Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Fun

15
4 Comments 4
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
When I was 13 my dad died I don’t know why, my mum never told me. As a boy growing up without a dad pretty much sucked. When I was 15 my mum re-married to Barry, Barry & Ann what a joke, he was fat and bald. Personally I think my mum could have done a hell of a lot better, she was 37 skinny (well so someone that had a kid) and she had a nice pair of 32C’s, small but nice. Before my 18 birthday came around my mum and Barry decided it would be best for me to move out. In other words Barry didn’t want me around anymore, which was fine by me! Mum told me that I was going to go life with my Alan Uncle and his wife a kids (he was more of a dad to me than Barry ever was).

The next day Barry and mom drove me to the airport, mum started crying and said ‘I’ll miss you baby, but this is best for you’ with that I replied ‘whatever’. I hated myself for it but she was sending me to England. When I arrived at the other end, there was Uncle Alan waiting for me. To tell you true I always wanted to live with him. The drive to his house was only 1hour 30mins, he told me the rules. ‘Right champ, I know you don’t really want to live with us but you have no other option there are only 3 rules that you MUST follow. Everyone is thrilled to have you live with us but my step daughter Jess doesn’t know!’.

‘The rules Alan!’

‘Oh yes!

1) No smoking in my house, we don’t mind if you drink our girls do but not Hailey.

2) Try not to swear and

3) Curfew is midnight.’

‘Who’s Jess.’

‘Arh, I thought you might ask me that. When I married Trish she already had a daughter called Jess, how is now 17. And you’ve meet the twins Dylan and Phoebe are both 15 and Hailey is 14. Oh, you should know you’ll be staying in Jess’s room . We haven’t told her yet, but when she gets home from her dads we’ll break the news to her then‘.

Oh, great I bet she’s fat ugly and gets everything she want’s, but I wasn’t going to say that to Alan. ‘Why haven you told her yet, well it cause world war 3?’

‘Yup!’

When we got to the house Alan had to go to work so I was left with Trish and the 3 girls. Trish was about the same ages as my mum, a mix-race female with a nice body and HUGE tit’s, I’d guess 36DD. The twins Dylan and Phoebe where Identical, apart from the fact Dylan had fake blonde highlights. The where about 5’6, white and had chocolate brown long hair. They we’re skinny and weren’t gifted with the HUGE tits there mum had they just had 32C’s, but still they we’re attractive and I’d fuck them. Hailey was 5’7 she was mix-race with a few curves and bigger tits than her older sisters (well the twins) she was at least a 34D and at 14.

‘Joel’ they said in unison. Trish was the first to huge me then the twins, with Dylan’s had grassing my crouch they backed away and she winked at me. Did she really just do that I thought to myself, she’s hot but she’s my cousin. Trish and the twins went up to bed which left Hailey and me alone downstairs. Out of them all so far I was definitely most attracted to her, we was watching American pie beta house ans the sex scene was up. I just looked at her ‘Are you allowed to watch this sort of stuff.’ She just giggled and came over and hugged into me.

She took off her hoddie and the top came up to, and there was an amazing pair or tits laying before my eyes. ‘Shit, I don’t think I’m wearing a bra’ just as she said this, her top came down and her hoddie was chucked onto the floor.

Now I’m 6’1, I have an 8 pac as I work out all the time. I don’t take steroids contrary to my ex-girlfriends beliefs. I have sand blonde hair, I am attractive an I’m not just saying that. I am pretty cocky and when it comes to girls, I never fail to disappoint! I have a 8 inch cock when it’s not erect and it’s atleast 12 when it is. Anyway back to the story.

She looked at me and apologised for what had happened, even though she didn’t sound it. I told her to forget about it, but clearing I should have taken my own advise as my cock began to throb underneath their cotton prison.

CherylSunset
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CherylSunset

She was looking right into my eyes, when she realised I was a little embarrassed she looked down. Seeing my tent her eyes widened and with-out any words she unzipped my trousers and released my throbbing cock, which bounced straight to attention and started to suck my dong. I knew it was wrong but that girl was amazing and I could tell that this 14 year old was already a pro, which brought so many questions to my mind. She began to suck hard and faster, her head was bobbing up and down. ‘I’m gunna cum’ and just like that I did, she tried to take my whole load but it was seeping form the corners of her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could then licked around her mouth, eating the rest of my goo. She smiled at me, so I thought to myself she started it so I’m gunna finish it. I grabbed her by her hair and brought her in for a deep hard kiss. ’Your bedrooms down the hall’ she said.

‘You gunna come with me?’

‘Maybe next time stud’.

I laughed as her and I knew there would be a next time.

I took me 5minutes to find the room I’d be sharing with Jess, and I’m sure if Hailey knew this she would have laughed at me. I opened my bedroom door and closed it behind me, then turned on the light, and their Hailey was naked lying on the bed. ‘You took your time, did you get lost?’ she giggled. ‘Maybe, and what are you doing in my room anyway?’ I was pissed that she had the nerve to give me a fucking blow job reject me and then laugh at me.

‘Calm down’ she said whilst walking slowly over to me. I started to take my top off and she took my trousers and pants off me. ‘Wait, before we do this. You do remember I’m your cousin and this IS wrong and if you tell I can get into a lot of shit because of this’.

‘I know Joel I’m not an idiot and I do understand what you’re saying Joel and if you want me to do and never say anything to you again I will’. Just then I through her on to her sister’s bed, I was laying on top of her and that cheeky grin returned to her face. I was just thinking and I didn’t rely to her, until I did. ‘We’re did you learn to give a blow-job, your only 14’. He smile disappeared from her face, and I dismounted her. ‘I had a boyfriend, we did stuff but we broke up’. I knew I was in to deep and part of me wanted to forget this and leave the subject alone and just fuck the brains out of her, but I had already opened my mouth. ‘Why’d you break up?’

‘Because I would shag him, and yes before you ask I am a virgin and yes I do want to do this and I know what they consequences will be if we get found out, Okay?’

‘Okay, as long as you know’

‘Joel, I do’

‘It well hurt’

‘Joel if you don’t want too…’ before she could finish I shoved two fingers into her shaved pussy. I had been so long since I last had sex (well 3 weeks). She was so warm inside and her juices started to flow, I brought my hard down to her pussy and whilst me fingers when still inside her I stated to lick her clit. This was sending her into an orgasm, so I quickly pulled my fingers out and stuck my fully erect dick into her slit. I came to her hymen, and push past it, trying to hut any more than need be. With tears running down her face I stopped. ’WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU STOP FOR’ she practically screamed. ‘I don’t want to hurt you’. ‘Joel just do it please, don’t just tease me it’s not fair! It will get better in a minute’. I didn’t need to be told twice so I continued, pumping faster and faster in to that virgin hole. I know I was being a bit too rough but she told me to! That small pussy hole, felt great around my throbbing cock. She started to buck her hips, o knew she was just about to have orgasm and I was close to. ‘FUCK ME… FUCK MY VIRGIN PUSSY……Mhmmmm, HARDER. I WANT YOU TO FILL ME UP WITH YOUR CUMM’ I have to say what she said did shock me but I did as she said. ‘YOUR PUSSY BELONGS TO ME NOW Hails’ ‘FINEEEEE, I’M GUNNA CUM!’ She came first and then so did I, I lay on top of her until I caught my breath and withdrew my semi-hard cock from her slit.

We lay there then I felt two arms wrap around me and hugged her back. Usually I would have let any girl get attached to me, but I feel bad that I’d abused her. I pulled the blanket over us kissed on the cheek and we fell asleep.

Published 
Written by JJ13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments