Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun at a party

"If you guys like this let me know an I may make a series out of it!"

3
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
822 words 822 words
So a few people know about the ‘special’ relationship mysister and me have. So I thought I would tell my story.

My name is Dylan. I’m 6ft on the dot and weigh 78kg. Blue eyes, medium length, dirty blond hair. My sister, Jane, is 5ft 3 inches, weighs 50kg, has blue eyes but dies her hair black and has had it black for so long I can hardly remember what her natural hair colour was.

Up till we were both eighteen we had a perfectly normal brother sister relationship, we would fight with each other, annoy the hell out of each other but for the most part we were friendly with each other. The change to the sexual relationship we have know started at a fancy dress party at a friends house, we both knew him pretty well so we both went. Jane left for her friends house to get ready at about 7pm, changing into her outfit and pre-drinking.

I left for the party at 10 in a Phantom of the Opera outfit, which covered most of my face. When I got there the party was in full swing, music was booming, drinks were downed and people were getting as drunk as they could as quick as they could. I opened the bottle of vodka I brought with me and started playing catch up with the guests already there. I spotted a few of my friends that were there I went over to talk to them. They commented on how hot the girls are, I nodded in agreement, the vodka already clouding my senses.

After a while I was chatting to some random girls who had their faces covered, doing shots out of their belly buttons and making out with them. I took one of them upstairs, to one of the free bedroom which are up there and started making out with them again, feeling their ass and gently rubbing there pussy. The girl moaned in my mouth as I rubbed her pussy harder, pushing harder on her clit and squeezing her tits. I pulled her out of the tiny top she was wearing (I forget what the outfit was of) and started sucking on her nipples, gently nibbling them.

Her hands started to slide down to my pants, rubbing the bulge that was quickly growing in my pants. I sighed as she pulled my pants off, letting my boner spring free. She grabbed it and started slowly rubbing it as I pulled her panties down and pushed a finger into pussy, it slid in effortlessly and made her sigh loudly, encouraging me to go faster.

ParisCherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisCherry

I pushed her onto her back, kissing the inside of her thigh as I slowly made my way up to her moist pussy. I quickly latched onto her clit and started sucking and jabbing with my tongue, making her moan loudly l and whimper when I moved away from her clit. After a few more minutes of me sucking on her clit she came hard, her body shaking and rocking hard as the waves of pleasure spread over her, she stopped moaning, not being able to bring the air because of the power of her orgasm. When she was finished, she pulled me up to her and kissed me then pushed me over so I was on my back.

She slid down my body till she was at level with my throbbing penis. It isn’t huge only seven inches and just about thick enough that my fingers could meet when I grabbed it. She started at my balls, teasing them with her tongue, licking them and gently sucking on them, I sighed with the pleasure she was giving me, which then enticed her on, licking up the shaft till she got to the head of my cock. She wrapped her lips around and sucked, starting with a slow tempo, teasing me, then went faster till she was pushing all seven inches down her throat, gagging slightly. After ten minutes she then stopped, moved up my body and sat on my, putting all over me inside her, she let out a moan and started to ride me, picking up speed and moaning louder and louder. I was moaning with her, leaning up to suck her nipples whilst slapping her ass.

We went on for an hour or so, changing positions to doggy where I pulled her hair and slapped her so my hand left a mark on her ass. She came hard again and dropped on the bed, unable to keep herself up with how weak her arms went. After a few minutes I came myself, dropping down next to her.

I looked at her, she still had her mask covering the majority of her face, I didn’t think I knew her, she definitely didn’t look like someone I knew, if I was going of the looks of the bottom half of her face. 

Published 
Written by Holty0101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors