Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Bonding

"A girl finds her brother and dad love her more than she could ever imagine."

7
0 Comments 0
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It was my 17th birthday and my dad finally agreed to let me get my room redone. He and my brother, Drew, said that this would be a gift from the both of them, due to the cost and the effort they would have put into it.

The room was now more mature and more than I could ask for. Complete with a full vanity, king bed and 55" plasma screen TV. It was a teenage girl's paradise.

At school, my friends gathered around my locker to give me gifts. All of them were lovely, but it was the gift from my best friend, Alexa, that was truly the best.

"Happy Birthday, Caylee. It's for every girl's needs," she said to me with a wink, as she handed me the wrapped box and went to class.

Inside was a Tiffany & Co. bracelet around a 12" vibrator, equipped with three ajustable positions and four speeds. The thought of using it immediately made my panties wet.

Back at home, Drew and my dad had another surprise.

"We bought a jaccuzzi!" exclaimed Drew.

"Oh my God, thanks Dad!" I yelled.

I ran into my room and placed down my gifts, remembering the vibrator Alexa had given me.

'I can't wait to get my hands... Or should I say pussy on you tonight,' I thought, while getting into my bikini.

Once outside, I saw that Drew and my dad were already in the jaccuzzi and I settled in with them. With us all relaxing, I finally got a good look at them. I never realized how attractive Drew was and how similar looking he was to my dad. Drew was 18, 6'3" with dark brown hair, emerald eyes and an 8 pack that could kill. Dad was 6'1", with the same dark hair but with brown eyes. His body wasn't as muscular as Drew's but he still had a flat stomach and was in good shape for someone in their mid-forties. Thinking about myself, we all resembled each other. I too had the dark brown hair that fell in beach waves to my lower-back and the emerald eyes like Drew. I had my mother's figure though, standing at 5'4", I had an hour-glass figure with a flat stomach, full 36C boobs and a large ass.

I kept staring at my brother and father, both relazed with their eyes closed, looking at how hot they both were, I felt myself get a feeling I've never had before. 




'Caylee, what are you thinking? They're your family, they probably never thought about that.'

Still, I felt myself get wet, and it was not from the jaccuzzi.

"It's getting late, I have track early tomorrow. I'll see you guys tomorrow. G'night," I said to them, making up an excuse to play with my new toy.

"I was just about to get out, too," said Drew, with an odd look on his face.

"I'll be in for a little while longer, goodnight you two," said Daddy, staying in the hot tub.

I ran upstairs and quickly changed into an oversized t-shirt and thong and lay on top of my bed. I slid my fingers into my panties, working my clit, as I reached for my new vibrator. Once in my grasp, I slid off my panties.Without holding back, I set it to the highest speed and jammed it into my pussy. Letting out a huge moan, I quickly bit my lip, not wanting Drew to hear. I pumped the vibrator in and out of my pussy, my juices pouring out and soaking the bed sheets.

Letting out little wimpers, I tried to stay quiet, but when I reached orgasm, The neighbors could probably here my screams of, "Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck yes! Oooooh!"

Suddenly, my bedroom door burst open and Drew walked in.

"Your moaning is making me so fucking hot, Caylee. This may sound weird, but I've wanted you for two years now, so just fuck me."

Confused and starttled, I closed my legs, but surprisingly a smirk crept upon my face. Drew walked toward the bed and lay on top of me, and immediately began tonguing me.

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

We made out for at least ten minutes, only breaking to take off our shirts. Soon, his hands began to wander and then they were holding my boobs. He then started pinching my nipples, making them erect. I let out a slight gasp at his touch, the pleasure was insane. He then slid his hand down between my legs.

"You little whore, learn to keep your juices in your body, slut," he said, sliding my panties off.

He then stopped kissing me and stood at the edge of the bed and slid off his boxers, letting his 8" cock spring to attention.

"You're gonna be my little bitch. Now, suck!" He said, pointing at his dick.

He sat on the edge of the bed and I kneeled down in front of him. He shoved his dick in my mouth, grabbing my hair and thrusting hard. I was gagging at first, not used to sucking someone as large as him. I then got used to the feeling and took almost his whole dick in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. He let out moan after moan.

"Keep going, you're so fucking good at this, you little slut. How many times have you done this?" He said.

I stopped sucking momentarily and said, "Never with anyone as big as you."

I could tell he was close to climax and I buried his dick in my mouth, my nose practically in his pubic hair, as he released his load down my throat. I made sure to swallow every last drop.

"On the bed, now!" He ordered.

I did as I was told.

"Spread 'em," he said, and I willingly did so."What a pretty little pussy you have. I'm surprised, it looks really tight, considering you're a whore," he said, making me even wetter.

Then, he shoved his face between my legs, first smelling me, then sticking his tongue in my pussy. He swirled his tongue and I ripped at his hair from the pleasure.

Just before I climaxed, he stopped, "Not yet, you already climaxed once tonight and so did I. We're even, and we need to keep it that way."

He then climbed back on top of me, "I'm gonna fuck you now, slut."

I nodded and whimpered with anticipation. He lay over me, teasing me with his dick. I moaned very loudly and Drew started laughing, amused by his teasing. He then shoved it in me, making me gasp extremely loudly. Though he was being very demanding, he let his cock settle in me, letting my pussy get used to his foreign size.

Just as he began thrusting, we heard someone clear their throat.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" asked Daddy.

Drew stopped thrusting but stayed on top of me. We were both frozen, staring at my father with fear.

"Now, don't be afraid. I'm not mad about what you're doing... I'm just mad that I did not get an invite," he said.

'So, we've all been fantasizing about the same thing.' I thought. Terrified and yet, utterly mesmerized by the idea.

"Now, Drew, keep fucking your sister. Caylee, open wide," he said and he swung his 6" dick in my face.

Drew adjusted our position to doggy style while I leaned off the bed, sucking my daddy's cock. After sucking Drew's, Daddy's was much easier, taking in his whole dick. I felt Daddy cum in my mouth, causing me to cum. Drew kept pumping for two more minutes until he released his load in me, shooting hot streams of cum inside me.

"Now, Princess, you realize that the ruler of this castle is the king and what the king says goes. When we want to do this again, we will," said Daddy.

"Yeah, you little slut. What we say goes," said Drew.

As they walked out of my room, I was very pleased. We continued our game, doing it at least three times a week, until me and Drew left for different colleges. Though I have lots of sex, I still miss our game.

No one will ever know me as well as my own family.

Published 
Written by juicygirl27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors