Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Games, Part 2

"Diane and her son, Ashley and her parents conclude Truth or Dare"

35
12 Comments 12
8.8k Views 8.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words
You probably read in Part 1 that after a great meal of bakedsalmon, my son, Chad and I had begun a game of Truth or Dare/Double-dare in Ashley’s living room, along with her parents, Susan and Dominic. My husband, Jason, was out of town and I’m not sure they would have invited him, anyway.

The game was X rated and Dominic used an iPad app for each theoretically random turn (I learned later the game was rigged). We’d barely begun, but Susan was already naked except for her panties. Random bluegrass music provided lively background music, although the volume was way down.

Susan said, “I’m a little cold”, and put her arm around Chad, shifting closer. He looked at her bare breasts and didn’t object.

“Diane and, uh oh, me again, double-dare,” Dominic read from the screen. “Both do a striptease down to your underwear using each other as the pole. That must mean taking turns. I will bravely go first.”

To faint applause, I stood stationary in the middle of the room, while Dominic took one turn around me before taking his shirt off. He faced me and with his hands held closely in front, sort of shimmied up and down, rubbing my boobs and legs through my dress on the way down, fondling my legs under my dress on the way up. His fingers grazed to my thong. He stepped out of his pants. Now only in his underwear, he circled behind me and I could feel him grind his hard cock against my ass. I doubted that he’d do that with a real pole. He came back around front and stood at attention, his cock and balls bulging.

This was more like twerking than cheating, I figured, but I was completely aware of Dominic’s body. He was doing his last year of 20 in the Navy and remained in great shape. Not all that much bigger than my husband, Jason, but leaner, he had dimpled abs and just enough hair on his chest. Runner’s legs (how do you do that on a ship?). And a nice hard cock I couldn’t look away from. I wouldn’t cheat on Jason (a teenage girl and our son didn’t count), but if I did . . .

I tried to follow Dominic’s example of pole dancing. I sort of skipped around him, my outstretched hand on his bare chest, his arm, his back, his arm, his chest . . . three circuits. I took off my belt and the dress and did a fourth circuit, starting with my hand on his cock, which strained against the fabric of his underwear, to his ass, and back to his cock.

“This must be the pole they were talking about,” I said. Leaving my hand on his cock, I squatted slowly, until I could have licked his balls, then straightened up just as slowly. He pushed his cock toward my hand and I squatted again. When I took my hand away, there was a damp spot of pre-cum on his jockey’s.

I decided fair was fair and removed my bra rather than ask if I had to. This time around, I brushed his skin with my boobs while my fingers teased him below the waist. My nipples were hard when I finished. Dominic looked like he was ready to come in his underwear. The spot had grown.

Three adults in underwear and two teens fully clothed. Hardly seemed fair.

“Let’s move closer to the fire, everybody,” Dominic said. “I think Susan is cold and I’m not far behind.”

The wide gap between the coffee table and the fireplace provided ample space for us all to sit on the carpet, which was toasty warm.

Dominic tapped the app.

“Truth, Susan. What’s your favorite porn to look at?” Dominic laughed. “Glad I didn’t get that one.”

“Really, my favorite is Tumblr. I a lot of it is so random. The variety is great.”

“Hey!” Dominic said. “That doesn’t answer the question.”

“Oh,” Susan said. She tossed her head back, shook her shoulders and jiggled her breasts. “OK, two things, I guess. There’s this series of women reading from books while there’s a vibrator between their legs. They try to read normally, but over the course of several minutes they get closer and closer and finally come. This is both really fun and really hot. But there aren’t many of those. Just generally, I, um, like videos of boys barely eighteen masturbating, especially if they look as young as Chad.”

“Not girls, mom? Just boys?” Ashley asked with a knowing look.

“Sometimes girls and women, Ash, you’re right. But boys are more, uh, engaging. Hard to beat watching a guy come all over his sister or himself for pornish entertainment.”

Susan leaned into my son, her fingernails scraping along his zipper, and asked, “You do masturbate, don’t you, dear? All sixteen year olds masturbate. I know Ashley does.”

My son didn’t answer and Dominic moved us along.

“Dare, Chad. It says to blindfold you and you should lie down for two minutes. All players can touch you anywhere, in any way they want. Here, just put this blanket over your eyes.”

As soon as Chad was flat on his back, the blanket loosely covering his head so he couldn’t see, Dominic started the app timer. Susan quickly undid Chad’s belt and pulled off his jeans. We heard a muffled “Hey!” from under the blanket, but he didn’t resist. Susan rubbed his cock through his underwear. I undid all the buttons on his shirt and spread kisses across his almost hairless chest.

“One minute,” Dominic said. He and Ashley were just watching.

Susan yanked off my son’s underwear. His hard cock bounced once off his abdomen. She took his cock in her hand and licked along the underside from middle to tip. I leaned over, my boobs pressing against him, and licked the other side. My lips met Susan’s, the end of Chad’s cock between them.

Dominic knelt down, his finger to his lips in the universal sign to say nothing. Susan and I gave him space. He took Chad’s cock into his mouth. I was shocked, but Susan and Ashley didn’t even blink. Except for his mouth sliding up, then down to Susan’s hand on Chad’s erection, up, down, Dominic didn’t come into contact my son at all – just his mouth on my son’s cock. When Dominic stopped, I took his place and sucked on Chad’s dick while Susan played with his balls.

“Time,” Dominic said. “How was that, Chad?”

Chad pulled the blanket away and gave us a big smile plus two thumbs up. I’m sure he didn’t know that half of that blow job came from Dominic. Susan still held Chad’s cock, one finger rubbing the end.

“OK, next. Ashley, dare. Well, this is weird. It says to blindfold you and you should lie down for two minutes. All players can touch you anywhere, in any way they want. Maybe the app is stuck.”

“It’s OK, Daddy,” Ashley said. The next day I learned she was in on the Truth or Dare yellow brick road that Chad and I followed.

Doing more than the dare required, she unashamedly took off all her clothes and lay down. We didn’t bother to cover her face with the blanket. I knelt by her leg and stroked the smooth skin, supple in a way mine never would be again. Rubbing her tummy, my fingers brushed the area above her shaven pussy. Her puffy nipples tempted me. Her whole body tempted me.

Susan knelt by the other leg. Chad, naked, sat on the carpet by one arm and Dominic, after taking off his underwear, knelt by the other arm. I blew a kiss at his stiff cock and he winked at me. We stroked Ashley, each in our own way. Susan and I watched each other as much as we looked at Ashley. I used my fingertips on the inside of her thigh. I slid two fingers along her labia. Dom kissed his daughter like before, but this time his hand found a naked breast. His cock pointed straight up. Chad sucked a nipple, his hand in his lap in a useless attempt to hide his erection.

Sill French kissing his daughter, Dom shifted past Susan and fit himself between Ashely’s legs. He gripped his cock and slide it into her cunt. Ashley arched her back and pulled her legs back, spreading herself wide. Dominic grabbed her ankles and leaned into her. I put my hand on Chad’s leg, pretending to be unaware that I was grazing his cock. We watched Dominic fuck his little girl.

Susan slid around to the other side of Chad.

“Chad,” she said, “remember my favorite porn?”

He didn’t reply. I placed my hand over his and began moving it up and down on his erection. Susan pulled his shoulders back to the floor and, kneeling over his head, lowered her cunt to my son’s mouth as though positioning for 69. I took my hand away and he continued to masturbate on his own. Susan’s face was inches from his cock, but she didn’t suck it, she just watched. His head lifted an inch off the floor to eat her pussy.

I was feeling quite the fifth wheel when I heard Dominic.

“Yes, honey, squeeze me. God I love your tight cunt. Squeeze my cock. Oh, fuck! Fuck!”

Dominic’s ass tightened and he thrust deep into his daughter. He must be close and maybe was coming already. I put my hand on his ass and reached down to hold his swinging balls. I wasn’t really cheating on my husband, just groping. I pushed a finger partway into Dominic’s asshole.

“Oh, God,” he said, and I knew from how he squeezed my finger and paused after pushing his cock deep into her cunt that Dominic was spurting inside his daughter.

“Yes, Dom, yes!” I said, as though suddenly alert to what was happening.

JULIETA_SQUIRTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JULIETA_SQUIRTS

“Come for Ashley! Come inside her! Fuck your daughter! Fill her hole!”

Talking like that to someone I barely knew, and in front of everyone, totally turned me on. I liked to type dirty, chatting online, but almost never said such things aloud. I squeezed his balls carefully and wriggled my finger in his asshole. With each thrust, Ashley skidded an inch along the carpet.

And then I heard, “Mom!” and saw Chad blast a long stream of come into Susan’s face. The timing might have been a coincidence or maybe he got off on what I said to Dom. Susan was ready for the bursts of come. Chad jacked more cream at her face. Eyes closed, she looked glorious, a huge grin on her face, come on her lips and cheeks and forehead.

Dom pulled out of Ashley and lay alongside her, breathing hard. A dark pink flush suffused her breasts and neck. I saw come leaking from her pussy and took Dom’s place between her legs. A hand on each thigh, I licked her clitty. Her cunt was sloppy with her Daddy’s come and her own juices. I tasted dessert, peaches and cream.

Chad, like most guys, looked like he needed a post-ejaculation nap. Susan climbed off his face and knelt by her daughter. She kissed Ashley, who made a face at the come on her mother’s lips, whether at the taste or the mess, I couldn’t say. Susan kissed her again and Ashley regained some composure, her tongue sliding out and licking the come.

I pushed my face deeper into Ashley’s pussy, pressing hard with the flat part of my tongue against her clitty. I felt her twitch. I pushed two fingers into her cunt, slushy with come. I’m pretty sure I found her g-spot and I fingered it. I sucked her clitty. I gripped her strong legs as she writhed. A loud moan hummed in her throat. Her body twisted with an orgasm that caused her to bark a sharp laugh. Ashley turned to her side and covered her pussy with her hand.

“No more,” she gasped, probably the loudest I’ve ever heard her voice. “No more, no more. Oh, my god.”

“That was fucking hot,” Chad said. I was surprised, as he usually said little or nothing, especially about sex, even when he was in the middle of it.

I sat up and Susan stood, saying, “I’ll be right back.”

On her way out, she gave me a quick kiss on the lips, still damp from Chad’s come and Ashley’s mouth. I’m sure she tasted her husband’s come and Ashley’s cunt on mine. Dueling Banjos started up in the background, one of the few tunes I recognized.

When she returned, Susan had a pink double-ended dildo in her hand.

“Truth,” I said. “I’ve never used anything like that. You know, double.”

“Dare,” she said, “you’ll get the hang of it. If you like the plain old one cock kind, you’ll love this.”

All eyes were on us, but Susan wasn’t about to be rushed. She pushed me on to my back and kissed me on the lips.

“You brushed your teeth!” I said, and she laughed.

She moved down my body, kissing each nipple, sucking. She reached my pussy. I gasped at the kiss of her lips on my clitty. Susan licked my labia slowly, occasionally wiggling her tongue and pushing it inside me.

“Roll over,” she said.

Her hands encouraged my knees forward and my butt into the air. Her tongue returned to my cunt, the sensation a little different from this angle. I got an extra tingle every time she reached the bottom of my pussy. Could I ask her to keep going? And then, following an especially long lick, Susan the mind reader didn’t stop! Her tongue grazed my asshole.

“Oh my god,” I said, “how did you know? Oh my god.”

“Honey,” Susan replied, “I think everyone likes this. You could’ve said something.”

Her tongue licked my asshole again. Her hand was on my cunt. When I glanced around, I saw that Dom was fiddling with his soft cock. I was pleased to see Ashley and Chad were side by side, leg against leg. Susan brought my attention back by fingering my clitty while her tongue licked around my asshole. Her hands came up to my butt and, pulling my cheeks apart, she pushed in her tongue.

“Fuck!” I said, slumping forward, giddy.

Susan tongue-fucked my asshole for longs seconds, then pulled back to say, “OK, honey, let’s try this thing out.”

She helped me get organized. We sat facing each other, legs outstretched with one of hers under mine, the other one over, our pussies a foot apart. Susan picked up the dildo and rubbed one end against my boobs. Opening a small squeeze bottle, she streamed some lubricant on it and stroked it onto her end, a quick hand job. She passed me the bottle and I did the same. Ashley had her hand in Chad’s lap, fondling his balls, watching alertly.

Holding the middle of the dildo, Susan pushed my end into my cunt. Two inches. Four inches. When I felt filled, I told her to stop. She put her end into herself and scooted carefully closer. She slid closer still and the pink pushed further into her. Susan began to thrust her hips at me.

The rhythm didn’t come right away, but we found a groove and I smiled to myself with the familiarity of being fucked, even if reverse cowgirl had never been quite like this. We both rested on our elbows, watching ourselves.

Dom sat by his wife and began to rub her clitty. I thought about asking for a little help, but Ashley had begun to stroke Chad’s cock, urging it erect and making some progress. I used my own hand on myself, then Dom reached over and was masturbating us both at the same time. This wasn’t cheating either, I was pretty sure. Cheating, I decided, was another man’s cock inside me, nothing else counted. And it felt really good – he used just the right pressure.

Back and forth, our hips bouncing, Susan was doing most of the work, her cunt tightly gripping her end of the dildo. Her breasts shook. We were fucking harder, the gap often so small Dominic’s hands touched. Her end of the double-cock was virtually stationary in her cunt while my end slid in and out like an actual man’s cock. Dom rubbed us faster. Susan squealed and she came, her hand replacing Dom’s to rub her clitty furiously. She finished and pulled her end of the dildo out of her pussy. I quickly grabbed hold of the middle and fucked myself with both hands.

Ashley had bent over Chad’s cock and was sucking on what had grown into a solid erection.

“Mrs. Reibel,” Chad said, “what’s your favorite porn?”

Chad got to his knees beside me and masturbated, poking my boobs with his cock. He watched me fucking myself. Susan (and Ashley) watched his cock intently, although Susan looked tired. Ashley slid next to her mom and held her hand. I pumped the long pink cock in and out of my cunt. My fingers swept small fast circles across my clitty. Chad’s hand and cock slapped against my boob.

“Oh! Oh! OH!” Pleasure surged from my clitty through my tummy and chest. “OH, FUCK!”

Ashley and Susan held my eyes as I came. I finally stopped rubbing myself, but didn’t remove the dildo. I pushed it in carefully, pulled it back out slowly, in, out . . .

“Are you going to come, baby?” I asked Chad. “Are you going to come on mommy’s boobs?”

I think he was close, but he crawled between my legs and pulled out the dildo. He did it too fast and startled me, but only for a second. I felt his cock slide right in. He buried it deep...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by eagermom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments