Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Affairs Pt 6 - Kara's Story

"Twin sisters on holiday in Europe find their relationship taking a new direction..."

5
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words
As an eighteenth birthday present and for gaining entry to a good University, Kara’s parents paid for a European holiday for her and her twin sister Jayne. With the intention of broadening the girls’ outlook, the aim of the gift was achieved in more ways than one.

The holiday began in Spain. The weather was hot and sunny and there was a great waterside hotel on the edge of a bustling town. The room was shared but well appointed. It contained two queen-sized beds, all the usual facilities, plus a balcony with sea views. Mum and Dad clearly thought that sharing would reduce the likelihood of any shenanigans...how wrong could they be.

On the flight over we agreed a strategy. Whichever one of us hooked up with a promising partner first, they would always go back to his room, so the other would always be able to ‘go home’ if necessary.

We decided to take it easy on the first night and just checked out the nightlife, which seemed pretty crazy. The next day, we lazed by the pool and made plans for a night on the town. We attracted quite a bit of attention from the guys in the pool area. I must admit, at five feet seven inches tall, with slender waists, firm round breasts and cascading locks of auburn hair, we do make a striking pair. We ensured we wore our skimpy little thong bikinis we had snuck into our luggage without Mum noticing! Added to which the fact that we are identical twins seemed to cause something of a stir.

Late in the afternoon, we headed off to our room to get ready. Slinky dresses and heels were the order of the evening. We headed out to eat before moving onto a lively bar, that we had checked out the previous evening. Afterwards we hit a popular nightclub we had heard about.

It was not long before we were drawn into a fun group of guys and girls, who were clearly in party mode. One guy was paying a lot of attention to me and, with Jayne egging me on, I ended up going back to his room for a night of hot, raunchy sex.

I left him fairly early in the morning and headed back to our hotel, wondering whether Jayne would be there or if she’d found a guy and gone back elsewhere. Nothing could have prepared me for what awaited me.

I opened the door and walked into our room, Jayne was laying naked in bed, the sheets all messed up. It had clearly been an energetic night.

She looked up as I entered and said, rather uneasily, ‘Oh. Hi sis, I hadn’t expected you back so early.’ She seemed a little edgy.

I was just about to begin telling her about my night, when the bathroom door opened and a naked girl walked out.

‘Hi,’ she said with a thick accent, ‘I’m Femke.’

My face must have been a picture as I looked back and forth between this stunning blonde and my sister, my mouth moving but no sound coming out.

All I could manage was a weak ‘What the fu...?’ the last word trailing off as I grabbed my bag and stormed out onto the balcony.

I fumbled in the bag for a pack of cigarettes, retrieved one and lit it as I sat there, thinking about what I had just seen. My sister had spent the night with another girl. I was stunned. I heard the balcony door slide open and Jayne’s voice, but didn’t really hear her words as I sat there puffing on my cigarette.

Eventually, I heard her say, ‘Sis, are you listening to me?’

I looked round and asked what was going on and she told me that after I had disappeared, Femke, or Fem as she was calling her, had come over and started chatting to her and they had hit it off.

‘Hit it off! No shit?’ I blurted out ‘And there was you telling me just the other week about that guy you were having great sex with, and now I find you fucking a girl!’

‘It’s not like that,’ she replied.

‘Oh, really? What is it like, because it certainly seems like that to me!’ I was being irrational. My mind was in turmoil.

Jayne reached over and picked up my cigarettes, lighting one for herself. She calmly told me that she was bi.

‘Let’s have a coffee and I’ll tell you about it.’ She headed into the room, returning a few minutes later with two steaming mugs.

She told me that Fem had left. She turned to me and said, ‘Remember a couple of years ago how we used to fool around, touching each other, kissing and stuff?’

‘That was just teenage playing, I am sure a lot of people go through that,’ I retorted, but I was already beginning to make the mental leap.

‘I know, but there was always something about it that piqued my interest. Anyway, several months ago I had a fling with Lizzy Granger,’ Jayne said.

‘What, her of the unfeasibly large tits?’ I replied with a barely suppressed giggle, referring to one of Jayne’s best friends from school.

Jayne chuckled. We had always made jokes and comments about the size of Lizzy’s overdeveloped breasts.

‘Well,' she started, 'we had been shopping and bought some sexy undies and back at her house she suggested we try them on. One thing led to another, she started touching and kissing me and we ended up having incredible sex. I just couldn’t help myself. It was such a turn on so I let her seduce me. I’ve been back for more since, including one time with that guy you just mentioned...it sure blew his mind!

The turmoil in my mind subsided as I drank my coffee, smoked another cigarette and listened as Jayne explained. I asked her about Fem and she told me that she was Dutch, on holiday with some friends who, like us, were about to go off to uni.

We finished our coffees and I said I needed a shower before breakfast. I headed to the bathroom, stripped and got under the cascading water, lost in my thoughts.

Suddenly, I heard Jayne’s voice. ‘Are you thinking about the guy you were with, or what Fem and I were up to?’

As my thoughts cleared, I realised I was masturbating and she had caught me. I pulled my fingers from my pussy and shot her a sheepish look. If only she knew exactly what I had been thinking. She dropped her robe and walked into the large shower cubicle. Nothing new there, we showered together quite often, but now she moved towards me.

‘Don’t stop on my account,’ Jayne said, ‘I was rather enjoying the show.’

I was taken aback and gave her another coy look, trying to cover my embarrassment.

‘Oh my God!’ she said. ‘You weren’t thinking about either, were you? You were thinking about you and me doing it!’ It was as if she had read my thoughts and, as if to confirm the fact, she continued, ‘I have always been able to read you like an open book.’

She was standing right in front of me now. She reached out her left hand to my shoulder and said ‘Well, you were, weren’t you?’

All I could do was look down as she slid her hand down onto my breast, cupping the flesh and brushing her thumb softly over my nipple. She pushed me back against the cool tiles and moved her face towards mine, her right hand sliding down my flank and onto my hip. I tried to squirm away and started to tell her that this was wrong, but my words were cut off as her lips pressed against mine. As her tongue parted my lips, her hand moved from my hip onto my pussy. Again I tried to prevent what I knew was coming by squeezing my thighs together, but it was no use, she could sense that I wanted this and I was weak in my protests.

As Jayne’s fingers slid between my thighs, she stopped kissing me and whispered softly, ‘Relax sis, you know we both want this, even if it is wrong. I have fantasised about this moment ever since Lizzy seduced me.’

I looked into her eyes and relaxed as she pressed her lips against mine once more. With our tongues exploring each other’s mouths, Jayne slid first one finger, then two into my pussy, the palm of her hand crushing my clit, sending electric waves through my body.

‘I’m so glad we decided on that Brazilian wax before we came away, it feels so incredibly silky,’ she said stroking my smooth pussy.

I wrapped my arms around my sister’s body, pulling her to me as her fingers probed deeper into my slippery cunt, the heel of her hand working my clit against my pelvic bone. I began to shudder as my orgasm mounted, begging her not to stop. She worked her fingers faster in me tipping me over the edge, as wave after wave of ecstasy surged through me.

‘Yes! Oh fuck, yessss Jayne, make me cum!’ I almost screamed

I stood, quivering in my sister’s arms as my orgasm subsided and she kissed me gently on the face.

‘Oh, sis, that was unbelievable, so wrong but...’ my voice trailed off as Jayne pursed her lips and let out a soft, ‘Shhhh’.

She poured shower gel onto my breasts and began gently massaging it in, her hands sliding sensually over them in the foam.

‘Come on, let’s get cleaned up, then we can play all we want,’ she said.

IrinaSnake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrinaSnake



‘What about breakfast?’ I asked

‘You have got everything that I want to eat right now!’ Jayne replied with a naughty giggle.

I took a glob of gel and began to rub it into her skin and we were soon a mass of foamy bubbles. Jayne took me in her arms and began to sway slowly from side to side, her breasts sliding against my own, our nipples jutting out like hat pegs, our slippery hands roaming over each other’s bodies. Then she took down the showerhead and began to wash the soap off.

I had been enjoying it and was about to protest when she lowered the chrome tube to within an inch of my pussy and, switching the shower to pulse, began playing the powerful jet over my clit, sending me quickly towards another orgasm. It turned out that, like me she was turned on by the feel of water cascading over her body. Also, she liked to use the showerhead at home when masturbating. However, she had clearly become much more proficient in its use than I.

‘Let’s dry off and move to the bed, we have lots of exploring to do!’ Jayne suggested.

‘Oh!’ I pouted my response and then had an idea. ‘Why dry off and why bed? Let’s stay wet and go onto the balcony, it’s secluded enough when you get down onto the sun loungers.’

‘Mmmm sis, now you’re talking my language,’ she replied as we linked hands and ran through the room to the balcony, giggling like a couple of schoolgirls.

The feel of the warm morning sun on our wet, naked bodies only served to enhance our state of arousal as we sat on a lounger. We looked into each other’s eyes for what seemed an eternity then, as one, moved our lips towards each other, falling into a deep, loving kiss. Jayne made to push me back, but I stopped her.

‘It’s my turn,’ I said. ‘I want to make you cum and I so want to taste you.’

She lay back and pulled me to her. We kissed again, and then I moved my head down, sucking first one then the other nipple and kissing across her stomach, until I was hovering just above her pussy. I looked at her clit, hesitated a moment then lowered my head and began to flick my tongue over the hard little nub of pink flesh. Jayne ran her hands through my hair and, as I began to suck on her clit, she grabbed handfuls and pulled my face to her.

‘Ohhh yes Ka, that's it, suck my clit hard!’ she moaned.

I sucked harder and pushed my fingers into her, working them steadily in and out. Jayne was moaning more now, pushing herself up against my mouth. I felt her leg begin to quiver as her orgasm began and intensified the movement of my hand.

‘Don’t stop, sis, Oh God! I’m cumming!’ she squealed as gush of liquid covered my hand.

I licked at it, tasting another woman’s cum for the first time, my sister’s to boot. I licked my fingers then her pussy and thighs before driving my tongue into the crack of her arse. I wanted to lap up every last drop, as Jayne came down. I moved back up and she pulled my face to her, licking my cheeks, then kissed me deeply.

‘Oh, sis, that was beautiful. Now it’s my turn to taste your pussy,’ Jayne whispered.

She went straight to the point and began sucking my clit and drove her fingers deep into me, dragging them over my G spot, working back and forth. She was clearly well versed in this technique; quickly getting me to the point of orgasm. As her mouth worked my clit, I rewarded her ministrations with a powerful squirt of cum, right onto her tongue.

‘Mmmm, you taste good, sis,’ she said in a half whisper as she raised herself to face me.

Jayne lifted her hand and began to lick her fingers, never taking her eyes from mine. I moved toward her and began licking my own cum off the back of her hand. Finished, she lowered her hand and our lips met in another passionate kiss.

Returning to the shower to clean up, Jayne told me that she had made a half arrangement to meet Fem later that afternoon and asked if I wanted to join in.

‘Try stopping me!’ I exclaimed.

We both agreed that Fem would be highly unlikely to make any complaints. We also agreed to keep my participation a surprise until the last minute and began to formulate a plan.

While I dressed Jayne sent Fem a text, inviting her over to our room for some fun later that afternoon. Fem’s reply came back almost too quickly, a definitive “yes!” It also asked “What about your sister?” Jayne replied not to worry and left it at that.

I asked Jayne what she had meant in her text about “Don’t forget the sexy outfit you promised” and she explained that Fem had said next time they got together she would wear her sexiest outfit for Jayne, including stockings which, it seemed, she loved to wear.

‘Remember that little shop we passed yesterday, the one with all the sexy underwear in the window?’ Jayne asked as we headed out. I replied that I did and she suggested we get some hot undies to surprise Fem.

We found the shop and went inside; the lady spoke reasonable English and was very helpful, assisting us with what we were looking for. Leaving the shop with our bags of goodies, we headed down the street for a nearby café where we sipped an aromatic coffee and smoked a cigarette, as we put more detail on our plan for the afternoon, Jayne coming up with a neat little twist.

Taking a different route back to the hotel, we passed a sex shop and decided to go in. We browsed the shelves filled with clothing, underwear, whips, handcuffs and an array of toys, most of which I had hardly imagined existed. We looked at the large selection of dildos and vibrators. Jayne picked up a box with an image of a thick cock on the front, the text proclaiming wonderful things for the user. She suggested we get one and I replied that two might be more fun, so we could use them on each other or on ourselves, while watching each other. Suddenly my eyes alighted on a clear fronted package containing a bright pink dildo. Curved into a U shape in the packaging, it was almost half a metre long and had a large cock shaped head at each end. I picked it up and exclaimed that we had to have one of those. Jayne agreed, as I added it to our basket and we headed for the checkout.

As he rang up our purchases on the till, the cashier looked from one to the other of us, clearly recognising that we were twins and had a look of rather curious bemusement on his face as we paid and left him to his lascivious thoughts. This sent us into fits of giggles.

Stopping at a supermarket to pick up some wine, we returned to the hotel with less than an hour until Fem’s appointed time of arrival.

Stripping off, we each put on an identical deep lace suspender belt with eight straps. We pulled sheer tan nylons over our legs and checked to see each other’s seams were straight, before stepping into killer heels. With not much time to spare we removed the toys from the packages and put them in a drawer, agreeing that we couldn’t wait to try them out.

The arranged time came and the doorbell rang almost to the second -...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by KrissyS
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments