Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Filling Sis

"Giving it all to my Sister"

7
2 Comments 2
1.5k Views 1.5k
885 words 885 words

This story is fiction.

I awoke one morning to find out that my sister was coming over for the weekend. When my parents split up, she decided to live with mom. I chose to live with dad because of the lack of rules. I am 18 and my sister is 16. She is beautiful! Long auburn hair, very athletic, and an amazing body. I have gotten off to her many times in the past but this weekend would prove to be one to remember.

She arrived about 10:30 am and immediately came in and gave me the biggest hug. I was thinking to myself, how has she changed in a few short weeks. She really hasn't but I saw her in a different light this time. Her tits seemed to double in size. At least a full C up. After her and dad talked for a bit, she asked if we could go swimming. I told her I had some running around to do and then we could go. Dad had to work so it would just be the two of us for the day.

When we got home we both went and changed, and met out at the pool. Her bathing suit was so small. Barely covering her nipples and her pussy. I could see her slit thru the fabric and I started to get ideas running thru my head. Ideas I have always wanted to act on. We both jumped in and started to play around in the pool. She got out and layed on the lounge chair and put on some sun screen. About 10 mins later I got out of the pool and I could see her staring at my dick that was showing thru my wet shorts. So I rubbed it with my towel and she got a smile that I have never seen before. A dirty little smirk. I sat down next to her and we started talking about her boyfriend. She had been seeing this guy for about 3 months and she said she has given him head, and he had a really nice cock. I asked if its the only one she has ever seen and she said yes. I said well I know mine is bigger and she said she didn't think so. I stood up and pulled it out and her jaw just dropped. (I am about 9 inches long and pretty thick.) She couldn't believe her eyes.  I shook it for her a couple of times and put it away.

I offered to make lunch for us and after eating we sat in the living room to watch some tv. She sat right next to me on the couch.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

She asked me if she could see it again and I said only if I can see your tits. She agreed and soon we were both all but naked. Her nipples were perfect. She reached out her little hand and grabbed a-hold of my dick and started stroking it. Pre cum started to ooze out and she would run her palm over my head and smear it around. I started to roll her nipples between my fingers and she started to breath heavier. I could tell she was getting turned on so I went right for her pussy. I slid my finger in between her slit and felt how wet she was. I pulled my finger to my mouth and licked my finger. She dropped to her knees and started to suck as much of my dick as she could. I stopped her after about 5 minutes and layed down on the couch. I wanted to taste her so bad. We wound up in a 69 postion on the couch. Her pussy tasted so good. I would nibble on her clit and put my tongue in her snatch as far as I could. I put a finger up against her ass and rubbed it around. I could tell she was loving it by the way she was rocking back and forth. So I inserted my finger in her ass and she screamed with pleasure. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer so I got her in a doggy position and eased my cock into her wet pussy. She was so tight. It took a few minutes for me to be buried in her but once she got used to my size, she went nuts. Slamming her ass against me like a pro. Her face was in the cushion on the couch and her muffled screams could still be heard. She was shaking form orgasm after orgasm and I was ready to cum. One last thrust and I came harder than I can ever remember cumming before. She collapsed on the couch as I pulled my now softening dick from her pussy. I stood in front of her and offered my cock to her mouth and she licked off every drop of our cum. That was the best sex I have ever had.

We both gathered up our clothes and went to clean up. Dad would be home soon and we would be going to dinner. I realized at that point I loved my sister more than I could imagine. I think she felt the same about me.

This is my first story. If I get good reactions, I will write another one.

Published 
Written by bigdick9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments