Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family introduction pt 3

"The party comes to a close"

6
2 Comments 2
4.4k Views 4.4k
860 words 860 words

We all went back into the Jacuzzi with the exception of Sarah & Donna, they was putting the strap-on onto Donna, who then positioned herself Behind Sarah (her mother) and proceeded to fuck her with the rubber cock.

 After about five minutes of general chatting and getting our breath back in the bubbling warm water John looks at me and says “I think it is about time I had the pleasure of your cock in my ass”

 “I better help you get ready then Tim” smiled Kathy  

With that I raised myself out of the water onto the edge, Kathy moved over to me taking my cock in her hand and began sucking and licking me to full hardness, meanwhile Paul was behind John licking and fingering his brother-in-laws ass in preparation for me.

Kathy took my cock from her mouth and grabbing it firmly she led me across to John who was stretching his butt cheeks waiting eagerly.

I pushed the head of my cock slowly into john when it suddenly felt like I was sucked in as my swollen head made it past his sphincter.

“Mmm now fuck me like a cheap whore” John gasped

Instead of a slow build up I went into top gear and rammed my cock in and out of the tight hole I was buried in as hard as I could with every inward thrust.

Kathy was slapping Johns ass cheeks on my every out stroke, leaving John’s butt very red indeed, but he was moaning with pleasure so I take it he was enjoying both sensations.

From the other room I could hear loud moans of pleasure from both Donna and her mother.

Paul had Kathy’s legs on his shoulders as he was shafting her pussy for all he was worth to the side of me, I reached out my hand and squeezed his ass, then I started to tease his ass ring and push my finger tip only into him.

With all the body movements we was spilling a lot of water over the edge of the Jacuzzi, I now had my finger fully embedded in Pauls ass exploring for his male G spot, this was obviously nice as Paul called out he was Cumming and filled Kathy’s pussy with his cream.

Kathy positioned herself now in front of her husband John and spread her legs for him to lick out all of Pauls fresh cream from her pussy, this he did like a hungry cat lapping the bowl of cream.

I was still pounding Johns ass when Paul leaned himself over the edge and said “OK it’s my turn now Tim I want your cock in me”

“Yeah go ahead Fuck Paul” said Sarah who had now joined us with Donna

“Mmm yeah let me see my daddy get it” giggled Donna   who was sitting on one of the benches stroking her pussy.

vonpeachess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vonpeachess

I pulled out of John moved in behind Paul and pushed my cock into his ass.

“And how would you like it” I asked Paul

“Nice Deep and steady please young man” smiled Paul.

I took my time to fully enter the forbidden fruit before me and began a nice slow rhythm of in deep and long out strokes just barely keeping my cock inside that welcoming ass.

Kathy was moaning her orgasm was close as John was still licking her clit with 2 fingers buried deep in her pussy.

Sarah sat in front of her husband in the same way that Kathy was in front of John and Paul began licking her outer pussy lips, I looked over towards Donna who was now Fucking herself holding the strap-on in her hand and pinching one of her nipples hard with her other hand.

“Tell me when your gonna CUM Tim I want to swallow it” groaned Donna

“You better get yourself over here then as I won’t be able to hold on much longer” I replied

With that Donna left the bench and climbed into the Jacuzzi her hands stroking my back then reaching under my ass and taking my balls in her hand she gently massaged them, this felt amazing and I plunged deeper into Paul.

I pulled out and quickly got onto the steps so that Donna could take me in her mouth, I actually shot my first drops of Cum on Donnas face before she could get my cock in her mouth, she eagerly swallowed down as I continued to ejaculate in her soft warm mouth, she let my cock fall out of her mouth and moved over to Kathy and began kissing her deeply exchanging my cum between them, this was so hot to watch.

Sarah & Kathy both reached there own orgasm’s within moments of each other.

We was all exhausted and just slumped back in the warm jets.

“So when are we going to do this again or have another party” asked Donna

“I’m sure we could arrange something for fairly soon” smiled Paul

With that we all started laughing

 

 

Please leave any comments + or -

Thanks to all those that have commented on my previous stories.

Published 
Written by BiUKSwinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments