Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally Fucked My Cousins - Part 1

"My cousins are the sexiest fucks around."

6
1 Comment 1
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It was Christmas time again and as usual I was going to my cousin's house for dinner. It was going to be my mom, brother, sister and me going. Since we all couldn't fit in one car I took my own alone. When I got there my brother called and said the car had broken down halfway there and they had to call a tow truck. 

At my cousin's house my cousin Carol who is 42 and is a very sexy milf was there as well as her younger sister Suzanne who is 30. Carol's daughter Rebecca was also there. She is 17 and has some of the largest tits I have ever seen. They are enormous for someone who is so young and I have fantasized about them for so many years.

Carol and Suzanne's husbands decided to go pick up my family since they were stranded. I was now alone with 3 sexy women. Suzanne was in the basement and Rebecca was in her room.

I was alone in the kitchen with Carol watching her as she bent over to get something out from under the sink. As she bent over her thong rode up from her tight skin pants. I stood behind her with my dick starting to get hard in my pants.

"Get a nice look!" she said. I was shocked. Did she know I was starring at her hot sexy ass.

"What?" was all I could think of. She stood up faced me and said, "My thong."

"What about it?" I replied.

"Did you get a good enough look, I know you're always checking me out."

"No I don't."

"It's alright you don't have to be scared."

Then she grabbed my hands and placed them on her ass.

"Now does that feel good?"

"Yes." I replied.

"You know what makes me horny, when younger guys think I'm sexy, do you think I'm sexy?"

"Yes I do alot."

"You know what else makes me real horny?"

"What?"

"When guys put that thing sticking out from the front of your pants inside of me, do you want to put your dick inside of me?"

"Yes."

"Then what are we waiting for?"

Then she took my hand and led me to her room. As we got in, the little head on my dick took over. I grabbed her by both arms, shoved my tongue in her mouth, then pushed her on the bed.

I jumped on top of her and made passionate love to my cousin. Our hands explored each other's bodies. She began to take off her clothes as did I. We paused for a moment to look at one another's body.

"This is incest," I said.

"That's what makes it all the more hotter," she said and just like that she moved under me and wrapped her mouth around my 9 inch cock. She licked it and twirled her tongue around every way you could imagine. She fondled my balls before taking my sack into her mouth. Her mouth moved back on my dick and she began sucking so hard. It felt so good to be having my dick milked.

"Fuck my face?"

"Yes." I replied as I began thrusting hard on her face, ramming my dick down her throat while my balls banged on her throat and my small bush brushed her face. I could feel my balls about to burst and I shouted, "I'm cumming!"

I exploded in her mouth and all over her face. She opened her mouth to show me how big my load was, then swallowed it down. I licked the extra cum off her face and spitballed it back into her mouth and our mouths locked once again. We kissed and felt each other up some more.

"Now its time for your tongue to be put to use."

"Ok." I said.

I kissed down her neck to her breasts and took her nipple into my mouth, licking and nibbling on it as I played with the other with my fingers as she moaned. I kissed down to her pussy which was already becoming wet. I did a lap around with my tongue then sucked on her clit. I spread her lips open with my fingers and shoved two in, rubbing her as my fingers went in and out.

alphastud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alphastud

Her pussy was becoming moist so I took my fingers out and pushed my tongue in and caressed her insides as I moved my tongue around. I tongue fucked her until her body began to convulse.

She screamed out, "I'm cumming!" and grabbed the back of my head mashing my face in her cunt.

Her juices started flowing out as I lapped it up. I made sure to get every last sweet drop.

"Save some for me!" she exclaimed and stuck her tongue in my mouth licking the rest of her own juices off of my tongue.
 
I turned her over on her stomach and massaged her ass cheeks with my hands. I pulled her cheeks apart exposing her anal hole and gave a little lick to loosen it up. Then I stuck my thumb inside as she moaned out loud. I took my thumb out and rubbed the head of my cock on her anus which tickled her. I moved my cock into position and gently glided it into her ass hole little by little until it went all the way.

I started pulling out leaving just my head inside then pushed it back in faster and harder. I reached both hands under, one rubbing her nipple, the other rubbing her moist pussy. I started pushing faster and harder with each thrust. "I'm about to cum, again!" I shouted.

" Fill my ass with your sweet, sticky warmness."

With the next thrust I burst and shot my load right up her ass.
 
"Oh yes..." she whispered.
 
I pulled out and she cleaned my dick with her mouth.

I lay on top of her kissing every inch of her body. My hand found its way down to her sweet pussy and I started rubbing her clit between my fingers which worked her back up.

She reached down grabbing my dick, massaging it to work me back up. Then she pulled me down and put my dick inside of her. Her pussy felt so good around my hard, throbbing cock. I started pushing in and out thinking of all the times I masturbated about doing this to my cousin, it felt so right. I began thrusting harder and faster, my body and mind racing with passionate love for my cousin. She started screaming out in pleasure.

"Oh yes fuck don't stop, I want your dick deep inside of me. Make me cum on your dick!"

She arched her back and ass up to meet each of my thrusts. Her body started to convulse as she yelled out, "I'm cumming!!"

I could feel her pussy juice flowing as it dripped out down her leg.

"Cum in me, use my pussy and fill it with your sweet cum."

After a few more thrusts I yelled, "I'm cumming!" and shot my load inside her.

She quickly pulled out my dick and shoved it in her mouth sucking both of our juices down her throat.

She told me to lay on my back and open my mouth. She knelt over my face spreading her pussy open and let our concoction of my cum and her pussy juice, drip into my mouth and all over my face. Our sweet love tasted so good. She put her tongue in my mouth to get a taste. We lay in each other's arms for a few minutes.
 
Then she said, "If you liked fucking me, you should fuck Rebecca."

"What?" I said.

"She's great in bed, me and her have sex all the time. There's something about fucking your daughter that just makes it so much more better."

I just sat there with my mouth open.

"It's the same thing with sisters. When me and Suzanne fuck it just feels so good. Don't worry, you can fuck her to."

She gave me a kiss, stood up, took my hand and led me to Rebecca's room, the both of us, still naked. She knocked on the door. The door opened...

Please Continue reading Finally Fucked My Cousins Part 2 and tell me what you think of both stories.

Published 
Written by stud
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments