Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flo brings Brenda to watch

"My aunt was my teacher"

2
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Flo brings Brenda

The next day I had one early class. When it was over I walked quickly across campus, then on to Aunt Flo’s house. It was about 11:30 AM. Aunt Flo and her friend Brenda were having coffee at the kitchen table. Flo was wearing wrinkled pajamas and fluffy slippers. Brenda was wearing jeans and a black sleeveless T shirt with flip-flops. Flo stood up to greet me with a kiss. Brenda stood up too. We shook hands. Then she awkwardly kissed my cheek. Holy shit, I thought. If she’s going to be awkward this might be a mess, because I wasn’t very comfortable myself. I was just passed 18. Aunt Flo was about 42. I guessed Brenda was around 50. She had a pleasant face and a friendly smile. Her boobs were very large. She seemed a bit timid.

Flo was wonderful about reading people. She took charge in a charming way that relaxed everyone. “Well we all know why we’re here,” she laughed. “But just to be sure we’re all on the same page, my Allie-boy is going to make fantastic love to his old Aunt Flo, and the love starved Brenda is going to watch and become aroused, until she can’t stand it anymore. Then she’ll go home to her dildo.” We all nodded in agreement. With a huge grin, Flo added, “let the games begin.” In contrast to her broad grin, Brenda and I smiled weakly. Stepping between us, Flo took us by our hands and led us to her bedroom.

Brenda sat in the upholstered chair. Flo kicked off the floppy slippers and shed the pj’s. She quickly got into the unmade bed. As I undressed I thought, Flo showed no modesty getting naked in front of Brenda. It made me wonder if they had something going on between them. With her hands, Flo motioned me to her. I straddled her across the thighs. Her arms went around my neck and she pulled my mouth to hers. I lied atop her with my legs outside hers and my eager young hard on pressed to her tummy. I like to begin kissing sweetly, not hungrily. Flo was further along then I was at this point. I thought she and Bren must have been discussing sex (at the very least, discussing) before I arrived. She ate at my lips and her tongue was searching my mouth. It wouldn’t take an 18 year old guy long to catch up, no matter how far ahead the woman was. I got off my straddle position to kneel at Flo’s side. I began nibbling on her nipples and caressing the top of her thighs.

Flo whispered, “Move to the other side.” I realized my back was to Bren and my body was blocking her view. I climbed over Flo and cleared the view. Glancing at Bren, she had a little smile on her face, her arms were crossed across the big boobs and her legs were also crossed. I went back to my task.

I remembered Flo’s instructions and my mouth massaged her nipples. Slowly my tongue danced around the outer edge and made smaller circles until I reached the protruding center. Giving that highly sensitive place special attention, I would end by pulling it into my mouth with suction and licking the most forward edge at the same time. Then I switched to the other one and repeated my routine. All the while I was caressing her thighs. I continued this for a good while. When Flo moaned and elevated her knees, I knew it was time to move on. I love that sensitive triangle of flesh, just above the pussy and below the navel. I moved to caress that area with my lips. As I did so, I noticed Bren was massaging her breasts right thru the T shirt.

I told Flo, “please don’t suck my cock now. It will make me cum to soon.” I straddled her face and leaned forward. Blowing soft warm breath into her navel, my lips skated across the triangle. Down as low as where her pussy hair was. Side to side across her soft white tummy, my mouth teased and tasted her soft warm flesh. Holding the weight of my body on one arm, I had a free hand to slide lightly up and down Aunt Flo’s inner thighs. I was in rapture. I loved the smell of her skin. The sensuality of my lips across her tender triangle was giving me an emotional high. OMG, wasn’t this close to being in heaven?

  Flo started to blow her warm breath on my balls. Her fingertips were exploring the pronounced edge of the head of my cock. I looked at Brenda.

ithinkaboutu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ithinkaboutu

Nude from the waist up, she had one hand on her tits and the other one buried between her legs. Flo’s delicate touch had the blood pounding thru my cock. I moved my face to hers to remind her not to arouse me so quickly, but she spoke first.

“Just like yesterday, Allie-boy. I want you to cum fast, so later on you will last longer.”

She lovingly kissed my mouth. Who could argue with her logic? I returned her loving kisses.

She said, “make me cum with your mouth again. I love how you do that. If you feel like cumming along the way, don’t hold back. OK, Baby? I love you. I want you to cum early.”

“I’ll make him cum fast, I’ll make him cum for you,” said Brenda,

She was nude now and on the bed. I was so taken aback, Flo spoke before I could speak for myself.

“Please Allie, let Bren make you cum. She hasn’t had any real cock in more then two years."

Again, before the words could form in my mouth. . . . .Brenda put me on my back. My head was on a pillow at the headboard. She had a forceful way about her now. On her knees, between my legs she went down on my cock with a growl in her throat. For all the strength of her body and personality her mouth was indescribably gentle. She would take the whole shaft into her mouth quickly, with the mouth wide open. Then she would draw her face off of it, slowly while rocking her head side to side. Again, with a throaty growl, envelope it all, like an animal, then draw off so elegantly. And those DD titties, resting on my thighs.

“MMMM, MMMMM,” Brenda was murmuring, as she changed her posture. She went from kneeling to being on her hands and knees. Those titties almost blocked my view, but I could see what she was MMMMM'ing about.

Lying on her back, Flo had slid her head between Brenda’s knees and was lapping at her pussy. Oh yeah, we had it going good now. Me on my back, getting this unusual, heavenly blow job. Brenda on her hands and knees. Sucking my cock, while Aunt Flo was between Bren’s thighs, upside down, eating her pussy. If my cock wasn’t tingling so much, just picturing this scene would make me cum. So cum, I did. I shot a big 18 year old load into Brenda’s 50 year old mouth.

“MMMMM, MMMMMM, MMMMMM, “ She welcomed it like the sex starved babe she was.

“Let me taste it too,” called Flo. Brenda swung around and put her mouth on Flo’s, They shared what was left in Bren’s mouth.

“Thanks,” said Flo. “Now let me make you cum Brenda, while Allie fucks me.”

Flo directed Brenda  to stand by the edge of the bed. She lied with her head facing up, just over the mattress edge.

“Allie you fuck  me now, and Bren, you put that big pussy on my face.”

Bren obliged and laid a sopping wet cunt on Flo’s face. Allie had no hard on yet, so he crawled in position and licked Flo’s pussy. He reached out to cup Bren’s nipples which were hanging down on Flo. Bren was having her cunt eaten and her nipples fondled. She was a very sexy woman and relished all the attention and arousal she was receiving. As her passion grew, she asked them,

"Will you help me cum now, help me cum please?” Ever so quickly Flo asked her how we could help.

 Bren said, “I want to 69 with Flo, me on top. And I want Allies cock in me doggie style at the same time.”

Flo got in position first. Bren mounted her and they began to eat each others pussy. Watching them, I knew this was not their first time together. Who cares, I thought. I’m just so glad to be a part of this party.

I got in position behind Bren. I loved the way her pussy hung down between her legs. With my palms facing her ass, I opened her and slipped into a tight velvet cunt. As slick as her mouth was on my cock, that’s how slick my cock felt sliding in and out of her mature, hot cunt. Flo was right on earlier. Because I came already I was able to last a long time. I stroked and stroked. I played with the tits of both women. After they ate each other to orgasm, I banged real hard against Bren’s ass. Bang, bang, bang. Long and deep I fucked her until I shot a stream of cum into that velvety old cunt.

Please take a moment to score & comment before you leave. Thank you.

Published 
Written by ayess2149
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments