Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From the sublime to the surreal

"Follow-up to Sara’s Surprise, which should be read first for context – aunt Susan’s revenge"

2
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Time slowed as the key turned in the front door, and nothing could be heard but the click of the latch opening. As the reality of the situation began to dawn, Juliet was the first to react. With a loud screech she scrabbled to her feet, leaving her scent coursing through my nostrils and her wetness dripping from my face. Sara was quick to her feet too, and as she rose the head of my straining penis slid from her anus, before I had had chance to explore her in any depth.

A blur of legs ran for the stairs, and within the briefest moment cousin Sara and her two friends had disappeared, leaving me alone, stranded on the sitting room floor with my trousers and underpants around my ankles. Of course, I tried to get to my feet, but I was beached there and as I struggled I gradually became aware of two shadows falling across my torso. My struggle ceased and I became very still; it was as if I thought my stillness would hide me as I lay there. Slowly I lifted my eyes to confront the two figures that blocked the warm orange glow of the Tiffany lamp that sat on the desk to my right. And as my eyes met those of Cecile and my aunt Susan, it felt as if the glow of that lamp had transferred itself into my body. Flushed with excruciating embarrassment, I watched the two women centre their gaze on my throbbing erection as I lay there totally exposed to them.

A slight smile played on Cecile’s lips as she turned her gaze back to my eyes; there was a gentleness in her face that spoke volumes. It was clear that she felt sorry for me, and perhaps she found me a little pathetic, too. Aunt Susan’s face was the complete opposite; she glared at me with such rage that I thought she would explode. Her face was burning with anger as she clutched at her hair with both hands, before releasing a guttural, banshee howl that seemed to shake the entire house from foundations to roof. “What on earth have you been doing?” she wailed. “You disgusting boy. Where’s Sara?” I motioned to the foot of the stairs, where my sixteen year old cousin Sara, and friends Lucy and Juliet had now gathered. All three had hurriedly dressed, and each was wearing a broad smirk upon their face. “Are you okay my darling?” gushed my aunt as she moved to embrace Sara.

“Yes, we’re okay mum,” came Sara’s reply.

“What’s been going on here?” Cecile chipped in with a somewhat calmer voice.

Lucy opened her mouth as if to speak, but before she had chance to utter a word Sara piped-up, “He kept asking us to pull our knickers down for him and then he got his thing out and asked if we would touch it.”

“What!" I cried. I couldn’t believe the lies pouring from Sara’s mouth.

“We all ran upstairs when he started playing with it,” Sara continued.

“He’ll never play with it again when I’m finished with him”, my aunt screamed with a pitch that continued to rise. 

She thundered towards me, while Cecile ushered my three tormentors back upstairs. Grabbing at my arm, aunt Susan pulled me to my feet, before thrusting me backwards onto the sofa. As I fell back I closed my eyes in anticipation of a rain of blows, but all that came was Cecile’s soothing, assertive voice, “Susan, calm down.” I opened my eyes to see Cecile with her arms around aunt Susan, partly restraining her and partly comforting her. With this, Susan burst into tears and dropped to her knees in front of where I sat, and as she did so Cecile followed her down. Aunt Susan’s tears were such a surprise that feelings of sorrow began to well up inside me, and I found myself apologising to her. Susan was a creature of ice and fire; I’d never seen her in such a state before.  

Stranger still was the realisation that I was sat on a sofa with a straining erection while my aunt and her best friend knelt in front of me. I think the realisation hit all three of us at about the same time, because my aunt’s tears dried with remarkable speed and her visage once again turned to a stony grimace. Given that I had already had two incredibly strong orgasms, one over Sara’s panty clad bottom, which sent hot, sticky semen cascading over her back and into her hair, and one as I rubbed my glistening sex-head against Lucy’s clitoris, I remain surprised to this day that I maintained such a rampant erection throughout the incident. It’s even more surprising when I think back to how shocked and frightened I felt.

Reason had left me as I sat there before Cecile and aunt Susan, with my twitching cock bobbing back and forth. I could have tried to cover myself at any time, but I didn’t. And as I lay back taking in the scene I noticed how both women, both in their early 30s, seemed to freeze and become transfixed upon me. In turn, there came a subtle but definite change in the way I perceived the both of them. Cecile was olive skinned, tall, thin and small breasted like her daughter Lucy, but instead of Lucy’s light, mousey coloured hair, Cecile’s was straight, shoulder length and almost jet black, like Juliet’s. Around her neck she wore a small ruby pendant, that acted to draw attention to the small bumps of her breasts which began to heave behind her tight, black sweater. My eyes darted to Susan to make the comparison, who was in pretty much every way just an older and slightly fuller version of cousin Sara. Like Sara, Susan was light skinned (although she lacked the freckles that covered Sara’s upper cheeks), about 5.7” and had blonde, bobbed hair. Her breasts, however, were considerably larger than Sara’s, and what was most striking was the size of her nipples that were clearly visible through the emerald green silk blouse she was wearing. It’s not that her nipples were erect, but they were large and puffy.

“Your penis looks very sore, does it hurt?” urged Cecile in a soft voice. Lost for words I nodded a reply. As I did so, Cecile shuffled closer, still on her knees, and reached out to take a gentle grip around the shaft of my aching cock. Tightening her hold slightly, she eased my foreskin back as far as it would go, as my pre-cum trickled down over her fingers. “I think you have torn your foreskin a little. It’s nothing to worry about, but I’m going to put some antiseptic cream on it to be safe,” she said in a reassuring tone and with a gentle smile on her face.  

“I’d let him suffer,” Susan added. At the same time she reached forward and took a tight grip on my penis, which she then pulled down firmly on. And yet I now noticed the start of a smile on her face as she ran her index finger over the purple head of my protuberance.

UrsulaDavisTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
UrsulaDavisTS

Susan continued to make small circular movements with her finger on the head of my penis, collecting pre-cum as she did so, while Cecile went to the kitchen for the antiseptic cream. She was soon back and had already applied a liberal amount of cream to her fingers.

“Stand-up for a minute so I can do this properly for you,” Cecile beckoned. I followed her command and was soon standing above aunt Susan with my swollen and sore erection just inches from her face, so close that I could feel her warm breath on it. As I stood and looked down I watched a clear trail of lubricating fluid fall from the tip of my penis and onto the carpet. Susan scolded me not to make a mess, while reaching out a hand to wipe the pre-cum from my penis with her thumb.

By now, Cecile was back on her knees. She looked up into my eyes, while again taking a gentle grip on my cock. Soon she was massaging the cream into my pulsating sex-head and around the foreskin, before sliding her hand back and forth over my penis in long, slow, gentle strokes. My desire to hold back only served to increase the intensity of the situation, and after what must have been no more than three or four strokes I felt my balls tighten and my buttocks clench. There was a knot at the root of my penis and in my stomach as I tried desperately not to release, but with one more backward stroke I thrust my hips forward and looked down to see the first pulse of my ejaculate spew forth in a swirling mass onto Cecile’s tight, black sweater. She made no sound as she pulled my foreskin backward and forward again in quick succession and again I thrust on the backward stroke. But this time, to my surprise, Cecile directed my penis to her left and before I could even try to stop myself I sent a second spurt flying towards my aunt’s face, landing on her closed lips and trickling down her chin. There was no time to even read the reaction on her face, because another and another squirt of sticky, white semen was already splashing over my aunt’s blouse and beginning to run down her cleavage. I thought she’d go mad at me, but for the first time there was more than a hint of a smile, and when she thought I wasn’t looking her way she popped her tongue out to lick my cum from her lips.

Susan’s eyes met mine, as she said in a low voice “We’ll never talk about this night again. We’ll pretend like none of it ever happen. I know that Sara isn’t totally innocent in all this, but from now on you two will stay well away from each other. I’m going to walk Sara home now, while you go and clean your self up. When you come back to the house I want you to go straight to bed.” With that, aunt Susan called Sara to come downstairs, while I pulled my trousers and pants up. I watched Susan quickly slip her coat on to cover her wet blouse as Sara emerged at the foot of the stairs. Neither Sara nor my aunt turned to look at me, as both hurried out through the front door.

“Come on,” Cecile said, “We’ll get you cleaned up.” Clutching my hand, Cecile led me up the stairs and into the bathroom. Shutting the door behind, she turned to me.  “I think we both need to clean-up,” and as she said this she pulled her cum stained sweater off over her head to reveal her tiny breasts and small, dark brown, hard nipples. She dropped the top into the laundry basket and walked towards me. I couldn’t take my eyes off her nipples, and I watched her bask in my gaze. Taking hold of me by the top of my trousers, Cecile unbuttoned them, pulled the zip down and let them fall to the floor, with my boxers following. “I can’t believe that your cock is already stiff again,” she exclaimed, handing me the showerhead to wash myself.

“I must admit I find this whole situation extremely erotic, but I know it’s wrong. Yet, I’m so excited and wet, look,” Cecile said with a slight tremble in her voice as she lifted her crushed velvet, purple skirt up to waist level, to display what I now know is referred to as a 'camel toe'. Moving closer, I studied the shape of her vulva concealed behind her delicate, yellow daisy covered pink panties. A moist patch was clearly visible and growing between the cleft. “I’m aching for a pee,” Cecile continued as she eased her panties down to show off her smooth, puffy mons pubis. With her skirt still at waist level and her knickers now around her ankles, she lowered herself onto the loo and lent back to expose herself to me again. Making an inverted V shape with her fingers, Cecile splayed her vulva and let go a torrent of hot, steamy urine. Again, I moved closer to take in the sight. “Don’t you need a pee, too, after all your excitement this evening,” she whispered.

“Yes,” I said, “…but I can’t make myself go.”

“That’s because you have an erection,” Cecile replied. “I’ll be honest, I don’t mind wanking you off again, but I’m not going to let you have full sex with me, and I don’t think it would be right to suck you off either. But, I’m jealous that you got some cum in Susan’s mouth, so if you want I’ll wank you over my face with my tongue sticking out so I can taste you. That’s if you want, and if you have any sperm left.” Cecile reached up with her right hand and took hold of the shaft of my erection, while her left hand cupped my balls and squeezed them as if to see if I had anything to give.

Looking down at Cecile’s wet outstretched tongue, while one hand fondled my penis and the other my balls, had me on the verge within seconds. Once again, I felt my balls tighten, before directing several squirts of semen into her mouth and onto her tongue. Cecile looked satisfied as she licked her lips and swallowed down my load. But as I released the last spurt from my now flagging penis, I also released an involuntary squirt of pee all over Cecile’s breasts. Cecile looked surprised and jumped up, saying “That’s very naughty.” As she did so she took hold of my limp cock and directed it into the loo, where I let go of myself while she held me softly. Finishing off, she shook the golden drops from my penis, before bending to plant a couple of small kisses on the tip.

I don’t remember too much about the next few minutes; everything was a bit of a daze. What I do remember clearly is climbing into bed back at my aunt’s house and playing the whole evening over and over again in my mind. In the space of just six short hours, I had had four strong ejaculations, the first full ones I’d ever experienced: one over cousin Sara’s bottom, one against my friend Lucy’s clitoris, one over Cecile’s sweater and my aunt’s face, and a last into Cecile’s gapping mouth. It was a night I’ll never forget. And as a budding Libertine, my imagination about what the future would hold ran wild.      

Published 
Written by Charley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments