Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking my Little Brother's Friends

"My little brothers friends are not little kids any more"

82
19 Comments 19
156k Views 156k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Legendary Story
When you're young a difference of five years is a lot. Think about it. Age ten to age fifteen. That's a huge difference; one's a kid and the other is a young adult. But think about it like this. Ages twenty-one and twenty-six. It really doesn't sound that bad.

When I was younger I would look at my brother's friends as babies. They were nothing to me but as I started getting older they started becoming hotter and they were no longer my baby brother's friends. They were hot teenage boys who were constantly horny hanging around a house with a hot older girl. As this thought sank in I thought to myself, 'This is going to be a fun summer!'

Ever since that moment when I realized that there wasn't that big of a difference between the boys and me I started looking for any chance I could get to show myself off. When my brother Jake's friends came over I always wore a tank top, short shorts, and no bra. I could tell that they were getting major hard ons if I bent down and showed my tits a little. The problem was I could never seem to put my plan in action or get one of them alone with me.

My name is Amy. I am twenty-two years old and am home from college for the summer. I have 32 D boobs and a nice perky ass. I have long curly black hair and dark brown eyes. I work hard to keep my figure looking nice and I am 5' 9". I know I’m not the most attractive person there is but I am not ugly in any sense.

One day in July, Jake invited three of his friends over to go swimming. I looked outside and decided that I was going to fuck one of them today no matter what I had to do to achieve that. I choose Jake's friend Tommy to seduce.

Tommy is seventeen years old and about 6' 2". He has a six-pack and you can tell he works out and is popular with the girls his age, although I’m not sure if he had sex yet. I guess I was going to find out.

I walked outside in my bathing suit and said, "Hey, boys, Tommy's mom is on the phone and wants to talk to him."
 
"Okay, I’m coming," said Tommy.

I handed him the phone and walked away. The person on the phone wasn't Tommy’s mom but it was me calling from my cell. I went to my room and said seductively into the phone, "I know you want to fuck me and I want you, too. If you want to do this right now you should leave the house through the front door and come in through the side door in my room. Then we can fuck. If not I understand." 

"Are you kidding me? I'll be right there. Don't move."

I grinned to myself because I could hear the excitement in his voice and that little part of him not believing what he just heard. Aww, he was so cute

In about three minutes I heard a knock in my side door. I open the door, saw Tommy, and kissed him passionately on the lips. I dragged him over to my bed and pushed him onto it.

"My brother doesn't know you're here right?" I asked Tommy while we were making out.

"No," he breathed.

Lakshmi25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lakshmi25



We continued to kiss as he took off my bikini top and my breasts fell out. He wasted no time and went straight to them, and sucked my right breast like a pro. He spent five minutes on my right boob and then he moved onto my left.

I felt his hard dick sticking out of his trunks, begging to be released. I pulled his swimsuit down and I saw his long, hard 8-inch dick. I immediately stuck my mouth down and began to give him a blowjob. First I went up and down, up and down as I swirled my tongue around. As I was sucking him I fondled his balls and he played with my boobs. My pussy was so wet I didn’t think I could take it anymore.

Tommy soon told me he was going to cum so I slowed down. He ripped off my bikini bottoms and plunged his tongue into my wet woman hole. He expertly licked and sucked and plunged his tongue into my pussy. He bit my clit and fingered me with his hard hands. I soon felt an orgasm coming so I yelled, "TOMMY, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, baby!" he exclaimed. And I let loose and rode my orgasm. He then positioned his dick right in front of my slit and pushed in. "Ooohh," we both said in unison.

He started to pick up speed thrusting harder and harder as the room was filled with sex noises. I was sure my brother could hear us but at this point I didn't really care. All I cared about was getting my brains fucked so bad I couldn't walk.

"Ohh yeah, Tommy, fuck me with that nice hard dick of yours. You fuck your best friend's sister!" I grunted as his meat slid in and out of me.

With my words of encouragement he picked up the pace and slammed into me harder that before. His balls hit my ass and I could feel the sting and sound of skin hitting skin.

"I'm gonna cum, Amy, baby!" He yelled. 

"Yess! Cum inside of me! I want to feel that hot seed filling me up!"

And with that he did one final grunt, slammed into me, and let his spunk into me. As I felt it I could no longer hold back and I started to cum with him. We were both breathing hard and coming down from our high. I felt him start to go limp inside of me. He pulled out and looked at me.

"I'm on the pill so don’t worry about me getting pregnant," I told him. "But that was some great sex. We should do that more often." I grinned.

He looked back at me and smiled. "Yeah that was great and I can't believe that just happened. I had a crush on you since forever but I never expected this."

"And if you want this to happen again all you got to do is tell me and not mention a word of this to Jake. Can you do that for me, Tommy?" I asked him.

"Anything for you, Amy," he said as he started to get up. I gave him one last kiss and sent him on his way out the door.

This is my first story so comment and tell me what you think. Be honest so I can write better stories in the future. Thanks!!







Published 
Written by hottiegurl6911
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments