Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Fun pt 1

"This is one after party I will never forget"

3
0 Comments 0
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words


Before I can tell the story I have to give tell about my family. My Mom (Alexis) is 38 but looks like shes 20. She 5"7' and has hazel black hair that comes down a little past her neck. Shes skinny and has a lot of curves and sports a 38DD bust. My twin older sisters (Jade and Crystal) are both 17 and sexy as hell. They both are 5"6' have light brown eyes and black hair that comes down to the center of there backs. Both are just as curvy as mom and have 36D breasts. The only way they are different is Jade is the fastest runner on the track team and Crystal is the caption of the girls soccer team. Me, 16 and 6"4', have a muscular build, I have brown hair and black eyes. Im the linebacker for the football team and play on the basketball team.

5 years ago:

The clock was ticking down, 5 seconds left, I jumped and grabbed the ball out the just and scored the winning touchdown. For a second everything was quiet, then everyone was cheering. My teammates lifted me on there shoulders and carried me towards the lockers room as everyone surrounded us cheering. "Party At Jason's" someone yelled over the cheering

____________

Walking up to Jason's house you knew the party would was A class only. Music was blasting, multi-color flashing out of every window in the house, and you could see the shadows of people dancing and doing other things. As soon as I walked in I was surrounded by people congratulating me and patting me on the back. Heading to the basement, I grabbed one of the drinks on the table, knowing that's where the real fun was at. Down in the basement I pushed past the half naked people dancing and moved to the back wall were knew Rachael was waiting. I walked up behind her and pulled her back so my erection was against her ass.

"Hello to you to" she turned around and gave me a quick kiss. I pulled her towards the dancing and took of my shirt. We danced for a few before I grabbed her hand and lead her out the house. We walked 4 blocks back to my house stopping every few step to make out.

With a sexy smile she sat on my bed. "pants off.'' wasting no time I quickly pulled and kicked them to the side. Before I could get them off good she was had my half erect dick in her mouth. With here licking up and down the shaft I was hard in seconds. Slowly taking my dick deeper, stroking up and down, I leaned against the wall. Just as I was about to cum I heard the the front door close. I put my pants back on and as she headed downstairs. Passing the kitchen my mom said goodnight but gave me the we-need-to-talk look. Quickly walking here home I couldn't help thinking about how my moms breasts looked in the blouse she had on.

Walking in I saw mom sitting on the couch waiting for me. Seeing me she pats the seat next to her and tell me to sit. "I you and Rachael have already had sex, but I want to make sure you know what what your doing." Stunned I sat there not knowing what to say. Grabbing the remote my mom turned on the t.v. and all you see is a guy with his eating this girl out and the girl moaning and thrashing around. "Son I want to make sure you know how to please a women so I going to show you how." I still was to shocked to do anything, she leaded over and unzipped and pulled my dick out.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

Still holding it she got down on her knees in front of me and started licking it. Since puberty I have always thought of having sex with my mom, I even masturbated a few times thinking about her but I never thought this would happen.

Pulling her shirt off she started sucking my dick. Not sure what to do I reached out and put my hand on her breast. When she moan I put my grabbed her other breast and started playing with her nipples until they were hard. After a few minutes my dick started getting harder and I knew I was about to cum and she could tell to. Talking all nine inches in her mouth she swallowed tried to swallow all my cum but some still slide down her chin. After making sure she got all the cum, she stood and took off her skirt and panties. My mouth started to water as I looked at her shaved pussy. She walked to the kitchen and told me to follow. She sat on the table and spread her legs wide and told me to eat.

Licking her clit in slow circles I was getting hard just licking my moms pussy. Pushing my tongue past her lips I started sucking her cunt as I licked her pussy. As I pushed my tongue as deep as I could she started moaning and locked her legs around my head and put her hand on my head and pulled me closer. (See I have my own method of licking pussy.Using my tongue I go through the alphabet upper and lower case then spell my first, middle, and last name.) By time I reached Z she came three time. I stood up and pulled of my shirt and pants and lead up and kissed mom. After a few minutes of tongue wrestling she pulled back and said "I want your cock in my pussy now! And I want you to fuck me as hard as you can."

Putting the head of my dick at in position I thrust all nine inches in. Screaming out in pleasure as my dick buries in her womb. She lifts her hips to meet my thrusts. By the tenth stroke she was cumming again. Still pounded her pussy as she cums I start pulling and teasing her nipples to me as another orgasm exploads as the previous ends. With my dick still buried in her pussy she turned over with her ass in the and and told me to fuck her like a dog. Getting a grip on her hips I started pounding her pussy as fast and hard as I could. Within second I could fell my own orgasm coming and I tried to hold on.

"Fuck my baby! FUCK ME! CUM IN MY SLUTTY PUSSY! FUCK YOUR MOTHER LIKE THE SLUT SHE IS!"

Hearing my mom say that was all it took. Shoving my dick all back into her pussy I cumming hard. After the first blast I my visions started to get dark around the edges. coming down from her own orgasm her slowly pulled my soft dick out and sat there panting. "looks like you know a few things about pleasing a women, but it looks like I need to teach you a few more things." she got up on shaky legs and walked to the stairs. She stopped as my cum started running down her leg. "Im about to go clean up, honey. Turn off the t.v. before you come up."

______________

Laying in bed I thought about what happened today. I won the football game and I fucked my mom. Best day ever. Just as Im about to fall asleep my phone buzzes telling me that I got a text. Seeing that its from my mom I look at it:

Good night honey, make sure you get some rest. tomorrow starts lesson 2. 
Published 
Written by Nympho-jr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors