Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time With My Mom Meenakshi

"First Time With My Mom"

8
2 Comments 2
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
My name is Zack and I was born on 11th May 1975 (28 years-old),my zodiac or starsign is Taurus and I’m married.Even before my marriage,I had developed sexual feelings about my Mom.My Wife is also a beautiful woman,but I somehow always felt that having sex with my Mom would be more erotic,especially since it was taboo.I had not have sex before marriage and I enjoyed the sensation when I fucked or have sex with my Wife for the 1st time.We both have regular sex and I enjoy it,but still the thought about having sex with my Mom remained.

Let me now describe about my Mom a little bit.My Mom’s name is Meenakshi and my Mom was born on 24th June 1952 in Kerala,India (my Mom zodiac or starsign is Cancer ).My Mom is 51 years-old right now and my Mom is a typical Indian housewife,conservative but cute.My Mom is about 5’2” (or about 158 cm) in height and of small build.My Mom’s skin is fair and has compact boobs (breasts) and buttocks.I had tried seeing my Mom naked but I didn’t get the chance,so I could only imagine my Mom’s naked body.I would very much have like to fucked or have sex with my Mom before my marriage,but the chance I was waiting for only came after my marriage.Let me tell you about it.

A year after I and my Wife were married,my Wife became pregnant and went to her parent’s house for delivery.My Mom then came and stayed with me to helping me,leaving my Dad alone in our hometown.For several days initially,it was all normal.My Mom just cooking for me and serving me foods,washing my clothes,getting things ready for my office,cleaning the house and others.It happened during the summer season in the month of May and I used to wear just a towel around the home,nothing else.My Mom used to wear a saree as usual.I used to return from office,then take a bathe,sit in my room and drinked a coffee daily as is my habit,then have dinner and next went to bed in my room.My Mom used to served me foods,then have dinner herself and go to bed in another room.I used to get horny sometimes but then I just masturbated and went to sleep.On the Sunday afternoons,I used to have lunch with my Mom,then masturbated,then went to bed and sleep for a few hours.My Mom hardly came to my room,so I felt free to sleep naked and masturbated openly.

One Sunday afternoon,I was into the same routine.I had shot my hot cummed juices and then I went to sleep.Possibly someone had came to my house and was asking for me,so my Mom knocked my room.I must have been deep asleep,so my Mom entered my room and there I was,asleep with my limp hard cock with fresh semen,just finished ejaculated on my belly,deep asleep.My Mom must have felt odd,so my Mom went away and knocked louder.Then I woke up and went out,tying my lungi on my waist.My Mom looked oddly at me,but I finished with the business at hand and went back to bed.But now my sleep was disturbed and I felt the urge to masturbated again.

So I got naked again,not knowing that my Mom had seen my hard cock.I slowly rubbed myself,ejaculated and was about to go to sleep again when the door opened.It was my Mom...!!!I was so embarrassed and angry.I covered myself and shouted at my Mom.

"Why can't you knock my door before coming in,Ma...???"I shouted to my Mom.My Mom said nothing to me and just came in.Then my Mom sat near me and said to me.

"You know,Honey...I had came into your room this afternoon before you woke up...I saw your thing,you know..."my Mom said to me.

"So...???"I asked my Mom with shocked.

"You had just ejaculated...Your Dad gets very annoyed if I wake him up after he has ejaculated and gone to sleep...So,I didn’t want to disturb you,but I had to wake you up because someone is coming and asking for you,Honey..."my Mom said again to me.I was silent.

"You dearly miss your Wife,don’t you Honey...???It is natural at this age to have sex regularly...When you do not have your Wife with you,it is so frustrating...Also masturbation is OK like hotel food until you married,but once you get used to a woman's body,masturbation is no longer fun...I noticed that your semen was not much..."my Mom said again to me,explaining something to me.

I did not know what to say,but my hard cock was slowly rising inside my lungi.This was my Mom telling me about my hard cock,about sex and about my semen.

"When did you last have sex,Honey...???"my Mom asked me.

"4 months back,Ma..."I replied to my Mom.

"And after that...???"my Mom asked me again.

"I just use my hands to empty my balls,Ma...”I replied to my Mom and I was getting bolder.

"You have never had another woman in 4 months beside your Wife,Honey...???"my Mom asked me again.

"Never,Ma..."I replied to my Mom.

"It is tough at your age,you know Honey...Honey,shall I tell you something...???I’m here to look after you when your Wife is away...That means everything,Honey..."my Mom said again to me.

MelekKara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelekKara



"You means...???"then I asked my Mom.

"Yes...That too,Honey..."my Mom then replied to me.

"What do you means that too,Ma...???"I asked my Mom again.

"Honey,like hunger,sex is also a physical drive...Before marriage it is OK,but after marriage,a man should not be deprived of a woman's body...So if you really want sex again,I really can help you out,though I’m not really young anymore,Honey..."my Mom explaining to me.

My Mom was 51 years-old right now and I thought my Mom must be dry down there.My Mom must have guessed what I was thinking about.

"Women never really dry down there,Honey...In fact,at my age we are more slippery and wet than young women like your Wife...Also there need not be any fear of getting impregnated...So,just think about it and if at all you need a woman's body,remember I’m here to take care of you and give you any pleasures that you really need,Honey..."my Mom explaining to me again.

By now I was fully hard,7 inches of my hard cock is rock hard.What the hell I thought about...???Slowly I lifted off my lungi.I was naked inside.My hard cock was standing rock hard,within a jungle of pubic hair.I held my hard cock and started masturbating again,slowly looking at my Mom.I had decided that I would want to entered my hard cock deep inside into my Mom’s hot pussy hole and then have sex with my Mom.My Mom had already seen my hard cock,but had not seen it hard and being pumped.So my Mom just watched me.

"Sit down,Ma..."I said to my Mom and then my Mom sat down near me on my bed not taking her eyes off my hard cock.I became fully naked and started masturbating my hard cock openly before my Mom.I needed to touch a woman,so with one hand,I touched my Mom’s cheeks,then my Mom’s boobs (breasts) and then my Mom’s thighs from above my Mom’s dress.

"Wait a minute,Honey..."my Mom said to me and then my Mom got up.Soon my Mom took off her saree,blouse,petticoat,bra and panties and was naked before me.Then my Mom sat near me again.

"Now you can see and touched me,Honey..."my Mom said again to me.I did not hesitate.One of my hands immediately went to my Mom’s hot pussy.It was slightly hairy,but small with puffy lips.I touched it and opened up my Mom’s hot pussy lips and then looked at the small hole.I was wondering how I had come out of that tiny hole.

The thought drove me mad and I kissed my Mom’s hot pussy lips and started licking my Mom’s hot pussy violently.My Mom then started moaning.

"How is my hot choot (pussy),Honeyyy...???Is it better than your Wife's hot choot (pussy),Honeyyy...???"my Mom then said to me and asked me.

"Yes,Ma...It is divine..."I replied to my Mom.

"Naturally...You just came out of it on 11th May 1975,Honey..."my Mom said again to me.

I got on top of my Mom and then my Mom guided me into her hot pussy.The feeling was much more erotic than fucking or having sex with my Wife.My Mom’s hot pussy cunt was more tighter than my Wife's hot pussy.My Mom’s mush have guessed what I was feeling,so my Mom said to me.

"Yes,Honeyyy...My hot choot (pussy) hole is tight and your Dad has a much smaller cock compared to you,Honeyyy...Your hard cock must be over 6 inches,right Honeyyy...???"my Mom said to me and asked me.

"Actually its almost 8 inches,Ma..."I replied to my Mom.

"Your Dad’s hard cock is exactly half of your hard cock’s size,and your hard cock are thicker too...I feel so filled,Honeyyy..."my Mom said to me.

"Shall I call you by your name when my hard cock is deep inside your hot choot (pussy) hole,Ma...???"then I asked my Mom.

"No,Honey...Just call me Ma,Amma or anything...It is more erotic when we both fucked or have sex together consciously as Mother and Son..."my Mom replied to me.

"Okay,Ma...I think I’m going to ejaculated right now,Ma...Shall I pull out my hard cock from deep inside your hot choot (pussy) hole right now,Ma...???"I said to my Mom and then I asked my Mom.

"No,Honeyyy...I really want you to wet me deep inside with your hot semens (cummed juices)..."my Mom replied to me.

After I had reached my 1st sexual climaxed,I shot my semens (hot cummed juices) deep inside my Mom’s hot pussy while my Mom had reached her 1st sexual climaxed with me.

That was just the 1st time.Until my Wife came back after her deliver,I had have sex with my Mom every day,at least twice and shot my semens (hot cummed juices) deep inside into my Mom’s hot pussy,my Mom’s ass,my Mom’s mouth and everywhere...

Published 
Written by razackzamarul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments