Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking Katie's Dad

"Jennifer starts a new job, and makes some new friends ;-)"

10
0 Comments 0
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
The Assistant

Jennifer was on her way to her new job, she was now working as an assistant for a wealthy real estate appraiser.

She was excited; that morning she had made sure she looked delicious. She put on her tightest "professional" outfit which entailed skin tight black slacks and a cleavage revealing red shirt,complete with red kitten pumps and a red purse. Her black hair hung straight, down her back.

As she pulled up to John's huge house she applied another layer of lipgloss to her pouty lips and ran a brush through her shiny hair once more.

"Perfect." She said to herself.

Jennifer walked up the long driveway and rang the doorbell.

John answered the door.. looking sexy just as he had the last time she had seen him. He was older, but looked much younger than his age. He had great tam skin and a head full of thick hair.

"Hi Jennifer! Nice to see you again." John placed his hand on the small of Jennifer's back and led her to the kitchen. "Would you like a beer? I have Mexican beer, or vodka maybe?" He asked pulling out two glasses from the cupboard.

"Beer is fine, I'm a cheap drunk." She explained. He handed her a beer and leaned over the counter.

"So, today you will just be working on laundry... My wife is a slobby housekeeper." He said with a slight grin.

"Laundry is easy." She replied as she adjusted her shirt under the bar so her tits would show even more.

"Good. Finish your beer and I'll show you around the house." Jennifer quickly finished her beer and John led her upstairs.

"Wow, this is a huge house.. and that is a lot of laundry." She said once they had entered the master bedroom.

"My wife is never home." He replied and sat down on the huge king sized bed. He patted the empty spot beside him.

"Would you be willing to let me pay you extra.. for some fun?" He asked her.

"Depends on what it is."

"Just some massage.. maybe some kissing?""I can do that." Jennifer felt her pussy getting wet at the thought of rubbing John's muscular back.John removed his shirt revealing a well toned body. Jennifer removed her shirt as well, displaying her huge double D breasts. She hadn't been wearing a bra.

Jennifer climbed behind John and began massaging his back with her large tits. John stopped her however and told her to bend over the bed.Jennifer did as she was told, he was her new boss afterall.

John began to lick her puckered pink asshole, rubbing her swollen clit at the same time.Jennifer moaned and pushed her ass further into his face and spread her legs. She had never had her asshole licked before and it felt damn good.He licked slowly, making sure to get her nice and moisturized for what was going to happen next.

Jennifer wanted John's dick in her mouth so she layed on the bed and motioned for him to lay in between her legs, with his head on her thigh so she could feast on his huge, thick cock.John obliged and began licking her pussy with a new vigor, paying special attention to her pussy lips.

Jennifer began deepthroating her boss's large uncircumsised dick.

MILFPandora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MILFPandora

Her lips were burning from the stretching they were receiving. She didn't care, she liked the pain.. she went even deeper."Okay, enough." John said, roughly throwing her legs out of the way to get between them."I've wanted to fuck you from the moment I talked to you on the phone. I fucked my wife in her ass yesterday and pretended it was you. I came harder than I have in months."

John was true to his word.

He wanted to fuck Jennifer with an animalistic desire.He placed the head of his dick on her slobbery pussy and thrust in as hard as he could.Jennifer moaned loudly and bit his shoulder to muffle her cries. Her pussy, even though it was wet was stinging with the size of his massive, swollen member.He began fucking her with vigor, thrusting as hard as he could into her tiny cunt. The warmth from her hot pussy was radiating into every cell in his body, driving him insane.

He flipped Jennifer over and began pumping her while holding both of her huge breasts which were jiggling beautifully.

John pulled out his cock and blew his load all over Jennifer's tight little asshole. As he did this he heard his sixteen year old daughter say, "Dad?" from the doorway.

"Come here Katie and lick up this mess." Was his response. "Yes, father." Katie said, looking at her dad's dick with hunger in her eyes.
Katie was so horny at this point she could have came just from someone breathing on her engorged clit.Katie let her father remove her clothes as Jennifer flipped over on her back and began rubbing her beautiful pussy, smearing the cum all over her thighs as she did.

Katie got between Jennifer's legs and began slowly lapping at her father's still warm cum. She got to Katies clit and made a suction cup of her mouth while slowly licking her clit.John got behind Katie and shove his cock right into his daughter's tight little pussy. John began to whisper in Katie's ear as he massaged his teen daughter's soft cunny with his nut.

"Do you like my nut baby? You like the way it tastes?"

"Yes daddy. I love your cum." Katie whispered as she grinded her pussy onto John's thick fingers.

John made Katie suck on a finger then began working it into her firm ass. Katie moaned into Jennifer's gaping pussy hole.

Jennifer saw this and immidiately came with an earthquake like orgasm, it ripped through her body, taking over all of her senses and making her toes curl.

Jennifer got dressed while John was still fucking his little girl on the bed.

She smiled to herself.

"This is going to be the best job ever." She said.

Published 
Written by JellyTug
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors