Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From cousins to something more

"The time my cousin and i went from just cousins to something more"

9
1 Comment 1
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
To start off, my name is Lily. I'm 19, blonde, 5'7", 130 lbs. I don't have double ds but I do have an ass that everyone loves!

I was lucky enough that I got to buy my own house. It needed a little work done and thankfully, I have a pretty close family that will help out whenever someone needs help. I called my cousin, Michael, and he was more than willing to come over and give me a hand. Now Michael and I were really close when we were younger and I’ve always had a slight crush on him.

We are the same age, and we turned out to be the better looking children in our family, which I’m not complaining about. Michael is about 5'11", real skinny, but defined, dark hair, dark eyes, tan, just good looking. When I was 10, I moved out of state and we didn't keep in touch. I recently moved back to my home town, and things were awkward in the beginning. After a little while, things got back to normal. We'd pick on each other, pretty much flirt, but you couldn't call it that because we're related. Anyways, back to the story. 

Michael soon showed up with tools in hand, which I must say, was pretty damn hot. In no time, we were out back building the deck that was going around my above ground pool. It gets pretty damn hot in Florida so in about 5 minutes of working, we were both sweating our asses off. He took his shirt off, giving me a very nice view of those sexy abs and his v-line, which is a major turn on for me. He knows he is hot so any chance to take his shirt off, he does.

Apart from building the deck, we were flirting like normal, which I didn't mind one bit. Even though I knew I could never act on it, I liked doing it, a lot! After about an hour of working on the deck, we got so hot that we had to stop and cool off. We stuck our feet in the water, and just talked for a while.

"So Lil, what happened with you and Max?" Michael asked me. Max was my ex boyfriend that I ended it with, right before I bought my house. 

"He cheated on me." I said looking down at my feet in the pool. I am a pretty tough girl but I don't care who you are; being cheated on sucks ass and it hurts.

"I don't understand how a guy could ever cheat on you, I mean look at you." He said while staring at me, smiling.

I looked up and we smiled at each other briefly. Then, I got a huge splash of water in my face. I sat there for a minute giving him a second to laugh then I tackled him, trying to get him wet with the water that he'd just splashed on me. This started a wrestling match between us. Even though I’m a girl, I’m kind of strong and can hold my own so it wasn't an easy defeat for him. We wrestled for a good 5 minutes and kept getting closer to the pool with each passing minute.

As we were right on the edge, he had my hands pinned, and he was laying on top of me. I stopped fighting and we looked at each other. The tank top I was in was pulled down exposing the white lace bra I had on, and my short shorts were pushed up as far as they would go, from rolling around wrestling.

Once I stopped, I felt something hard between my legs. What was going on? Is this really happening? He adjusted himself so I couldn't feel it anymore and he started to blush. I knew he was embarrassed, but I wanted to keep this going. I looked at the pool and rolled over pushing him in. I caught him off guard, so he didn't have a chance to pull me in. I sat on the side waiting for him to come back up and when he did, he saw me laughing too hard.

He got that devilish grin that turned me on so much and grabbed me on either side by my ass and pulled me in. He still had a hold of me when I came back up, both hands still grabbing my ass. We just looked at each other for a brief second, and then he pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. 

I've been with my fair share of guys, and this was by far the hottest kiss I have ever had.

Kit_Kat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kit_Kat

Our lips parted and his tongue started exploring my mouth until it met with mine. After what seemed like a life time of fireworks in my mouth, we parted and looked at each other again.

"I don't think we should be doing this Michael. You're my cousin," I said, although I sure didn't mean it.

"You're just so sexy, Lil. I flirt with you all the time and you flirt back, I know you do." He was scared, I could see it in his eyes.

"You're right. I've always wanted this to happen, I just want to make sure you're not going to regret this after it does.." Right as I was about to finish what I was saying, his lips met mine and we started kissing again.

Our tongues were intertwined with one another and it was so hot that one of us had to make the next move. He was still holding me, my legs wrapped around him and his hands still grabbing my ass. I pressed my pelvis into his still hard and growing member. His hands started making their way up my sides to where my tank was. He took that off and threw it out on the deck. He undid my bra and threw that to the side too. He stopped kissing me and looked down at my B sized chest and started rubbing and pinching my now hard nipples. He kissed me then started kissing down my neck making his way to my chest. He sucked on my right nipple while rubbing the other. It felt so good; he knew what he was doing. He did the same with the other one, making sure it wasn't left out.

He made his way back up to my mouth while his hands were busy undoing my now see-through white shorts. Those were off and landed somewhere in the yard. I didn't care too much, because I was so focused on what we were doing. As he was pulling down my lace thong, I found his button and zipper and soon we were both completely naked in the pool.

He lifted me out and sat me on the side so that I was at the perfect height for him to eat my clean shaven pussy. His tongue licked all the right spots, making my legs shake. One of his fingers found my tight hole and started fingering away. It took all I had not to cum right there. I wanted to save it for later on though. "Stop, Stop! I don't want to cum right now. Switch with me and I’ll return the favor. " I said.

He did as I said and climbed up on the side while I went back in. His 7" dick was right in my face. I grabbed it and looked up at him and smiled. I've always wanted to know what his dick looked like and here I am about to have it in my mouth. He must shave, because there was no hair to be found.

I started pumping my hand up and down the length of his shaft. After a minute of stroking, I licked his head all the way around and then licked the length of his shaft up and down. He liked that. because he started softly moaning. I licked the head again and then took all that I could in my mouth. I started bobbing my head up and down on my cousins dick.

"Stop! I don't want to cum right now, I want to fuck you first." He said while hoping back down in the water.

He grabbed me by the waist, and pushed me up against the side again. He started kissing me while I wrapped my legs around his waist. The head of his dick found my soaking wet pussy and entered me. It felt so good that I moaned just a little. We were both so intent on not cumming right away that we stopped kissing. We were both about to cum when he blew his load inside me, and I came right as he did. He pumped his dick in me a few more times, making sure my pussy milked every last drop out, before he let it slide out. He leaned in and kissed me passionately.

"I hope that wasn't the only time this is ever going to happen.." Michael said. I looked at him, smiled, and wrapped my legs around his waist kissing him. We both knew that this wasn't going to be the last time; that's for sure.

Published 
Written by pinkgirl18
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments