Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Celebrations

"Family celebrations turn into family threesome"

17
0 Comments 0
7.7k Views 7.7k
6.9k words 6.9k words
We as a family always organised a day or two a month when we could all meet up and enjoy eachothers company. Our family is rather large so getting everyone together is a hell of a big deal.

I was 23 at the time and as one of the youngsters in the family get older it becomes our responsibilty to organise the family day and all the associated organising. This particular family day was my baby. I had gone all out to have a massive barbeque, with everyone one of the family members present. My job was made easier by the fact that it was in fact my aunts 40th birthday, so people were willing to fly in from almost anywhere to come and celebrate with us.

Of my many aunts, aunty Jane was the youngest, just turning 40. Now Jane was around 5'5, dark hair with blonde streaks, long slender tanned legs and a pretty face. Jane loved to wear skirts and free flowing clothing no matter the weather. She had just recently given birth to her second child, so she was still carrying a little bit of weight, which funnily enough made her more attractive to me. Jane and my mother were sisters, so very often we would spend holidays together at our holiday house in the mountains for weeks on end. 

From the age of 17 or so, I was very attracted to Jane. The way she moved around the house, the way her body swayed beneath her light almost see through clothing drove me insane with lust. Over the years I became more cocky, and I tried to catch glimpses of her in her bikini, or in a towel after a shower. She never really tried to stop me from sneaking a peak, nor did she make an effort to cover up. This little teasing game went on for a couple of years until I went off to Varsity. For a number of years I had been too busy to catch up with all the family members and catch up with Jane so when I had a chance I made the most of it. I spent nights just talking playfully with Jane, joking around and telling her about my girlfriend back home at Varsity. She sat there listening intently staring into my eyes, her knees folded up to her chin. Long nights and longer days spent catching up flew by and before I knew it I was studying again.

When I was told that it was my duty to organise the family gathering I wasn't to pleased about it. As I usually did, I phoned my aunty Jane for advise or ideas. Like usual she was a life saver for me. She said we should just plan it so that her birthday celebrations fell on the same day then we won't have to worry about people not coming and all.
 
So in knowing that I was going to get most if not all the family around, I aimed high. I had enough food to feed an army, drinks pouring out of all containers and of course some groovy tunes playing in the background just loud enough to get the bodies moving. Subtle but highly effective.

So finally after weeks of planning everything had come together well and it was time to start the party. When I arrived at the family home where we were going to have the gathering, there was already a long line of cars filling the driveway. The perfect start I thought to myself as I struggled to find a parking space.

As I entered the house, I was met with warm greeting from family members I hadn't seen in years. Hugs and kisses, millions of questions as well as congratulations for the job I had done in organising the entire thing so well. Out the corner of my eye I saw a bright red dress in the kitchen. I figured I better go drop off the last of the food I had brought along with me anyway, so I headed towards the kitchen hoping to find Aunty Jane. Instead as I turned the corner I found my uncle's new wife, Marilynn standing there heating up the food in the oven. I hadn't seen her in over 5 years and boy oh boy had I missed out. She had lost weight since the last time we spent time as family. In fact she looked mighty hot, not just hot for a 47 year old.

Her dress fell to just below her knees and didn't have too many layers hiding her body from view. I could clearly make out a skimpy black bra, struggling to contain her ample breasts not to mention the outline of a thong that was nestled comforatbly between her firm bum cheeks. I had to shake myself out of it when she greeted me with a big hug.

“Jake! How great to see you! It has been soooo long wow....just look at you...” she said as she stepped back to admire what I had grown upto be. “You are such a handsome young man Jake, just like your father, and your uncle for that matter!”, she smiled as she touched my arm again.

“Wow Marilynn you right it has been ages! And boy oh boy do you look as beautiful as ever!”

“Oh stop making me blush Jake....”, she turned a little away from me, just enough for me to look her up and down again and admire that wonderful ass of hers.

“Why don't you give me those parcels so you can go and say hi to everyone else that has arrived. You know even your cousins are here.....”. I struggled to focus on her words when all I could think about was how hot she was looking. “Yea thats probably a good idea isn't it? Thanks Marilynn.” I passed her the parcels and turned to go and greet all the other faimly that had arrived already. Just as I left the kitchen, I turned back to see her bending over as she placed the parcels on the floor next to the counter. I had a clear view of her ass through her dress. I almost moaned out loud.

After a couple of minutes of greeting people, we heard a hooter outside. I figured that must be my aunty Jane arriving. Everyone made there way to the front yard to see her come in and wish her a happy birthday. When I saw her climb out of her car I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She too was wearing a red dress, the exact same one as Marilynn. How lucky am I today I thought to myself as I leaned up against the pillar waiting for Jane to make her way through all the hugs and kisses.

When she finally got to me, she gave me a huge hug and a peck on the lips. She leaned in and said, “Jake you are a wonderful young man for doing this! Just look how happy everyone is to be together again! Thank you Jake, this is going to be one of the best birthdays I have ever had!”

I replied, “Its only pleasure Jane! I would do anything for you, you know that?! Wow but you are looking as stunning as ever, I would swear you were only turning 30 today!”

She simply smiled and gave me another kiss on the lips. Then she headed to the kitchen and gave Marilynn a big hug and a kiss hello. They both realised they were wearing the same dress and had a little giggle over it. As I stood there looking at them talking they both turned their heads in my direction and waved. I waved back and then moved away before I got out of control.

Lunch came and went without a hassle at all. Drinks were also flowing, and people had totally relaxed. For dessert, chocolate mousse and almond ice cream was served up. That seemed to wet a lot of appetites and everyone enjoyed it. As soon as everyone had finished their meals, I put the music on in the background just to create a bit of a vibe and party atmosphere. It worked like a treat.

Before I knew it Jane had come around to my seat and grabbed my hand saying, “Lets dance Jakey boy!” All very playfully she wiggled her ass as she pulled me over to the dance floor. I watched her ass like I always did, underneath that tight red dress of hers. It was tough to choose between who had a better body, Marilynn or Jane. All I knew is that if I had the choice, I would take both anyday.

As the playlist wore on, the songs got into deeper house with more of a groovy vibe to it. We got closer and closer until our bodies were touching, our eyes locked in on eachother and our minds seemingly sharing the same thoughts. Or so I wished. She playfully squeezed my ass as we moved around the floor, slowly grinding to the music. I squeezed her back, a little firmer than she had expected but I could see she liked it. She laughed in my ear and whispered, “You better not be too naughty Jake, someone might just see you touching my ass!” I laughed and replied, “Well if they happened to see me touching you thats their problem. Its natural after all isn't it? To want to touch something you admire or like very much?”

She paused for a second and looked at me with a questioning expression. Almost puzzled as to how she was to react to my comment she pressed against me again and carried on dancing to the tune. I could smell her perfume, the smell of alcohol on her breath. She wasn't drunk by any means but she had certainly had a couple of drinks.

After a couple of minutes, she asked me, “So you say you like my bum then do you? Its not too big for you huh?” All the while smiling, she gave me a cheaky look as though she knew she was driving me mad. So I decided to play her game and I said, “Yea I guess its alright. It isn't the best bum I've seen but its nice.” Obviously that was absolute rubbish. I was transfixed by her ass. But I got the desired reaction from her when she took a step back and said, “You can't be serious? You saying this ass isn't the best 40 year old ass you've ever seen? Oh get off it Jake!”

I held her as close as I could without getting too close for another couple of minutes, trying to keep my hard on from poking her. As the song came to an end, I gave her a hug and said, “Thanks for the dance Jane, I enjoyed it! You are a good dancer by the way, I mean, you have lots of rhythm. Though with a body like yours I suppose rhythm comes naturally yes?”

She laughed out loud, “Oh Jake but you are so funny!! Anyone can dance like that I am sure! But thank you anyway, I will take that as a compliment!”

“I am going to get a drink, would you like one?”, I asked as we walked away from the dance floor.

“Um, yes you know what, its my birthday so let me let my hair down and have a drink or 2! Come I will go with you....”

We carried on making small talk as we walked towards the kitchen, laughing and smiling, getting on as well as we ever did. When we got inside, the kitchen was empty and everyone was outside in the yard partying it up. Jane leaned back against the kitchen top counter and rested against it for a second, lifting her hands up to her hair. Her breats sat right up in the tiny bra that stuggled to contain them. I couldn't keep my eyes from admiring her body. She was beautiful.

“Jake? You okay?”

“Uh sorry yea I am great, just great thanks! You?”

“Well apart from being hot and sticky after our little dance, I am loving my birthday so far!”

“Oh yes about what I said earlier when we were dancing......”

“I know Jake don't worry you don't have to explain....I didn't take it too seriously anyway...”

“No Jane, I don't think you understand. I was just joking with you. I think you are the best looking women I have seen for ages. Not to mention your bum, I mean it is simply breathtaking. Its just that you are my aunt and its like I feel I shouldn't talk to you about things like this...”

She stood there with her left foot over her right, her arms at her sides looking at me with surprise.

“Oh ok Jake. Well I am glad you told me this because you started making me feel very old and ugly you know” she winked and had a laugh, trying to take some of the tension out of the air.

But it didn't work. I stood there feeling somewhat awkward considering the fact that I had just told my aunty that I thought she had a great ass. I was embarrased. And she could see it. She walked over to me and opened her arms beckoning me in for a hug. I leaned in and hugged her. Somehow when we hugged everything fell away, and it was all better.

Her arms were over my shoulders, her body pressed against mine. The only barrier between our bodies was her skimpy red, tight fitting dress and my shirt. Not even that was enough to stop her nipples from hardening against my chest. My hands moved down to the small of her back and slowly up again, tracing her spine.

I thought to myself, now is your chance. My head was nestled against the side of her neck, and I was smelling her. I started moving my hand down from her back to her hip and then back around to the top of her bum. She made no sign of wanting to stop so I carried on moving my hand southwards. I held my hand over her butt and gently gave it a squeeze. She pressed closer to me as I moved my other hand down and gave her other bum cheek a squeeze too.

“You like squeezing my bum hey?!” she whispered in my ear as we found our bodies pressing against eachother even harder.

While I slowly massaged her bum, she lowered her hands to mine and also started to squeeze. Within seconds she was pulling my ass into her, grinding me. I had the biggest hard on I had ever had and I was sure she would be feeling it against her body but she carried on. She lifted her head to mine, her eyes and my eyes met. Her lips looked so soft and warm. I leaned into her and met her lips with mine. Once again she didn't pull away. We kissed softly at first then I felt her tongue enter my mouth.

All the while our tongues were playing the fool, my hands were squeezing her bum. I softly started to pull up her skirt like I didn't want her to know what I was doing. I wanted to get to her panties, to her skin, to my heaven.

She broke away from the kiss and whispered, “Jake, you realise we are standing in the kitchen don't you?”

I laughed, and said, “Yes, its exciting isn't it?”

“Don't you think we should at least go and take a seat on the couch? It will be more comfortable and no one will come in?”

I didn't even answer, she just grabbed my hand away from her bum and lead me out of the kitchen towards the lounge area. Just as we got to the door of the lounge, Marilynn walked into the house. She must have seen us holding hands, never mind the mischievous look on both our faces.

“And where have you guys been huh? There is a party going on outside you know, and they are here for you Jane!”

It didn't take her long to realise what was going on. Jane looked at her sheepishly, and said, “Jake and I have lots of catching up to do you know Marilynn. If I were you I would take some time to also sit down and talk with him, after all he is your nephew too!”

I was standing there with my back half turned to Marilynn trying to shield my raging hard on from her eyes.

“I guess you are right Jane. Just make sure you don't spend all day in there chatting or watching television!”

Jane just nodded and grabbed my hand again, leading me inside the lounge and to the couch that sat at the window. She pushed me down rather roughly and said, “Don't dare move young man!”.

She turned around and slowly walked to the door, closing it and turning the key, locking it. She pulled the key out and dropped it on the floor, turned to me and said, “Oopsie, silly me.....” as she bent down to pick it up. She stayed bent over for too long for it to have been just for the key. Her bum was in full view as she bent over in front of me. Her thong was making me jealous as I watched it slipping in between her cheeks. While bent over she turned her face towards me, “You like this view don't you Jakey boy?”

“God yes I love that view! I would love a view right in front of my face though...” I was pushing my luck and we both knew it. At that moment I was so crazy horny I couldn't not be blunt. I was sure she...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HardEric25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors