Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding Family, Chapter Six

"Xel and I go to the botanical gardens and find two new friends, four is far better than two"

1
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.8k words 3.8k words
We walked in to the garden setting, such a wondrous place with so many plants and such spectacular scents filling the air. Yet none so sweet as the scent of my granddaughter as we walked side by side down the first pathway. Even now I could smell her pussy, just barely aroused from the promise of being touched. I knew well already she would cum in a heart beat if I had the chance to push my fingers into her sheath past the narrow thong. We came to a bench as we strolled along the wondrous paths of the garden, there were not nearly so many people as I had thought there would be. But then, that would be to our delights if the right setting could be found. I gestured to the school girl who walked beside me with a loving smile. We moved around the bench to face a small pond created in the garden setting. Coy swam lazily through the water and I bid her to sit as I too took a seat. She seemed almost giddy as her head swayed side to side to see if anyone could see our fronts. Apparently she was confident in what little privacy we were offered and slid her hand over to my thigh. Her smile was broad as she clasped the barely aroused prong she wanted to feel.

Her hand moved along the bulge in my pant leg and I could hear her breathing become more rapid, she was getting really turned on by stroking me in public. Lord only knows how hot she'd get it it were exposed and not held within the confines of my pants. I rested my arm lovingly over her shoulders, my hand draping to play over her tit with my fingertips, her nipple swelling to a hard nub instantly. She looked into my eyes as if silently asking my permission, I smiled and felt her hands tug at my zipper. I looked around and no one was within my view as she withdrew my all but rigid cock from my now open pants. Her small hand could barely fit around it, but she pulled it up along the heated flesh and caused me to shudder with awe of how she aroused me, and it as well. It became stiff immediately and she smiled into my eyes as she felt my needs grow. “What can we do Mr. Dawson?” she asked in a whisper.

I smiled and pulled her closer and pressed my lips to her forehead as her hand continued to go up and down along the pulsing meat of my cock. I shuddered at how close she could bring me so quickly to want her. Nervously I looked around us again, no one in my view still I was overpowered by her charms. “Sit in my lap Xel,” I whispered. Her smile was like the rising sun, her eyes sparkling with delight as she pulled herself onto my lap, my hand pulling her thong to the side as she settled her pussy over the swollen shaft and gasped at the filling of her body with its length and girth. She became nervous as well as her body clenched around the pole deep inside of her. I whispered, “Just sit still and let me take care of this,” as I flexed the monstrous instrument to rake over her inner walls without moving our bodies. She whimpered softly as her pussy got even more slick and her muscles joined in the efforts or arousal.

“ Oh God,” she murmured as her climax built within her. Her arm pulled her face closer to my head and she whispered into my ear, “I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that,” and kissed my ear softly. I smiled and turned my face to hers, our lips meeting gently with the love we had shared for less than two days. My pole again and again flexed within her until she could no longer resist and rose an inch from my lap only to grind against it again. My body tightened, my sack tight with need to erupt and yet I wanted to wait, straining to do so as she again rose and fell over the cock she craved. Her body drew tight and without her normal outcry I felt her orgasm flood her channel, the heat of her cream sending me over the edge as well as my cock spewed my seed deep into her womb yet again. Two long streams of semen filled her as her inner muscles milked me for anything that might remain. It was certainly not the most active love making we had encountered, but one of the ones that would be recorded in my memory for the rest of my life. I reached into my pocket and withdrew a hanky I had brought along in case we needed something of that sort. I pressed it against her pussy as she rose from the dwindling shaft to sit beside me again. She took the cloth and wiped herself of our remains careful not to be too obvious of what we had done.

I heard a giggle behind us and turned my face to see two girls standing not too far behind us, their eyes big as saucers. I smiled and they giggled again, they had obviously known that the school girl I was with had just fucked me and brought about my climax. They were dressed much the same as Xel, maybe even real school girls and not ones playing out the fantasy role my granddaughter had been doing. With modesty I swiped the creamy nectar from my shaft as I watched them stare in awe of my size. I tucked my cock back down my pant leg and their eyes seemed to fade, fastening up my pants easily as I stood up and walked towards them. Xel knew to stay where she was. “Hello,” I greeted them with soft calm tones, “I think you must have seen something that my girl and I would rather you hadn't. What can I do to not have you report our passions so rudely taken in public?”

The one who was a bit taller, looked about 16, smiled warmly and replied. “I can see you have a thing for younger women, I'd take it as an honor if we could all spend the day together.”

My eyebrows rose as I eyed one and then the other. Both were attractive enough, but I was a bit afraid that they might not be old enough to take them into my confidence, much less bed. With a smile I simply asked, “So tell me, how old are each one of you? Know that I will feel it if you lie to me.”

The one who had spoken already said, “I'll gladly show you my ID, I'm 18, and Cheri is 19. Don't worry old man, we aren't jail bait,” and giggled with a smirk on her face. “I'd really like for us to spend the day; all four of us,” and smiled again with a look of heated want.

I waved to Xel and she rose to come over, stood beside me with what looked like a trace of fear in her eyes until I spoke. “This is Xel, and I'm Gerald,” beginning the introductions of what would become a group bound on an adventure together.

The girl who had already spoken said, “I'm Denise, and as I said, this is Cheri.” She eyed Xel and smiled as her gaze drifted down over the uniformed body of my little girl. I saw her nose wrinkle with wonder that Xel had cum with such sweet scents. Her eyes looked as if they would devour her on the spot, Cheri's eyes doing much the same as she allowed herself to gaze at the swell still thick within my pant leg. Her tongue swiped her lip as she looked back up into my eyes. “How about we go back into the orchid section?” Denise asked with a lowered seductive tone. Cheri smiled and turned to lead the way, pausing until we all would follow. Denise looked at Xel and smiled as she said, “I hope you don't mind us barging in like this, but I would just love to lick away his cum and yours from your cunt.” Xel smiled and took up her position beside me, her eyes searching mine to have my approval. I nodded as we began to follow Cheri along the path. Denise walked beside Xel, and I was delighted she would find yet another girl friend beside the one at the club. “So, how old are you Xel?” she cooed as she leaned a little closer to my baby girl. I smiled as she replied, giving her true age of 19.

My eyes went forward, fixed on the sweet sway of Cheri's nicely rounded butt. I could easily be persuaded to follow it even though I knew I already had the woman I wanted beside me. From what I could tell, her body would be cared after by Denise's hot little body. I glanced over and took note she had enormous breasts, at least a D cup and maybe even more. This was no school girl to say the least.

I asked as we slowed, walking into a separate room filled with nothing but orchids, What's the deal Denise? How come you're dressed in that uniform?”

She giggled and replied, “We have done this for a while now. We dress up like catholic school girls and find a man or woman to satisfy our hungers for sex.” Her words were blunt, I smiled approvingly as we continued deeper into the garden. Cheri turned down a narrower path, this one rougher and much more dense with the encroaching foliage. I stared at her ass as she tempted me even without a single word. Just ahead was what appeared to be a potting shed, all but invisible from the main pathway. Cheri opened the door as she got to it and turned to smile at the three of us following obediently behind. One by one we each entered the narrow doorway into a dimly lit room. They had obviously done this more than once if they knew just where to go for some privacy. The door closed behind us and she flipped a switch on the wall. The lights came on slowly, florescent bulbs that would provide just the right luminance for newly planted orchids. Denise slipped her arm around Xel's waist whispered, “This is only the outer room,” and tugged at her to follow. We all fell into step as the hot young babe led us to what promised to be heaven.

Cheri walked beside me as we got to another door while Denise kept Xel at her side. The two in the lead went into the next room, an open airy garden setting filled with blooming orchids. The scent as overpowering as aroused pussy, which also seemed to fill the air. There was a break in the fauna large enough for a mattress, king sized at that and I smiled as I whispered to Cheri, “How did you two manage to get that in here?” with a soft chuckle.

She didn't say a word as she stepped in front of me and worked my zipper down and unbuttoned my pants. Her smile said it all as she squatted in front of me and then whispered, “You didn't get to clean up very well out there,” grinned and completed her comment by sucking over half of my meaty dick down her throat.

Huntter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huntter

I gasped in awe of her ability to take even my partially aroused cock in so easily. She gulped and I felt it stirring deep in her neck. I looked to Xel, after all I should have her blessings as well as she mine. It was too late for discussion as Denise knelt before her and buried her face into Xel's pussy. Xel apparently liked it a lot as she cooed and tangled her fingers into Denise's hair, tugging at her to eat her even harder. I had to look down as I felt Cheri's mouth go up and down my cock, it grew hard and she took it deeper. She all but had deep throated the whole thing already, and had apparently just gotten started as I saw her wiggle her top off exposing her huge bared tits and hard nipples. She continued to wiggle as she escaped the skirt as well and sucked me even more deeply until her lips rested around the base of my fully engorged cock. I gasped as she pulled at my hips to start fucking her mouth, unable to stop myself I tangled my fingers in her hair and did just that.

I glanced over at my little girl as she groaned with pleasure. Denise was still on her knees ravaging Xel's pussy with zeal. I gaped in awe at our new found friends. Cheri's mouth moved up and down over my cock with fervor as she wanted to know my eruption, had she been more mature she would have known I had already cum and it would take time to revitalize my stores. I could, however, fulfill her want to pleasure me as well as herself. I pulled her off of my manly tool and raised her to her feet. She smiled a s whispered, “Do you like my mouth?” I nodded and then turned her around and leaned her over the planting table beside us. I only had to turn a quarter turn to be behind her. I smiled as she willingly revealed her sweet young gash. She giggled as I gripped her hips and pulled my head against her entry, her hips lunging back to take in the thick shaft she wanted to know. I felt her pussy clench down on the head as she groaned with the full feeling of my cock's entry. She moved back to have me deeper, I obliged her and thrust hard and deep as she began to buck against me greedily wanting to find her own climax. I glanced again at my granddaughter as her voice cried out softly, her climax was at hand. My attention was called back to Cheri as she began to convulse in orgasm. She flooded her vaginal walls with hot sticky cream and I thrust into her even harder as her body was wracked with pleasure.

I watched Denise rise to her feet, pushing her skirt down to reveal the rest of her body to my gaze as she stepped free of it, tugging at Xel to follow her over and join us. Cheri took the two steps and fell onto the king sized mattress in a puddle, Denise whispered to Xel, “She'd love it if you cleaned her up,” with a broad grin. Xel didn't even look my way as she knelt between the girl's legs and fell onto the oozing crevasse, licking and sucking her clean of her juices. The two women moaned as each one enjoyed what was happening to their bodies. I turned my head to face the woman who now wanted just what her friend had already felt. She took my hands and pulled at me to join her on the other side of the mattress from her friend who was already bucking again Xel's mouth and tongue. Denise sat down and pulled me to my knees, her legs splayed wide to reveal her pert firm petals and glistening wet cunt. How could I refuse such an invitation, my cock was still rock hard and she needed it. I lifted her feet to my shoulders as she grinned. Dipping my hips the mushroomed head pushed into her as she moaned and began to buck against me. Her pussy was even tighter than Xel's, I pushed harder and slipped into the growing wetness. Pulling her legs higher her hips shuddered as I thrust deep and fast to get her off as quickly as possible. She panted out to me even as my cock filled her willing cavity, “I want you in my ass, oh God, fill my butt,” her voice pleading with me to butt fuck her.

I pulled out, my dick coated with so much cream already that as I pushed against her rose bud she grunted and bucked to give me entry. I groaned as I felt the tight muscle close over the head, but pushed on in spite of her body's need to not allow my girth to enter. She panted as her hips did all they could to take me in, slowly she did just that, taking an inch and then two, at last she had me embedded in her butt feeling over half of it's length. I thanked my lucky stars she was nice and clean. She must be one of those women who preferred anal and kept her rear pristine just in case she and her friend found a willing guy to come to the planting room. The name now hold a more special meaning for me than ever before. I plunged on and on until she sent still, her climax now close. I buried my cock deep inside her ass and held it there as she too cried out in orgasm. I could feel the gusher splash against my mound as her sweet nectar escaped her cunt. Even I was motivated and found the few drops of semen left in my sack surging from my cock. I doubted she would feel it, but somehow she did and smiled up at me and cooed, “Nice, I hoped I would get to feel you cum too,” and giggled smugly.

I heard Cheri scream out more loudly than she likely should given where we were as her body convulsed in climax once again. This time at the provocative mouth of my little girl. I had...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments