Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fervent morning

"Slutty mom and her gay son"

0
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Jacob was gulping down his breakfast as if he was in a rush – his hand slipped and the milk splashed his face. Cum came to mind, pushed it down on his tongue, pulled it. He had not finished dressing – still in his vest and underwear. He could hear his mom – Tina busy with something in the TV room.

The flat door bangs furiously, Jacob jumps and runs to open. His eyes widened and his legs began quivering. He nearly pissed in his underwear. It was Sly from the liquor shop

“Hi Sly – long time no see” Jacob says, his voice shakes as he speaks. Sly glares in Jacob’s eyes he was balding and with a goatee – he had a light blue shirt was unbuttoned – displaying his hairy chest. Pulls the Jacobs cheeks.

“Where’s the bitch?” Sly asks.

“You know” Jacob replies shrugging.

Sly pulls Jacob towards hi and licks it.

“You taste nice – stay that way” He says and pushes him aside. Jacob was flattered. The ‘bitch’ was Tina – she was getting ready for Sly - partly dressed her legs apart, her ankles bound to the legs of the chair. The rope tied deeply in her legs and around her body – mauling her breasts and almost around her neck – the rope hung down from there on the floor.

Sly gives her a once over goes to her, she smiles when she sees him –Sly had a passion for tearing off her clothes; In response to Jualianna’s smile – Sly slaps her viciously

“Are you happy to see me bitch?” He asks. She looks at him, her lips parted with lust. takes his pants off - his cock presses by her face, her nose – lowers her head and gets his balls over her hair. His hands goes down to her nipples – squeezing them tightly. She squirms. Sly picks up the rope and wraps it around mouth, gagging her.

Jacob was about to see what was going on when the door was banging again.

“Who the fuck is it this time” Mumbling to himself.

Opens the door, sees three leering faces. It was Greg, Rick and Jack. Greg lived in the flat next door – he simply had wrapped himself in a bed sheet and Jack was wearing his usual pair of jeans and a leather jacket. Rick was in his usual dirty fish-net vest and jocks. The first two run off to look for Tina, Rick stays with Jacob The two were locked in a kiss instantly. Slowly Jacob guides Rick to his room, by his hand there. The two strip – continue with kissing each other.

Up ahead Greg was kissing Tina’s naked bound feet and Jack was licking her gushing twat. The bed sheet slips off Greg. Sly takes the gag off Tina’s mouth and shoves his big cock into it. Tina wanted to hold it, but her hands were tied behind the chair. Jack stands and waits for his turn to fuck her mouth.

Greg unbinds her legs, puts his feet together and places them under his balls.

“Kick his balls” Sly orders Tina - she does as he commands.

HugeCockcBigBoobsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockcBigBoobsTS

Greg was waiting ecstatically for the pain. The first blow comes he screaming in pain - he did not want her stop . Sly takes his cock out of her mouth – Jack shoves his in. Greg had collapsed on the floor and was mumbling something which made no sense – except for ‘mistress’

“ Aah! I’m loving wish she could see you, fucking me this way” Jacob says excitedly

Rick was fucking Jacob’s cock craving asshole he had squeezed a fat plastic dildo.

“I bet she knows you, better than you know yourself ....aaah!” Rick hollers, cumming for the second time this time in Jacob’s asshole. He pulls it out and lies down on the bed. Jacob – holds Rick’s wet sticky cock – still erect starts sucking him all over.

The bedroom door barges open. It was Jack – the knob of his cock wet with cum.

“What are you two bitches doing?” He asks.

Jacob did not stop what he was doing, Rick was feeling drowsy. Jack pushes Rick away pulls Jacob’s face to his hot prick - Jacob starts sucking. Rick got up with a start gets off the bed, runs out to kiss Sly. Jack pulls Jacob with a grip on his nape put his head between Tina’s legs. She was on the dining table and Greg was pounding her asshole.

Jacob kept his mouth open trying catch Greg’s bouncing balls in his mouth – Greg was done – his cum shot over her pussy. Jack pushes Jacob down on Tina’s pussy and asshole making him clean her out. Tina did not look whose tongue inside twat – driving her into a frenzy. Jacob ate the cum, Jack leaves him. He feels leg next to his shoulder - it was Sly’s and Rick was holding his massive cock. Jacob grinned in delight at the sight and lunged at the cock, Rick moves it away.

“Please, let me have it!” Jacob begs

“Jacob’ Tina says

Before he could answer Sly’s cock was in his mouth and he was sucking as if he had never sucked one at all; Rick pushes him away. Jacob answers

“Yes mom?”

“Nothing’ She says gets up from the table and disappears in the living room. Jacob looks on jealously at Rick swallowing Sly’s hug tool. After a while the four leave. Jacob goes to Tina. She was lying with her legs apart.

“Fuck me” She says. He climbs over and rams his throbbing dick in her.

“Hard, remember! Or you know what I will do” She says.

Jacob knew – she would leave him tied up, anywhere in the house – come back after days – Rick and some of his pals would show up to ‘take care’ of him. He was no mood for that. His cock slides into cum flooded pussy – jizz was bubbling out of her mouth. He laps it up with excitement. His sperm splashes in, he rolls off her on the floor. It was a tiring morning.

Published 
Written by Jeddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors