Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First time with my favorite cousin

11
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I grew up in a very strict family. The only thing kids had to concern themselves with was academics. All the parents in the family made sure that little could distract us. We could not participate in extracurricular activities, unless they had an academic bent to it. TV time was limited to a couple of hours a day. Weekends were made to catch up on homework. And to make sure there were no distractions caused by the opposite sex, the boys and girls in our family were sent to all boy and all girl catholic schools. That meant that the only contact with the opposite sex all the kids in my family had been primarily with cousins.

Vicky was one of these cousins. From an awkward nerdy girl she had grown up into an attractive young woman. I did not consider her a great beauty. Her face was attractive enough, but she hid her body under oversized frumpy clothes. She was a senior at a Catholic High School and wore a school uniform most of the time.

One weekend, she and her sister came to the city and stayed over at our townhouse. Our town house is four stories high and seven small bedrooms were spread over the upper floors. My sister was about the same age as Vicky’s youngest sister, and they decided that they wanted to sleep in adjoining bedrooms on the upper floor. My sister suggested that Vicky use her room, which is adjoining to mine and accessible through a French door. In fact, that door was the primary access door to my sister’s room.

So when we retired that evening, Vicky passed through my room into my sister’s room, and started to unpack her overnight bag. While she was doing that, we chitchatted about schools, music, the usual topics teenagers talk about. As I usually do, I dimmed all the lights except for the reading light next to my bed. We started to get into a good conversation. As I looked up, Vicky was laying down on my sister’s bed. I asked her if she was tired, but she said that she was not. It was just more comfortable. So, I invited her over and join me on my bed. So, we laid side by side. As time went by, we started to talk about more personal subjects and Vicky somehow was resting in my arms. She was the first girl ever to do so with me. It was an amazing feeling to have her in my arms. And my heart started to race. She appeared to be breathing heavier as well.

“This is very nice. I had never imagined it feeling this way”, I whispered to her.

“I have,” she responded, “but a bit different though.

“How different, “I replied

She hesitated for a second, but then continued “I thought we would be naked.”

I felt a rush going through my whole body, and a little stir below.

“You want to get naked,” I asked

She nodded. So, we sat up, and I started to take of her top, revealing a white bra. She pulled my T-shirt off. Then she laid back and raised her hips, and I helped her pull her jeans off.

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

Then she undid my zipper and unzipped mine. I stood up and pulled them down together with my shorts. I was completely naked now, with my dick pointing sky-high already. I unhooked her bra, and it fell off her torso. Slowly I lowered my fingers down her torso, under the waistband of her panties, and sliding them off. We were both naked. She was laying on her back while I was sitting on my knees next to her. I looked at her. She had a gorgeous body. I cuddled up to her, and started to slowly caress her, first on her belly, and then slipping slowly to her lovely breasts. She closed her eyes. When I took her nipples between my fingers, it was as if a shock of electricity went through her body. In the mean time, her hand had found its way to my dick, and she was gently stroking it up and down.

“Is this way you imagined in?” I asked.

“Almost,” she responded as she slowly opened her eyes. “I also imagined you making love to me. I want to feel you in me.”

I was did not see that one coming.

“I don’t know, “I stammered, “I have never done it.”

“We can be each other’s first”

“But what if we get caught or if you get pregnant?”

“Please,” she whispered in a begging tone, pulling my head towards her lips and kissing me.”I want you to be my first”

By now, my head was clearly drowning in hormones. I slid down her body, spread her legs and put myself in position with the tip of my dick posed at the entrance of her glistening pussy. I rubbed it up and down her labia.

Are you sure, “I asked? She nodded. I slowly pressed the head of my dick through her entrance. I felt her wetness coating me as I slid in deeper and deeper, till I experienced a bit of resistance. Vicky moaned slightly.

I stopped my progress. “No, go deeper”, she whispered.

“I don’t want to hurt you”

“It hurts a bit. But I don’t want to stop, go ahead, push deeper”.

I obliged her and slowly progressed till I was all the way in. Vicky whimpered, so, I stopped all movement. She pulled my head towards hers and she kissed me deeply. That was my signal to continue and I slowly moved out. When she gave me a slight nod, I entered her again.

“Go faster, “she begged. I slowly increased the pace with each stroke, till I found a good rhythm. Again, we kissed deeply, and I felt my orgasm building. She must have felt it too, probably because I started to make low grunts.

“Come in me,” she moaned, “don’t pull out. I want to feel you spurt in me”. This being my first time as well, needless to say, I did not have much control and I orgasmed just a few seconds after she had made the request.

We stayed entwined for a couple of minutes before reality caught up with us and the fear of being discovered became too great. She got out of bed, picked up her clothes and went to her bed, closing the French doors behind her.

Published 
Written by eroticus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments