you want to, otherwise you wouldn’t have had your fingers in your cunt, practically up to the second knuckle!’ Marissa responded.

The sound of her using the ‘C’ word shocked me but at the same it time turned me on even more to hear my daughter talking dirty. It was true, though, I had been turned on and they knew it.

Marissa knelt by the bed and reached out, pressing her fingers against the front of my knickers.

‘Noooo’ I began but the no became an ‘ohhhhh!’ as Marissa deftly massaged my clit through the thin lace.

She knew she had me then and slid her fingers under the gusset of my knickers, sliding them into me.

‘Why don’t you lick Alley’s pussy?’ she invited.

Alison had got onto the bed beside me and hoisted the hem of her little dress over her hips, exposing her naked buttocks. She swung a leg over and straddled my shoulders, lowering herself towards my face. I could smell the pungent sweetness of her earlier orgasm and just could not help myself as I extended my tongue and ran it over her labia. She let out a soft moan as I sucked her clitoris into my mouth. Meanwhile, I felt Marissa pulling my knickers aside and begin flicking her tongue over my own clit.

I let out a moan as my daughter’s tongue worked its magic on me, my own tongue now delving deep into Alison’s cunt. I was soon writhing in ecstasy as Marissa began pushing her fingers into my now sopping cunt, quickly taking me to several successive orgasms, while above me Alison let loose a stream of cum onto my waiting tongue. It was over all too quickly and I lay on the bed coming down, with my 2 daughters taking turns to kiss me.

After a couple of minutes I asked how they had got into this.

Arinxxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Arinxxo

Marissa began by telling me that it had all started when she had found the photos.

‘I have to admit I was looking for porn, I knew Dad had some on the computer, so it was just a case of finding it, which was not too difficult, then I came across a folder marked ‘special pictures’ so went in for a look. I called to Ally to come and see; there are loads of you on there, in sexy outfits and some of you and Dad fucking. Then I looked in the holiday one and Ally said “Look, that’s Mum and she’s sucking some guy’s cock” so we carried on. Suddenly there was a picture of you on all fours with the other guy fucking you and you licking his wife’s pussy.’

‘I must admit it was a great holiday, we have met up with them a couple of times since.’ I told them.

Marissa went on. ‘Anyway, there were more pictures of you and the other woman and Ally said “Yeww, gross.” So I said, don’t knock something unless you have tried it and she asked if I had. I told her that I had had a couple of escapades with Kerry, the girl I used to hang out with, until she moved. Ally asked what it was like, so I offered to show her.’

Now Alison joined in the conversation. ‘Yeah, I was a little unsure at first, but Marissa persuaded me and I lay back and let her go for it. I thought I had been doing a pretty good job with my fingers up to that point, but as soon as her tongue touched my clit and her fingers found my g-spot, I just blew my load all in her face!’

‘You can say that again!’ Marissa added ‘But Ohhh, she tasted soooo sweet, I just had to have more. Then I showed her what to do and she gave me some great head, for a beginner. That said, it’s not all pussy, I do like a good stiff cock between my legs, too and between Dad and the other guy in the pictures, it looks as if they have enough meat to open a butcher’s shop!’ We all laughed at that and I told them that I do like a well hung man.

Listening to my 2 daughters talking dirty like this was turning me on again. ‘How would you like to see a video of our holiday?’ I asked them ‘I can promise you there are no castles and countryside views, just good honest fucking and sucking.’

The two girls eagerly agreed and so I said ‘OK, but before that I want some more action with you two. Go and get your strap on, Ally, then come back and give Mummy a good fucking, while I lick Marissa’s pussy.’

Marissa and I got off the bed and she began to strip my clothes off. Ally came back in and joined her removing my skirt as Marissa slipped my blouse off. I was down to my underwear and Alison slid her hand up my stocking clad thigh ‘Mmmm, these feel really sexy, do you wear them all the time?’

I told her I usually wore them as part of my business outfit, and, of course for sex. She replied that she could see why men found them so sexy. Meanwhile Marissa had unclipped my bra and began to suck one of my nipples, tweaking the other between thumb and finger. Ally’s hand had now reached my knickers and she ran her fingers between my thighs, pressing them firmly against my pussy. My 2 daughters were having a ripe old time getting me worked up and I showed my appreciation by letting out a soft moan. Alison pulled the knickers down and ran her tongue over my now exposed pussy, I let out another moan.

‘Mmm, yes Ally, put that on and come and fuck Mummy.’ I practically ripped Marissa’s little dress off and pushed her to the bed. Kneeling between her legs I raised my bum and parted my thighs. Ally had pulled off her own dress and strapped on the big rubber cock. She positioned herself behind me and pushed the phallus into my slick cunt.

‘Ughhh, yes, that’s it darling, now fuck me hard.’ I moaned as she began to stroke in and out.

I buried my head between Marissa’s thighs and began chewing at her clit, pushing first 2 then 3 slender fingers into her moist pussy. She grasped her firm breasts in both hands and began to tug at her own nipples as I alternated chewing and sucking on her clit, my fingers quickly finding her g-spot. I began sawing at the tender spot with my fingertips and soon felt her begin to swell, the flesh turning from smooth to ridged as I brought her to the first of several successive orgasms. She came with a yell, a powerful orgasm and sprayed her nectar onto my face, each successive time she rewarded my ministrations with a mouthful of her sweet cum.

Behind me, Allison was pounding away bringing my own orgasm closer. She reached down and cupped my swinging breasts, pulling at my nipples as she fucked me. ‘Oooh, that’s it baby, fuck me; make Mummy cum, too!’

My orgasm was mounting quickly and I let out a final ‘Ahhh, fuck, yessss!’ as I felt the warm juices flow down the inside of my thighs. Allison withdrew her “cock” and crouched down behind me, licking at my thighs and pussy. I flipped over onto my back and she buried her face in my pussy, pushing her tongue deeper as Marissa began working on my tits, sucking my nipples and tugging at them between her teeth. I cried out again as another wave of ecstasy hit me, this one coating Ally’s cheeks with my cum.

The three of us lay together for some time, kissing, licking at each other’s faces, touching and exploring bodies hitherto forbidden.

Afterwards, I kept my promise and we sat together and watched the holiday video, which of course led to more action, but that is another story.

Published 
Written by KrissyS
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors