Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking for Grades Part 3

"Family Day"

1
1 Comment 1
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Every term, the college has Family Day, a special day when there are no classes and all family members of the students are invited to campus for activities. This episode took place on Family Day during my junior year.

I woke up feeling lonely since it was Family Day, and none of my relatives were able to make it. Additionally, Kelly had informed me the night before that her parents and siblings were attending, and so we couldn’t spend the day together. I decided to get out of the room and do something, so I went to the gym and played basketball for a few hours before going back to the dorm to shower and change. When I finished, I sat on my bed to read a little. I had just started a book about the French Revolution when Kelly walked in.

“Hey Kelly, how’s Family Day,” I asked.

Kelly didn’t answer. Instead, she just looked at me with a questioning glance and went into the bathroom. When she came out, she had changed from jeans and a blouse, this being the first time I ever recalled her wearing jeans, into a skimpy set of black lingerie. I was about to open my mouth to ask what she was up to when she came over to me and put a finger on my lips. Then she pulled her finger away and leaned in to kiss me. I knew immediately that something was off, since she smelled and tasted differently than ever before, but I assumed that she had changed perfume or shampoo or something like that.

I kissed Kelly back and pulled her down onto the bed with me, our tongues moving all around each other’s mouths. We continued our long-standing tradition of making out for around half an hour before doing anything else, since Kelly told me it was her favorite form of foreplay.

Once we broke the kiss, Kelly stood up and did a little striptease for me, taking off her lingerie and flinging each piece at me in turn. I noticed a glint in her eye that I had never seen before and was curious what had caused it, but I wasn’t dumb enough to ask her just then. When Kelly finished the show, she climbed back onto the bed and helped me out of my clothes. Then she slid down my body, electricity buzzing between us, as she made her way to my hardening cock. When she reached it, she grabbed hold and placed it into her mouth.

For the first time, Kelly gave me a combined hand and blow job, twisting her hand right and left, and stroking up and down as she sucked me with all her lungpower. This was quickly becoming my best day in a while, and I didn’t want it to stop. Kelly got me rock hard and made sure my cock was all wet. When she was satisfied, she let go of my cock and let me fall out of her mouth. Then she whispered that she was going to give me the time of my life and climbed on top of me, facing away, and took hold of my cock again. She lowered herself onto me and started thrashing about wildly and fucking me with everything she had. Kelly had never been this wild or take-charge before, but it was an interesting change. We fucked like that for fifteen minutes, Kelly bouncing up and down on my rock hard cock, moaning, and me playing with her tits or clit. We were both having a great time, but then I felt like I might cum, which I didn’t want to do yet.

“Kelly, slow down a little or I’ll cum,” I informed her.

Kelly turned around and looked at me with the wickedest grin I’ve ever seen and purred “Cum for me.” I nodded and she continued to buck hard on my cock, making me start screaming her name.

As I was shooting me load into Kelly’s pussy, our bedroom opened, a girl walked in and asked “You call me, David?” I bolted upright and looked at the girl I was fucking and then the girl standing in the doorway.

“Kelly?” I asked.

The girl by the door came over to the bed and said “I see you’ve met my twin sister, Alexis.”

Just then Alexis hopped off my cock and ran to the bathroom tearing up.

As she fled, she sobbed “I’m so sorry.” I sat there stunned and just stared after her, still not sure what was going on. Kelly sat down on my bed and filled me in. It turns out that the girls were twins and had always been really close, too close in fact. Everyone treated them as the same person all throughout high school. Their mother even dressed them alike.

When it came time for college, they decided to go to different schools in order to be unique people and have individual lives. They were still close and told each other everything that happened, so when Alexis heard about me and Kelly, she wanted to be a part. Earlier in the day, Kelly continued, Alexis had feigned sleepiness. Kelly told her to go sleep in her bed for a while. That was when Alexis had walked in and seduced me, leading to our present situation.

Kelly finished the story by whispering to me “You know I have a confession. I was standing out there listening to you guys for five minutes, while fingering myself. We starting playing with each other in high school and even shared a bed for years, but we haven’t messed around since we started college. When I saw her this morning she looked so amazing that I wanted to jump her bones again, but had to figure out how to ditch our parents. Then I caught you two and now I want in.” When she finished, Kelly’s face was lit up and I was very intrigued by the idea.

“So what now, what does this mean for us and how about your parents?” I asked.

“I have an idea to get rid of them,” Kelly answered, “And as for us, this means you get to have two gorgeous blondes in your bed instead of one,” she finished, winking at me. At this point, my cock was rock hard again and I just nodded to Kelly, telling her to go through with her plan and that I wanted the twins together. Kelly kissed me on the cheek and then went and knocked on the bathroom door.

I couldn’t hear what was going on in there, but the girls were in there for 45 minutes. When they came out they were holding hands and smiling.

Kelly came over to me and said “All clear, our folks are out of the way. Now may I properly introduce you to my twin sister, Alexis,” and she gestured for her twin to join us. Alexis was beet red and walked over to me slowly.

I put my hand on Alexis’s cheek, pulled her in for a kiss and said “That was the dirtiest trick anyone ever played on me. You’re just like Kelly, and the only thing better than one Kelly, is two.” Alexis perked up at that, and, after apologizing a number of times, kissed me again.

I took both girls’ hands in mine and brought them right up to each other, smirking and saying “Now Kelly here informs me that you ladies used to mess around in high school, let’s see some of it.”

The girls winked at each other and then Alexis asked “You think you can handle both of us?”

I gave each girl a light spank and answered “And what makes you two so sure you can handle me?” the girls liked that I had made this a challenge and they embraced, one smooth, gorgeous, tight body rubbing on another just like it. My cock was hard once again and that’s when I noticed that Kelly and Alexis were both naked. I wondered what happened in that bathroom and made a not to ask Kelly later. The girls were busy kissing each other, their hands roaming all over the other’s perfect body.

MilanaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFoster

I couldn’t sit still and so I got behind Alexis and started to rub her pussy through her legs. She began to moan into Kelly’s mouth and I could see Kelly starting to drip onto the floor.

“Looks like both of you are really excited,” I teased, “Let’s take this to the bed.” The girls hopped up onto Kelly’s bed (it was bigger than mine) and just looked at each other for a minute.

“You’re so much more beautiful than the last time we did this,” Kelly told her twin “I’ve missed you so much.”

Alexis responded in turn and then asked “What’s your favorite number, sis?”

They both squealed “69” at the same time and then got into that position. The were going wild on each other, slurping, licking and fingering pussy and ass while I stood there enjoying the show. Within a couple of minutes the girl were moaning the other’s name and I was done watching.

I walked right up to the bed, held out my cock and asked “Who wants it first?” They both said they did and so I made a little game out of it.

“I love watching you two play, so how about this: the girl who can make the other cum first gets me first, in whatever hole they like?” Both girls loved the idea and went back at the other’s pussy with a vengeance. Hands, tongues and lips moved so quickly it was hard to keep track, but once again the moans of two of the hottest girls around filled my ears and the room. On one side of the bed Kelly was nibbling on Alexis’s clit and fingering her pussy, while on the other, Alexis was spanking Kelly and licking her masterfully. The girls were getting really worked up at this point and start calling each other dirty names and spouting other sexy language, all in an effort to make the other climax first and win the contest.

After half an hour of furious girl-fucking, both Kelly and Alexis screamed the other’s name as loud as they could and orgasmed simultaneously. The girls collapsed onto the bed, Kelly rolling off of her sister and landing next to her. I jumped in and cleaned both girls up, licking up the remains of their cum. Both girls were heaving and breathing hard and looked at me at the same time.

“Both delicious,” I said. “Now since you both made the other cum at the same time, who wins?”

Kelly looked at her sister, then at me, and said “Well I think we all won in that affair. But as for your cock, why don’t we share like good sisters?” Alexis agreed and so I got behind Kelly who was sprawled doggy-style eating her sister’s pussy. I put my cock into her pussy and she sped up on Alexis. Alexis leaned over Kelly and she and I started kissing, much deeper and slower than we had earlier. I was really turned-on now. Fucking Kelly while kissing her twin and having Kelly eating Alexis’s pussy had me nearly ready to explode. I pulled hard on Kelly’s hair and she sped up both fucking me and licking her sister. I was having such a ball and wanted to try all different combinations so I had the girls switch places.

Now I was fucking Alexis and making out with Kelly. Alexis had four fingers inside her sister’s pussy and was even playing with her own clit as I fucked her. When Kelly and I broke our kiss, she starting panting and moaning for Alexis to make her cum, which Alexis, being a good sister, obliged. Alexis motioned to me to go fuck Kelly while she fingered her and so I moved around behind Kelly and inserted my hard cock into her ass.

Alexis gasped and tried to get me to stop, “That’s not what I meant, we don’t do anal,” she screamed at me.

Kelly waved her hand to quiet her twin and said “I do. David got me into it and it feels so good. I cum like no other time during anal sex. Fuck my sluttly little ass, roomie,” Kelly begged. I gladly did as she asked and fucked her ass hard and deep, with Kelly answered every thrust of mine with her own. Within seconds, Kelly was gasping for breath, both from my anal fucking and her sister’s talented mouth on her pussy.

I egged them both on, telling Alexis “Keep licking your sexy sister, Alexis, she tastes amazing when she cums down your throat.”

Then I addressed Kelly, “You like that Kelly? You like when you have my big cock up your tight little ass like a slut? You like when your sister eats your out?”

All of the sensations became too much for Kelly as she screamed “Yes I love all of it!” and flooded Alexis’s mouth with wave after wave of girl cum. I pulled out of Kelly and joined Alexis to drink up Kelly’s juices. When we had finished cleaning Kelly, Alexis and I shared another kiss, this one including some of Kelly’s cum.

Kelly watched our kiss and said “You two are the sexiest partners I’ve ever had. Lexy, I’m so glad you tricked me into this. I’ve missed your sexy body for too long, we have to do this again soon. Dave, that was the best sexual experience ever, we need to do more threesomes.”

I nodded to Kelly and Alexis responded “I missed you too, Kel, you don’t know how many nights I touched myself in bed thinking of you. Every girl I went out with was a blonde because I couldn’t get you out of my mind, but none of them compared to you.”

Then I spoke up “Kelly, Alexis, this was the most fun I’ve ever had during sex, anytime either of you wants to fuck, please call me. It was so hot watching you two play, maybe we’ll go again later.”

They both cuddled up to me, Kelly from the front and Alexis from the back, and said “Oh we will definitely be doing this again and we will let you know when, we can’t go without that cock for long.”

Then Kelly looked over me towards her sister and asked “Lexy, have you talked to mom recently?”

Alexis responded “Yeah, I was thinking about transferring schools.”

Kelly told her “I know, we talked about that also and she agreed to let either of us transfer so that we can go to school together again.”

Alexis smiled widely and said “Right when I get back to campus I’m filling out the paperwork to transfer here.”

I looked at each girl in turn and suggested “If I wouldn’t be intruding, would it be possible for the three of us to go apply for one of those new three-bed dorms they’re building across campus?”

Alexis jumped out of bed and raced towards the bathroom, coming back out with her top on and trying to hop into her jeans.

“Where you going, Lexy?” Kelly asked.

“To go apply for the new dorm, I’d love to live with the two of you.” Kelly and I looked at each other and laughed.

“Alexis, it’s Sunday, the office is closed today. Kelly and I can go tomorrow if you like, for now get your gorgeous self back into bed.” Alexis turned red again and shed her clothes, climbing back into bed.

“Guess I’ll have a lot to learn around here,” she quipped.

Kelly and I both kissed Alexis and told her “We’ll be glad to teach you everything about the campus and more.”

“More,” she asked.

Kelly winked at her sister and replied “Anal is not the only new avenue of sex that Dave and I indulge in, Lexy. We’ll teach you all the ropes and have lots of funs doing it.” I gave each sister one last kiss and then we all drifted off to sleep, happy, content and looking forward to many more fun times ahead.

Published 
Written by professorhooters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments