Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Generation Game - Part 3

"Twenty years on, life has sorted itself out - for the good."

3
1 Comment 1
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words
2008

I've been lucky in my work and in my life. I moved to a small start-up company 12 years ago, and 5 years ago, we sold out and made enough money to be able to retire comfortably. We now live in Spain for half the year, spend several months in Texas, and the rest back in the UK.

We were married about 19 years ago now, and have been very happy. Our house in Spain is a conversion of a finca on the outskirts of a small village perched above Carboneras in Almeria, and just far enough away from the bustle of the coast.

My wife and I often share a good bottle of Rioja in the evenings, watching the dusk fall. Time has been kind to both of us, our health is good, and the years have not dulled our sexual appetites.

It was a balmy late June evening, we’d eaten at home, a simple meal, and were sitting on the patio, where we had a couple of double sunbeds. I was just in shorts, and she in a bikini with a sarong tied round her hips. I poured us another glass of wine, and had just handed it to her when the phone rang. She got up, and I watched her swaying hips as she went back into the house to answer it, leaving me to watch the night fall. It was quite dark, though the moon was rising, when she returned, saying it had only been her daughter. She grinned at me, and as I smiled back, she moved across to join me on the double sunbed. She was clearly happy, and we kissed, our tongues fought their exhilarating duel, stoking the fires of our passion. I undid her bikini top, and pressed her still firm breasts against my chest. Her hands both dropped to release my rigid cock, stroking it as I sucked her nipples, twirling my tongue around their rigid length, and gently nipping them between my teeth.

She pulled away, telling me to lie back, as she knelt between my legs and started to lick the end of my cock. Her lips opened, her teeth white against her tan, and I relished in the rasp of her tongue on me. Her hands moved to my balls, and as she sucked me deeper, she squeezed them in time with her mouth. I slipped lower and opened my legs, so she has complete access. I didn't need to speak, long years of delight meant she knew what I wanted. Extending a finger she stroked along the ridge between my ball sac and my asshole and with practiced skills slipped it through into me, curling to locate my pleasure gland.

Down her mouth went, her throat opening to let my cock head fill her, she gulped on me, as her finger stroked and pressed inside me. Soon enough, this combined attack had its success as I emptied string after string of my semen into her throat.

She continued to stimulate me, as I subsided and became limp, and then released me, to slide up my body and kiss me deeply.

"How was she?", I asked when it was appropriate to do so.

"Oh, fine, she will be here in two days, so we had better get ready".

Getting ready was fun, food shopping and moving furniture around, and making love whenever we wanted. My wife knows how to turn me on, and when we had moved the bedroom furniture around to suit, she flopped back on the bed, raised her knees, and just gave a little wriggle. My cock gave a twitch at that, and I joined her on the bed, first pulling down her jeans and panties in one movement, and diving in to cup her buttocks in my hands as I started to bring her to orgasm with my tongue. She tasted very good then, must have been our meal last night, and pressing her up into my mouth, I sucked her hard little clit and ground my teeth around its root. She exploded and her juices coated my face. I slid up to face her, and she tasted herself from my mouth as we kissed, and then I lifted her legs onto my shoulders, still lithe enough to bend for me, and slid my cock into her dripping pussy. Balanced on my knees, I could reach her breasts and pinch and pull her nipples as I pumped in and out of her pussy. She was urging me on, pushing her breasts higher, and as I pinched them even more strongly, she came again, shortly followed by me.

Sure enough, we were at Malaga airport in two days time, and hugs and kisses were shared as our visitor emerged from the arrivals. As I drove back, my wife sat in the back, and just watched as I chatted to her daughter. At home we ushered her into the bedroom, and as my wife stood by the door, her daughter ran and jumped into my arms, her lips seeking mine.

"Suze", I cried, "it’s so good that you are here with us!"

I remembered the shock with which I had realised that Suze just had to be my daughter, and how we had sat in my house and took in the enormity of this and what we had done since our first meeting. I had so much to say, but wanted Suze to tell me how she felt first, and as it transpired, she was waiting for me to do the same thing. It was an uncomfortable hour or so that we sat, really mumbling things, and her checking things with me.

“Why did you run away?”, she had asked.

“Sarah’s Dad was big and strong, and to be honest I didn’t know what to do”, I defended myself, “I tried for ages to find your Mum, but got nowhere”.

“Hmmm……”, was the enigmatic response.

“She should have tried to find me when she found out she was pregnant”, I suggested.

“By then she had been shipped off to a cousin of her Dad’s who lived in Houston”, came the reply.

“What a balls up then”, I said despondently.

Finally I thought I had better broach the subject of our current relationship.

“Maybe it wasn’t so surprising then that I fell in love with you, Suze, now I think about it, you have a lot of your mother in you”.

"
Are you in love with me?”, she looked up at me as she replied.

“I think so, but then I thought I was in love with your Mum back then as well”.

" Well, that’s good, as I love my Mum too”, she said.

“Of course that’s good, not every daughter stays on good terms with their parents”.

She came over to me, and knelt beside me, looking a bit bashful, and said “Sure, but that’s not what I meant”.

“Oh?”.

“Well, it was like this.

ZOEcute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZOEcute

When David, my stepfather was killed, it was awful. He had been wonderful to me as I was growing up, and I was so sad, but Mum was sort of shocked. She went into some sort of withdrawal, and it took a long time for her to start to live again. I was with her all that time and we got very close.”

“I’m sure, it must have been a terrible time, for both of you”.

“Yes, but that’s not what I mean. I mean, Mum and I got really close, as close as two people can be”.

“You mean….er….”.

“Yes, we became lovers. I don’t think she had been with another woman before, but somehow it was just so natural to kiss, and I kissed her one night and it wasn’t a family kiss, at least it might have started that way, but it didn’t end up that way. I’d had various relationships, some with other girls at college when I guess I was just trying things out to find out who and what I was”.

“OK,…. Er…yes, OK, I mean that, I can see how that might happen”.

“But when I met you, I felt so safe and comfortable right from the start, that I decided after that second dance that I had to have you”.

“So it seems that I had no choice then?”.

“None at all, you were so easy, and when you left, it brought back all those feelings of loss from earlier. So Mum said I had to go to you when you asked me”.

“She doesn’t know who I am does she?”.

“No, I didn’t give her many details, so she couldn’t have put anything together”.

“I think we should break the news to her as soon as we can”, I decided.

Suze agreed, so a couple of days later we were back on the flight to Dallas and then on to Austin. She had told Sarah that she didn’t need to be met, so I rented a car and we drove out to where she lived.

Suze and I stood on the doorstep, and I rang the bell.

The door opened, and Sarah stood there.

“Hello Sarah”, I started to say, and then fortunately managed to grab Sarah as she fainted straight in front of us.

We carried her into the lounge, and sat beside her as she started to come round. She was shocked, and took some time to grasp that not only was I there, with her after 24 years, but that Suze was there as well, and it didn’t take long for her to put it all together.

Later that day I took the two of them out to dinner, though I think Suze and I were suffering from the time zone change. But as I went off to a hotel that night, leaving Sarah and Suze to talk, I was totally confused, as I had rediscovered why Sarah had been my first love. I slept little, despite being dog tired, tossing and turning, until Sarah and Suze were totally confuse din my mind.

In the cold light of day, I had resolved what I should do.

On my way to their house, I was as nervous as I had ever been, and sitting down over a coffee, I started to tell them what was on my mind.

I had got to the bit where I said that I couldn’t get Sarah out of my mind last night, when Sarah broke in and told me that for her it was almost like the last 24 years had vanished in a flash.

So, I asked them where that left Suze, and told them that I was in love with both of them. They looked at each other, and said that that was easy. They would share me. And immediately it seemed, as they got up and grabbed a hand each and took me upstairs.

I said I had had a good life, and I did, with the love of two lovely women. Eventually we worked out a way of living that worked for all of us. Sarah would come to live with me, and Suze would fly over as often as she could. She didn’t want to lose the opportunity of running her jewellery business, and I couldn’t work in Texas. It worked for us, though I can imagine that it might have not dome for everyone.

After a year, Sarah and I were married, and Suze was her bridesmaid. She came on our honeymoon, though that was really just an extended holiday.

Suze, I know, had other relationships, but contrary to my behaviour in my first marriage, I didn’t. Then when I was lucky enough to retire early and live the good life, our love triangle just continued.

I opened my arms to both my loving women, and we kissed, standing there for a long time.

Then Sarah and I undressed Suze, kissing each part of her as revealed more and more. She was still a beautiful woman, and once again, I remembered her comment of "It's in the genes" from long ago.

As we saw Suze naked below us, we both went all out to give our girl her first orgasm of her visit. We sandwiched her between us, Sarah opening her labia and inserting her slim fingers into her, and as she finger fucked her daughter, she licked and sucked her clit. I was underneath them both, Sarah's bum flattened onto my face, as I licked her asshole, and my hands reached round to caress, pinch and stretch her breasts.

As she started to reach her point of no return, Sarah started to groan, louder and louder, and then as her body writhed in her passion, she shouted out "Fuuuuuccckkkkkkkk......".

We kept working at her, prolonging her orgasm, or maybe just giving her more, until she literally fainted.

She was out of it for no more than 15 seconds, enough time it us to release her and sit on either side. Her eyes opened and she smiled sexily, "Wow, thanks, that was the best welcome yet!".

Later that night, after perhaps a bottle of wine too many, Suze and I gave Sarah the same treatment, and I marveled at how similar their responses were.

They then pushed me back, and Sarah climbed onto my cock, while Suze straddled my face, facing her mother-lover, and as they kissed, by both rode themselves, and me, to a series of orgasms that left us drained and weak.

Suze still lives in Austin, where now she owns her own jewellery business, but she tries to come and stay with us as often as possible. In a couple of years, she says she will join us full time in Spain, and probably drive me into an early grave, but what a way to go.

My glorious family!

Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments