Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First cousin cleans the house

"My cousin is an absolute tease who found out what it was like to fall in love."

2
1 Comment 1
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
This story is total fiction.

I was 24 at the time and had an accident at work where I cut my tendons in my right hand and had to have six weeks off work.

One afternoon it was teeming down with rain. I sat inside bored to death so I decided to drive down to my local pub for a couple of pints.

After I got home, a key entered the door. When it opened, in came my sixteen year old cousin Deborah who was soaked through.
 
"Oh my god!" I said as she shook off a little rain.
 
"Oh hi David, I'm soaked, the bus don't come down this estate," she moaned.
 
"Get a towel and dry yourself off," I said as I handed her a bath towel, her school pullover was clinging to her with her platted skirt clung to her legs.
 
"What brings you here today, Deborah"? I asked as she was drying her hair,
 
"Oh your mother give me a key to clean for you because of your hand."

With that, she tugged at her pullover and peeled it over her head to reveal her titties covered with her bra and blouse that was almost transparent.
 
I never thought about her that way as she was so young but she was now about 5ft 5" slim with sultry looks and size c cup tits.
 
My eyes strained away as I asked her if she wanted a cup of tea,

"Yes please David, have you got a spare shirt? Because I gotta take these things off and dry them on the radiator."
 
I agreed and handed her a white t-shirt of mine. She was in the bathroom changing while I waited for the kettle to boil. I made the tea and I noticed that I didn't hear the door shut.
 
I turned around and seen her in her wet school panties with hearts on with my top and when she come in I had put the tea on the table.
 
As I lit a cigarette I noticed that she was bra-less and I could see the shape of her pouty nipples jutting out.
 
My crotch was bulging as I sat there in my jogging bottoms and could not stand or she would have seen what I was thinking.
 
She was sat there so innocently with her knees swinging open and closed as I sat opposite her and couldn't resist a peak at her crotch but then felt guilty of thinking that way.

I eventually made my excuses and got up to leave the room as my now softening tool was twitching.

As I was leaving, she giggled and blurted,

"Look at you, oh my god is it always that big?"

I just turned away and said that I was going to wash the car,

"But it's teeming down David, your not nervous with me dressed like this are you? All the boys in school have been trying to get me to do things with them."
 
I stammered, "you shouldn't be telling me this," but she just shrugged and replied that I was her cousin and that I should be giving her advice.

"I don't think it's my place to, Deborah. Your mother should tell you things like that. I'll leave you get on with things ok?" and walked out this time.
 
As I was reading the paper, I looked to see how she was getting on, as I did I notice she was bending over with her perfect bum in the air washing the bath.
 
I crept forward and seen that my t-shirt was hanging down and with her arm movements I could see her titties swaying side to side underneath.
 
My cock was straining to get out now as I stroked my bell end through my bottoms, then I saw that she could see me in the shaving mirror.
 
When our eyes met she got up and turned around.
 
"Guess you like what you see David?" she moved closer to me and put her hands on my shoulders.
 
I was shaking at this point when she moved in to my lips and lightly kissed me as I was just like a statue not moving when she broke off and whispered,

"I've fancied you for ages, kiss me back".
 
I kissed her back and we kissed wildly.

elizabethlong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
elizabethlong

She was a messy kisser at first with her teeth hitting mine in passion when I reminded her that we were cousins but she just said that it was legal to marry your cousin,
 
"But not like this," I stuttered.
 
Just then she put her hand down my joggers and my cock just sprang out as she started to stroke it. Then she went down on her knees and started to lick my throbbing guilty cock.
 
She had only licked it around six times when I just lost it and spurted in her mouth and up her face and into her hair.

She licked it all off my cock and grabbed some tissue and began wiping her face. I went into my bedroom and was just sitting on my bed feeling guilty.
 
Just then I heard her quietly whispering my name outside my door,

"What Deborah," I said as she opened my door standing there totally naked.
 
She came in and sat next to me.

"Please don't reject me because of my age, I'm all grown up and want to feel you inside me."
 
I just kissed her this time and laid her on the bed and started moving towards her titties and licked her now erect nipples puckered up about 3mm.

Then I moved down to her very hairy pussy and started licking her clit while nuzzling her now and again while she moaned that she wanted my cock inside her.
 
With that she laid on her back I moved in on top of her and started to rub her opening with my knob.
 
It was so tight she whimpered as I started to ease inside her warm pussy inch by inch until I jolted again and filled her with my hot jizz.
 
With the lubrication oozing out of her tight pussy, I slid all the way in and she started groaning while I slowly pumped in my semi erect cock until it hardened again.

I asked her if she liked it and she shrieked and grabbed me so tight that I couldn't move. Wave after wave of orgasm went through her until she stopped and started crying on my shoulder saying that she loved me.

"That was the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me."
 
She just laid in my arms cuddling my limp body, I just kissed her and told her that we could only do this until I got married later in the year which it did.
 
She was my wife's bridesmaid and I managed to have a dance with her to How Deep Is Your Love by Take That.

We often see each other at family doo's and we manage a hug in private as we will always be close...

Published 
Written by david71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments