Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking Cousins

11
2 Comments 2
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
As a child, I went to my grandmothers house every summer. I had many other cousins that also stayed there for she had a large house. The past two summers, however, I could not go, because I had to go to cheer camp.

The summer after those two years I decided I would go to grandmas house. I had matured a lot, growing 36 C breasts and a firm, round ass. My long dark brown hair had grown out, and was full of waves. I was tanned from the sun. My brothers and sisters stayed, for they were much to go to grandmas house. My two brothers were 21 and 23. My three sisters were 19, 22, and 25. I was 16. Being the youngest, I often got overlooked. All of my cousins were older than me, also. So I was expecting to be alone with grandma this summer.

When I stepped off the plane, into the terminal, I felt excited. I walked down to the gate. When I got there my grandma was nowhere to be seen. I wondered if she'd forgotten I was coming. I looked around a little but more. I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I looked over a guy that looked to be in his early twenties. He had black hair. His skin was an olive tone. His eyes were a deep brown. He was gorgeous.

He smiled at me. "Leah?"

"Um, yeah. Do I know you?" I asked hesitantly.

He laughed, "You don't remember me? I'm Chase. We're cousins. We made mud pies and played house."

I thought back to the good old days. I remembered Chase. He'd changed. "Oh my God, hey." I gave him a hug. He was tall. I only came up to his chest.

We talked a little but as he drove us out to Rutherford where grandma lived. After we got there we hung out with grandma a little bit. Then we had supper. Later on, after supper, and grandma had gone to bed, Chase and I were on the couch in the den watching TV. Chase had been really nice to me since I got there. He was funny and confident. He was very bold.

"Let's lay down." he said. He laid down on his side facing the TV. He patted the couch in front of him for me to lay down too. I did as he suggested. When we were young and all of the cousins came to stay, we all cuddled up together. So it didn't feel weird to be this close to Chase. We laid for a long time. He grabbed the remote. He scrolled down the guide. Finally he found an action movie.

"Chase, I'm cold. Will you pull the blanket over us?" I said.

"Sure." He grabbed the blanket from the back of the couch and pulled it over us. He wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled closer to him. He was warm, even though he was only wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt. He put one of his hands on my hip and another under my waste. I could feel his body move as he breathed. It was very soothing. I felt Chase's hand move slightly down my leg, then back up again. He rested it on my waist.

"So your 16 right, Leah?" Chase asked me.

"Yeah. How old are you?" I asked him.

He hesitated. But slowly, he said, "I'm 19."

We were quiet for a while.

"You know," he said, quietly, "Your a lot different than your sisters. No offense. It's just when I was told one of y'all were coming down, I was expecting a bratty ugly girl. Not a nice beautiful one."

I laughed. After a few seconds I said, "You think I'm beautiful?" Nobody had ever called me that before.

"Your more than beautiful... I mean, your really pretty and stuff..." He seemed at a loss of words. "Your gorgeous. Sexy even." He finally said.

I felt myself blush. It was odd for me to be called theses things by someone who was all of them themselves. I laughed weird. "Thanks I guess. Your pretty sexy too." I decided to be bold.

"Really, now?" I heard something in his voice. I couldn't quite figure out what it was.

"I guess," I said. "I'm pretty tired. I think I'm going to go to bed. Sweet dreams, Chase." I sat up. I gave him a small peck on the lips. A "family" kiss. I smiled at him on my way out. I saw desire in his eyes.

The next week became a game of cat and mouse. I would flirt and tease Chase every night, get him all worked up, but then stop and walk away. I could tell that he wanted me bad. And that this little game was just making him want me more.

A few days later we were sitting on the couch in the den. His arm was around me as I cuddled into his shoulder.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

I had begun wearing tight short shorts and tight tank tops that showed lots of cleavage on these nights. My skimpy outfits drove him wild.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask him.

He looks down at me, eyes full of lust, desire, and want. "We can do whatever you want."

I slowly get off the couch, and I prance over to the movie case. I'm sure to move my ass the way it looks best. I get on my hands and knees and bend down to look at the movies on the bottom shelf. I feel his stare on my ass. I take a long time picking out a movie. Finally I pick out some stupid movie that has no point. Getting up I'm surprised to see Chase standing behind me.
He looks me in the eyes. All of the funniness from before is gone.

"Leah I need you. You've got me so horny I'm about to explode. Fuck me, please." He quietly begged.

"I want to see you touch yourself." I say after a long pause.

He gently nods.

He takes my hand as he walks me over to the couch. Chase takes off his t-shirt and his jeans. Chase slipped off his boxers and his dick springs up. It's already fully hard. It's huge. At least nine inches. I take a minute to take in his body. Chase is lean and very muscular. His arms are large and his abs are amazing.

Chase takes my hand and we sit down. He grabs his dick and slowly starts rubbing it up and down. He starts to pump his fist faster as he watches me. He's getting very sweaty. He bights his bottom lip. He keeps pumping. I can see the precum on the tip of his dick. He starts going faster, harder. My pussy is so wet. I want him inside of me. I want him to fill me up. He keeps pumping, so fast, so hard. His cock looks like it's going to explode.

He looks me in the eye. "I'm going to cum." He tells me as I watch him. After a few seconds a squirt of hot, sweet cum jumps out at me. Then another and another and a few more. It gets all over his hand and stomach. He breaths heavily.

"Do you want me to lick it off?" I ask him with a flirty smile as I crawl on the couch towards him. He looks me in the eyes as I take his hand. I slowly suck up and down each of his fingers to get the cum off. Then I get on my knees between his legs. I lick the cum off of his belly and chest. Slowly I make my way down his belly to his dick. I like him up and down and then take him in my mouth. He's grown hard again. I suck him for a long time. Until finally he tells me to come up to him. He picks me up and lays me on my back. He gives me a long hard kiss. He sticks his tongue in my mouth. He stops kissing me and pulls off my shirt. I hadn't worn a bra. He tugged at my shorts and I lifted to help him get them off. He pulled down my thong and shorts at the same time. He started to kiss me again. His hands wondered down my body. He played with my breasts a little but then moved on to my vagina. He rubbed my clit fast and a small moan escaped my lips. Then he stuck two fingers into me. He fingered me for a long time.

When he took out his fingers he gently lifted my ass a little bit. Slowly, he pushed his head deep into my hole. I moaned softly. He fucked me long and hard. When he finished he told me to get on my hands and knees. I did so. He licked one of his fingers and slowly pushed it in my tight asshole. I gasped. It hurt so bad, but it felt amazing at the same time. He took out the finger and spit in his hand. He put the spit on his member. After he was lubed up, he lined his dick up with my asshole. He slowly pushed in. He put his hands on my hips. His dick hurt my asshole so bad. He slowly pumped in and out. He moaned as he pumped my tight little hole.

"Damn Leah. Your assholes so tight." Chase said.

"Go harder, Chase, do it baby faster!" I moaned. He started going harder and faster. We kept going for 15 minutes. He came in my asshole. We both fell onto the couch. He held me tight.

"I love you Leah. I promise you someday, we'll run away where no one knows us. And we'll be together baby." He said to me. I gave him a long, sweet, passionate kiss. "And we'll get married. We'll have babies."

Chase and I fucked almost every night for the rest of the trip. Maybe someday we will be married with babies.
Published 
Written by keshabearbaby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments