Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Father's Orders

"..and to think it was all his mother's idea..."

4
0 Comments 0
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Detective Liu Chang ended his shift at the Southern City Police Station and was leaving for the day when his cell phone rang.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Liu, we need to speak, son,” said an older man on the other end.

“Dad, we’ve been through this before,” Liu said as he walked to his car.

“We go through this again. Please come to the house.”

“Dad, it’s been a long day and I would like to get home.”

“Please son, we need to talk, this cannot wait.”

Liu let out frustrated sigh. “Ok, I am on my way now. I will be there in about thirty minutes,” he said before ending the call.

“I will be waiting,” the man said and hung up.

Liu was dreading the conversation, but he knew he had little choice in the matter. His father, Quon, was sixty-seven years old and in failing health. Liu was tired of the “end of life” discussions with his parents. The conversation pained him. But at the same time, he was a forty-one year old man and had to face the fact that his dad was on borrowed time.

The stress of his father’s health along with responsibilities of caring for his own family was weighing on his mind. He and his wife welcomed a new baby boy just one month ago, but with the joy came challenges he didn’t fully expect.

His life was in overdrive.

As he drove to his parents’ house, Liu had already made the decision that he was going to be in control of the conversation. When he arrived, he rang the doorbell and his mother answered, greeting him with a big hug and kiss.

“I’m so happy to see you, Liu! Did you eat? Are you hungry? Let me make something for you to eat,” his mother Ming said as she hurried to the kitchen.

“I’m fine mom. It’s ok, I’m not hungry,” he replied as he took off his jacket and loosened his tie.

“Where’s dad?” he asked.

“Your father is in the bedroom. He wants to talk to you. Go see him,” she said.

Liu entered his parents’ bedroom where he found his dad sitting on a recliner in the corner. The older man smiled as his son approached.

“How are you feeling, dad?” Liu asked.

“Don’t get old son, don’t get old,” his father replied. Liu smiled sympathetically as he sat on the bed and faced his dad.

“Son, I need to ask you to do something for me. Now, I want you to listen carefully before you answer.”

Liu exhaled and closed his eyes, preparing to hear his dad’s final wishes. What he prepared for and what he heard were two very different things.

“I love your mother very much. Your mother, she is a wonderful woman and she loves you, too. I cannot do for her any longer. I cannot take care of her as I used to. I need you to give her what I cannot.”

“Dad, if money is the issue, I’ll help the family. The both of you can come live with us if it needs to be.” Liu said, relieved that he didn’t have to hear of funeral arrangements yet again.

“No, no, it’s not money that she needs. Your mother has other needs that I cannot meet.”

H e paused for a brief moment and added, “It’s been three years since I make love to her.”

Liu threw his hands up in frustration and stood up, “dad, I don’t want to hear this!” he shouted.

“I want you to make love to your mother for me.” Quon said as he looked down with no emotion.

Liu tried to rationalize as to why his dad would make such a request. He couldn’t come up with a solid answer. Instead, he played his dad at what he perceived was his little “game.”

“What makes you think I would be able to,” Liu asked.

“You are young, you are strong, you would please her,” Quon said.

Liu’s first instinct was to berate his dad. Instead, he tried to be rational.

“No dad, that would not be wise,” he told him as calmly as he could.

“Think about it,” whispered his father.

Liu shook his head at his dad and stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind him. He stood on the front porch and lit a cigarette to calm his raging nerves. When he finished his cigarette, he lit another, then another before finally entering the house again. This time, he would try to reason with his mother.

He entered the kitchen where his mother was waiting at the table, her hands clasped together. He decided to use the direct approach and face whatever consequences later.

“Mom, dad asked me to have sex with you,” Liu said without looking at her.

“So he did ask you?” She said relieved.

“You knew about this?”

“Yes, I did. It was my idea,” she said.

“Mom, I can’t do it. I’m sorry,” Liu said trying not to hurt her feelings. He knew his parents were under a great emotional strain, but he never expected it would turn into this.

“You would have nothing to hide. It would not be a secret, your father would be there to watch us,” his mother said, trying to convince him to agree.

Liu rolled his eyes and slapped his forehead with his left hand. “Well aren’t we all going for the ‘Normal Family of the Year Award’?!” He said sarcastically.

His mom stroked his cheek, trying to comfort him.

“Let me present this to you then, Liu. Let us at least try. If you or I become uncomfortable, we make a promise to stop. But let us try, yes?” she asked.

“Ma, I don’t think I can do this,” Liu said.

“Try, just once, for me, please?” his mom asked.

He thought about his father’s proposition and the consequences.

Ming was 63 years old but could easily pass for 50. Her features were nothing short of exotic. She had ample breasts and smooth skin. She had a mature beauty and carried herself with an exotic grace. She would be very hard to turn down- even if she wasn’t his mother.

Mentally, he fought with shock and disbelief.

IrinaKocs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrinaKocs

He was shocked that his parents would ask him to do such a thing and disbelief that he was actually considering it.

“When do you want to do this?” he asked, hoping he’d have enough time to think about it and later turn them down.

“Today, now,” his mother replied.

There goes time to think about it.

 

“I-I don’t know if I could do this,” he stuttered.

“Don’t worry, it will all be OK,” she said soothingly as she took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

----------------------

Liu closed and locked the bedroom door as his dad looked at both of them and smiled. Ming sat on the bed and unbuttoned her blouse as Liu stood before her and watched. He stood motionless as he watched her unhook her bra, slowly removing it. She extended her hand to her son who was already fixated on her breasts.

“Touch them, Liu,” she said in a seductive whisper. He glanced at his father who nodded in approval. Reluctantly, he cupped her breasts in his hands and gently rubbed them.

“They’re very beautiful,” Liu said as he circled her nipples with his fingers.

“Kiss them, son,” his father said.

He closed his eyes and kissed her breasts, slowly and tenderly. He handled them delicately as if they were fine porcelain. He teased her nipples with his tongue, sucking on her breasts. Ming held her son’s head against her breasts and moaned from the pleasure.

He felt his own arousal stirring as he licked between her breasts. Ming leaned back, enjoying the pleasure her sex-starved body was receiving.

“You have a very talented tongue,” she smiled as her hand slowly moved down to her crotch. Liu continued to rub her breasts as he placed gentle kisses down her body. He stopped at her crotch

Ming pulled down her sweatpants and panties as Liu helped her removed them. He was desperately fighting with himself as he tried to “forget” that this was his mother he was being intimate with.

He looked at his mother’s pussy and shook his head. “I’m sorry, I can’t do this,” he said looking away from her body.

“Please try,” Ming whispered to him as she opened her legs. Liu fought with guilt and shame, but also his arousal that was very evident to his parents.

“Liu, touch me, here, please,” Ming asked as she rubbed her clit.

His hand shook as he put his hand between her legs. He admired her perfectly trimmed pussy and tenderly rubbed her clit.

“Oh, yes, Liu, yes,” she moaned.

“Now, please put your finger inside me,” she asked.

He slowly slid his middle finger inside Ming’s pussy as he rubbed her clit with his other hand.

Ming moaned as she opened her legs wider for him. She started to message her breasts as he slipped two fingers inside her. Liu felt his erection stirring and unzipped his pants as he masturbated his mother.

Liu’s father watched them as he leaned forward, watching his family make love.

“Lick her, son,” he said.

“Please,” Ming begged.

Liu nodded as Ming sat on the bed facing her husband, her legs spread wide. Liu knelt down between them, gently kissing his mother’s pussy lips before slowly licking her clit.

Ming gasped in pleasure as she felt the tip of her son’s tongue quickly flicking her clit. Quon smiled in approval as he watched.

“Make it slower, Liu,” Ming asked and he obliged, slowly licking her nub and sucking on it gently.

“You please me so good, so good,” she said as she pinched her nipples. He looked up at his mother, her face radiant with sexual pleasure. He always loved his mother, but for a moment, he felt as if he was in love with her.

Liu stood up and quickly took off his clothes. He stood completely naked before his mother who immediately reached for his hard cock. Ming was proud of her first born son as she admired his body.

“Look at him, Quon,” she said to her husband, “we made a beautiful man.”

Ming took Liu’s cock in her mouth and sucked him with a loving passion.

“I make you happy,” she said as she looked up at him. Liu closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation.

“You already have,” was all he could say, as he reveled in his mother’s sexual talents.

“Make love to her, son,” Quon said, giving Liu permission to do something he had never imagined.

Liu gently placed his mother on her back and tenderly kissed her lips and neck. He lovingly fondled her breasts, feeling their fullness, their beauty. What man could not love her? He thought as he kissed down her body, licking her pussy once more.

He knelt down between her legs and opened them as he guided his cock inside her. He pumped her gently, making sure not to hurt her. He looked into her eyes as he made love to her, the very first woman he had ever known.

Ming stretched out her arms and wrapped them around her son’s body.

“Ooooh,” she moaned as his cock touched her g-spot, intensifying her pleasure.

Liu pumped his cock faster, yet always mindful of how hard he was doing it. He was transfixed on his mother’s beauty as the taboo of the act aroused him more.

He felt his mother quiver beneath him, and almost like a biological trigger, he felt his own orgasm ready to happen. The both of them trembled simultaneously as Ming grabbed the bed sheets and Liu let out a loud moan. Seconds later, ropes of his seed entered his mother’s body. Liu lay on top of her, exhausted.

Liu tenderly kissed Ming’s lips as she licked the cum off his cock.

“Thank you, Liu,” she said sweetly.

He was too shocked to respond.

“I better go,” Liu said quietly. “I’m sure Kait needs help with the baby,” he added as he started getting dressed.

“Oh, she does not know how to take care of him,” Ming scolded.

“Mom, it’s our first son and….”

Ming cut him off.

“And you come back tomorrow?” she asked as she held his hand.

“We’ll see mom, we’ll see…”

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors