Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends watch incest

"Friends watch me and my sister fuck"

10
0 Comments 0
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I am Peter and have been a widower for three years. My sister, Audrey, has been widowed for two years. She lives in a bungalow about 100 yards from mine. Her next- door neighbours are a married couple, Frank and Mabel. My sister and I are friendly with them.
I had recently returned from a holiday in the south of France where I frequentlywent to a nearby naturist beach. On the telephone from France to Audrey I told her that I was getting a good over-all sun tan and told her where I was obtaining it. She then knew that I weas a naturist.
When I returned from my holiday I went to my sister to catch up with the news and tell her of my holiday. She told me she wanted to see the sun-tan I`d mentioned on the phone.
"All of it" I asked.
"Yes".
"I would have to strip naked to show you".
"That`s right. You would".
"But you haven`t seen me naked since we were young children on the beach with mum and dad. Do you think I should? After all, we are adults now".
"How can I see your sun-tan unless you undress? Do it".
I took everything off and stood completely nude in front of my sister and I began to get a small hard-on finding it sexy that she could see me. She told me to turn round several times.
"Yes. That`s quite a tan, but what`s that?" pointing to my slightly hard cock.
"Sorry" I said
"Don`t be. It`s natural. I`d like to hold it to make it bigger as I used to do to my husband. May I?"
"It would be naughty, but yes, do it".
She did, and squeezed it. My prick grew to it`s full hardness.
"If you aren`t careful you`ll make something happen as it does when I masturbate" I told her.
"So you masturbate, Peter. So do I, and I always do it when I`m naked. Now we know we both do it why don`t we do it now?. Seeing you naked and me holding your cock makes me want to do it. I`ll have to undress. Shall I?"
"Let`s do it. I never imagined I`d be jerking off in front of my you with you doing it to yourself"
"No. I didn`t mean that. Let`s do it to each other".
"What?" I cried. "Surely not. It would mean I`d be masturbating my sister and you doing it to your brother"..
""Why ever not? Where`s the harm? It should be exciting. I`ll undress fo it".
"I`d be seeing you naked for the first time as grown-ups. I`d like that.".
While waitng for her to undress in her bedroom my cock lost a little of its hardness, but when she returned, stark naked it came up again. I hadn`t known what a lovely figure she had. No sun-tan but firm breasts with pink nipples, flat stomach and long, shapely legs. Her pussy was shaven and I could see the lips of her cunt.
Audrey took my cock again and stroked it. I caressed her breasts until her nipples were hard, then slid my fingers into her pussy, finding her clit, which I caressed.
"Oh, yes. That`s nice" she whispered.
We kissed, our tongues probing each other`s tongues. Not the way a brother and sister should kiss, but neither should they be masturbating each other, but they were.
"I`m cumming!" I cried.
"So am I". she panted. "Don`t stop. Keep going!"
My ejaculation shot out on to her stomach as we stood there. Audrey had several orgasms to my one. It was heaven for me.
She went to the bathroom to clean up and returned, still naked and sat beside me on the setee. I told her that when she was jerrking me off it was much better than when I do it myself and she replied that it was the same for her.
I decided to confess that when we were doing that to each other I wanted to put my cock into her, though I knew I shouldn`t. Masturbation each other was one thing but if I fucked her it would be incest, which we shouldn`t do.
A couple of evenings later she and I went into Frank`s and Mabel`s bungalow for gin and tonics. By the time we were on our second one Audrey told them that I had an all-over sun-tan and I had undressed and shown it to her.
"Lucky you, Audrey" Mabel said, and asked me if I would show it to her and Frank.
"Go ahead, Peter" my sister told me. "Show them as you`ve shown me". So, with her permission, I strpped right off where I was. I was going to enjoy being naked in front of Mabel. Audrey, of course, had already seen me like that.
As I had for Audrey I turned round several times and again, my cock hardened slightly.
"Wow!" exclaimed Mabel "That`s quite a tan. Much better than mine and Frank`s. We`ve got white bits where we wear our bathers on the beach.

KassandraKat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KassandraKat

Your`s is all over".
"Why don`t you show us?" asked Audrey. Peter has shown you his".
"Why not?" asked Frank. "What do you think, Mabel? "
"I`m game" said she "but I think Audrey should also undress, too. Peter has stripped for us and we are going to undress so why shouldn`t she?"
"I`ll do it" replied Audrey.
All three stripped off and their clothes lay in a heap with mine at the side of the room.
I got a thrill seeing Mabel quite nude. She was slighly plump but still looked good. Like Audrey`s her pussy was shaven. She didn`t seem at all embarassed at me seeing her, but she did say that this was the first time she had been naked with anyone but Frank. I got the impression that she liked what she was doing. I think Audrey was enjoying showing herself to Frank who was getting a slight erection at the sight of my naked sister.
Mabel said "I can see that both of you men like what you are looking at. It shows" indicating our slight erections.
I think the two gins were affecting her thinking because she suddenly said "I want to improve the size of Peter`s cock if Frank doesn`t mind" to which Frank replied that she could provided Audreyn would do the same for him and asked her if she would.
"Yes. I will".
Mabel took mine and Audrey, Frank`s, but they didn`t just sqeeze our cocks, they stroked them, quite deliberately masturbating us. Neither Frank nor I could just stand there while we were being masturbated, so I finger fucked Mabel while her husband masturbated Audrey.None of us continued to orgasms. We all wanted the real thing by now.
Mabel and Audrey lay on their backs on the floor. I entered Mabel and Frank pushed into Audrey. How we fucked! Mabel was squealing as she came and I could hear Audrey gasping as her orgasm hit her.
It was too soon over, though and we all sat on setees and chairs, having our third gin and tonics, all still quite naked. We were all quite tipsy by now and out of the blue Audrey announced that she and I had masturbated each other.
"And why shouldn`t you?" replied Mabel. "Was it nice doing it with your brother?"
"It was. And what`s more Peter said afterwards that he wanted to fuck me".
"And did he?"
"No. he said we shouldn`t do it because we were brother and sister and it would be incest".
Frank asked her what she thought when I told her that and she replied that she rather wanted me to do it.
"Well" he said "Why didn`t you? No one would have known".
"You were daft not to" said Mabel. You said you wanted to do it. Go ahead and do it. I can vouch for peter`s ability to fuck with that big cock of his. It`s bigger than Frank`s and I had wonderful sex with him. Why not do it now?"
"What? In front of you and Frank?"
"Why not? asked Mabel. "You`ve seen Peter fucking me and I`ve seen you and Frank doing it. You didn`t mind me seeing you doing it with him so why not let us watch you and Peter doing it?
"All right then. What about you Peter?" 
"I`m all for it"
Audrey and I masturbated each other a little until I had a hard-on again, eagerly watched by Frank and Mabel. Audrey then lay on the floor and said "I`m ready, Peter. Come in"
I did, and we fucked, watched by our friends. She wrapped her legs round me so that I could go deeper into her and my cum shot into her. She cried out in her ecstacy.
Separating, we sat on our chairs again, now having our fourth drink.
"You were right, Mabel" said my sister. "His big cock gave me the best sex I`ve ever had"
Frank told us that he and Mabel watch X-rated DVDs which they buy on the internet. They like watching those showing brother and sister having sex tobether. He said that the DVD summaries say that the performers are brother and sister but they could be unrelated porn stars having sex. Seeing Audrey and me, who really are brother and sister, fucking each other was something special. It really was incest. Would we do it again for them some other time? To that I replied "We would. Both of us had marvellous sex and we liked being watched, after all, but first I would want sex with your wife Frank and Audrey sex with you".
"Indeed we shall" said Mabel. "I can`t wait to have your cock again".
"And I can`t wait to have it in me again" said Audrey
That is the end of my story except to say that we have had similar sex sessions since then.

Published 
Written by Tryer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors