Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Connections

"the whole family gets into it"

6
1 Comment 1
3.6k Views 3.6k
10.2k words 10.2k words
Family Connections

Bob Collins lifted his coffee cup to his lips and breathed in the steamy scent before taking a sip. He cradled the warm cup in his hands and looked around his lush back yard, filled with trees and shrubs and surrounded by a high concrete block wall. Across the small patio table from him sat his 20 year old daughter Laurel, home for the weekend from her third semester at college and her current roommate Jill.

The two girls sat side by side, slightly away from the round, glass topped table. The center umbrella provided extra shade, and the outside temperature was in the low 70s. Bob was relaxing and rifling through the last of the morning newspaper. As he tossed it onto the empty chair beside him, he heard his daughter and her roommate giggling and leaning their heads together.

“And what are you two gossiping about now?” he asked, smiling at the two college girls.

“You, Daddy,” Laurel said.

“Me? What about me? What’d I do recently?”

“It’s not what you did, it’s about something we thought you’d like to do, or we’d like you to do, at least.”

They leaned close together again, and Jill was holding one of Laurel’s upper arms. Her breast was pressing against Laurel’s other arm. Bob looked at them and wondered just how close they had become over the past several months spent in the same bedroom.

“And what is it that you’d like me to do, darling?”

“Well, first, there’s something that I think you should know, or, well, maybe you’re kind of guessing it now,” she said, turning toward Jill.

Jill leaned closer, placing her head beside Laurel’s and moving her hand to the back of Laurel’s head. Laurel tilted her head as Jill’s lips moved closer. They kissed each other’s cheeks, and then their lips met, and Bob could see the softness of the kiss, and then the movements that told him they were sharing more than a casual kiss. Their tongues were moving together in a passionate, sexual kiss.

Laurel kept her eyes open, and even with Jill’s face partially in front of hers, she had a clear view of her father’s expression. Bob felt a sudden rise inside his pants as he watched his daughter and another girl tongue kissing right in front of him.

As they ended the kiss, Laurel monitored her father’s face for signs of disapproval. She found none and sighed with relief. Jill stroked her neck and hair. “You liked that, didn’t you Daddy?” she said in a husky voice.

“I don’t know. I mean, I didn’t know you were so, um, involved with your roommate, and I guess it sort of took me by surprise.”

“But you liked it. I know you did. I could see it in your eyes.”

“Well, it may take a little while to get used to my daughter being gay, but, well, yes, it was kind of fun to watch.”

“Oh, I’m not gay, Daddy. Not at all. Well, maybe you could say half gay, or bisexual at least.”

“Well, there are certainly worse things you could be, so no, I’m not shocked or angry or any of those things.”

“Oh, Daddy,” she said, jumping up from her seat and throwing her arms around her father’s neck. “I’m so glad. You’re such a wonderful Daddy. I love you.” She kissed him on the lips with a quick peck, and then put her hands in his hair and kissed him again. This time she brushed her tongue against his lips, and he opened his mouth automatically. As the tip of her tongue touched his, he felt a little thrill shooting up his spine.

The scent of her filled his nostrils as she pulled away and went back to sit beside Jill again. “Okay. Are you ready to hear our request now?” she said.

“I’m all ears.”

“So, now that you know that Jill and I are lovers, and since we’re here for the weekend, we have a couple of questions. One is about our sleeping arrangements. We’d like to sleep together, if that’s okay with you.”

“Isn’t your bed a little small for two people?”

“Oh, Daddy, you’re so sweet. You didn’t even say we shouldn’t. You’re the world’s best Daddy. Don’t worry, we’ll find a way. There’s plenty of cushions and those two sleeping bags, and, well, we’ll make it work.”

“Okay, so I don’t mind, as long as that’s what makes you happy,” he said.

“And the other question is more personal to you,” she said, her eyelids fluttering as she continued to hold his eyes with hers.

“Uh-huh. And just what is this one that’s more personal than my daughter sleeping with her girlfriend?”

“Well, since we’ll be sleeping together, and having sex together, we were wondering. That is, I was wondering…”

Bob looked at his daughter and then at her girlfriend, who were now holding hands and looking back and forth at each other and at him. He didn’t say anything.

“Have you ever, um, I mean, would you, um, that is, just for us would you consider…”

“Yes?”

“Would you suck another man’s cock? And let us watch?” Laurel blushed as she finally blurted this out.

Bob blushed a little too, and pictures of him sucking a cock while watching his daughter in bed with another girl flashed through his mind like lightning flashes of lust. Images of his mouth being filled with cum intermingled with the picture show, but these were flashbacks. His eyes clouded over as his thoughts went inward.

He opened his eyes and looked at the two college girls staring at him and holding each other. “Well,” he said, “you caught me by surprise.”

“But you will, won’t you? Say you’ll at least consider it,” Laurel said.

“Say you’ll try it,” Jill said.

“Well, I, that is…”

“We’ve been honest with you, Daddy. Now it’s time for you. You know I’ve kind of had suspicions for awhile about you and…”

Bob looked at his daughter again, his eyes wide open. “Bill?” he said.

“Yes, Uncle Bill,” Laurel said.

“He’s coming over for lunch today,” Bob said.

“I know,” Laurel said, “and I, we, can hardly wait.”

Chapter two

When the doorbell rang, Laurel went to greet her Uncle Bill, kissing him on the cheek and hugging him tightly. She introduced him to her roommate Jill, who also kissed and hugged him. Bill was slightly taller than Bob, and a couple of years older. Both men were trim and fit, though Bob was the more athletic. Both men were divorced and Bob had a daughter and Bill had a son. Both were away at college, though Bill’s son Mark was in his senior year while Bob’s daughter Laurel was a sophomore.

Since the children were above eighteen, the matter of visitation rights was no longer an issue. Instead, the children could stay with whichever parent they chose, or neither if they were independent enough. Both men paid for the majority of their children’s education, and so the children often chose to stay with the fathers. There was also a kind of bonding that had taken place and the fathers had remained close with their children throughout the divorce process and somehow both had also managed to maintain a friendly relationship with their ex-spouses.

Bill walked into the living room with a beautiful woman on each arm and sat down on the love seat that was perpendicular to the regular sofa. Laurel sat beside her father and Jill beside her.

“You’re looking good,” Bob said, surveying his brother’s six foot two slender frame and crop of light brown hair. Both men’s blue eyes sparkled. Bill slipped off his shoes.

“You too, Bob. Been working out?”

“Just some weight lifting and swimming. I’d like to play some tennis, but I’m having trouble finding a good partner.”

“It shows. Your shoulders look good, and your stomach’s flat as a board.”

“Thanks,” Bob said, standing and running his hands down his sides. His six foot frame was more densely packed than his brother’s, and his hair was darker. He gave a little muscle building pose and they both laughed, though Laurel saw the moment that their eyes locked.

The girls went off to finish preparing lunch and Bill moved over to the sofa so the two men could talk.

“Looks like they have a kind of thing for each other,” Bill said.

“Yep. They’re sleeping together.”

“Here?”

“Uh-huh, and Laurel’s kind of figured out there’s something between us, too.”

“Really? I thought we kept that covered up pretty good.”

“No telling about family, though.”

“In more ways than one,” Bill said, putting one hand on his brother’s thigh. Bob smiled, and just at that moment Laurel popped her head back in the room to announce lunch was ready. She saw Bill’s hand on her father’s thigh and beamed at him. She walked in and leaned to give her father another kiss.

Bill had quickly removed his hand, and as Laurel leaned over, he got a view down her top that revealed the lacy white of her thin cotton bra. He watched as she kissed Bob. His eyes widened as she shot her tongue into his mouth.

“Like I said, lunch is ready.” She turned to walk away, swinging her hips seductively. After a couple of steps she stopped, looking back at the two brothers, knowing they had been staring at her ass. “And so are we, and it looks like you two are too.”

“What does she mean?” Bill asked as they got up to go into the kitchen.

“She means there’s an after lunch lunch they have planned.”

When lunch was finished and the table cleared, the two girls pranced back into the living room and sat on opposite ends of the sofa, facing each other. The touched their bare feet together and then began massaging each other’s feet, slowly and gently.

The brothers had no choice but to sit on the love seat. Some men might be uncomfortable sitting close, even brothers, but the Collins brothers had an especially close relationship. They watched the two girls as they played with each other, giggling and touching each other freely.

They were both dressed in shorts that came up high on their thighs and rode low on their hips, accentuating the place where the stomach meets the legs, culminating in a triangle of desire. Laurel was the more slender of the two, and her shoulder length blond hair was tied back in a simple ponytail. Her breasts were held high on her athletic chest and her stomach was hard on the inside with a soft layer covering the well developed muscles. Her legs were tight and firm and her ass was nearly flat, almost like a boy’s.

Jill, on the other hand, had short dark hair that was cut so it fitted close to her angular face. Her complexion was paler than Laurel’s golden tan, and the contrast made her look sexy in a vulnerable sort of way. Her brown eyes were sunk deep in her face beneath dark, thin brows. Her lips were full and pouty, and her breasts were fuller, though not overly large. Her legs weren’t quite as slim, and her butt was much rounder, more of a bubble butt.

They looked wonderful together, and gradually Jill shifted around to where she could put her head in Laurel’s lap. Laurel ran her hands through the short dark hair and Jill twisted so she was facing the other girl. She lifted her shoulders up and Laurel put her hands around her, drawing her into a long sexy kiss. Laurel kept her eyes open, staring at her father as she kissed her girlfriend.

It was as if she was kissing him at the same time, or inviting him to join in the kiss. Bob felt a hard-on starting in his pants and moved to straighten it. Bill grinned and shifted his own cock, rubbing it lightly to emphasize its outline. Bob glanced over at it and then back at the two girls.

They started taking each other’s clothes off, starting with pulling off their tops. Neither was wearing a bra, so their naked breasts were quickly exposed to the brothers’ view. They both smiled and patted each other on the thigh.

Next came the shorts, which peeled down slower because they fit so tight. The panties quickly followed. Laurel looked at her father and her uncle touching each other. “Well,” she said. “aren’t you two going to get rid of your clothes, too?”

“It’ll be a lot better party that way,” Jill said.

“Two times two is a lot more than one times one,” Laurel added.

The men were smiling hugely as they stepped out of their clothes, happy to comply. They sat back down and began stroking their own cocks. The girls rearranged themselves on the sofa in front of their panting audience. Laurel sat in a relatively normal position, except she spread her legs wide apart. Jill pushed the coffee table away and knelt between her roommate’s legs, running her fingers up the delicate insides as she bent to touch her lips to the smooth shaved pussy.

“Mmmm, feels good,” Laurel said as the girl lips touched her pussy lips. “Real good. She’s a good pussy eater, aren’t you baby?”

Jill looked up into Laurel’s eyes as Laurel held her head between her hands, smiling broadly. “I love to eat your pussy. It tastes so sweet.”

She turned her attention back to licking up Laurel’s slit and greasing the fingers of one hand in the folds of her cunt, slurping the juices into her hungry mouth. She found the bud of her clit and sucked on it, swirling her tongue around it and licking furiously while her index finger found its way inside Laurel’s hot pussy hole.

“Oh, that’s it, oh, fuck me with your finger, oh, eat me you bitch. Eat my pussy.” She ground her hips against the other girl’s face, trying to get the finger and the tongue deeper into her.

She looked over at her father and uncle through lust-glazed eyes. “She’s eating me real good, Daddy. I wanna see you do it to Uncle Bill, and then…” She gasped as Jill drilled another finger into her tight twat.

“Do it for me Daddy,” she moaned.

Bob looked at his brother, who was slowly stroking his hard cock as he stared at his niece getting her pussy eaten. Sweat was gathering on his brow, and his breathing was growing shallow. Bill looked at his brother and slowed his pace. He spread his legs apart and Bob got down on his knees between them. He put one hand on his brother’s swollen cock and smelled the musky scent of it.

Gingerly, he stuck out his tongue and touched the head, licking it up and down until it was wet all over. His other hand went under the delicate balls. He slipped the head into his mouth and sucked on it, bringing a sigh from Bill’s lips.

“Ah, that’s it, suck it, suck my cock,” he said as Bob plunged deeper on the throbbing shaft. “Oooh, yeah, take it all, baby, take it all in your mouth.”

Bob worked his lips down farther and farther until he felt his brother’s stiff prick touching the back of his throat. He held himself there for a moment, then pushed forward so the organ filled his mouth completely. His lips touched his brother’s stomach and the top of his balls.

Bill shoved his hips upward and put his hands beside Bob’s head, starting to fuck slowly in and out of his mouth. “So good,” he said. “You suck me so good. Um, I love to fuck you.”

“Oh, that’s it, Daddy,” Laurel said. “Suck his cock. Suck him off.” She was thrashing around wildly now, holding on to Jill’s head as she bounced up and down on the sofa. She watched her father sucking his brother and a tingling started up her back.

“Ooh, I’m gonna cum, Daddy. I’m gonna cum in Jill’s mouth. Is Uncle Bill gonna cum, too?”

“I’m working on it, baby,” Bill said. “I’m getting there.” He turned his attention to his brother, who was now slurping loudly and pounding his cock with his hand as well as his lips, and his other hand was massaging his plump balls. He looked over at the two girls gyrating on the sofa, saw Laurel’s face contorted with passion as Jill buried her head in her smooth little pussy.

“Yeah, I’m gonna cum,” he said. “Here it comes, Bob. Are you ready for it? Ready to eat my cum?”

Bob could only mumble incoherently, as his mouth was stuffed full of hot cock. He tried to say, “Uh-huh,” but wasn’t sure how it came out. It didn’t matter, because in a manner of seconds, the first drops of hot cum were exploding into his mouth. He lapped at them with his tongue, then relaxed a little and let the next big burst swell his cheeks. He felt a little drizzling out of the corners of his mouth as another blast soaked him.

He swallowed the first mouthful and as he was swallowing, another load erupted, this one falling across his lips and cheek. He put his mouth back on his brother’s cock and sucked like he was sucking on a straw, drawing the last bit of cum out of his swollen balls.

“God, that looks sexy, Daddy,” Laurel said. “Cum splashed across your face. Oh, God. Come here and kiss me with it, Daddy.”

Bob got up from his kneeling position and resisted the urge to wipe his mouth. He looked straight into his daughter’s eyes. She was lying on the sofa with her arms outstretched to him. He leaned down to her, touching her breasts and tweaking the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by apple4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments