Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forbidden Temptations

"Getting caught masturbating isn't necessarily a bad thing, when my daughter likes to watch."

69
9 Comments 9
38.9k Views 38.9k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Famous Story

The exhilarating sound of giggling teenage girls interrupted the otherwise lazy spring Tuesday evening, but I remember it like yesterday. I opened the curtains and looked out of my second-floor bedroom window to watch the half-dozen pretty teen girls doing mock gymnastics in the backyard. Jenny, one of my daughter’s classmates, did the splits. Her skirt rode up and her white panties were displayed delightfully.

The thin fabric hugged the pronounced shape of her tasty pubic mound perfectly, yet my eyes were drawn towards my own daughter. Unconsciously I let my bathrobe fall open and gripped the thickening warmth of my shaft. What am I doing? Stroking my cock watching my own daughter? Conflicted feelings hijacked my fatherly morals. I continued teasing my length eliciting a massive veiny erection. Kara’s perky nipples pointed like mouthwatering eraser sized nubs through her obviously braless tank top.

That’s it, take daddy’s cock baby! I closed my eyes and licked my lips as I went to that forbidden place. I gripped my swollen balls with my other hand and stroked faster. Daddy’s gonna make you cum honey! I readied myself for a torrid eruption of semen when the diminishing voices caused me to look out the window again. I opened my eyes to the disappointing sight of the girls prancing out the back gate. Damn! I took a deep breath and walked over to my dresser and picked up an old photograph of Kara and me. I smiled in resignation. Some fantasies are not meant to be, I suppose.

My blossoming daughter Kara was only a few weeks past her sweet sixteen. Leading up to that event had been weeks of planning, entertaining her classmates, trying on new clothes, phone calls, and loud music. Then there was the buzz and constant interruptions within our household. At times, putting up with a flock of cackling girls for days on end, was onerous. Other times it was a virile man’s visual smorgasbord glimpsing all that prettiness.

All in all, it was worth it, though. Kara was definitely a daddy’s girl and she exploited the fact that she had me wrapped around her finger. When her sixteenth birthday arrived it all came together exactly the way she wanted. Kara deserved it and the truth was I loved it.

We had a great relationship. Part of me was sad at the thought of my pretty daughter Kara growing up. Things were about to change those few weeks later, but not in the way I thought.

It was an otherwise uneventful mid-week school night. The grandfather clock chimed 10:00 as my daughter padded into the living room where I was lounging. Inexplicably this time, she gave me an unusually warm, lingering kiss goodnight. Her firm young breasts pressed into my chest like small unripe melons. I hugged her back enjoying her body warmth. What did I do to deserve that? My groin stirred. Rub your titties on daddy, like a good girl.

It felt sexual at that moment, holding her close to me. All too quickly Kara broke off the kiss and turned towards the hallway. She certainly was blessed with her mom’s prettiness and great figure. It’s going to be a challenge keeping the boys away! I thought to myself, looking at her cute tight ass tucked nicely into her JimmiJams. Thank goodness for warm spring evenings, skimpy p-jays and my daughter’s great little ass! I smirked slyly.

In my mind, I undressed her. At the same time, Kara turned and looked back to catch my day-dreamy eyes locked on her round little butt.

She coyly cocked her head to one side, flicked her hair and teased a smile in return. Unexpectedly Kara pushed her butt out and patted one of her ass cheeks with her hand. “Night daddy, lovez-ya!”

Sassy kid. She better watch herself or I might just want a piece of that ass! I clicked off the main living room lights. I was fully aroused by then as I headed to our bedroom. The lights were already off. I leaned into my wife Kate, pressing my tongue into her lips and forcing a sensual kiss.

“Not tonight hun. I’m too tired.” Kate’s body stiffened in resistance.

As usual, her mom was not feeling it. Truth be told, I expected it. My balls were swollen, aching for release and I had to try. At times, I wondered how we even conceived a daughter. My sex drive was not much different from my teenage years, however, Kate’s had waned.

This was unfolding as a pretty normal, disappointing weeknight, and it would be by my hand that I was to release all my pent up sexual tension. Unbelievable, not even a hug! I sighed quietly and closed the door to the bedroom

I flicked through sports channels until about 10:30. Assured that everyone was sound asleep, I headed down the hall to grab a DVD from a locked drawer in my office. Here it is. My cock tented in anticipation as I tiptoed back into the living room. I reduced the illumination by turning the dimmer switch down until the room lost all color.

Barely Legal #24. I couldn’t resist squeezing my cock. The old Hitachi DVD player clicked and whirred. I pressed the down button on the remote so that the TV sound volume was turned down until it was barely audible. As the DVD queued, I padded into the bathroom and grabbed the baby oil.

I walked back into the living room, expertly kicked the leg rest up and lounged into the couch in one skillful motion. I had made that move more than once! Pressing play, I skipped ahead to the chapter I liked. The glowing light of the television lit up the dark living room as a stunning blonde model with a completely shaved pussy was masturbating. An actor pretending to be her stepdad walked in ‘catching her.’

The taboo scene unfolded and my erection screamed for attention. I slipped out of my pajama pants, tee-shirt and oiled up my raging hard-on. Ahh, yes, mmm. I was stroking nice and slow, up and down the length of my seven-inch cock, intent on holding back. I kept on slowly stroking my cock for about fifteen minutes until a nice drop of precum appeared at the tip.

I had watched this DVD at least a hundred times probably and knew the part I liked was coming. The male porn actor was approaching the female model. Her pussy was wet and completely shaved smooth. His cock was immense, and he was teasing it up and down her pussy lips.

This time though, my thoughts seemed to migrate back to Kara, patting her cute butt in the hallway and looking back at me. It made me that much more erect. Put your cock in me, daddy!

“Damn,” I mumbled to myself. I was trying to hold back until he pressed his cock into her folds and started fucking her. Fuck, I’m close! I tried stroking slower and slower. I was too horny. I stopped stroking my cock entirely. It twitched and pulsed as if it had a mind of its own. There was no holding back now. It feels so fucking good. I was either going to shoot my load hands free or stroke to a furious climax. I chose the latter. Within seconds I was jacking my cock with firm abrupt strokes.

“Ughghgh fuck, mmmm!” I groaned as quietly as I could, as ropes of cum sprayed onto my chest. Fuck me! I looked down as my tight balls jetted about six or seven good streaks of glistening spunk on my chest and abdomen, until it was just a drool, leaking down my semi-erect cockshaft.

A minute or so went by before my raspy breathing slowed to a quiet pant. I enjoyed the cooling stickiness on my bare skin and waning orgasm. I stroked my sticky unrelenting erect cock. Lick up daddy’s cum, honey. Closing my eyes I visualized my daughter’s cute butt. Shit, I better clean up. Resigned to the late hour, I finally moved towards the bathroom for cleanup duties.

Washing off all that cum and baby oil with a warm washcloth took a bit of time, so it was a number of minutes, before I re-entered the living room, shut off the DVD player and TV. It was after eleven by the time I finally put everything away. Sometimes this seemed like such a lengthy exercise when I included all the cleanup and everything, but emptying my balls was always worth it.

I’d have no trouble sleeping now. I made my way back to the living room to kick the footrest up on the couch, put my p-jays back on, and turned out the lights. What the hell is that on the floor? It looked like a rag at first. I picked it up and held it up to the light.

Shit, it looks like Kara’s Jimmi Jamm bottoms! The exact same color as what she was wearing earlier. How did they get here behind the couch? Very quietly I walked down the hallway to my daughter’s room, and carefully opened the door.

“Kara?” I whispered. My p-jays tented as forbidden sensual energy whirled in my body and mind. Being in my daughter’s room felt extremely sexual and tense. Fuck I’m so hard again! Temptation percolated. I inhaled deeply. Relax dad. Don’t think about climbing into bed with Kara. I tried to calm my raging feelings.

No answer. She appeared to be tightly wrapped under the covers sleeping. I placed the bottoms on her dresser and was just about to head out of her bedroom door. I stopped. The alluring form of my daughter’s shapely body was outlined by the covers perfectly. I leaned in and kissed the back of her sleepy head. God, you’re beautiful.

 Before I could turn to leave, “Daddy?” Kara rolled over to look at me, blinking her sleepy eyes.

“Hi pretty-eyes, you should be sleeping.” Deep in my subconscious, I was glad that my daughter was awake. “Sorry if I woke you up, but I found a pair of your p-jay bottoms in the living room. I was just bringing them back.” Are you naked under the covers? Can daddy see? I held my breath as if Kara could read my dirty thoughts.

“Oops, sorry daddy.” My daughter paused as if she was thinking of something before speaking again. “I can’t sleep, can I have a goodnight kiss? Please daddy?” Kara unfurled the covers and opened her arms for a hug. I can see your tight little tummy. Open the covers more for daddy, Kara. I stared down at the exposed skin of her tummy trying to see if her p-jay bottoms were on.

“Of course hun.” I leaned in, hugging her and kissing her on the forehead. As a last gesture, I brought her wrist up and kissed the back of her hand. The distinct fragrance of her sex greeted my nostrils. Along with that, the tips of several fingers were noticeably wet. I can smell your pussy, Kara. You were rubbing it. Good girl. Were you thinking of daddy? I was embarrassed, but part of me was thrilled that my daughter was enjoying the fun of self-pleasure. Yes, she was masturbating!

“Aw, can’t you stay daddy?” My daughter pouted. Her eyes were transfixed on my blatantly tenting p-jays.

“G’night hun!” My eyes, in turn, were taking in the semi-sheer outline of my daughter’s wonderfully perky nipples, under her t-top. “I better get to bed.”

I looked over at my daughter as I closed the door. I want to suck your sweet little nipples baby. Her right hand was immodestly and obviously under the covers, in between her thighs. Fuck, she’s rubbing her little cunt, while she’s talking to me. She must be horny. I wonder if she’s thinking about-?

“Night dad!” She hushed her voice, not hiding the fact that she was looking at my cock trying it’s best to free itself from my pajama pants. Kara bit her lips as her pelvis pushed into her hand.

I willed myself to forget as much of that encounter as I could. That was that. There was no real attraction between us. There couldn’t be! It was wrong to think of my daughter that way. I thought, falsely denying my innate desire as I slid under the covers and went to bed. Tantalizing dreams coursed through my restless sleep that night.

The warm spring sun helped to discourage me from punching the snooze button. Instead, I woke up that next day feeling youthful and refreshed but still sexually charged. Everything was fantastic the entire day, until Thursday night. 10:30 pm rolled around once again and I was starting my masturbation routine. The lights were dimmed, I was completely nude, covered in glistening baby oil from my chest to my thighs, stroking my cock when suddenly I heard a noise.

Oh fuck, someone is coming! The hallway light clicked on. I immediately went into panic mode pausing then stopping the movie, and grabbing my crumpled p-jay bottoms from the floor to cover up my crotch. The glowing pause screen on the television lit up my naked body. There was nothing that I could do.

Valeriemiiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valeriemiiller

Kara wandered right into the living room and sat on the ottoman off to the left side of the couch I was on. “What are you doing daddy?” She asked coyly but quietly. My daughter licked her lips gazing directly at the crumpled p-jays over my cock.

“Nothing, nothing hun.” I was not looking very innocent while trying to dissuade her interest. Did you come in here on purpose, to try and catch me? Both of my muscular legs were completely bare, only my groin was covered and not very well at that.

“Just watching an old movie, Kara. Shouldn’t you be sleeping?” My hands and thighs shimmered with oil.

“I’m not tired, Daddy.” Kara squinted her eyes and then focused on the DVD case that I left on the coffee table, She picked it up and looked at it before she spoke half giggling. “This doesn’t look like any old movie Daddy!”

I was so embarrassed. What the fuck do you say to your daughter now? I didn’t really know what to say, being caught by my daughter, in the act pretty much. Fuck, my cock is so hard it hurts. Pressing with both hands, I tried to force my raging erection down through my scrunched up pajamas.

“I’m sorry hun, I thought that everyone was asleep,” I responded apologetically. “I’m really sorry.”

“It’s okay, daddy. I’m sorry I interrupted you. I’m going to go back to bed now. I promise I won’t come out again.” Her voice sounded truthful. Kara walked over and gave me a nice peck on the lips. Goosebumps emerged as her small hand grazed my bare thigh before she frowned a smile and sulked back to her room.

I simply sat there frozen for I don’t know how long, trying to digest the situation. I was both profoundly embarrassed, but also a little disappointed (that she didn’t stay.) I’m sorry honey, I wish I’d asked you to stay.

Finally, I walked over to the bathroom and washed up. There was no way I felt like masturbating now. I couldn’t. I sensed that Kara was still awake listening to me somehow. I sat back down on the couch bunching up my pajama bottoms over my swollen cock and balls.

I was just about to unload the DVD and put everything else away when I heard the click of Kara’s bedroom door. I was glad at that moment, not to be jacking off, as she walked into the living room. She walked in front of where I was sitting on the couch and appeared to be almost in tears. Oh no, I’ve hurt her!

“I’m so sorry daddy. I didn’t mean to embarrass you.” She pouted. My daughter’s nipples were visibly pert through the fabric of her top.

“Aww, it’s okay hun, it’s not really your fault.” I tried to console her. Fuck my cock is getting so hard.! I’m not going to be able to hide it!

“Oh, daddy.” She replied, sounding semi-relieved.

My daughter energetically sat herself down sideways on my lap and gave me a big hug and kiss. Her kiss was lusty and wet. You’re going to make daddy fuck you. Kara’s pointy sweet tongue pressed into my lips and danced, awakening every inch of my cock. The cleft of her warm butt and groin aligned perfectly with my angrily erect penis, which was forced off to one side slightly. Her hand rested lovingly on my face while her kiss lingered. I pushed my tongue beyond her soft lips, deep into my daughter’s lovely mouth.

Her tongue swirled around mine, inviting me in. Take daddy’s tongue baby. I’m going to fuck your ripe pussy just like my tongue is fucking your mouth. Her hand was noticeably wet, and I inhaled the scent of her youthful pussy like an intoxicating aphrodisiac. God, she’s been just touching herself, again! The crumpled p-jays were being slowly wrestled off of my cock as she nestled on top of me. My hard cock is going to be touching her bare thighs if she keeps doing that. Keep wiggling on daddy’s lap baby. No, I shouldn’t-

My erection raged in satisfaction. It’s throbbing heat finally resting against the bare flesh of my daughter’s creamy inner thighs.

“It ’s, um okay hun,” I replied.

Oh no! Oh YES! I thought at the same time as my steel-like shaft, with a mind of its own aligned perfectly between Kara’s labia. Trapped between the thin fabric of my daughter’s jammy bottoms and my own bunched up p-jays. I could feel her delicate delicious warmth, and instead of getting off my lap, she wriggled around making the situation much worse.

“Um, Kara.” I tried to think of something to say. “Shouldn’t you get to b-” My daughter’s eager wiggling had caused my balled up pajamas to slide completely off of my groin and fall down between my legs.Oh shit, there is nothing covering my cock and balls anymore! If Kara stands up!

Kara interrupted me. “Daddy, promise you won’t be mad...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by zacholiver
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments