Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Festival Wife

"My life changes at the festival of Mabon"

10
0 Comments 0
3.8k Views 3.8k
10.8k words 10.8k words
Competition Entry: Autumn Equinox
My name is Mark and I have known my cousin Stacey all my life; she is a happy go lucky kind of girl who is two years older than me. We had gone to the same school together and at times she had been like an older sister, and this is how I generally saw her. Over the years I could see that her body was changing as she became a young woman but I never thought much of it as she was my cousin.

I myself was into sport, I was quite tall, blond wavy hair and a fair set of muscles due to the never ending sports and competitions I took part in. I knew I was good looking, no Brad Pitt but had certainly missed being hit with the ugly stick. Due to this I had my fair share of girls hanging round, but never got any further than feeling the girl’s tits up or a groping hand on a girl’s cunt. I did however manage to have a couple of hand jobs and one girl even licked the end of my knob just before I blew my load.

Since my cousin had turned 18 she had been attending a festival called Mabon which I had never heard of and not taken any notice of. However now that I had turned 18 Stacey asked me if I would like to go with her. Before saying yes I did some research on the internet about what Mabon was. From my research Mabon was also known as Harvest Home and had something to do with the difference between day and night being exactly the same, 12 hours each. It looked pretty boring, something to do with the balance of the year, changes from summer etc... The only interesting tit-bit that I read was that each year a man would find his wife at the festival. There were no more details about this.

Due to this I called Stacey to say no but she told me that both times she had gone it was really exciting and was something I shouldn’t miss. I was still unsure but she promised me that she would look after me personally and ensure I was looked after fully for the whole time. The way she said this had me intrigued and for some reason I felt my dick twitch. With this in mind and the fact I had no other plans I agreed to go with her. We spent the rest of the time on the phone organising what to take on the trip.

Two weeks later and the night before we are to set off Stacey called and asked me if I was ready, she seemed very excited and her voice came across over the phone very sultry and enticing. She asked me if I had thought to get any condoms which threw me a bit but she said it was an ideal opportunity to get laid. Once again my cock began to twitch and turn into a half lob on. My cousin could tell I was a little embarrassed talking about this so she told me that she knew I was a virgin and that she would try and change that at the Autumn Equinox.

Just at that point I could hear Stacey’s mum call for her so we said goodbye and she reminded me to be ready for 4am for pick up by the minibus.

That night I had trouble sleeping, Stacey somehow knew I was still a virgin and what did she mean by the fact ‘she would try and change that’? Did this mean she would get me laid with someone just to help me out or did she mean she would personally help out?

2 wanks later after imagining various possibilities, some including Stacey turning me into a real man, I eventually fell asleep.

After hitting snooze on my alarm clock twice and eventually dragging myself out of bed I realised I was running late. I got dressed as quickly as I could, it was still quite warm so I threw on my long baggy shorts, a t-shirt and a pair of flip flops I intended to wear for the journey. I never wear underwear with my shorts so it felt very daring going commando for the journey in the minibus.

Soon after getting ready I heard the minibus pull up outside. I slipped out of the house quietly with my stuff and saw my cousin opening the rear of the minibus. I quickly threw my stuff in and went to get in the side door. Before I got round to the door Stacey stopped me, gave me a tight hug and whispered into my ear something perplexing “relax, let things just happen and enjoy the ride.”

To my surprise the minibus was full of young ladies, some I recognised as ex school colleagues and friends of Stacey and others I had never seen before. Everyone was over 18. I was quickly ushered into the back corner seat next to Stacey’s best friend Michelle. I had known Michelle for over ten years and was very comfortable being next to her for the long journey. We began discussing the upcoming festival and she asked me what I knew of what went on for the 24 hours during the equinox so I told her what I had found out about it on the internet. When I got to the bit about some man finding a festival wife she just looked at me strangely, smiled and said that before we got there she would “give me a taste of what it would be like for me at the festival.”

I thought to ask her about this strange comment but remembered what my cousin had said to me. I looked towards the front seats of the minibus and saw her looking back at me with a mischievous smile on her face; then turned back to her friend and carried on her discussion.

For the next couple of hours I enjoyed the company of the ladies as we chatted about everything you could think of until slowly the conversation began to quieten down. I felt an air of expectation grow as we turned off of the main roads onto the smaller side roads. My cousin moved between the seats and swapped her place with another girl who was sat directly in front of me and looked me straight in the eyes.

In a couple of hours we will be at the festival and believe it or not I have asked the girls to keep an eye on you and make sure you are looked after if necessary. I will personally make sure that you enjoy yourself fully, but you must promise not to tell anyone what happens at the festival” I could see my cousin was deadly serious about this so I just nodded slowly to her. “I knew I could trust you” she said and pulled my face to hers and kissed me.

Quickly I felt her tongue trying to push its way into my mouth so I pushed back against her myself and began giving as good as I got. To my surprise I felt a hand slide up my calf and stop over my cock. I pulled back from Stacey and looked down to see a pair of hands undoing my shorts tie strings and begin pulling them downwards. I lifted up my bottom to allow them to slide down and went back to kissing my cousin.

My mind could not think straight, I was in the process of kissing my cousin, the thoughts of incest rippling through my mind, while at the same time her best friend Michelle was fishing my cock out of my shorts. Once again what Stacey told me, “relax, let things just happen and enjoy the ride” surged through my mind.

Quickly my penis began to rise to the occasion and before he had become half mast I felt the most wondrous feeling I had ever felt so far in my life, a woman’s mouth enveloping itself around my mushroom head. Any doubts that I felt before this moment drifted away on a cloud of excitement.

Stacey pulled back from our kissing, looked down at Michelle’s head bobbing up and down and whispered in my ear “here’s your first blow job. But the first pussy your cock is going into is mine.” With that she reached round the seat, takes hold of my balls and begins kneading them in tune to Michelle’s hot mouth moving up and down.

I sat back in my seat and look at my cousin as she watches her friend give me my first full on blow job with the biggest smile on her face. I was soon lost on a cloud of ecstasy as I felt my cock breach the back of Michelle’s mouth and move down through the rippling muscles of her hot throat. Without warning I felt a surge of exquisite heat moving up from my well kneaded balls and slowly flow upwards into my rock hard cock.

Unable to articulate a warning of my impending explosion the banks burst and begins the biggest orgasm I had ever felt. I could tell I had caught Michelle unawares and looked down to see my cousins hand holding her head fully down on my cock as I unloaded copious amounts of jism down her throat.

This was too much for her as I could feel some of it run out of the sides of her mouth and down onto my thighs and the seat. What I didn’t realise was the amount of noise I was making until my cousin pushed her tongue into my mouth and the noise around me quietened down. A minute later and I had a clean cock and clean tonsils and a round of applause from the girls in the bus.

Over the next couple of hours I was made to sit without my shorts on and the girls taking liberties with my cock. They all took turns playing, sucking and fondling my cock and balls but wouldn’t allow me to come again. Through all this Stacey just watched, cheering the girls on but not taking part. I could tell from the looks she kept giving me that I would be having the time of my life with her later that night.

Just before midday we arrived at the site that the Mabon festival was to take place at. The girls jumped out of the minibus while I sat inside waiting for my boner to go down. Within a couple of minutes I jumped out myself and joined the ladies for a quick walk around to see where we would set up our little camp.

What I saw just while walking around showed me that this festival was going to be one hell of a ride. Ropes ending with leather cuffs were being tied to trees at the edge of a small copse. Tables were set up around the site covered in fruit and vegetables like bananas, cucumbers and carrots. Small bottles of alcoholic drinks and bowls full of condoms were mixed in as well. Large bonfires were placed all around the camp with some of them covered with metal frames, large joints of meats ready to begin cooking.

To my 18 year old virgin mind and body that had only just received its first full on blow job this was a lot to take in. Stacey could see that I was a bit over wrought with this so suggested that we head back to the minibus. Once back we took out the tents and set them up near to the small copse of trees and began opening up our ‘offerings’ to the feast. Half a dozen fully cooked chickens and turkeys, six crates of beer and a dozen bottles of wine. After depositing these on the communal tables we returned to our tent to begin dressing in our finest in preparation for the pleasures of night.

I have been placed in a very large 6 person tent with my cousin, her best friend Michelle and four of the other teasing girls that I had just met on the minibus. Feeling a little self conscious (even after the events on the minibus) I began to get undressed. No sooner have I pulled down my shorts the girls began whistling and hooting at me. Red faced I turn away only to feel my incestuous cousin slip her hand between my legs and gently wank my half erect penis.

Closing my eyes I opened my legs even further to feel her other hand begin pulling on my balls. After the amazing blow job on the minibus and the torturous teasing for the next couple of hours I felt myself close to cumming. Stacey realising this and stops what she is doing, turns me around and licked the gathered pre-cum off the end of my cock. With a smile on her face she said “Now we are here we are not allowed to orgasm until after sunset, then all bets are off and you are mine”.

With this it took all of my might not to shoot my load off directly into her face there and then.

After quickly getting dressed in my best clothes, except for leaving my massively hard cock out in the open, I lie back and enjoy watching the girls getting changed. Being girls they had brought more than one change of clothing that they might wear to the feast, so am treated to what felt like a never ending show of tits, fanny and ass! My beautiful cousin ensured that I literally got an eye full of her gorgeous body. Every time she bent down or reached to take an offered piece of clothing she ensured I got a full view of her wet slit and beautiful crinkled rosebud.

Eventually the girls declared themselves ready and moved outside of the tent. We meet the other girls and take a walk around the site once again. The bonfires to be used for cooking are already lit and the aroma of sweet meats waft its succulent smells on soft breezes. The ladies dressed in their finest plumage wound there way between the other tents eying up all others on show.

Individual men and small groups approached ‘my’ ladies as we wandered around and slowly the girls drifted off to enjoy what pleasures they could find before the beginning of the festival. Stacey took hold of my hand and pulled me over to where we could talk in private. We sat down next to a small wall and placed her hand over my still hard cock. “I have waited years to spend time with you and had hoped that you would come with me to this feast of Avalon. Tonight I want you to be my first and hope I am the right person to be yours too.”

With this my cousin looked to the ground and squeezes my cock a little tighter. I turn her head towards me, kissing her ruby red lips and whispered to her “I could wish for nothing else”. We sat watching all that was going on around us, her hand never straying from caressing my cock. As the sun began getting low towards the horizon the sound of a horn was blown and Stacey stood up. Taking my hand we walked towards the centre of the camp meeting Michelle and some of the other girls as we all gathered together.

A tall powerful man dressed in a purple robe, his head covered in a flowery garland moves to the centre of a small clearing. Following him were two men and four ladies, bare footed and naked from the waist up led by a chain attached to a leather collar around their necks. The man shouted “I am Mabon, son of Mordon and I invite you all to partake in my festival.” The collared people were led towards the copse close to our tents while Mabon continued. “I implore you to partake in the delights of my followers as they have given themselves over to me for the feast, use them as you will.

With that a large cry rings around the camp as all eyes followed the disciples of Mabon as they are tied between the trees. Placed next to them are buckets full of condoms and all manner of sex toys.

Mabon spoke again, “At the setting of the sun over mother earth and the rising in the morning I dedicate this festival to Mordon and all the earthly enjoyments that can be received.” He continued “In the light of the morning we will discover a new couple, a new husband and wife from our gathering. May Mordon bless you all.”

With this the last of the sun kissed the edge of the earth and disappeared below the horizon. Mabon pulled a cord from around the top of his robe allowing it to drop away. Standing there as naked as the day he was born and sporting a massive hard cock two girls run forward and knell before him. They dip their heads to the ground, mouthed words that no one could hear and began sucking his cock and balls.

Stacey and Michelle who had both been standing either side of me step forward, knell before me and spoke words that I guessed to two girls who were attending Mabon had said. “Mordon, please grant this night to be remembered long through our lives.” Kneeling back on their heels both girls with beautiful smiles on their faces reached out and pulled down my trousers. Once again going commando my cock springs out, bouncing before their faces.

Michelle lent forward, kissed the end of my cock and stood up. “I will leave you for now as I know Stacey has waited a long time for this, but once she has finished...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by RandomMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors