Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gangbanging My Perfect Sister

"Two boys jump at the chance to rub lotion on my their friend's hot sister"

11
2 Comments 2
21.9k Views 21.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Perfect. That's how I describe my sister. Her body, her tits, her legs and, of course, her ass, every part of her is perfect. I've been lusting after that ass of hers for a while. Ever since I saw her just after taking a shower I wanted to fuck her. The water glistened off her butt, not even a second later she turned around, showing me her perfect tits, her navel, the "V" where her abdomen meets her legs. Unfortunately that's all that happened. As soon as she heard me she covered up and kicked me out. Ever since that day I've wanted more.

It wasn’t just her body that was perfect; she aced all of her classes in school. I had to struggle with Literature and Math, but she got an A in both classes without breaking a sweat. Truth was, I was jealous of how well she did and how my parents rewarded her by allowing her lots of freedoms that I didn’t get. Sure, she was a year older than me, but she was allowed to stay out later, to spend more time with her friends, to spend more time surfing the net, watching television, etc.

Despite having such a perfect body, she didn’t play many sports – she just ran on the cross country team. I suppose that’s a good way to stay in shape, but it’s not really a team sport, and I didn’t consider it something that required a lot of skill.

I was more into sports and joined the water polo team at school. We practiced hard all year, and then, during the summer to keep our bodies prepared, we needed a place to swim every day.

My folks had the largest pool of any of us, so four of us gathered at my house to swim just about every day.

My buddies, Roger and John, came over almost every day. Lyle came over only on Fridays and Saturdays; he had a job at the local scarf-and-barf fast food joint. So, mainly, it was the three of us.

We did practice laps and played water polo. My sister, Charlene, would bring us a soda at break time, and sometimes, she wore a terribly skimpy little bikini that left only my realization that she was my sister to keep me from getting a boner at the sight.

Roger and John didn't have that kind of reserve. They openly stared at her nearly bare tits, her smooth, heart-shaped ass as she walked away. Then, they would look at me and smile and shrug.

One day, after we got out of the pool and were drying off, Charlene lay on the deck on a towel, sunning herself. I noticed that she always seemed to be staring at the crotch of our trunks, the competition bikinis gathering our cock and balls and shoving them forward, bunched into little pockets that displayed them like hardware.

"Put some oil on me, would you guys?" she said to us.

Well, there was no way my friends could pass that invitation up. They knelt beside her, one on each side while I just stood back and watched. John started at one foot, and Roger started at the other. They rubbed the oil into her skin. I could tell they were staring at her ass with the tiny string going down the middle, and probably getting hard-ons in the process. Well, truth be told, I probably would have also.

They moved up slowly, in time with one another, and they each ran a hand over her smooth, round ass cheeks. The bulge in Roger's suit was enormous, as was John’s. They pulled and kneaded the skin, pulling the cheeks apart. From my vantage point, I could see one of her cunt lips, and the edge of her asshole. Roger's eyes widened and he took a deep breath.

My sister suddenly reached behind her and undid the strap of her top. They moved to her back briefly, but John wanted to go back down to her ass. She spread her legs a little for him, and he ran his hand to her inner thigh, his thumb brushing against her asshole.

I was getting an erection watching them rub oil all over my perfect sister’s body. I swallowed against my dry mouth as I saw John push his thumb into the cleft between my sister’s legs, and she wiggled a little.

"Time to turn over, I think," John said.

Without hesitation, Charlene turned over, letting the top fall away. She lay flat on her back, her legs still spread slightly. There were two ties on the bikini bottom. John went immediately to it as Roger rubbed oil on her tits, running his fingers across her hard, pink nipples. I could tell that he was having trouble breathing as he massaged my sister's tits.

John pulled the string one of the ties on her bikini bottoms, and that part of her bikini fell away, and then Roger, with a big smile on his face, reached down and tugged at the other one. He pulled the thing from her crotch and tossed it, the little string moving up and across her pussy. Her legs spread a little more and she lay there naked in front of us, her light brown pubic hair outlining a moist, red-lipped pussy. Her inner pussy poked out a little, deep red and wet, sort of puffy.

Suddenly, she reached up with one hand and grabbed the bulge in Roger's crotch, moving her thumb up and down the outline of his hard shaft. I stared at Charlene's hand as it moved confidently, rubbing my friend's cock through his trunks. I was finding it hard to breathe.

Almost in a daze, I watched John move his oily hand to her crotch, running his fingers across her pussy. Charlene moaned and writhed under the touch of his hand, and I saw her grab at his cock. She moved her hand up and tugged at the band of his bikini, pulling at it. John stood and took them off, letting his hard cock shoot straight up in the air. Roger did the same, and I noticed what a fat hard-on he had.

He knelt again, this time over my sister's face, looking over toward me with a look that seemed to say, ‘Dude, I can’t believe this, can you?’ His balls were poised over her forehead. She reached up and grabbed his cock and guided it to her mouth. I heard loud slurping sounds as she sucked the tip of his cock into her mouth, at the same time her hand reaching out and grabbing John’s cock at the base. Her little finger moved up and down across his balls as he knelt there, enjoying the sensations my sister was giving him.

I couldn't believe what a slut Charlene was being. She'd never done anything like this before, at least around me. Now my cock was straining against my swim trunks and I was jealous of my friends and lusting after my sister. It looked like they were going to end up fucking her, and there was no way I wanted to miss out. I just couldn't believe this.

John moved across her, sticking his ass in her face.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

She reached up and grabbed his dick with one hand and pressed it against Roger's, trying to suck both cocks at once. She could just get the head of their dicks in her mouth as she moved them against each other. I stroked my own excited cock as Charlene stroked my friends with both hands into her mouth.

I just couldn't take it any more; I had wanted to try this with a girl, so I moved forward and pressed my lips to her cunt lips, moving my tongue sideways up and down the length of her pussy slit. She moaned as my tongue touched the tip of her clit, and I opened her pussy lips with my fingers. I stuck my tongue all the way into her, as far as it would go.

Charlene sucked and stroked John and Roger harder and faster, I kept my mouth on her pussy, but I looked up occasionally to enjoy the show. Then I heard Roger moan, and suddenly, there was cum shooting on John balls as Charlene let go of his cock and stroked him.

She licked it up! She licked Roger’s cum off of John’s balls and then licked the rest of it from Roger’s cock. She suddenly came, a rousing, loud groan escaping her lips, her legs thrashing around in all directions as I licked her clit.

"Fuck me!" she whispered.

John moved around, and Roger knelt at Charlene's head. I moved out of the way as John moved between my sister’s legs and plunged his cock into Charlene, all the way up to his balls. She hugged him as he started fucking her. I stood there watching John royally fucking my sister, with Roger masturbating above them.

After a minute, Roger told John to move over so he could get his dick sucked some more. Charlene eagerly took his cock into her mouth again as John fucked her.

John didn't slow down, he just thrust harder and faster until he too came. His body jerked and shivered on top of Charlene as he emptied himself in her. Finally he pulled out of her and sat back, his cum sill dripping out onto the deck.

Letting his dick fall from her mouth, Roger called to me, "Brett get over here and help us out."

I moved over and Charlene reached up to grab my hard cock, taking it into her mouth and sucking on it. Roger shifted over to give us more space.

"I bet you'd love to fuck your sister wouldn't you, she's so fucking hot."

"Yeah, I've thought about it," I replied, looking down at my sister who smiled back at me with my cock in her mouth.

"Well here's your chance, she's naked, sucking your dick," he said, pausing to run a finger through her slit, "and she's so wet for you. Simple mathematics says she wants you too."

Charlene spread her legs. I positioned myself at the entry to her love hole, pausing for a second. "Are you sure you want to do this Charlene? I mean I love you but you’re my sister."

"Brett, I don't care, I love you and I've seen the way you look at me. I know you want me. Now please fuck my pussy. I want this as much as you."

I guided the head of my cock into her tight hole, easing myself in as she sighed. I withdrew and pushed it in back further, continuing, burying myself entirely into her. The pleasure was immense. The combination of her tight, moist hole and the immorality of the situation blew my mind. I looked down at my sister getting her tits sucked by both of my best friends.

My whole body was shaking as I held his dick deep in my sister's pussy and I moaned. “Oh wow, this is even better than the blow job. I can't believe I'm fucking my sister. Damn your pussy's hot and so wet."

"Oh yeah Brett, it feels so good having your dick in me." Charlene moaned. "Fuck me, fuck your dirty sister like you always imagined! Fuck me hard."

I didn't need to be told twice and I slid back, pulling my cock almost completely out before slamming back into her. We both moaned as I fucked her faster, slamming into her hard with every stroke.

"Oh, oh, oh," yelped Charlene as I continued to fuck her, balls slapping into her ass as I picked up my speed.

“How do you like your little brother pounding your tight little pussy, sis? Is this the way you like it?"

"Oh yes, Brett! I love you pounding my pussy! Keep loving me, Brett."

Roger’s cock was still hard as he watched my cock sliding in and out of my sister’s pussy. He moved up to her face and put his dick to her lips, Charlene didn't hesitate and she slid her mouth over the head and down the thick shaft, she couldn't take it all but she took most of it and she gagged just a little as Roger started fucking her mouth.

"That's it Roger, feed her that big cock." I groaned, my ass moving fast as I fucked my sister. "You like sucking his big dick, sis, while I fuck your pussy?"

Charlene couldn't answer, her mouth was filled with cock; so she just groaned and nodded. Her tongue licked around the head of Roger's cock causing him to moan. His balls were tightening and his dick was throbbing as his cum started the long journey up his big cock. He moaned as he grabbed her head and fucked her face faster, his legs trembling and he threw his head back and screamed as hot jets of cum shot from his cock for the second time, filling her waiting mouth. "Oh fuck, oh fuck! I'm cumming!! Oh damn, this is so good!”

Charlene greedily swallowed shot after shot of the hot cum Roger was feeding her as John continued to mouth her nipples. She pulled the spent cock from her mouth.

"Fuck me, fuck your sister!!" she screamed as I rammed my cock into her faster and faster, my balls slapping up against her ass. I drilled my sister hard; holding her hips. I kept fucking her harder and deeper and faster.

"Oh God, Brett . . . I'm gonna cum . . . Oh God, yes, yes, yes . . . make me cum little brother, fuck my pussy!" She threw her head back, screaming out her release, her thighs quivering around my waist as I fucked into her and my cock swelled and jerked as I came, spurting my juices into her eager pussy.

After a minute I stood up and dove into the pool. I heard three loud splashes shortly after that. I felt hands moving across my body, and I reached out and grabbed a handful of my sister's tits before I surfaced.

We swam to the side and sat on the edge of the pool. Charlene said, "That was fun, you guys can train over here any time you want, just lets keep this to ourselves okay?"

All three of us agreed willingly. And we did . . . at least until Friday, when Lyle came over to practice. But that’s another story . . .
Published 
Written by Texcycler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments