Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friday night fun part 1

1
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
 This is my first storey I hope you enjoy it.

Friday, the last day of school this term I was buzzing for the bell to ring at the end of the last lesson.

God maths last lesson made the day a drag. At 15:25 pm the bell rang and we where excused from the lesson. I ran home as fast as I could.

I reached my house in less than 10 minutes I opened the front door and ran up the stairs as fast as I could. I quickly got changed into a polo shirt and some jeans, after stepping out of my room I slowly headed to my sisters bedroom. I knocked lightly on the door to check if you was in. After getting no reply I opened the door slowly poking my head around the door. Sighing happily to myself that my sister definitely wasn't here. I stepped into her room and closed the door a little I moved towards to the corner of her room moving closer to her wash basket. I lifted the top off the basket and smiled as I reached down and pulled out a pair of my sisters lacy knickers, I heard the door open and heard my sister Becky shouting hello as she entered. I quickly put the let back onto the wash basket and ran back to my room.

I quickly shut my door and turning the key, locking the door. I brought my sisters lacy knickers close to my nose taking a good long sniff... Wow amazing...

Let me tell you about myself and my sister. My names Dan I'm 16 I go to a normal secondary school, I'm an average looking guy I keep myself fit and healthy but I've always been shy around girls, well.. apart from my sister Becky. My sister Becky is 18 and she is beautiful and I'm not just saying that she is super hot She was about 5 ft 4 and had long brunette hair, her deep blue eyes almost made you melt but the best thing about her body was her tits. She was a 34 DD I knew this because I checked my sisters bra's.

I quickly moved to the side of my bed and opened my draw and pushed my sisters knickers into the draw. I closed it quickly and unlocked my door. Heading downstairs slowly, making my way to the kitchen. As soon as I walked into the kitchen I was greeted with the sight of my sister bent over in her short shorts rummaging in one of the cupboards. “Hey Sis” I said as I walked to the fridge.

“Oh, Hey Dan I didn't know you where in, Mum and Dad wont be back for another week.” Said my sister. “Oh cool, do we have enough cash for another week?” I said this as I opened the fridge and pull out a can of coke closing the fridge door after. “Yeah, we have enough but aunt Linda is still really ill.” My sister said this as she took out some pots and pans.”What's for tea then sis?” I said as I watched her ass while she fiddled with the pans.

AnfisaRockk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnfisaRockk

“Oh, pasta and meatballs.” I got up from the table “I'm off into the living room sis” I said as I walked out of the kitchen.

I sat down on the sofa and grabbed the TV remote and turned the telly on. I flicked through the channels not really taking interest in what was on. After 20 minutes of flicking through channels I heard my sister run up the stairs. After flicking through channels for another 10 minutes I heard my sister come down the stairs she walked into the living room and sat next to me. I noticed she was wearing a low cut top which showed her cleavage off well and some cute little panties. She cuddled up to me slightly while I tried to focus on the TV and not her beautiful tits.

Becky sat and played with my hair while I focused on the TV. She brought her lips up to my ear and whispered seductively to me. . “Dan I know you've been taking my knickers... you naughty boy..” I slowly turned my head to my sister. “ I'm so sorry sis... I... I...” She pressed her finger gently to my lips. “I want you Dan... I've wanted you for a long time.” My sister said as she slowly stroked my leg and smiled to me. I leaned in close to her and started to kiss her passionately our arms wrapped around each other as we kissed. I moved my arms from around her and curled my fingers around her knickers.

I slid her knickers down her ass and off her legs, I chucked them across the living room. I got onto my knee's and she moved so she was sitting in front of me. “Oh Dan... I want you to fuck me... so much!” My sister said as she pushed her head back. I leaned forwards and pressed my lips against her warm wet pussy. The smell of her hot cunt was driving my insane, I started to run my tongue slowly up her hot cunt. I was loving every moment of this and from my sisters moans I'm sure she was too. I pushed my tongue into her hot and wet cunt she tasted amazing, I used my tongue to fuck her pussy while moving my right hand up to her clit. I started to rub her clit slowly as my tongue pushed deeper into her wet cunt. “Ohh fuck yeah yeah I'm close Dan more more!” I rubbed her clit much faster when I heard her say this as soon as I did she let out another almighty scream as she climaxed. “HOLY FUCK YEES DAN YESS!!” I smiled as I pull back from her cunt.

I quickly undid my jeans and pull them down and off. “Becky I'm going to fuck you all night long” I said smiling. But that's when the front door opened and Dad walked into the living room “DAN... BECKY.. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?”

To be continued...

Published 
Written by LostInSpace
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments