Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Values

"Her father sets her up for a hot day of sex with her brother. Who will she choose in the end?"

7
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
5.0k words 5.0k words
I was so angry with Daddy that I could spit nails.

"So, you mean to tell me that not only have we been fucking for over a year now but Mom and Shane also have been fucking and you knew about it!" I yelled.

Daddy sat on his bed naked, his head held low.

"That's right, Baby Girl," he responded.

"And, not only did you know Mom and Shane were fucking, you knew they were fucking during the whole time I was trying to get you to fuck me," I continued.

"All that bullshit talk about parental boundaries and how you couldn't possibly fuck your own daughter...while you knew your own son was fucking his Mom?"

"That's right," he confessed.

"Any other secrets you want to spill, Daddy?"

Daddy paused for a moment to compose.

"Well," he said, "your sister and Damian are also fucking."

"Oh, wonderful!" I exclaimed. "And just how long did you know about this?"

"Few years," he said.

"Okay," I said, "anything else?"

"No, Baby Girl," h e said . "That's it. I swear."

"You know what, Daddy," I said. "I don't fucking believe you anymore."

"Have I ever told you that you look just like your mama when you get mad," he smiled as he got up from bed.

He walked past me lighting a cigarette as he turned toward the liquor cabinet.

"Why don't you just go fix dinner and we'll talk more about this later , " he said.

"Daddy," I said, "Kitchen and pussy are both closed . You're not getting anything from either."

With that I threw my towel over myself and left Daddy's room. Of all the things to spill, when getting ready to have afternoon sex Daddy sure knew how to pick them.

After a short while I decided to call my roommate Shanna.

"Hey, Girl," I said.

"Surprised to hear from you," Shanna said . "I thought you'd be making love nonstop with your boyfriend over spring break."

"Well, we were just getting ready to have the most awesome sex and then I figured out that Paul's been lying to me," I said.

"Oh Girl," she re plied . "Don't tell me he's sleeping with another woman."

"No, nothing like that," I said. "Paul and I have been dating for over a year now and just now he spilled out, he's been keeping secrets from me. Look, I don't really want to get into it but I'm not a happy camper at the moment. I can't wait to get back to the dorm."

We continued to catch up for a little while before we ended the conversation. All of my friends in the college knew everything about the amazing older boyfriend I kept talking all the time, but with one small detail omitted; that he happened to be my dad.

I fell asleep and woke up a short while later to Daddy kissing me on the forehead.

"Baby Girl," he asked, "are you going to spend the rest of your break being mad at me?"

"No, Daddy," I said, "Come here."

I pulled him close to me and kissed him.

I reached down and unzipped his pants, pulling out his dick. Then , I sat on my bed, sucking him off as he stood. It was pretty rare that we made love in my room.

I licked his cock , at first wetting his head and pee hole with my tongue. I worked all around the helmet of my Daddy’s cock.

I took his cock into my mouth, wetting the shaft and working my tongue under it. I felt all the veins of his cock and tickled them with my tongue. He held my hair as to not to let me escape the sucking I was giving him.

I took his cock in to the back of my throat and even down in to my throat.

After a few minutes of s ucking , Daddy pulled his cock away from my mouth and reached down to pull off my panties. After that, he hastily took of his jeans . Both of us were now naked .

Daddy laid down on top and he began to kiss me passionately. He kissed my lips , sucking my bottom lip in his mouth. He thrust his swirling tongue over mine. Then, he kissed my neck, my chest, my boobs, my brown areolas, my dark brown nipple, my tummy, my navel. He kissed almost every inch of my body. I was shivering from his nonstop and most passionate kissing all over my body. I felt my pussy starting to ooze.

Daddy went on to lick and suck my nipples alternately, sucking one and pinching the other hard. I arched my back to feed more of my boobs into his mouth . His licking and suckling of my nipples made them hard and erect, sending electric currents down to my pussy.

When he started nibbling at my nipples, I held his head tight, as not to let him move away. I felt my orgasm already building up. I convulsed and squirmed while Daddy started biting at my nipples.

He now went on to lick my pussy. Daddy’s tongue at my pussy was doing wonders. He lapped my slit. He opened my pussy lips and started slurping like a pet. The more he slurped , the more my pussy sopped .

Before I left the dorm earlier that morning , I made sure I had shaved.

Daddy sucked my hard and erect clit into her lips and teased it with his tongue. He played with his tongue over my clit in circles.

I soon began to climax. He savored the wet juices that flowed from my womanhood.

"Oh Daddy," I said, "Why is it so hard to stay mad at you?".

Daddy opened my nightstand drawer and pulled out the bottle of lubricant that he had bought me . It was the kind that gave a burning sensation when applied. He smeared the creamy liquid all over my ass.

"You said your pussy was closed, Baby Girl," he said. "You didn't say anything about your ass."

Daddy made me assume a doggy-style position on bed as he pushed his two fat fingers into my pussy before moving over to my ass.

He lubed his fingers with my pussy juices and slowly inserted a finger into my tight rosebud. I squirmed a little and instinctively closed my sphincter in response .

"Hold still, Baby,” he instructed. "Daddy wants in your ass."

Soon he had pushed another finger into my ass cavity. I was now enjoying the violation of my ass pushing myself back at his fingers. He twisted his two fingers inside my asshole thus stretching my rectum. After a few minutes he withdrew his fingers.

Now he pressed his hard, thick cock into my most private hole. The pain of my sphincter pulling apart was intense for a few seconds as Daddy’s cock invaded my rectum. But once the initial pain subsided, he p lunged himself into me.

However, m y ass was so tight that he could barely get the head engulfed . As he pulled his cock out , my muscles again tightened . But then, he again pushed his cock in and , as the muscles finally began to relax, slowly managed to get all of his cock deep into my bowels .

He stayed motionless for a few minutes holding my hanging boobs in his both hands. He pinched my nipples slowly and harder. Once he felt I was comfortable with his cock in m e , he started fucking my ass. I now felt a different pleasure of fullness not normally felt when he fucked my pussy . His cock moving in my ass was indirectly rubbing against my g-spot.

The enjoyment I felt from his cock pounding back and forth up my ass , as well as him holding my boobs in his hands, his body lying over my back as we both were sweating made me feel euphoric . Even more special was the feeling that I was pleasing the man who was responsible to bring me into this world, took care of me and reared me up -- but who was now my lover , violating and taking possession of my most intimate body cavity. I wanted to do anything to please him.

Soon, I respond ed by pushing my hips back onto his cock to allow him deeper in to my bowel . This gave him the signal to begin pounding me with vigor . I was soon flooding my love juices down my thighs and onto the bed. He continued fucking my ass and squeezing my nipples and boobs. I soon felt his cock swelling inside my ass as he came, shooting his seed deep into my belly . I began to come as well.

Both of us collapsed on the bed after the most intense sex, lying into each other’s arms. We both were sweating still holding each other close.

"So, do you think maybe you can start dinner now?" Daddy asked.

"No," I retorted. "Let's just order Chinese."

A short while later, a s we were having dinner , Daddy dropped another bomb shell.

"Daddy, are you sleeping with other women ?" I I nquired .

"No, Baby Girl," he assured me. "Of course not."

“But I'm sure you know that your old man isn't going to be around forever," he continued .

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Your mother and I thought it might be a good idea if you and Shane spend some time together and got to know each other," he suggested.

I laughed at the absurdity of that comment.

Once again, I was angry.

"Are you fucking serious?" I shot back.

"Your mother's recovering drug addict and diabetic, your old man is a 52-year-old chain smoker with high blood pressure and you and Shane are 19 and 25. Neither of you have any bad habits and both of you are very athletic and in good health. I think you can do the math," he explained his suggestion.

"So you and Mom came up with this crazy idea that me and Shane should put you two out to pasture while we walk off into the sunset together just like Amy and Damian," I said .

"Not in so many words," he replied .

"Un-fucking-believable," I said. "I barely know the guy. It's not like he comes around here but more than once a year or so."

"Well," Daddy said, "he's gonna be staying here for a couple days. He and I are going fishing tomorrow and then the next day I'll be gone for most of the day. You two will have plenty of time to get acquainted with each other."

"Wonderful," I said. "I came home for what I was hoping would be a very romantic spring break with my dad...sorry, my man...but it turns out you want to pimp me out to my brother."

"I think I've just lost my appetite," I said.

I excused myself from dinner and went to have a bath in Daddy's Jacuzzi.

Daddy joined me in the Jacuzzi shortly after.

"I guess what hurts the most isn't that you want me to do Shane," I explained, "it's that you're so willing to give me up and hand me over."

"Baby Girl, I want you to be the happiest girl in the world. But you've got to know that I'm not getting any younger or healthier , " Daddy explained

"I've never cared about that, Daddy," I said.

"Look, nothing has to happen if you don't want it to," Daddy said. "Just spend some time with him. That's all."

Next morning Daddy and I awoke to the abrupt sound of the doorbell. He threw on a pair of shorts and went to answer the door.

I remained in bed , but from the conversation outside, I could hear that Shane had arrived. I threw on a bath robe and walked out to greet him.

When I got out to the living room I suddenly felt very awkward about the scene that unfolded before my brother: t here was his half naked dad and then there was his little sister, walking out of their father's bedroom wearing a bath robe. My brother wasn't stupid.

"Hi Shane," I greeted.

"Hi Sis!" Shane said, walking over to give me a big hug.

For what it's worth, there was no denying my big brother was hot. He had Daddy's blond hair and baby blue eyes. He was tan, had big arms, huge broad shoulders and very well built. Like Daddy said, he was very healthy looking and it was obvious he took good care of himself.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting something," he said.

"Only the most awesome sex a girl's ever had," I said. "Kinda like you and Mom, as I'm told."

Shane laughed.

"Well, I suppose I should go get cleaned up so we can head on out," Daddy told Shane.

Daddy and I walked back into the bedroom where I dropped my robe. I pulled down Daddy's pants, grabbed his cock and led him toward the shower.

As Daddy and I showered together I voided the cum from my ass that Daddy had deposited there the previous night. He took a bar of soap and cleaned me off.

I got down on my knees and began to give Daddy a head. I sucked on his mighty cock for a few minutes before he pulled my hair and shoved my face into his groin.

He pounded my skull, shoving his cock back and forth into my throat

I pulled away so that I could breathe.

"Daddy!" I said.

"I didn't tell you to stop," Daddy said. "Keep sucking my cock."

He once again grabbed my head and forced his cock down my throat. He furiously pounded my face until he pulled his cock out to squirt his juice all over my face. As the shower ran the cum down into my mouth I tasted the sweet white sticky liquid swallowing Daddy's generous load.

When finished, we washed each other up thus finishing our shower.

Daddy and I emerged from the bedroom fully dressed and ready for the day. Shane had been patiently waiting in the living room.

"Okay, Son," Daddy invited Shane, "You ready?"

Daddy and Shane then left to go fishing for the day. They didn't return until much later that evening.

The following day, Daddy left for work and Shane and I were finally left alone by ourselves. Obviously, this had been the plan all along.

I woke up, put on my bath robe and walked out into the living room to see Shane playing video games. How childish, I thought.

"Good morning," I said.

"Good morning," he said, ignoring me as he continued to play his video game.

"Is this what you do all day?" I asked.

"Just when I'm bored," he answered.

"Okay," I said, "I'm going back to bed. When you leave, be sure to lock the door. When you get home, be sure to tell Mom that her experiment didn't work out. I'll be sure to tell Daddy the same."

I got up and turned toward the bedroom.

"Then we can continue fucking our parents and life can go on," I continued.

"Holy shit!" Shane said, "Where did you get such an attitude, Girl?"

"I'm sorry," I said.

RobbyShawz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RobbyShawz

"It's not you."

"I really do want to go back to bed, though," I said as I went back to Daddy's room.

As I shut the door, I slipped the bath robe off and walked back to Daddy's bed. There was a knock at the door.

"Hold on, Shane!" I said as I raced back to put my bath robe back on.

I opened the door.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

I gestured for him to come in. He took a look around.

"I've never been in here before," he said. "Dad's got some pretty cool stuff."

"Yeah," I said. "He never let me in here before either until..."

Shane cut me off.

"You seduced him and he made you choose between being your dad and being your lover," he said, "and then you came in here and he fucked you silly."

"How is it that you know that story?" I asked.

"Mom told me," he said.

"Really," I said. "Do you want to know when I heard about you and Mom? Two days ago, when Daddy told me that he and Mom would like you and me to hook up."

There was a pause.

"Which, I'm assuming," I said, "is why you're here."

Shane sat down on Daddy's bright red sofa.

"Monica," he said, "I really would like to get to know my little sister, even if we don't end up fucking. I'd even be willing to make up a story and say we spent the day doing nothing but fucking. But we have something in common that we can only talk about with each other-- something only you and I understand."

"Yeah, that we do," I said, starting to warm up to him.

Shane looked over at an X-shaped apparatus with all sorts of belts and buckles on it.

"What's that?" he asked.

"It's called a St. Andrews cross," I said. "Daddy straps me up to it and uses a whip or a paddle on me."

"No way!" Shane said, "You and Dad are into BDSM?"

"You could say that," I said, "We've even tried water sports a few times."

"If only Mom would let me be that creative," Shane said. "She's only recently started letting me fuck her in the ass."

"Daddy and I do anal all the time," I said, "It's great."

"Well, there was one time when me and Mom were wrestling and tickling each other," he said, "and I wouldn't let her get off of me. She told me I had better let her go or she was going to pee. I kept holding her there and she peed all over me. I was like, 'Mom!!'. She said, 'I warned you!'".

"Once, Daddy gave me a Dirty Sanchez," I said.

"Dare I ask what that is?"...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Sweetaboo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors