Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking Elder Sister

1
0 Comments 0
9.0k Views 9.0k
875 words 875 words
Competition Entry: Seduction Stories
hi friends I am dany(name changed) 30 years old and a regular reader of this site. I have decided to write my own first sex story with my sister pooja. I live in mumbai.my mom goes to work early in morning and dad is mostly out of town for business.so after my college gets over its only me and my sister at home most of the time.

I am 5.7 fair guy.here is short discription of my sister-she is 5.6 and fair.she have normal breast size. but her boobs..they are firm with a pink nipple.but the great thing about her that drives me crazy is her ASS..its HUGE..look I mean shes not fat at all she will hardly weigh about 45 50.but her ass its too big and tight that it pops out of jeans or anything tight she wears.

so this all started a few years back when I was 18 and my sis pooja was 23.it was time of summer.if any of you lives in mumbai then you must be aware of heat here.i had vacations and my sister was looking for a job.dad was out of town and mom went to work. I came home after playing at about 10 am. no one was at home but my sister. she was taking bath.

she did not had idea that I was home. I was sitting on couch and suddenly she came out of bathroom full naked. that was the first time I saw her nude and I got horny.she felt so much uncomfortable and ran in bathroom again.that was the first time I got nude thoughts about her. whole day I was thinking about her. how can I get to fuck her?. then I got this idea.

at night I poured water on my bed and told mom "my bed is wet let me share bed with pooja." both of them agreed. at around 10 11 wen mom was asleep I was with my lappy playing games. and pooja came out of shower. I quickly noticed that she wasnt wearing bra. she came beside me said "good night" n slept. I waited till 1 am to make sure that shes sleeping.

then slowly I put my hand on her belly pretending that I moved it in sleep.slowly I took it up at her boobs.my one eye was slightly open noticing her.she was still sleeping.so I pressed her boob slowly. Suddenly she opened her eyes and looked at me.she thought I was sleeping. but surprisingly she did not removed my hand and closed her eyes again.i was surprised.

so I pressed it even harder.

Bitna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bitna

and pinched her nipple.it got rock hard!.i knew that when women get horny their nipples get hard.i knew she was loving it. after some time I stopped it and slept because mom was in next room. next day again at noon she came out of shower. and started applying sun lotion on her thighs giving me sexy looks. she was wearing lose half pants.

I also took some of it and started to apply on my hands.then by purpose I poured more of it and said"its too much.i dont want this much u take some".and without waiting for her reply I started to put that lotion on her legs.i wwas massaging her.she was just smiling looking at me.then using all guts I got I put my hand on her upper thighs inside her pant and started applying it there.

this time she moaned.i knew she was asking me to fuck her.without wasting any time I pulled her pant with her underwear.and started licking her thighs.she was moaning "AAH AAH LICK IT ! LICK IT HARD! suddenly she grabbed me and gave me a lip lock. we kissed each other for about 5 minutes.then I removed her t shirt and bra.started licking her tasty nipples.

I was pressing her boobs so hard.she was getting crazier.her body was wet with my saliva.she took out my dick and started playing with it with one hand.and with other hand she was pushing me into her boobs.then I grabbed her ass and started licking it. I said "pooja your ass is incredible".she smiled and said "its all yours!".then I fingered her vagina she moaned like hell.

I was afraid that some one will hear it.then she grabbed my cock and gave me a nice blowjob.she said" are you a virgin? with my positive reply she said"then let me take it"she took my cock and pushed inside her pussy and she screamed! "fuck me! aHHHHHHHHHH yes!!!!!! fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!

I started pushing it.then she bent down.i fucked her doggy style. we used start stop method so we can enjoy more.we had sex session for about 4 to 5 hours that day. then it was our daily routine to have sex.we had sex in bathroom kitchen bed stairs. evrywhere.i use to fuck her evrytime I got chance till she got married. still she comes home sometime to visit us and when we get chance we start our exercise.

Published 
Written by cookhood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors