Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Encounters

"A brother finds his day off, ends up getting him off."

17
0 Comments 0
11.4k Views 11.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words
My name is Karen, I'm a 38 year old mother with 2 children, Larissa, and Jeremy, I am married and have been for 11 years.

I love my family very much and to say the least, I don't know how I ever became alright with the events that took place in the past 2 years.

It was a Wednesday morning , my son Jeremy was eating breakfast, as I was getting ready for the work day and Larissa had a lunch shift at the local Cafe she had been working at so she was getting ready in the shower.

My husband as always was sleeping, ha ha, he never gets up before 10am , so I'm caught doing the morning work, like breakfast and what not.

Jeremy had just turned 18, I swear my little boy was growing up so fast, he had just finished his last year of high school, and was now working as both a pipe fitter, and sheet metal worker which at his age was quite impressive I had thought.

He was quite tall, about 6'1" athletic build, perfect smile of course due to me owning my own dental clinic, he was single surprisingly, I don't know maybe he was just awkward with woman, either way I knew he deserved someone beautiful.


"hey mom?"

"yeah sweetie?"

"I was just curious if you will be home late today?"

Sometimes the clinic needed me to stay late, so I was always getting caught up with paperwork, usually getting me home as late as 2am .

" I'm not too sure, it should be an easier day, but anything can happen I suppose, I should be back around 8pm."

"Okay, I just like when I get to see you cause it's rare I don't have school the next day, since I'm graduated and everyone's at work all day I miss seeing everyone. Any time to myself lately has been quite lonely, so hopefully you're home earlier"

"well I'll do my best sweetie, I'll try working harder so that maybe things are done quicker."

"I'd really like that mom, thanks a lot."

I don't know maybe it was just work that disabled him from being with someone, but it was clear he needed some affection at least so I gave him a kiss on the forehead and headed off to work.

--

Mom was gone and I was now wondering what the hell I'm gonna do with the day, everyone had left for work! I figured I could relax in my room maybe watch some television or something, so I did.

While I was watching, because of the time of day nothing was on, I swear I had flipped through channel after channel for the last hour, but still nothing, there was however my "collection," I had so much erotic videos and stories on my phone.

I loved touching myself, fantasizing about women, and their naked bodies brushing against mine, sucking their nipples, licking their clits, god I need to get laid right?

I started watching some of my videos they all turned me on so much, one in particular was of one younger girl who was taking a strap on in her ass, the person using it, with what the video had made out was actually this girls own sister!

I always thought to myself how hot it would be to have another sister and just walk in on them tasting each other. Slowly I started to feel my 9 inch grow larger and larger every minute I thought about those things, so I slid my pants off an started to spit on my cock, and grope fuck myself, the slime of my spit really helped when I masturbated cause it felt like I was fucking a real pussy.

Slowly I kept stroking myself thinking of all the bad things these two were doing to each other, and how wrong it's supposed to be, but I loved it. I kept stroking it until the girl with the strap on had actually made her sister squirt all over their bed, and it was just soaked, there was so much of it!

I started to cum, I knew it I could feel the tension building and my orgasm arising, this was too fucking hot, I just kept stroking my swollen cock until finally I started to cum, as I blowing my load, I heard a creak in my doorway, was someone home?!

I started spewing load after load all over the head of my cock, and onto my balls, I couldn't control it, I was past the point of just stopping, as I had, I had noticed someone was watching me through a small crack in my door.

"who's there?!"

" hey Jeremy it's me."

"Larissa, what the hell are you doing home?!"

"woah! Relax don't have a heart attack, my shift for today got cancelled since they are not so busy today, a.. aa.. Are you naked under your sheets?"

"uh yeah, I thought no one was home so I was just relaxing."

"relaxing naked in your bed?"

"yeah, you never do that?"

"Jeremy stop bullshitting me, I saw you through the door crack, you were totally choking you shit weren't you?"

Larissa was 17, she was a party girl and always had this cocky attitude about her, like she had it all figured out, typical "youngin," by my opinion.

She was quite beautiful for her age, slender body, hourglass shape, long brown hair, with blond highlights, almost caramel, beautiful smile, this girls body was dreamed of by all the women in our high school, all the guys wanted her too, and to my knowledge I'm pretty sure she was quite the slut.

She had full C breasts, that filled out all her bras perfectly, I had noticed because she always walked around the house with her housecoat and underwear beneath, with her cleavage always exposed, she would always sneak off to her room after showers with nothing but the towel covering her upper body, and we had small towels so I sometimes would catch a glimpse of her cheeks, she had a very round smooth bronzed ass that would make any guy stir up thoughts if he had seen her.

For being her brother I can at least admit that she was quite attractive.

"I may of been what would it matter what I do in my own time?"

"there's nothing wrong, I just think its funny you would try to hide it from me he he, you must be so embarrassed?"

"a little, yeah, but it's fine."

"Well I'll leave you to your endeavors big brother," she says grinning, and then leaving the room.

That was so close damn, I thought, what if she had caught me, that would have been worse, I don't need my sister catching me, I'm pretty sure I'd be ruined.

I put my clothes back on, I felt satisfied enough I didn't continue, I decided to take a shower, and wash up, but as I walked towards the bathroom, I heard deep moans coming from my parents bedroom.

Mom had left so I was curious to see if maybe dad was having an affair or something, maybe brought her in as I went to my bedroom? I wasn't too sure, but nonetheless I decided to check things out.

I didn't feel to keen on walking in on my dad masturbating or something if that's all it was, so I only peaked in through my parents door slightly just enough to catch a glimpse of what was going on.

"Mmm daddy, I love tasting every inch of you, it's so big and thick I can barely get it all in my mouth."

"Yeah Larissa, daddy loves it when you lick his balls, swallow daddies balls baby."

Oh...

EllaxBoom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllaxBoom

My... God, my sister was giving my own father a blowjob! I couldn't believe my eyes, this was too crazy, never in my whole life have I ever thought that I would see what was happening.

Not only was she sucking his cock, but at the same time she had a finger in his ass, and was tasting his ass hole, what a dirty girl I thought to myself, my seventeen year old sister was licking my fathers asshole.

I was so shocked, I hadn't noticed that the creak in the door I had made was too large now, and there was no way they had not seen me standing there.

"Jeremy!"

"ugh.. Yes dad?!"

"this isn't what it looks like!"

"well tell me what this is dad, cause it sure looks like what I think it is."

"I was just worried that there might be something wrong with your sister, so she asked me if I would check out her body to make sure nothing is wrong."

"Dad, if that's what is happening then why did Larissa just have her mouth on you penis? W hy else would she say those things, and let alone her, but why we're saying those things?"

Larissa was sitting at the foot of the bed, my dad was sitting on the bed just acting completely casual, like nothing had happened.

" son, here come sit down.., you cannot tell your mother about this at all okay, you know how badly that would tear this family apart, so I just need you to understand."

"but dad, she was sucking your cock! How can I not tell mom about this?"

Larissa got up and stood in front of both men, and got down on her knees, and relaxed while they spoke.

"son please just try to understand, sometimes when you get older, a relationship can get sexually boring, especially of you have done a lot with that person sexually, so sometimes men get urges to simply step out of their boundary, and just rarely find new ways to pleasure themselves.

Your sister and I were just.., taking care of each others needs, she has been trying to be a good girl at school, so she hasn't been sleeping around, or with anyone else but me.

This is an arrangement for both of us that we made."

" how long has this been happening Larissa?"

" Jeremy, don't worry about things okay, you're over thinking things way too much, just let me explain to you better alright?"

At that moment Larissa had actually started to unbuckle my pants, and she kept telling me to relax, but I couldn't, my sister was taking m y pants off!

"what are you doing Larissa?!"

She just told me to relax and pulled out my cock, and started licking me.

"Mmm, big brother, I never knew you were so big, dads is thick but yours is even better, just let me enjoy your cock, I'll take care of you."

She started stroking my cock, this was crazy, I couldn't believe what was happening, my own sister was sucking my cock, and my dad was right beside me watching her perform, "Larissa make sure you treat him as good as you treat me baby."

"Mmm, that will be easy daddy, he tastes so sweet, and I can taste the pre cum from his hole, it's salty like yours."

My dad started stroking his bare cock right beside me, at first it was strange, but the way my sister was making me feel just made everything arousing, not only that but I didn't want things to stop.

"Larissa you're sucking me so good, even dad is turned on, look he's just as hard as I am."

"yeah sweetie, daddy really likes how good you're treating your brother, you're starting to make me jealous."

"Mmm daddy, how about I suck both of you, it's not like I haven't had two cocks before he he, plus I'd love to have both my daddy and big brothers hard cocks in my mouth let alone one."

She started stroking both of us as she stayed on her knees between both of us, sucking us both, one after the other, and continuously stroking both of us, my dads cock was almost as big as mine, like father like son I guess hey, but damn watching my sister suck him was really turning me on.

"Larissa, if you keep sucking dad like that I'm gonna cum, the way you're touching him and I, is just so damn hot."

"big brother, please cum okay, I want your seed in my mouth, I want to suck every drop out of you, and drain these big balls of yours, ughh!"

I couldn't hold it, I was gonna cum, my sister was gonna swallow my seed, I don't know how I was supposed to hold back, so I fucking let go, "Uuuggggh!!! Sis, ugggghh, fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

I must have pumped 5 or 6 loads into her throat before collapsing on the bed, my sister had just sucked me off and swallowed my cum, not only that but she was still stroking my fathers prick, with cum pouring from her mouth.

"Larrissa baby! You're gonna make daddy cum! Keep sucking my fat fucking cock you little cum slut!"

Just then my father shot his load into her mouth, and she was letting it all pour out onto his cock, while rubbing both our hot loads all over him, he looked like he was in ecstasy over how good things felt.

"Mmm that was really hot, I can't believe I finally got to suck both of you, I won't lie I've fantasized so many times about this, among other things."

"oh yeah sis like what? I can't imagine what more there could be, that was way too good to be true."

"Big brother, you can have me however you want if you'd like, he he, in fact I'd like to feel that cock inside me sometime."

Published 
Written by Dreamsandwishes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors