Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fathers and Daughters Fuck While Camping

"I fuck my daughter's best friend at church camp and end up fucking my daughter too."

141
18 Comments 18
109k Views 109k
6.4k words 6.4k words
Legendary Story

My wife Kathy, and I were forty-two years old and living in the Little Rock area at the time of this story. We had moved there right after graduation from college for me to take an engineering job at a medium-sized manufacturer in the area. I had progressed well and was promoted ten years ago to be VP of manufacturing. Kathy had been able to stay at home to raise our daughter, Molly, who was then sixteen years old.

Neither Kathy nor I were very religious when we were first married, but after Molly was born we decided to find a church so she would have the advantage of a spiritual upbringing. We joined what turned out to be a progressive, evangelical church, and only found out after we made some good friendships just how extremely progressive the church really is. They take a very lax attitude towards extramarital sex, and we found out that there is quite a bit of wife-swapping going on between church members.

Kathy and I have had a great sex life from the time we first started dating in college, and neither of us were looking for any sexual relationships with others. We had been fucking at least six times per week for most of our marriage. I also enjoy sucking her pussy after ejaculating into her and love the taste of my own cum. However, after several years in the church, we became close friends with a couple named Bill and Lydia, who also have a sixteen-year-old daughter named Amy.

We were over at their home one evening when our girls were only ten years old and staying with a biby sitter in our home. All of us had been drinking wine and mixed drinks, which lowered our inhibitions. It was surprising to learn that Bill and Lydia had some experience with wife-swapping with church members. Before the end of the evening, we were all in bed together fucking each other’s spouses.

The wife-swapping was a totally new experience for Kathy and me, but we enjoyed it from the start and didn’t feel guilty about it. Both of our wives are very attractive and in shape with C-cup breasts and shapely asses. I enjoyed watching Bill fuck Kathy with his eight-inch-long and very thick cock, and I enjoyed fucking Lydia with my cock which is about the same size as Bill’s.

It even turned into a little bit of a cuckold situation for me. I like sucking pussy so much that I always suck Kathy and Lydia’s pussies clean of cum during all our sessions. Luckily for me Bill thinks that's disgusting and nasty, so I always got to suck both of our wives clean of cum.

We continued with the wife-swapping at least every other week, and although we even had sex with a few of the other church couples, Bill and Lydia were our favorites. Bill even took some photos of some of our sessions but promised that they were just for our viewing pleasure and no one else would ever see them.

Our adulterous life continued for many years until we were forty-one years old. Then, for some inexplicable reason, Kathy lost interest in having sex with others and for the most part with me. I was only getting to fuck her about once a month. That was pretty hard for me to take after having so much sex over the years, but there wasn’t anything I could do about it.

Kathy made it clear that she didn't want me fucking Lydia or other women from the church either. I just focused on my job, being a good father, and of course masturbating frequently. Surprisingly, we were able to remain good friends with Bill and Lydia, and they knew that I wasn’t getting much sex at home.

Molly and Amy remained the best of friends and had turned into very attractive girls by the time they were sixteen years old, although Amy didn’t flaunt her attractiveness.  I can remember thinking back to my time in high school at the opportunities I missed with girls because I had this unrealistic vision of how pretty and well-built they should be before I would ask them out.  There were many girls like Amy who didn’t dress revealingly or wear a lot of makeup to show off their assets, and I know that I stupidly missed a lot of opportunities for some quality pussy back then.  

Our girls had frequent sleepovers at each other’s homes, and I saw that Amy had developed nicely, with C-cup tits, a gorgeous ass, and long and shapely legs.  Molly is a little prettier than Amy and also has a killer body with C-cup breasts, but maybe I’m just a little biased because she is my daughter.  It also seemed that the girls were spending much more time at Amy’s home than at ours, but I didn’t think too much of it at the time.

With all the foregoing as background, I can now get to the real story. Our church has a two-week summer camp for the kids every year. The sixteen to eighteen-year old kids are counselors for the younger kids, and several adults are there to be chaperones on one-week shifts.

Molly and Amy are both counselors at this year’s camp, and I was able to take some vacation, so I could be one of the chaperones during the first week.  Kathy had been planning on coming too, but she wasn’t feeling well and encouraged me to go without her. 

Bill came in her place, so we would be properly staffed. We would be living in a small cabin that is attached to one of the counselors’ cabins, and away from the cabins where the younger kids stayed. There is a door between the two cabins, but it's locked from both sides.

The camp is about a quarter mile from the lake down a wooded trail, and on the second night there the counselors were having a bonfire and party by the lake while the younger kids were already in bed back in the cabins. There were eleven counselors there, with five boys and six girls, and most of them had paired off while sitting by the fire. Molly was sitting with one of the eighteen-year-old boys named Jimmy, but Amy was by herself and must have felt left out.

Bill had stayed back at camp with the younger kids, and I was the only chaperone at the party by the lake. I soon started to feel like I was in the way of the kid’s enjoyment. Molly and several of the other girls were openly making out with the boys they were paired off with. I wasn’t too concerned since most of the parents had started their daughters on birth control when they reached the age of consent, which is sixteen years old in Arkansas.

We certainly didn’t encourage our daughters to have sex, but given the liberal nature of our congregation, we wanted them to be protected against unwanted pregnancies.

I must admit that I was starting to get a hard on watching those counselors making out, especially since I hadn't had the privacy or an opportunity to masturbate for a few of days. I was especially turned on watching Molly making out, which must sound strange for a father to feel that way about his daughter. I said goodnight to the kids, took my beach blanket, and headed back up the moonlit trail towards the camp.

I had only gone about one hundred yards when I heard some footsteps quickly approaching behind me. As I slowed and turned to see who was there, I felt a delicate hand on my arm and heard Amy say, “Wait up, Ed, I’d like to walk back to the camp with you.”

One thing I didn’t mention previously is that Molly and Amy had become very close and our families are very close. We extended the liberal nature of our church to allow the girls to call us by our first names when we weren’t in public where others could hear. I was surprised that she had left the party to follow me and I stopped on the trail and said, “Oh hi, Amy. Why’d you leave the party? I would think you’d want to be with your friends.”

Amy seemed very sad when she replied, “Well, all of the other girl counselors have paired off with boys, and I was feeling left out. Most of the boys don’t seem to find me very attractive or sexy anyway, and that hurts my feelings. Tell me, Ed, do you find me attractive?”

I knew that might be a risky conversation to have with a sixteen-year-old girl, but I was feeling bad for her and surprisingly drawn to her. Amy was wearing a loose t-shirt with no bra and loose cotton athletic shorts, but I still saw her womanly curves. I said, “Amy, I wish you didn’t feel that way about yourself. I think you're very attractive and sexy. The problem is that you usually don’t dress in a very revealing way or wear makeup, and most of the boys aren’t aware of your charms.”

Amy’s face lit up when she heard my compliments, and she stepped up to me and hugged me. I felt her full, firm tits and hard nipples pressing into my lower chest as she said, “It makes me so happy that you feel that way, Ed. I’ve always liked you so much and feel very close to you right now and want to show you how I feel.”

The next thing I knew Amy reached up and put her hand behind my neck and pulled me down to kiss her. I knew that I shouldn’t be kissing my daughter's best friend and a girl I had watched grow up over the years. But her lips are soft and when she pressed her tongue into my mouth I kissed and tongued her back. That sweet girl was passionately kissing me right in the middle of the trail, and I felt my cock reaching its full hardness.

We finally broke apart from the kiss and I had the presence of mind to say, “My goodness, Amy that was a wonderful kiss and I enjoyed it. But we shouldn’t be doing this. You are Molly's best friend and I'm over twice your age. Let’s stop this now and head on up to the camp.”

Amy had tears in her eyes when she said, “Please stay here with me for a little while, Ed. Molly has told me that you aren’t getting much sex at home anymore, and I want to be close to you. Let’s go over there off the trail and sit and talk for a while.”

I don’t know how Molly knew that Kathy and I weren’t fucking much anymore, but she was probably able to hear us fucking often before Kathy lost interest and knew that we weren’t fucking nearly as much now.  It also made me wonder if Molly and Amy knew that we had been wife-swapping with Amy’s parents, but I couldn’t even think about that then.  My mind was telling me to break away and run back to camp, but my hard cock was telling me to stay.

So, I said, “Okay, Amy, we can go over there and sit on that stump and talk for a while. We can’t let this go any farther though.”

There was a stump about two feet high and ten yards off the trail and hidden by some bushes. We walked over there, and I folded the blanket and put it on the stump. It was wide enough that Amy could have sat beside me. But after I sat down, she quickly swung her leg over my lap and sat facing me. She wrapped her legs around my ass and back, holding herself against me. Without saying a word, she lifted her t-shirt and pulled my mouth to her left breast.

I was almost insane with lust then and I sucked on her gorgeous, firm tit, pulling her nipple and areola deep into my mouth. As I continued to suck her breast and switched to the right one, Amy began to hump her crotch against the swell of my hard cock that she felt through my shorts. My cock was pointed up towards my belly button, and I felt the heat of her long, thick labia surrounding my cock, even through our clothes.

Her tits had a salty taste from the sweat of the day, and I couldn’t seem to get enough of sucking her. She held my head firmly to her breasts as I sucked one and then the other, as we continued to hump our crotches together. Her nipples had become very thick and long, and the idea that I was sucking on the tits of my daughter's best friend was driving me nuts with lust.

I was beginning to smell the aroma of her young cunt, and I was still sucking hungrily as she said, “Come on, Ed. Let’s take the blanket over to that bed of leaves so we can lie down together. I just have to taste your big cock and I want you to suck my wet pussy.”

I certainly didn’t want to break the spell of the moment, so I said nothing as we got up and placed the blanket on the leaves. We both quickly removed our clothes, and I was amazed at the beauty of her tight body. Her pussy lips are thick, luscious and were wet with just a thin layer of hair. Her ass is just perfect with firm, round globes of flesh. We lay down on the blanket in a side-by-side sixty-nine position. I covered her wet pussy with my mouth, and I felt her warm lips envelop my cock.

We both reached our hands behind the others’ ass and held our genitals closely to our lustily sucking mouths. I also pushed my fingers into her cunt from time to time and was a little surprised that I couldn’t feel her hymen. I also couldn't stop thinking about Amy being Molly's best friend, and that was almost like me sucking my own daughter's pussy. Despite her complaints about boys not liking her, I was pretty certain that she had been fucked before. She alternated sucking my cock and balls until I was about to explode.

I pulled my mouth away from her tasty pussy for a moment and said, “Amy, I’m about to cum. Do you want me to stop or keep going?”

Amy stopped sucking me for a moment and said, “Please don’t stop now, I want to feel and taste your cum shooting into my mouth, so I can swallow it. We’ll have time to fuck after we recover for a little while. I want to taste and swallow your man-milk first.”

She sure sounded very experienced for such a young lady, but I wasn’t about to argue with her about swallowing my cum. We both resumed sucking one another and it only took me a few more minutes before I felt my cock throb and fill her mouth with a four-day load of cum. She hungrily sucked it all down and at about the same time she filled my mouth with her tasty, sweet, teen pussy nectar. We kept licking and sucking each other until we calmed down, and then I turned around on the blanket, so we could talk.

I kissed her passionately on the lips before saying, “Holy shit, Amy, I would never have guessed that you would be active sexually at your age. I am so happy and thankful to you for what we did, but I also feel a little bad that I might have taken advantage of you. Is this your first time having sex, and will you promise me that you won’t tell anyone about this, and especially Molly? I think she's still pretty innocent about sex, and I don't want her to be angry with both of us.”

Amy just looked at me for a few moments, trying to decide what to say. Then she cuddled up lying partially on top of me and held my soft cock and said, “First of all, you definitely didn’t take advantage of me. I’ve wanted to have sex with you ever since Molly and I turned sixteen and started taking birth control pills. I’ll tell you more about that in a minute, but this is definitely not my first time having sex. We still have to fuck after you rest your thick cock for a few minutes.”

“Now don’t be shocked, but as far as Molly is concerned, she has been fucking ever since we turned sixteen. I’ll tell you how it first started, but you have to promise to hear me out and not get too upset. I wanted to wait until you had your first cum to tell you since that would mellow you out a little bit.”

I was stunned hearing that Molly was already sexually active too, but as much as it might hurt, I knew that I had to hear more. So I said, “Please tell me more, Amy. I promise that I won’t go ballistic on her or you.”

Then Amy continued stroking my hardening cock as I was fingering her tight pussy and she said, “Okay, here goes, Ed. One night not long after we had both turned sixteen and were on the pill, Molly was sleeping over at my house when my parents were out for the evening. We didn't have much to do so we started looking through my parent's closet to see what interesting things we could find."

"After a while I found a curio box under some blankets on the top shelf. You might be embarrassed at what I found in the box. There were dozens of photos of my parents having sex with other couples from the church. But the ones that caused the greatest interest were the ones of you and Kathy with my parents."

"Molly and I were both virgins at the time but seeing your big cocks and the cum oozing out of...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments